PDA

View Full Version : Thistledown Monday 9/26

gib
09-26-2016, 09:39 AM
Ramblings rather than selections . . .

Race 1 - #5 BRASS BUCKLE gets an opportunity to sit behind a potential duel after chasing loose WILL OF A KING who was notching his third in a row last time. Interesting option #7 OBSESSIONSOPTIMIST gets more respect than most Cincy shippers. He was sharp here in May and has a touch of back class.

Race 2 - #7 MARCHING IN FRONT may flip that 10Sep finish with #3 ROAD PARADE as they cut back today. These two seem to hold the keys to a short priced exacta.

Race 3 - #3 VISUAL MISSION battled and lost along the rail last time. He may shake loose here.

Race 4 - #6 THUNDERUPALLEY woke up buy going too fast too soon last time. Today's distance gives him a chance to last. Owner of California import #4 RICKLES Terry Kristek has appeared with only one other horse at this meet, four time winner I CAN'T GET ENOUGH who shows up in the next race today. Santa Anita shippers are 2/6 at the meet; both winners were Team Loooch shippers.

Race 5 - #4 REASON TO BE PROUD seems to have his act back together and appears versatile enough to rate behind the looming battle for the lead here. Win machine #7 CAN'T GET ENOUGH gets back to his best distance; faces a vigorous challenge on the front throughout.

Race 6 - #4 SPRING LIGHTNING has shown enough perk in the mornings here to believe that she will handle her first lifetime trip on grass. #1 ENTERPRISING LADY blazed in her first work Ohio - goes here after scratching Saturday.

Race 7 - #1A (PP6) PUT UP WITH IT may have a slight home track advantage facing these speedy Ohio-bred ladies. #7 (PP9) LADY BUCKEYE could be a price from off the pace if she's fit. She was last seen being vanned off in May.

Race 8 - Recent maiden breaking Ohio-bred #5 OHIO CHROME can run with these. #1 NIKISPRING looms large with speed along the rail. #8 PREMIER ACCESS has a sharp workout since his dull return to the races. Morales is 30% second off layoff - he drops this one drastically.

Recap at An Eye on Ohio Racing (https://shouttheodds.net/)

no breathalyzer
09-26-2016, 11:52 AM
Ramblings rather than selections . . .

Race 1 - #5 BRASS BUCKLE gets an opportunity to sit behind a potential duel after chasing loose WILL OF A KING who was notching his third in a row last time. Interesting option #7 OBSESSIONSOPTIMIST gets more respect than most Cincy shippers. He was sharp here in May and has a touch of back class.

Race 2 - #7 MARCHING IN FRONT may flip that 10Sep finish with #3 ROAD PARADE as they cut back today. These two seem to hold the keys to a short priced exacta.

Race 3 - #3 VISUAL MISSION battled and lost along the rail last time. He may shake loose here.

Race 4 - #6 THUNDERUPALLEY woke up buy going too fast too soon last time. Today's distance gives him a chance to last. Owner of California import #4 RICKLES Terry Kristek has appeared with only one other horse at this meet, four time winner I CAN'T GET ENOUGH who shows up in the next race today. Santa Anita shippers are 2/6 at the meet; both winners were Team Loooch shippers.

Race 5 - #4 REASON TO BE PROUD seems to have his act back together and appears versatile enough to rate behind the looming battle for the lead here. Win machine #7 CAN'T GET ENOUGH gets back to his best distance; faces a vigorous challenge on the front throughout.

Race 6 - #4 SPRING LIGHTNING has shown enough perk in the mornings here to believe that she will handle her first lifetime trip on grass. #1 ENTERPRISING LADY blazed in her first work Ohio - goes here after scratching Saturday.

Race 7 - #1A (PP6) PUT UP WITH IT may have a slight home track advantage facing these speedy Ohio-bred ladies. #7 (PP9) LADY BUCKEYE could be a price from off the pace if she's fit. She was last seen being vanned off in May.

Race 8 - Recent maiden breaking Ohio-bred #5 OHIO CHROME can run with these. #1 NIKISPRING looms large with speed along the rail. #8 PREMIER ACCESS has a sharp workout since his dull return to the races. Morales is 30% second off layoff - he drops this one drastically.

Recap at An Eye on Ohio Racing (https://shouttheodds.net/)
If i get half that 8-1ml i will be doing backflips in my livingroom

gib
09-26-2016, 12:13 PM
As you know, Thistledown's morning line is seldom on point. I usually pick my price as they enter the gate. Small pools cause odds to bounce dramatically every 90 seconds.