PDA

View Full Version : Thistledown Friday 9/23

gib
09-23-2016, 12:44 PM
Ramblings rather than selections . . .

Race 1 - This is a well matched set top to bottom of camera shy runners. #3 TOP OF THE WORLD takes a suspicious class dive but he is the fastest at this distance if he fires his best shot. #4 NEVERADULLMOMENT finished between two next time winners 22Aug. #7 WEDDED PRINCE jumps right back into action; back on firm footing he could be heard from late.
Race 2 - The morning line favorite appears vulnerable but so does everybody else. 3oy Ohio-bred "work in progress" #3 CRUZLINE may be the longest price on the board but has breezed twice since her last experiment.

Race 3 - #4 MY LITTLE SIS makes her second trip to the track after running into a buzz saw in her first start. Curious Harlan's Holiday filly, a $120,000 auction purchase bred by Peter Sheppell, #1 MYTHICAL VIXEN has done most of her training in California while choosing to debut in the state that bred her - her mom produces winners. The tote board will be interesting.

Race 4 - #7 STREET LAW exits allowance company for hot connections. The cutback fits.

$10 DIME A DAY PLAY $W #7

Race 5 - #3 DONKEY DONK should not get caught today.

Race 6 - #3 SPRINGTIME CITY should get the pace that she needs..

Race 7 - If both #1 (POE) LIME AND TEQUILA and #2B (POE) MO DONT NO run this will be exciting. The field remains very solid beyond that pair. LIME AND TEQUILA gets a slight lean after showing some ability to rate. If sometimes classy #4 WOODLAND WALK gets loose it will be goodbye
Race 8 - #7 I KNEW I COULD may get enough breathing room to last today. She's got an excuse for that flat effort 27Aug.