chadk66
09-21-2016, 06:06 PM
turn the bitch to glass

JustRalph
09-21-2016, 06:48 PM
One of my fears is they use chemicals in NY subway

BELMONT 6-6-09
09-21-2016, 06:49 PM
Ask Obama and he will say that we don't want to infringe on their rights to gas us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mostpost
09-21-2016, 07:29 PM
Ask Obama and he will say that we don't want to infringe on their rights to gas us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No he wouldn't. That is just stupid.

mostpost
09-21-2016, 07:33 PM
This is not the first time this has happened. No one was hurt this time-not sure about the other one or two times.

We are bombing the mustard gas factories as we discover them. Our troops have protective gear and training in responding to these attacks. We just need to be vigilant and defeat ISIS as quickly as possible.

boxcar
09-21-2016, 07:39 PM
We just need to be vigilant and defeat ISIS as quickly as possible.

Should that be on their soil or ours?

classhandicapper
09-21-2016, 07:57 PM

According to our media we don't have Islamic terrorists on our soil.

We have lone crazies that make trips to terrorist rich countries, marry people from terrorist rich countries, belong to Mosques with radical clerics, make posts on Twitter or Facebook declaring their loyalty to extremists, scream Allahu Akbar and ask you if you are Muslim before they shoot, stab, or try to behead you, seem very well versed in bomb making, and that ISIS calls loyal soldiers. It's all just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

chadk66
09-21-2016, 08:29 PM
One of my fears is they use chemicals in NY subwaywell my personal opinion is when not if.

chadk66
09-21-2016, 08:30 PM
This is not the first time this has happened. No one was hurt this time-not sure about the other one or two times.

We are bombing the mustard gas factories as we discover them. Our troops have protective gear and training in responding to these attacks. We just need to be vigilant and defeat ISIS as quickly as possible.Why worry about em they're the JV team:D

fast4522
09-21-2016, 08:57 PM

We are bombing the mustard gas factories as we discover them. Our troops have protective gear and training in responding to these attacks. We just need to be vigilant and defeat ISIS as quickly as possible.

Got rocks in your head? We have to get off this reactive bad fu&#$)%! dream. Your way too understanding of the incompetence your kind. You have to understand that JR is not the only one who has those fears. Your idea of being vigilant is bringing them here, your man is responsible for growing them for the last 7 1/2 years. It is far better if you did not share the helium.

Tom
09-21-2016, 09:27 PM

mostie and OBama want the home field advantage.
Good for 3 points.

Tom
09-21-2016, 09:28 PM
Why worry about em they're the JV team:D

Problem is, Obama is Pop Warner.

OntheRail
09-22-2016, 01:07 AM
Problem is, Obama is Pop Warner.
How dare you soil the good name of Pop Warner... Obama is in an unorganized Peewee league all of his own.

davew
09-22-2016, 02:57 AM
Why worry about em they're the JV team:D

JV teams can beat middle schoolers

rastajenk
09-22-2016, 06:58 AM
Mustard gas? Over there? Can't be...Saddam Hussein got rid of all his WMD's, or never had them, or something like that, making the original invasion by US a big lie, or something like that. Man, I'm confused by this one. :confused:

Not really. Only surprised it hasn't come to pass sooner. :rolleyes:

delayjf
09-22-2016, 11:15 AM
We just need to be vigilant and defeat ISIS as quickly as possible.
That will require boots / Tanks on the ground.

I've said this many times and I will say it again. Had we not invaded Iraqi, Libya would not have handed over their chemical weapons - and guess who would have those stockpiles now?

Tom
09-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Yes.
mostie will be along soon to tell why this is wrong, but we know how he rolls.:lol:

fast4522
09-22-2016, 06:57 PM
and guess who would have those stockpiles now?

I am no expert on this subject, your thoughts on what I say if you have more than I do in this subject are appreciated. Chemical weapons depend on who makes them, they can be traced to region manufactured them with the shelf life being short as to effectiveness much less than a month with 98% being low grade. Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi's logic to dump chemical weapons was in part because we invaded Iraqi, but also because his next weapon was to be gold and trading against it as his new standard. Libya held no (NONE) debt and planned on gold and trade backed by it being his weapon against the west. The main reason the Bilderburg Group lobbied us to get rid of him.

JustRalph
09-22-2016, 09:26 PM
Confirmed as Mustard gas today

Tom
09-22-2016, 09:47 PM
We had a thread a while ago about how Iraqi WMD, GAS specifically, was smuggled into Syria.

OTM Al
09-22-2016, 10:28 PM
Just a few facts for what it's worth. ISIS production of so called mustard gas has been known for well over a year, so this isn't something new. Despite its reputation, mustard gas is a pretty crappy weapon. It takes very high concentrations to do significant damage but rarely kills. It is not a WMD by any means and is about as dangerous to those that employ it than those being attacked. The fact that this is the best they can do says they are pretty weak in this area and have had to resort to pretty rudimentary weapons.

Tom
09-22-2016, 10:40 PM
Oh well, then, those crybabies should just man up. :rolleyes: ;)

JustRalph
09-22-2016, 11:02 PM
Just a few facts for what it's worth. ISIS production of so called mustard gas has been known for well over a year, so this isn't something new. Despite its reputation, mustard gas is a pretty crappy weapon. It takes very high concentrations to do significant damage but rarely kills. It is not a WMD by any means and is about as dangerous to those that employ it than those being attacked. The fact that this is the best they can do says they are pretty weak in this area and have had to resort to pretty rudimentary weapons.

4th most dangerous gas?

http://www.historyrundown.com/4-most-efficient-chemical-weapons/

I'll let my wife know it's not so bad. Her Grandfather was exposed during WWII and had complications right up until his death at 49.

OTM Al
09-23-2016, 05:32 AM
4th most dangerous gas?

I'll let my wife know it's not so bad. Her Grandfather was exposed during WWII and had complications right up until his death at 49.
Which means unfortunately he got a heavier dose. People act like this is the equivalent of nuclear weapons. It's not and its not close.

rastajenk
09-23-2016, 06:29 AM
No, people are not acting like it's equivalent to nukes. I don't know how you dreamed up that one, except it's early and maybe you haven't coffee'd up yet. It happens to me occasionally.

fast4522
09-23-2016, 06:37 AM
4th most dangerous gas?

Combine your post the other day about your fear of what they would do to our subway systems and outside use Mustard gas and it ranking, your post are spot on JR. Current technology assisting hard working Americans have kept us all safer so far, we have been very successful being reactive. These turds have been unsuccessful in getting highly educated individuals here to do their bidding, thank God. That is exactly how we are currently complacent, at least I think.

OTM Al
09-23-2016, 06:46 AM
No, people are not acting like it's equivalent to nukes. I don't know how you dreamed up that one, except it's early and maybe you haven't coffee'd up yet. It happens to me occasionally.
How many posts are discussing this in line with WMDs including you? The thread is calling this a turning point. What then are you referring to? Maybe you should clarify your understanding. Don't drink coffee btw.

JustRalph
09-23-2016, 09:58 AM
I think it should be a turning point. It was a red line in Syria that Obama dared them to cross.

I think it is a good reason to up the ante. Get more troops on the ground and escalate this war on evil.

OTM Al
09-23-2016, 10:12 AM
I think it should be a turning point. It was a red line in Syria that Obama dared them to cross.

I think it is a good reason to up the ante. Get more troops on the ground and escalate this war on evil.
You do know this is what they want us to do right? You do realize that we have been intentionally not doing this because they have a very similar belief as the evangelicals that they want to bring on a final war that will end as we know it?

JustRalph
09-23-2016, 04:59 PM
You do know this is what they want us to do right? You do realize that we have been intentionally not doing this because they have a very similar belief as the evangelicals that they want to bring on a final war that will end as we know it?

Understand that I am confident that with the right commitment we wipe them out in a month and then we must take the area permanently.

Call me an imperialist dog. I don't care. Take the oil and build a giant multi force base that will be there for fifty years. It's the only solution.

OTM Al
09-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Understand that I am confident that with the right commitment we wipe them out in a month and then we must take the area permanently.

Call me an imperialist dog. I don't care. Take the oil and build a giant multi force base that will be there for fifty years. It's the only solution.
I on the other hand am not. You will alienate the whole population forever. The number of terrorist attacks in the west will explode and people will be sympathetic. Unless of course you advocate killing everyone, which won't be well liked either. Not sure if there is a viable solution anymore as much as we have meddled. All wars like this do is set the ground for the next.

Tom
09-24-2016, 10:09 AM
Yes, we learned that with the Nazis.
Don't upset them, they will quite down.

Two of our biggest allies today are the two we fire bombed and nuked the most.

chadk66
09-28-2016, 10:50 AM
Yes, we learned that with the Nazis.
Don't upset them, they will quite down.

Two of our biggest allies today are the two we fire bombed and nuked the most.:lol: Some of the blathering BS from the left is insane.