PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Race 9 09-18

bello
09-18-2016, 05:51 PM
Frazil We al kinow this dead game old timer who is now 21-68 LT at 10 years old.

And Runs With Bulls 10 for 44 LT 7 year old.

Two old men who love to race and are true professionals.

But Kudos to Castellano and Carmouche for recognizing these two old pros try their hearts out without the need for whip punishment in the lane. A couple of whip taps in the lane...I think one each so they knew they were in a race down the lane and the jocks put the whips away.

Good job by a couple four pros...two horses and two jocks...and Klesaris and Hibiscus Stable for giving Frasil a couple of months rest this summer before returnig him to battle.

EMD4ME
09-18-2016, 06:42 PM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

AltonKelsey
09-19-2016, 04:28 PM
I have no idea what Frazil's infirmities might be, but they sure don't show up on the racetrack.

Strode out like a fresh 3yo.

EMD4ME
09-19-2016, 07:23 PM
I have no idea what Frazil's infirmities might be, but they sure don't show up on the racetrack.

Strode out like a fresh 3yo.

LOVE THAT HORSE. Such a hard knocking, LIKE FOR REAL, VETERAN!!!

Broad Brush
09-19-2016, 08:21 PM
Frazil We al kinow this dead game old timer who is now 21-68 LT at 10 years old.

And Runs With Bulls 10 for 44 LT 7 year old.

Two old men who love to race and are true professionals.

But Kudos to Castellano and Carmouche for recognizing these two old pros try their hearts out without the need for whip punishment in the lane. A couple of whip taps in the lane...I think one each so they knew they were in a race down the lane and the jocks put the whips away.

Good job by a couple four pros...two horses and two jocks...and Klesaris and Hibiscus Stable for giving Frasil a couple of months rest this summer before returnig him to battle.

Great Post!!!

These type of horses are such gladiators and almost never get the credit
they deserve. Maybe growing up at a smaller track made me admire them more than at larger tracks where you see Grade I horses. I do think that
if it was just a contest of "will to win" I have seen many claimers that would
crush members of The Hall of Fame. The life of a claimer that loves to win
is a tough one. Because of the economics of the claiming price you are
almost always facing horses that can run as fast or faster than you can.
I thought about starting a thread about wonderful claimers or state-bred
horses that people have seen that were/are amazing winners.
If I listed my all-time favorite 20 horses, at least half of the list would be
horses people never heard of.

Congrats Bello, your comments reflect extremely well on you!