PDA

View Full Version : BLM and Obama, Sharpton, Clinton sued

JustRalph
09-18-2016, 05:19 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/18/dallas-cop-files-lawsuit-against-black-lives-matter-obama.html

Klayman is a huge winner

chadk66
09-18-2016, 08:18 PM
Black Lives Matter is basically a group of thugs. How do you sue a group of thugs. Is there names attached to this suit for thugs from Black Lives Matter?

woodtoo
09-18-2016, 08:30 PM
Black Lives Matter is basically a group of thugs. How do you sue a group of thugs. Is there names attached to this suit for thugs from Black Lives Matter?
Yes but its not in black and white. :rolleyes:

barahona44
09-18-2016, 09:52 PM
When I see organizations with words like "Liberty" and "Freedom" in their names, I'm counting the silverware.

mostpost
09-18-2016, 11:14 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/18/dallas-cop-files-lawsuit-against-black-lives-matter-obama.html

Klayman is a huge winner
He's a huge winner alright. If the category is "Idiot Of The Year."

There is no chance of the Plaintiffs winning this suit and very little chance of it reaching the trial phase.

JustRalph
09-18-2016, 11:20 PM

There is no chance of the Plaintiffs winning this suit and very little chance of it reaching the trial phase.

Klayman has won many many lawsuits against the Clinton crime family and several FOIA lawsuits against the admin. He currently is whipping the admin's ass in court over multiple issues

mostpost
09-19-2016, 12:53 AM
Klayman has won many many lawsuits against the Clinton crime family and several FOIA lawsuits against the admin. He currently is whipping the admin's ass in court over multiple issues
Here are just a few of the many lawsuits Klayman has won-or not.
From Wikipedia:
Klayman is known for his litigious battles with the Bill Clinton White House in the 90s. His government watchdog group Judicial Watch (which he established in 1994) brought a reported 18 civil lawsuits against the administration, alleging ethical misconduct and criminal activity.[18][35] In one case, a federal judge ruled that Clinton violated the Privacy Act when he released personal letters[36] between him and a female White House volunteer. The woman had appeared on national television accusing him of making improper sexual advances, and Clinton claimed he released the letters to discredit her.[37] The judge determined this was an act of criminal intent, but that ruling was called "inappropriate" by the appellate court.[38[39][40][41]
Sounds like a loss to me.

Klayman also represented Dolly Kyle, another woman who claimed to be a mistress of Bill Clinton, in her unsuccessful lawsuit against him.[43]
Unsuccessful means you lost, Larry.

Klayman represented Jared Paul Stern in his unsuccessful defamation lawsuit against the Clintons, Ronald Burkle, and the Daily News.[45]
Loser!!

In 2012, Klayman represented Freedom Watch in its FOIA request to obtain various federal agencies' documents. During the course of litigation, Klayman sought access to Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server,[46] but the courts denied his request.[47]
I don't know how those FOIA requests turned out, but Klayman lost on the email.

In March 2015, Klayman filed a racketeering lawsuit against Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and the Clinton Foundation, alleging Hillary Clinton sold access to U.S. government officials in return for donations to the Clinton Foundation.[48] In August 2015, a federal court dismissed Klayman's suit.[49]
In legalese, dismissed means you lose.

Klayman represented José Basulto[51] of the Cuban exile organization Brothers to the Rescue and won a $1.7 million judgment against Fidel Castro in 2005. The Cuban government shot down and killed four of Basulto's colleagues (and nearly himself) as they flew over international waters.

He won!!! He won!!!! Unfortunately his client will never collect.

In 2010, Klayman represented Vincent Forras in a lawsuit against Feisal Abdul Rauf to prevent the building of the so-called "Ground Zero mosque." In the motion to dismiss, Rauf's attorney called Klayman an "infamous publicity hound" and wrote that Forras "trades in his well deserved laurels for fifteen minutes of fame as a nationally recognized bigot." Klayman and Forras sought sanctions, but the court denied that request and dismissed the suit.[54][55] Klayman and Forras then sued Rauf and his attorney for defamation, and that suit was also dismissed.[56][57]
Lost again. Twice.

In April 2011, Klayman filed a lawsuit against Facebook, accusing the social media website of "negligence" for not responding quickly enough to calls to take down an anti-Israel "Third Intifada" page and demanding $1 billion in damages. Facebook representatives responded that the suit was "without merit."[58] In December 2012, the district court dismissed the complaint on 47 U.S.C. 230 grounds.[59]
I apologize for repeating myself, but...

Also in 2011, Klayman represented Joseph Farah in his defamation lawsuit against Esquire magazine. A federal district judge dismissed the suit, and the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit affirmed the dismissal.[60][61][62]
This time two courts dismissed the lawsuit. This guy has to be the worst lawyer in history.

There are a dozen more lawsuits on the Wikipedia page that Klayman started that were dismissed for one reason or another. The were also a few in which he was successful and a few that are still in process.

He also sued his mother, for God's sake.

NJ Stinks
09-19-2016, 01:11 AM

Didn't Confucius say that any guy who sues his Mom is a huge winner? :confused:

:lol: :lol:

JustRalph
09-19-2016, 08:44 AM
Klayman has won multiple times....and is the guy currently pushing the email lawsuits. John Kerry is up next. 👍

Fager Fan
09-19-2016, 09:15 AM
Here are just a few of the many lawsuits Klayman has won-or not.
From Wikipedia:
Klayman is known for his litigious battles with the Bill Clinton White House in the 90s. His government watchdog group Judicial Watch (which he established in 1994) brought a reported 18 civil lawsuits against the administration, alleging ethical misconduct and criminal activity.[18][35] In one case, a federal judge ruled that Clinton violated the Privacy Act when he released personal letters[36] between him and a female White House volunteer. The woman had appeared on national television accusing him of making improper sexual advances, and Clinton claimed he released the letters to discredit her.[37] The judge determined this was an act of criminal intent, but that ruling was called "inappropriate" by the appellate court.[38[39][40][41]
Sounds like a loss to me.

Klayman also represented Dolly Kyle, another woman who claimed to be a mistress of Bill Clinton, in her unsuccessful lawsuit against him.[43]
Unsuccessful means you lost, Larry.

Klayman represented Jared Paul Stern in his unsuccessful defamation lawsuit against the Clintons, Ronald Burkle, and the Daily News.[45]
Loser!!

In 2012, Klayman represented Freedom Watch in its FOIA request to obtain various federal agencies' documents. During the course of litigation, Klayman sought access to Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server,[46] but the courts denied his request.[47]
I don't know how those FOIA requests turned out, but Klayman lost on the email.

In March 2015, Klayman filed a racketeering lawsuit against Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and the Clinton Foundation, alleging Hillary Clinton sold access to U.S. government officials in return for donations to the Clinton Foundation.[48] In August 2015, a federal court dismissed Klayman's suit.[49]
In legalese, dismissed means you lose.

Klayman represented José Basulto[51] of the Cuban exile organization Brothers to the Rescue and won a $1.7 million judgment against Fidel Castro in 2005. The Cuban government shot down and killed four of Basulto's colleagues (and nearly himself) as they flew over international waters.

He won!!! He won!!!! Unfortunately his client will never collect.

In 2010, Klayman represented Vincent Forras in a lawsuit against Feisal Abdul Rauf to prevent the building of the so-called "Ground Zero mosque." In the motion to dismiss, Rauf's attorney called Klayman an "infamous publicity hound" and wrote that Forras "trades in his well deserved laurels for fifteen minutes of fame as a nationally recognized bigot." Klayman and Forras sought sanctions, but the court denied that request and dismissed the suit.[54][55] Klayman and Forras then sued Rauf and his attorney for defamation, and that suit was also dismissed.[56][57]
Lost again. Twice.

In April 2011, Klayman filed a lawsuit against Facebook, accusing the social media website of "negligence" for not responding quickly enough to calls to take down an anti-Israel "Third Intifada" page and demanding $1 billion in damages. Facebook representatives responded that the suit was "without merit."[58] In December 2012, the district court dismissed the complaint on 47 U.S.C. 230 grounds.[59]
I apologize for repeating myself, but...

Also in 2011, Klayman represented Joseph Farah in his defamation lawsuit against Esquire magazine. A federal district judge dismissed the suit, and the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit affirmed the dismissal.[60][61][62]
This time two courts dismissed the lawsuit. This guy has to be the worst lawyer in history.

There are a dozen more lawsuits on the Wikipedia page that Klayman started that were dismissed for one reason or another. The were also a few in which he was successful and a few that are still in process.

Interesting that the guy was ahead of the curve on the private server and Clinton Foindation. Makes me think he's brighter than most.

chadk66
09-19-2016, 10:28 AM
And Judicial watch forced Hillary to answer questions under oath. Albeit via written answers. We will soon get the results of those questions

Clocker
09-19-2016, 11:07 AM
Makes me think he's brighter than most.

Most people are. :p

Tom
09-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Interesting that the guy was ahead of the curve on the private server and Clinton Foindation. Makes me think he's brighter than most.

most....or mostie?

EasyGoer89
10-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Sharpton suggesting project veritas video 'heavily edited'

Here's some info on Sharpton in case you don't know who he is
http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/612015

Tom
10-24-2016, 11:34 AM
Here's some info on Sharpton in case you don't know who he is

Isn't he one of those evil clowns hcap posted about in another thread?

EasyGoer89
10-24-2016, 04:56 PM
Isn't he one of those evil clowns hcap posted about in another thread?

Evil clowns all over take offense to being compared to the race baiting huckster vermin.

davew
12-10-2016, 10:24 AM

I have head BLM referred to as the minority version of KKK

therussmeister
12-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Let me get this straight. He is representing God in this suit against his mother?

EasyGoer89
12-10-2016, 01:27 PM

Lots of candidates for idiot of the year.

Actor
12-10-2016, 02:22 PM

There is no chance of the Plaintiffs winning this suit and very little chance of it reaching the trial phase.If he does win it will establish precedents that can be used against Drumpf. :ThmbUp:

dartman51
12-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Let me get this straight. He is representing God in this suit against his mother?

:lol: :lol: Good one. :ThmbUp: