PDA

View Full Version : Lambo today

lamboguy
09-15-2016, 01:17 PM
Finger Lakes race 5---#1 DUBLIN TIME

Belmont race 9----#3 SABRINA'S ANGEL (turf only)

lamboguy
09-15-2016, 01:51 PM
Belmont race 4---- actually had something to do with 3 horses in this race, one of them is scratched. not knowing to much about any of them now i will guess at #4 THE EAGLE IS GONE. she is and should be a nice big beautiful filly. the mare won her first 2 races at Gulfstream about 10 years ago and had a bunch of speed. guessing this one is in for $40,000 to try to win with her now.

lamboguy
09-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Belmont race 4---- actually had something to do with 3 horses in this race, one of them is scratched. not knowing to much about any of them now i will guess at #4 THE EAGLE IS GONE. she is and should be a nice big beautiful filly. the mare won her first 2 races at Gulfstream about 10 years ago and had a bunch of speed. guessing this one is in for $40,000 to try to win with her now.got a real good effort from this horse and fell short today, got beat by a more experienced horse to only get second money.

horse at Finger Lakes ran good too and probably learned a lot in this race. i knew i was going to get a great price (5/2) on this guy. he will be less than even money next time and i won't have him.

lamboguy
09-15-2016, 05:53 PM
SABRINA'S ANGEL ran good enough to hold second but didn't get the job done.

i can see nobody is interested in what i post so i am going to quit posting my nonsense before i cost someone their doe ray me.