PDA

View Full Version : Trump - Major Conflicts of Interest

horses4courses
09-14-2016, 11:34 PM
Think he would relinquish the majority of his business interests
should he be elected president? No......I thought not.
Talk about unethical :rolleyes:

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/donald-trump-foreign-business-deals-national-security-498081.html

fast4522
09-14-2016, 11:50 PM
No one gives a rats ass nationally about your hyperbolic bullshit, but I think that your having a huge effect on Hillary's polls. I would suggest that you keep doing it because I think it is working for us.

Clocker
09-15-2016, 12:02 AM

Talk about inane.

You raise a hypothetical situation, assume your outcome, and get your panties in a wad about what Trump will do under your totally unsubstantiated projections and based on zero actual evidence? :lol:

barahona44
09-15-2016, 12:28 AM
Talk about inane.

You raise a hypothetical situation, assume your outcome, and get your panties in a wad about what Trump will do under your totally unsubstantiated projections and based on zero actual evidence? :lol:
Substitute 'Clinton' for Trump in the above and that's a significant percentage of PA posts about the Hil.Actually much more so.

JustRalph
09-15-2016, 01:01 AM
You mean like the Director of Homeland Security who donated 500k to the DNC before he got his job?

You want unethical, we can find it........

barn32
09-15-2016, 05:26 AM
Horsey more pictures. :ThmbUp: :jump: :kiss:

Tom
09-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Talk about inane.

His panties were in a wad when he bought them.

Hey horsey, what about Hillary allowing a guy with 0 security clearance 100% unfettered access to her private server containing Top Secret and higher materials?

Ethical?

chadk66
09-15-2016, 08:19 AM
based on how Donald is taking over the polls it doesn't appear anybody cares about the possibility of it. Now up in Ohio and Florida. In the end this will be a blow out much like Reagan. It'll be awesome to see.

Marshall Bennett
09-15-2016, 08:52 AM
I don't read his post anymore. I mean I look at them, but ignore what they're about. His objective here is not to offer anything of interest, but instead to post hate-filled rhetoric to piss other members off. Doubt he even believes most of the bullshit he types.

boxcar
09-15-2016, 08:55 AM
Think he would relinquish the majority of his business interests
should he be elected president? No......I thought not.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/donald-trump-foreign-business-deals-national-security-498081.html

Tell me, Horsey, aren't you a true blue globalist like Obama, Hillary and others of their wretched ilk? Well then...why are you concerned about Trump's very globalized business ties? Isn't globalism the wave of the world's future?

letswastemoney
09-15-2016, 09:47 AM
As long as Trump puts American citizens first, I don't care if he has other businesses.