PDA

View Full Version : Proof that the Dems are the smart ones

Clocker
09-14-2016, 01:43 PM
After finding that their emails were being hacked, the geniuses at DNC HQ changed the password.

And emailed it to everyone. :lol:

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/09/14/lol-heres-a-dncleak-classic-that-explains-a-lot-about-the-partys-cybersecurity-woes/ (http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/09/14/lol-heres-a-dncleak-classic-that-explains-a-lot-about-the-partys-cybersecurity-woes/)

woodtoo
09-14-2016, 01:49 PM
:lol: :lol: Stupid is as stupid does. Same old with this gang.

Tom
09-14-2016, 02:29 PM
Math, e mail....Dems, don't try this at home.
You will only hurt yourselves! :lol::lol::lol:

JustRalph
09-14-2016, 02:41 PM
This is sad and funny

Clocker
09-14-2016, 03:13 PM
This is sad and funny

The sad part is that both Hillary and the DNC have independently proven that they can't handle the most basic elements of email security, something any 16 year old high school drop out can master. But they really do think that they are smarter than anyone, and that they have all the answers, and that they can make this a better country.

chadk66
09-14-2016, 03:15 PM
The sad part is that both Hillary and the DNC have independently proven that they can't handle the most basic elements of email security, something any 16 year old high school drop out can master. But they really do think that they are smarter than anyone, and that they have all the answers, and that they can make this a better country.maybe they just keep hiring union workers to do this kind of stuff.:lol:

Tom
09-14-2016, 03:41 PM
....and that they can make this a better country.

They have the make this country better than it has ever been.

Just by leaving it.

ElKabong
09-14-2016, 09:41 PM
According to the resident mail sorter, dems ARE smarter.... This is further proof.

ElKabong
09-14-2016, 09:44 PM
This is sad and funny

A post Blaming Putin for helping trump in 3,2,1....

Clocker
09-14-2016, 09:59 PM
According to the resident mail sorter, dems ARE smarter....

Resident dems are conspicuous by their absence on this issue. Perhaps the DNC changed the password again and they are waiting for the party line response to filter down. There is a big delay when you have to send out the new email password by snail mail. Let's hope none get lost in the mail, like Hillary's laptop.

horses4courses
09-14-2016, 10:10 PM
A post Blaming Putin for helping trump in 3,2,1....

The saddest part of this whole affair is that most, if not all,
of you would vote for Putin for US president ahead of HRC.

Your infatuation with hating her knows no bounds.

johnhannibalsmith
09-14-2016, 10:16 PM

Yup, she really is just that bad. Joe Biden would probably have a 30 point lead and nobody even really thinks of him as a president. Hillary, meanwhile, was supposed to be the mortal lock cinch 1-9 shot even when it was assumed that she would face a candidate that Republicans would actually support and most of the country wouldn't outright detest. And she loses steam every day as long as Trump just doesn't do or say anything. Point being, it ain't exactly just Pace Advantage that thinks that she sucks. Worst odds-on favorite ever.

horses4courses
09-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Worst odds-on favorite ever.

Can't disagree with you.
I wouldn't lay the odds on her with someone else's money.

ElKabong
09-14-2016, 10:21 PM

You're responding to my post with the above nonsense..., and I'm not even a republican.

Your infatuation with hating anything posted not goose stepping the democrat line, knows no bounds.....

I don't hate her. I just don't want her in the White House. Now that you've been educated, go eat dinner. Protein is good for the brain.... Load up

Clocker
09-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Now that you've been educated, go eat dinner. Protein is good for the brain.... Load up

Cool Hand Luke could eat 50 eggs. That would not be enough protein to help some people. :cool:

boxcar
09-15-2016, 11:45 AM
You're responding to my post with the above nonsense..., and I'm not even a republican.

Your infatuation with hating anything posted not goose stepping the democrat line, knows no bounds.....

I don't hate her. I just don't want her in the White House. Now that you've been educated, go eat dinner. Protein is good for the brain.... Load up

Better yet, Horsey, load up on real brain food. Eat a live fish. But don't forget to brush and gargle afterward.

PaceAdvantage
09-15-2016, 03:04 PM

Your infatuation with hating her knows no bounds.Good thing she's not black. Then you could call us all racists.

Because the above quote of yours is pretty much what you write when referring to us and Obama, but you usually add in a thinly veiled (and sometimes not so thinly veiled) accusation of racism...

I guess you could use sexism here, but it doesn't quite have the same ring to it...too bad that option is off the table for you, yes?

chadk66
09-15-2016, 03:12 PM
If Putin was a U.S. citizen absolutely. That's how deplorable Hillary is.