PDA

View Full Version : You deplorable bastards!

JustRalph
09-10-2016, 07:01 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-half-donald-trumps-supporters-basket-deplorables/story?id=41993204

Go Hillary......

pandy
09-10-2016, 08:25 AM
Apparently she read this off the teleprompter. Amazing, they actually think that insulting 50 million people is good politics.

chadk66
09-10-2016, 08:44 AM
doesn't surprise me, she's mentally ill

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-10-2016, 08:52 AM
She is the most despicable human being ever to run for public office -- in any country.

If she wins, she would have to govern over the more than 100 million Americans she says are deplorable, bigots and racists and worse.

I guess they don't have mirrors in her world.

Inner Dirt
09-10-2016, 09:30 AM
I would say I used to be a 49er fan for 40 years, a move to Virginia and disgust when I used the internet to get to know the bulk of the home spun fan base has transitioned me into being a Redskin fan over the last half dozen years. The 49er Webzone is probably the largest site for their fans, has a huge off topic section, and most of the fans are based local to San Francisco which is pretty much the liberal capital of the world.

These people as a whole are very quick to label anyone who says anything negative about a minority a racist or bigot regardless of what the subject matter is. Also of course anyone who doesn't agree 100% with their way of thinking is labeled ignorant. Pretty sure they found nothing wrong with what Hillary said and actually applaud it.

Tom
09-10-2016, 09:46 AM
guess they don't have mirrors in her world.

They used to, but they somehow ALL mysteriously broke.....at once.

BELMONT 6-6-09
09-10-2016, 10:36 AM
She is beginning her rapid decline from her expected anointing of president, (that was stolen from her in 2008). The distain this creature has for the law abiding tax payers is astonishing, how dare we question the government and it's leaders!!!!!! And the race card is so over played by the democrats that it is laughable...everything that worked perfectly in the past has exploded on them. Americans who play 'by the rules' will be dancing in the streets when this hildabeast is put to rest!!!

woodtoo
09-10-2016, 10:45 AM
She is beginning her rapid decline from her expected anointing of president, (that was stolen from her in 2008). The distain this creature has for the law abiding tax payers is astonishing, how dare we question the government and it's leaders!!!!!! And the race card is so over played by the democrats that it is laughable...everything that worked perfectly in the past has exploded on them. Americans who play 'by the rules' will be dancing in the streets when this hildabeast is put to rest!!!
Here Here!!! :ThmbUp:

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-10-2016, 11:00 AM
I have friends and family who are not voting for Trump. Some of them WERE even voting for Hillary. They will remain friends and family because none of them are deplorable. Only the leadership of the once meaningful Democratic Party deserve that label.

Seems this open letter that went viral a few weeks ago is more appropriate than ever. Once again, it should be passed on to every American you know.

Based on the most recent Hillary Clinton attack on America, I think this is the time to revisit the following open letter that has become viral. Please forward to everyone.

To all of you hate-filled racists out there: You know who you are. If you do not have black skin and you have openly disputed the policies and actions of the current administration and current Democratic Party candidate for the White House you are clearly a racist. Even the liberal media, Hollywood elites left wing educators agree, so it must be so.

To all you people with black skin who have openly disputed the policies and actions of the current administration and current Democratic Party candidate for the White House which has led to record unemployment among black people, you are traitors to your race. Then again, there are no black people who fit this category. The liberal media tells us that even though these people look black, so they are either in disguise or mentally disturbed, so everybody please ignore this paragraph.

To all of you Jewish Democrats, of you we are most proud. Because, if it wasn’t for you, there wouldn’t be anybody in the Democratic Party wanting Israel to survive. Glad to see that you chose to ignore the Palestinian flags being waved at the Democratic Party Convention. Even though those flag wavers blamed Israel for all of the strife in the Middle East and mirror the belief of most Democrats, you guys held fast. Your presence shows Democratic Party diversity. Show the world you can stand shoulder to shoulder with those whose sole desire is to push Israel in to the Mediterranean Sea.

THIS ENDS THE ENTIRE HILLARY CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN.

For those of you who agree with the not-so-hidden agenda of this sarcastic presentation, but cannot pull the trigger for Donald Trump, I offer these thoughts. Trump has said some troubling things during this campaign (thanks to his not being a politician and strong disdain for political correctness), and has admitted to doing so and has apologized for it. However, most of the things being thrown at him are typical lies from Hillary Clinton, and the ADMITTEDLY BIASED liberal media. (The media finally admitted what we already knew -- that they think they are smarter than everyone else – and have the right to say anything they think is needed to get Hillary elected. It’s good to see the New York Times being honest about their dishonesty. Honest journalism be damned.

As for the liberal academicians who consider themselves elite. Their stance proves something else we mere mortals already knew. Knowledge does not equal intelligence. Knowledge may be the foundation for intelligent thought, but it does not guarantee it. We all know many less educated, street smart Americans who can reason more efficiently than those insulated from the real world in Academia Land.

We look forward to a President who does not play the political game. We look forward to a President who does not endanger us all by paying $400 million for hostages. Ronald Reagan did not have to pay ransom for hostages. In 1980, Iran realized what would happen if they did not release our people immediately -- and did so on Reagan's first day in office. Nikita Kruschev said President John F Kennedy "was crazy" for risking nuclear war when we blocked nuclear weapons from being set up in Cuba. They don't make Democrats like John F Kennedy any more. We desperately need that kind of crazy.

Finally, for those few who still do not know that Hillary Clinton is a psychotic liar, there have been more than a half a million views of this presentation of the Congress questioning the FBI Director about Hillary Clinton’s lack of honesty and integrity. The truth is quite clear. I urge you to pass it on to those who slept through the hearings and still believe she has any value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

BELMONT 6-6-09
09-10-2016, 11:08 AM
I have friends and family who are not voting for Trump. Some of them WERE even voting for Hillary. They will remain friends and family because none of them are deplorable. Only the leadership of the once meaningful Democratic Party deserve that label.

Seems this open letter that went viral a few weeks ago is more appropriate than ever. Once again, it should be passed on to every American you know.

Based on the most recent Hillary Clinton attack on America, I think this is the time to revisit the following open letter that has become viral. Please forward to everyone.

To all of you hate-filled racists out there: You know who you are. If you do not have black skin and you have openly disputed the policies and actions of the current administration and current Democratic Party candidate for the White House you are clearly a racist. Even the liberal media, Hollywood elites left wing educators agree, so it must be so.

To all you people with black skin who have openly disputed the policies and actions of the current administration and current Democratic Party candidate for the White House which has led to record unemployment among black people, you are traitors to your race. Then again, there are no black people who fit this category. The liberal media tells us that even though these people look black, so they are either in disguise or mentally disturbed, so everybody please ignore this paragraph.

To all of you Jewish Democrats, of you we are most proud. Because, if it wasn’t for you, there wouldn’t be anybody in the Democratic Party wanting Israel to survive. Glad to see that you chose to ignore the Palestinian flags being waved at the Democratic Party Convention. Even though those flag wavers blamed Israel for all of the strife in the Middle East and mirror the belief of most Democrats, you guys held fast. Your presence shows Democratic Party diversity. Show the world you can stand shoulder to shoulder with those whose sole desire is to push Israel in to the Mediterranean Sea.

THIS ENDS THE ENTIRE HILLARY CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN.

For those of you who agree with the not-so-hidden agenda of this sarcastic presentation, but cannot pull the trigger for Donald Trump, I offer these thoughts. Trump has said some troubling things during this campaign (thanks to his not being a politician and strong disdain for political correctness), and has admitted to doing so and has apologized for it. However, most of the things being thrown at him are typical lies from Hillary Clinton, and the ADMITTEDLY BIASED liberal media. (The media finally admitted what we already knew -- that they think they are smarter than everyone else – and have the right to say anything they think is needed to get Hillary elected. It’s good to see the New York Times being honest about their dishonesty. Honest journalism be damned.

As for the liberal academicians who consider themselves elite. Their stance proves something else we mere mortals already knew. Knowledge does not equal intelligence. Knowledge may be the foundation for intelligent thought, but it does not guarantee it. We all know many less educated, street smart Americans who can reason more efficiently than those insulated from the real world in Academia Land.

We look forward to a President who does not play the political game. We look forward to a President who does not endanger us all by paying $400 million for hostages. Ronald Reagan did not have to pay ransom for hostages. In 1980, Iran realized what would happen if they did not release our people immediately -- and did so on Reagan's first day in office. Nikita Kruschev said President John F Kennedy "was crazy" for risking nuclear war when we blocked nuclear weapons from being set up in Cuba. They don't make Democrats like John F Kennedy any more. We desperately need that kind of crazy.

Finally, for those few who still do not know that Hillary Clinton is a psychotic liar, there have been more than a half a million views of this presentation of the Congress questioning the FBI Director about Hillary Clinton’s lack of honesty and integrity. The truth is quite clear. I urge you to pass it on to those who slept through the hearings and still believe she has any value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Profound!!! The reality of it all.

ArlJim78
09-10-2016, 12:29 PM
I love the smell of desperation in the morning.
Earlier in the day before she made the Basket of Deplorables remark she told Fox news that her and Kaine were running a campaign on "issues not insults". :lol:
She's also said she wants to be the president of everyone, Republicans Democrats, rich and poor. What a truly a deplorable woman.

Also remember her campaign slogan is Stronger Together! :rolleyes:

GaryG
09-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Kaine was last seen throwing up.

jk3521
09-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Is she trying to throw the election? A lot of Trump supporters used to vote Democratic, I'm sure.

Clocker
09-10-2016, 03:10 PM
A lot of Trump supporters used to vote Democratic, I'm sure.

Being shamed by Hillary will certainly make them see the error of their ways and return to the fold.

FantasticDan
09-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Trump has said all kinds of stupid, outrageous things, and has bragged that he can say and do whatever he wants, and his flock would follow him anyway. The infamous, "I could shoot someone and not lose any voters" line..

In other words, he feels that his followers thrive on his "deplorable" behavior, right?

So is it really so wrong to put a mere half of them in that ugly basket, and describe them as such? I mean, they love it when Trump insults and offends every other person or group - is not the appropriate reaction to criticize them accordingly?

Tom
09-10-2016, 03:56 PM
No one I know gives a hot what Hillary thinks.
No more than when Bin Laden called for our deaths.

We realize she lives in the same camp as he did, pond scum who is a waste of life. If Hillary thing I am deplorable, I consider it a compliment, coming from that foul, ugly, hacking mouth.

The hack, btw, has my complete support. Every time I hear it, I feel good inside, I feel as though good things are coming.

BELMONT 6-6-09
09-10-2016, 04:04 PM

We realize she lives in the same camp as he did, pond scum who is a waste of life. If Hillary thing I am deplorable, I consider it a compliment, coming from that foul, ugly, hacking mouth.

The hack, btw, has my complete support. Every time I hear it, I feel good inside, I feel as though good things are coming.

Tom,

You are a better man than me!!!! Just like Obummer I can't stand to hear her voice.

jk3521
09-10-2016, 04:35 PM
It's all Obama's fault. If he hadn't come along, win or lose in '08, we would be rid of her by now.

Tom
09-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Tom,

You are a better man than me!!!! Just like Obummer I can't stand to hear her voice.

Not her voice, the sound of our doom.
Just her hack, the sound of hers.

letswastemoney
09-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Name-calling potential voters is political suicide, or it should be.

Sadly, Clinton looks in control still, but every little mistake helps Donald Trump.

Marshall Bennett
09-10-2016, 05:16 PM
I sense a good many white democrats with even marginal intelligence beginning to cross over and abandon this gutter feeding wench.
My hope is enough criminal findings will surface before the election that she'll have no choice but to resign her candidacy. At some point her own party will have to spare some dignity and kick her rotten ass to the curb. :)

RunForTheRoses
09-10-2016, 05:18 PM
https://twitter.com/hashtag/BasketOfDeplorables?src=hash

Tom
09-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Some things never change....

chadk66
09-10-2016, 07:46 PM
https://twitter.com/hashtag/BasketOfDeplorables?src=hashPigs in a basket. I like it

NJ Stinks
09-10-2016, 10:19 PM

Forget what Hillary says -any half-wit who reads your posts knows you are deplorable.

Clocker
09-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Forget what Hillary says -any half-wit who reads your posts knows you are deplorable.But smarter people can find truth and humor in them.

NJ Stinks
09-11-2016, 12:08 AM
But smarter people can find truth and humor in them.

Ouch, that really hurt. :rolleyes:

classhandicapper
09-11-2016, 12:09 AM
Why do I get the feeling that the "deplorable bastards" in the media are just toying with the country right now.

Virtually the entire media is in the tank for Hillary. We know that. It's 100% certain. Now that they've managed to get Trump back in it and built some excitement and ratings, you can expect another all out assault against Trump to put Hillary back in control. Thinking they are manipulating the masses for economic and other reasons may seem conspiracy minded, but I've seen this before.

Actor
09-11-2016, 01:14 AM
She is the most despicable human being ever to run for public office -- in any country.Even Hitler? Hitler did not seize German in a coup d'état. He was duly elected.

You think she's worse than Hitler?

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Even Hitler? Hitler did not seize German in a coup d'état. He was duly elected.

Good call. You might have me on that one. Hopefully we will not get the chance to actually compare the two. I have confidence that she would not be able to start a war to take over the world -- but what would she do to deplorable Trump supporters? A previous Democratic Party President, FDR, set up internment camps for Japanese Americans. So there is precedent for punishment of Trump Americans.

How did you like her apology? She regrets saying 50 PERCENT. I guess she meant to say 49%,

What are people thinking that actually want to elect this piece of crud?

BELMONT 6-6-09
09-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Good call. You might have me on that one. Hopefully we will not get the chance to actually compare the two. I have confidence that she would not be able to start a war to take over the world -- but what would she do to deplorable Trump supporters? A previous Democratic Party President, FDR, set up internment camps for Japanese Americans. So there is precedent for punishment of Trump Americans.

How did you like her apology? She regrets saying 50 PERCENT. I guess she meant to say 49%,

What are people thinking that actually want to elect this piece of crud?

Jess you are missing the point: Hillary has so much to offer the tax paying law abiding citizens like open borders so we will be less safe, further government intrusion in the form of taxes and regulations, more government scandals and most importantly a weaker military so that we can be fair to the our enemies. I can't see why anyone would NOT vote for her!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Marshall Bennett
09-11-2016, 12:32 PM

Hitler actually brought Germany out of depths of poverty in 1932 to the most powerful country in the world, also economically sound in a matter of a few years. Wasn't until got greedy with war and eventually running a muck that he became the symbol of evilness. I see Hillary going the opposite direction Hitler did early on, similar to Obama's path. Who knows what the future holds. It's no secret she's careless, mean, and way far left of what we need to bring the country back. Liberals would disagree, but often they disregard the obvious in lieu of their spite towards the right.
The mentality of leaders such as Hitler and Stalin 70-80 years ago are now pretty much extinct, unless you include ISIS and such who are no way as powerful.
I find it hard to compare Hitler and Hillary because of time. Hillary would have failed miserably with the task Hitler had at hand in 1932. Hitler would have failed as a politician entirely today. The fact that a comparison even exist between the two suggest Hillary is unfit and highly unliked.

horses4courses
09-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Trump's campaign manager, Conway, back in Feb.
(then with Cruz) said that Trump supporters were "nasty".

Now, that is pretty deplorable. :lol:

Tom
09-11-2016, 04:31 PM
Forget what Hillary says -any half-wit who reads your posts knows you are deplorable.

And as a half wit, you are confirming this?

Tom
09-11-2016, 04:33 PM

Her story parallels Hitler's very closely.
Right down to the part where she is physically unfit, and may be some kind of junkie to get through the day.

Not to mention the hate mongering, the lying, the racism.....she would have blended in very nicely back then.

HalvOnHorseracing
09-11-2016, 09:44 PM
Hitler actually brought Germany out of depths of poverty in 1932 to the most powerful country in the world
Germany was the most powerful country in Europe. They were never the most powerful country in the world.

TBD
09-11-2016, 11:18 PM
So, she’s pandering to the LGBT and I’m deplorable and irredeemable. No I’m not racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, or an islamaphobe. However, the conversion therapy that she is conducting will create more hatred and less love. I knew she had Affluenza, now she has pneumonia. Maybe she should see Dr Drew; he has more time on his hands.

Marshall Bennett
09-12-2016, 04:33 AM
Germany was the most powerful country in Europe. They were never the most powerful country in the world.
At the beginning of the war they were. Both the Soviet and American forces were outdated and inferior, a major reason Germany was so successful early on on.

OTM Al
09-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Hitler actually brought Germany out of depths of poverty in 1932 to the most powerful country in the world, also economically sound in a matter of a few years. Wasn't until got greedy with war and eventually running a muck that he became the symbol of evilness. I see Hillary going the opposite direction Hitler did early on, similar to Obama's path. Who knows what the future holds. It's no secret she's careless, mean, and way far left of what we need to bring the country back. Liberals would disagree, but often they disregard the obvious in lieu of their spite towards the right.
The mentality of leaders such as Hitler and Stalin 70-80 years ago are now pretty much extinct, unless you include ISIS and such who are no way as powerful.
I find it hard to compare Hitler and Hillary because of time. Hillary would have failed miserably with the task Hitler had at hand in 1932. Hitler would have failed as a politician entirely today. The fact that a comparison even exist between the two suggest Hillary is unfit and highly unliked.

Completely incorrect. Anti-Jewish laws were enacted right away in 1933. This comparison is beyond ridiculous. You are making excuses for evil.

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Completely incorrect. Anti-Jewish laws were enacted right away in 1933. This comparison is beyond ridiculous. You are making excuses for evil.I agree. MB has been out there for a while...par for the course.

Marshall Bennett
09-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Back up. I'm not the one who's comparing anyone to Hitler. In fact I was stating why you can't compare the two. I was only stating that as a leader Hitler did far better early on than Hillary ever could. I'm not stupid, I know he was an evil tyrant. His hatred for Jews and other minority sects is another topic. No one here brought anti-semitism into the thread till Al came along. Mike will agree with about anyone who disagrees with me here about most anything. He simply hopped on Al's wagon.

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Back up. I'm not the one who's comparing anyone to Hitler. In fact I was stating why you can't compare the two. I was only stating that as a leader Hitler did far better early on than Hillary ever could. I'm not stupid, I know he was an evil tyrant. His hatred for Jews and other minority sects is another topic. No one here brought anti-semitism into the thread till Al came along. Mike will agree with about anyone who disagrees with me here about most anything. He simply hopped on Al's wagon.His hatred for Jews and others was the EXACT way he was able to whip up the masses to enable his plan into motion. It was an integral part of his "success" as you deem it, not a side issue.

OTM Al
09-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Back up. I'm not the one who's comparing anyone to Hitler. In fact I was stating why you can't compare the two. I was only stating that as a leader Hitler did far better early on than Hillary ever could. I'm not stupid, I know he was an evil tyrant. His hatred for Jews and other minority sects is another topic. No one here brought anti-semitism into the thread till Al came along. Mike will agree with about anyone who disagrees with me here about most anything. He simply hopped on Al's wagon.

"[He] did far better early on than Hillary ever could."

That's you

"Wasn't until got greedy with war and eventually running a muck that he became the symbol of evilness."

That's also you

You are making excuses for evil. The fact that you even wrote something like this shows a complete lack of understanding about how evil rises to power. It never comes full fledged and fully realized. You are also touting how he made Germany an economic power while completely ignoring how it was done. Then you close by saying the fact that there is a comparison shows how bad Mrs. Clinton is, totally contradicting the part where you say there shouldn't be a comparison, the premise of which was that she was so evil. So on top of your praise of one of the worst episodes in human history, you aren't even internally consistent in your statement.

ReplayRandall
09-12-2016, 01:01 PM
"[He] did far better early on than Hillary ever could."

That's you

"Wasn't until got greedy with war and eventually running a muck that he became the symbol of evilness."

That's also you

You are making excuses for evil. The fact that you even wrote something like this shows a complete lack of understanding about how evil rises to power. It never comes full fledged and fully realized. You are also touting how he made Germany an economic power while completely ignoring how it was done. Then you close by saying the fact that there is a comparison shows how bad Mrs. Clinton is, totally contradicting the part where you say there shouldn't be a comparison, the premise of which was that she was so evil. So on top of your praise of one of the worst episodes in human history, you aren't even internally consistent in your statement.

I agree with your points Al, but in the context of MB answering Actor's question, I see MB comments in a different perspective than you're seeing it. You might want to go back and see Actor's original post and read from there, you'll see MB's comments a bit differently and not so harsh...

OTM Al
09-12-2016, 01:17 PM
I agree with your points Al, but in the context of MB answering Actor's question, I see MB comments in a different perspective than you're seeing it. You might want to go back and see Actor's original post and read from there, you'll see MB's comments a bit differently and not so harsh...
I did look at that, but still see as the biggest problem here a complete lack of understanding of the history of the events and thus a very foolish answer. To think that that mentality does not exist today and that such a person could never be elected simply ignores how it happened. It can certainly still happen and people clearly still think that way. I'm not going any further than to say some of the things that I have seen and heard this election cycle are nothing short of horrifying in that historical perspective.

Tom
09-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Hillary's rhetoric and lies are very scary.
Thank goodness we have Trump as an alternative to this heathen animal of a woman.

classhandicapper
09-12-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm concerned about:

1. The corruption of the government and mainstream media
2. The out of control monetary policy of central bankers around the globe
3. The trillions of dollars of promises that government has made that cannot be kept
4. The corrupt, inept, and idealistically delusional foreign policy of Obama/Clinton/Kerry
5. The fact that Clinton and the truth will never meet
6. The fact that one of biggest long term issues facing this country is fixing healthcare & the one time Hillary tried to fix it they laughed her and her monstrosity out of town
7. The wide open borders that are creating more security risks and putting strains on already bankrupt social services
8. The trade deals that took us from being the greatest creditor nation in history to the greatest debtor nation in history and gutted our middle class etc..

I have to weigh the current state of affairs and my knowledge of Clinton and the democrats vs. the fact that Trump is a total asshole.

That gives me 3 options.

1. Don't vote.

2. Throw away my vote and pull the lever for a 3rd party

3. Vote for a man I think is an asshole.

There's simply no way I can vote for someone that is wildly corrupt, totally incompetent, and most likely not well enough to handle the stresses of the job at 100%.

Tom
09-12-2016, 03:20 PM
1. Don't vote.
2. Throw away my vote and pull the lever for a 3rd party
3. Vote for a man I think is an asshole.

I know what you're thinking: "Who should I vote for?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a big term for packing the court, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

:lol::lol::lol:

Marshall Bennett
09-12-2016, 05:38 PM
I did look at that, but still see as the biggest problem here a complete lack of understanding of the history of the events and thus a very foolish answer. To think that that mentality does not exist today and that such a person could never be elected simply ignores how it happened. It can certainly still happen and people clearly still think that way. I'm not going any further than to say some of the things that I have seen and heard this election cycle are nothing short of horrifying in that historical perspective.
How deep are you reading into my mind by what I mean and what I post. I have a complete understanding of the events. Find me where history credits anti-semitism for the success of Hitler's rise to power. You truly believe that the masses that cheered Hitler in 1932 were there because he hated Jews and planned mass extermination? Perhaps you should brush up on the subject. The second world war has always been a favorite research topic of mine. The Russian people also never imagined Stalin orchestrating the murder of over 10 million of their own people throughout his reign. Again, this being his own masterminded evil deed, nothing the Russian people saw coming.
Once again, Mike jumps right in behind you and agrees offering nothing to substantiate your argument with me. He's never liked me primarily because he knows I'm right more often than not, but doesn't like how I characterize my viewpoints. This is history plain and simple here with this. Do some research yourself before rushing to judgement over my post.

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2016, 05:45 PM
He's never liked me primarily because he knows I'm right more often than not, but doesn't like how I characterize my viewpoints.Now who's reading into who's mind? :lol:

OTM Al
09-12-2016, 06:38 PM
How deep are you reading into my mind by what I mean and what I post. I have a complete understanding of the events. Find me where history credits anti-semitism for the success of Hitler's rise to power. You truly believe that the masses that cheered Hitler in 1932 were there because he hated Jews and planned mass extermination? Perhaps you should brush up on the subject. The second world war has always been a favorite research topic of mine. The Russian people also never imagined Stalin orchestrating the murder of over 10 million of their own people throughout his reign. Again, this being his own masterminded evil deed, nothing the Russian people saw coming.
Once again, Mike jumps right in behind you and agrees offering nothing to substantiate your argument with me. He's never liked me primarily because he knows I'm right more often than not, but doesn't like how I characterize my viewpoints. This is history plain and simple here with this. Do some research yourself before rushing to judgement over my post.
Well I can see why people don't like you by the way you characterize your viewpoints. Let us just review post # 32, shall we?

First you praise Hitler for getting Germany out of its recession. This is enough for me to think you are a creep, but wait, you are just getting started. You then claim that Hitler wasn't thought to be evil until he got "greedy" and started running "a muck" BTW I sincerely hope that was a result of a bad spell check and not what you meant to write. This point has already been shown to be incorrect.

Next we wander a bit in discussing a comparison or lack there of between Mrs Clinton and Hitler. It has very little point other than getting you to a point where you can criticize liberals. Then you tell us leaders like this can't happen again. Then you make two points of very odd and questionable logic. The fact that Mrs Clinton couldn't do what Hitler did seems like a positive to me BTW...then you conclude with another ridiculous statement in which you say Mrs Clinton must be bad because someone made a comparison, thus contradicting yourself by validating the comparison.

Let's just get one thing straight. You praised Hitler for doing positive things and then you try to tell me it can't happen again. This sort of moronic thinking is exactly what allows this to happen again. I have no idea what else you write that made Mike back me up so emphatically but given this, I have no reason to doubt him.

NJ Stinks
09-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Well I can see why people don't like you by the way you characterize your viewpoints. Let us just review post # 32, shall we?

First you praise Hitler for getting Germany out of its recession. This is enough for me to think you are a creep, but wait, you are just getting started. You then claim that Hitler wasn't thought to be evil until he got "greedy" and started running "a muck" BTW I sincerely hope that was a result of a bad spell check and not what you meant to write. This point has already been shown to be incorrect.

Next we wander a bit in discussing a comparison or lack there of between Mrs Clinton and Hitler. It has very little point other than getting you to a point where you can criticize liberals. Then you tell us leaders like this can't happen again. Then you make two points of very odd and questionable logic. The fact that Mrs Clinton couldn't do what Hitler did seems like a positive to me BTW...then you conclude with another ridiculous statement in which you say Mrs Clinton must be bad because someone made a comparison, thus contradicting yourself by validating the comparison.

Let's just get one thing straight. You praised Hitler for doing positive things and then you try to tell me it can't happen again. This sort of moronic thinking is exactly what allows this to happen again. I have no idea what else you write that made Mike back me up so emphatically but given this, I have no reason to doubt him.

I think you are being way too hard on Marshall. I went back and read Post #32 and I don't think saying Hitler pulled Germany out of a recession makes anybody a creep. The rest was Marshall saying he has no confidence in Hillary as a leader - not an unique view around here.

OTM Al
09-12-2016, 10:34 PM
I think you are being way too hard on Marshall. I went back and read Post #32 and I don't think saying Hitler pulled Germany out of a recession makes anybody a creep. The rest was Marshall saying he has no confidence in Hillary as a leader - not an unique view around here.
Honestly I'm not sure you can be too hard on someone that says things like that while clearly skipping over the how of how it was done. At best his words are very poorly chosen. I would prefer that be the case rather than the alternative.

JustRalph
09-12-2016, 11:46 PM
PAGING MARGE SCHOTT! MARGE, WHITE COURTESY PHONE PLEASE!

TBD
09-13-2016, 03:15 AM
Classhandicapper, I was not going to vote for any Presidential candidate this election. However, after the last garbage that came out of her pie hole I have decided the best vote is one against her. A vote for Trump is the best possible damage I can do. I am not voting for Trump, I am voting against Hillary.

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2016, 10:20 AM

You're putting so many words in my mouth it's ridiculous. I never praised Hitler, just stated facts. You're an idiot to assume I'd ever praise a man that was so disgustingly evil. Where did I say "leaders like this can't happen again"? I didn't. I never validated any comparison, I simply replied to a post where someone else did, and in fact explained to the contrary. Hitler did in fact bring Germany out of a depression. The fact that this was good for the people however makes me a creep you say. You're argument seems to be my own moral character and not the topic at hand. You even point out a spelling error as if that has anything to do with it.
You'd rather make personal attacks than substantiate any of your historical content which is full of misquotes and errors.

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2016, 10:27 AM
At best his words are very poorly chosen.
You pointed out a word I misspelled earlier. I'll be so bold as to point out this sentence you made makes no sense. :)

OTM Al
09-13-2016, 10:31 AM
You're putting so many words in my mouth it's ridiculous. I never praised Hitler, just stated facts. You're an idiot to assume I'd ever praise a man that was so disgustingly evil. Where did I say "leaders like this can't happen again"? I didn't. I never validated any comparison, I simply replied to a post where someone else did, and in fact explained to the contrary. Hitler did in fact bring Germany out of a depression. The fact that this was good for the people however makes me a creep you say. You're argument seems to be my own moral character and not the topic at hand. You even point out a spelling error as if that has anything to do with it.
You'd rather make personal attacks than substantiate any of your historical content which is full of misquotes and errors.
No I'm not and let's prove it shall we? The question was, do you think she is worse that Hitler to which you started your response with

"Hitler actually brought Germany out of depths of poverty in 1932 to the most powerful country in the world, also economically sound in a matter of a few years. Wasn't until got greedy with war and eventually running a muck that he became the symbol of evilness."

Sounds like a comparison and praise to me.

You said this

"The fact that a comparison even exist between the two suggest Hillary is unfit and highly unliked."

which is a validation of the comparison

You said this

"The mentality of leaders such as Hitler and Stalin 70-80 years ago are now pretty much extinct, unless you include ISIS and such who are no way as powerful."

and this

"Hitler would have failed as a politician entirely today."

Which seems to be saying leaders like this can't happen again. And just now you say

"Hitler did in fact bring Germany out of a depression. The fact that this was good for the people however makes me a creep you say. "

Good for the people? Which ones would you say? I really think you'd better stop now as i don't have to put a single word in your mouth. You've done it all yourself.

OTM Al
09-13-2016, 10:32 AM
You pointed out a word I misspelled earlier. I'll be so bold as to point out this sentence you made makes no sense. :)
Um, ok. It was actually there to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are right, doing so makes no sense.

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2016, 12:39 PM
No I'm not and let's prove it shall we? The question was, do you think she is worse that Hitler to which you started your response with

"Hitler actually brought Germany out of depths of poverty in 1932 to the most powerful country in the world, also economically sound in a matter of a few years. Wasn't until got greedy with war and eventually running a muck that he became the symbol of evilness."

Sounds like a comparison and praise to me.

You said this

"The fact that a comparison even exist between the two suggest Hillary is unfit and highly unliked."

which is a validation of the comparison

You said this

"The mentality of leaders such as Hitler and Stalin 70-80 years ago are now pretty much extinct, unless you include ISIS and such who are no way as powerful."

and this

"Hitler would have failed as a politician entirely today."

Which seems to be saying leaders like this can't happen again. And just now you say

"Hitler did in fact bring Germany out of a depression. The fact that this was good for the people however makes me a creep you say. "

Good for the people? Which ones would you say? I really think you'd better stop now as i don't have to put a single word in your mouth. You've done it all yourself.
This is going nowhere so this will be my last post on the subject. My saying Hitler would have failed as a politician today doesn't suggest it can't happen again with another set of events in a different political uprising somewhere. I specifically said "Hitler" himself would fail. You really don't read and comprehend so well. You don't believe Germany recovering from depression is good for it's citizens? Well that's pretty stupid isn't it? Never did I say Hitler's reign was a success story, only that the country prospered in his early leadership.
Everything you've quoted me saying that you quoted correctly I stand by 100%. What you've really done is redirected the position I stand with on the topic to justify your stubbornness and need to insult me.
Yeah, I'll stop now and yes, you put words in my mouth. You've demonstrated you have nothing (zero) to counter with and prove me wrong.
So why don't you stop now as well. You're completely off the tracks and looking quite stupid with your wayward attempts to discredit me. I'm sure however you have more to add and continue sliding deeper.

Hank
09-13-2016, 12:43 PM
Classhandicapper, I was not going to vote for any Presidential candidate this election. However, after the last garbage that came out of her pie hole I have decided the best vote is one against her. A vote for Trump is the best possible damage I can do. I am not voting for Trump, I am voting against Hillary.

Really?Your reaction to her words would seem to indicate that "YOU" were a "deplorable" Trump supporter all along. :lol:

OTM Al
09-13-2016, 12:46 PM
This is going nowhere so this will be my last post on the subject. My saying Hitler would have failed as a politician today doesn't suggest it can't happen again with another set of events in a different political uprising somewhere. I specifically said "Hitler" himself would fail. You really don't read and comprehend so well. You don't believe Germany recovering from depression is good for it's citizens? Well that's pretty stupid isn't it? Never did I say Hitler's reign was a success story, only that the country prospered in his early leadership.
Everything you've quoted me saying that you quoted correctly I stand by 100%. What you've really done is redirected the position I stand with on the topic to justify your stubbornness and need to insult me.
Yeah, I'll stop now and yes, you put words in my mouth. You've demonstrated you have nothing (zero) to counter with and prove me wrong.
So why don't you stop now as well. You're completely off the tracks and looking quite stupid with your wayward attempts to discredit me. I'm sure however you have more to add and continue sliding deeper.
Fine with me.

woodtoo
09-13-2016, 02:21 PM
We may be deplorable but 1/2 of Clintons supporters are deportable.

classhandicapper
09-13-2016, 04:23 PM
That "deplorable" comment made me laugh.

You would think a liberal would be smart enough not to say something like that in the politically correct environment we are in now. It was probably just an of the cuff "red meat" comment in front of a friendly crowd.

The fact of the matter is that there are loads of legitimate reasons to be concerned about wide open borders and unrestricted immigration that have nothing to do with race, nationality, or ethnicity. There are also legitimate libertarian reasons for not wanting "values", "marriage" etc... of any type dictated from the Federal government. But as long as there are some racists, homophobes, xenophobes etc... on the far right, the left will try to associate the republican candidate with the extremists on the right to get more of the middle. But you never want to attack the voters. That's dumber than a stone.

OntheRail
09-13-2016, 05:20 PM
That "deplorable" comment made me laugh.

You would think a liberal would be smart enough not to say something like that in the politically correct environment we are in now. It was probably just an of the cuff "red meat" comment in front of a friendly crowd.

The fact of the matter is that there are loads of legitimate reasons to be concerned about wide open borders and unrestricted immigration that have nothing to do with race, nationality, or ethnicity. There are also legitimate libertarian reasons for not wanting "values", "marriage" etc... of any type dictated from the Federal government. But as long as there are some racists, homophobes, xenophobes etc... on the far right, the left will try to associate the republican candidate with the extremists on the right to get more of the middle. But you never want to attack the voters. That's dumber than a stone.

No no.. not Off the Cuff.... she repeated the same phasing twice that same Day. Of course MoPo and his ilk eat this tripe right up... I'd say as Gospel. But many on that side don't believe in the Gospel.

Clocker
09-13-2016, 06:03 PM

Not off the cuff, but pandering to a select base. The prepared speech was given to a gathering of LGBTQ supporters.

Jess Hawsen Arown
09-13-2016, 11:12 PM
Really?Your reaction to her words would seem to indicate that "YOU" were a "deplorable" Trump supporter all along. :lol:

Thanks for making it clear why so many Americans despise Hillary.

Tom
09-14-2016, 08:08 AM
I am proud to be thought of deplorable by what I consider deplorable people.
The less liberals like about me the better.