PDA

View Full Version : war room

andicap
07-14-2004, 12:15 PM
anyone going to be in the war room this afternoon? I like to dip in there when taking breaks from my work.

Dancer's Image
07-15-2004, 10:49 AM
Where is the War Room?

headhawg
07-15-2004, 11:47 AM
D I,

You need to go to the main paceadvantage.com page (not the forum home page). There is a button on the left that says War Room.

Only had the chance to be in there once, but there are lot of good ideas/picks being talked about.

I am looking forward to the next time I can get in there with the big boys.

HH

Pick4_player
07-15-2004, 01:16 PM
Do you need a seperate username to participate?

How often are others in the room?

Thanks.

I am a newbie here and trying to learn and participate as often as I can.

BillW
07-15-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Pick4_player
Do you need a seperate username to participate?

How often are others in the room?

Thanks.

I am a newbie here and trying to learn and participate as often as I can.

Pick4_player,

Yes it is a seperate from the forum. Even though seperate registration is required, most use their same username to avoid confusion.

You can monitor activity from the PaceAdvantage homepage just under the main banner. Activity is sporadic, usually there is some on weekend afternoons and lately activity at night (last night 6 or 7 were in there for awhile). Friday night is most likely.

Bill

Dancer's Image
07-15-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by headhawg
D I,

You need to go to the main paceadvantage.com page (not the forum home page). There is a button on the left that says War Room.

Only had the chance to be in there once, but there are lot of good ideas/picks being talked about.

I am looking forward to the next time I can get in there with the big boys.

HH

thanx headhawg, but the main page does not work for me...i will try rebooting

Dancer's Image
07-15-2004, 01:35 PM
well, it worked that time....i didn't even know there was another main page, I only knew about the forum....but alas, no one was in the war room at this time

BillW
07-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Dancer's Image
well, it worked that time....i didn't even know there was another main page, I only knew about the forum....but alas, no one was in the war room at this time

I guess you came in via LetItRide.
Not too unusual that no one is there. The best thing to do if you are in the mood to chat is park in there for 15 mins. or so just to get things started. Otherwise if everyone is checking to see if someone is in there ... by definition no one IS there! :)

Bill

Tom
07-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Lots of fun in the War Room, and sometimes a few good winners get thrown out as door prizes.