PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Benghazi Emails Recovered

delayjf
08-30-2016, 04:04 PM
Yoga and wedding plans my ass.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/US-Campaign-2016-The-Latest/2016/08/30/id/745885/

JustRalph
08-30-2016, 04:14 PM
This plays right into the perjury charges and lying to Congress charges.

If she wins, Tim Kaine is going to be so over his head and without any political capital after she is impeached.

It's going to be a fun year or two

ReplayRandall
08-30-2016, 04:24 PM

If she wins, Tim Kaine is going to be so over his head and without any political capital after she is impeached.

Got news for you, she's NOT winning, and the Dems may be choosing a new nominee, either Biden or Bernie.... As for Tim Kaine?? What a joke...:lol::lol:

BELMONT 6-6-09
08-30-2016, 05:13 PM
At what point will the wall crumble for Hillary????? This entire scenario is a total embarrassment to our great country and the many lives that were lost in battle for our freedoms!!! Every week there are more and more serious allegations and proofs that this individual has crossed the line for any chance of being elected president on the USA. It's as if "the fix" is in and 'they' think she is the queen and was promised her presidency after Obama stole it from her in 2008

I don't usually comment in the off topic section of this fine site BUT I have to vent as a law abiding hard working citizen who plays by the rules and I feel like I am being slapped in the face every day with this nonsense involving Hillary. Just saying.

JustRalph
08-30-2016, 05:16 PM
At what point will the wall crumble for Hillary????? This entire scenario is a total embarrassment to our great country and the many lives that were lost in battle for our freedoms!!! Every week there are more and more serious allegations and proofs that this individual has crossed the line for any chance of being elected president on the USA. It's as if "the fix" is in and 'they' think she is the queen and was promised her presidency after Obama stole it from her in 2008

I don't usually comment in the off topic section of this fine site BUT I have to vent as a law abiding hard working citizen who plays by the rules and I feel like I am being slapped in the face every day with this nonsense involving Hillary. Just saying.

Come to off topic more👍

chadk66
08-30-2016, 05:22 PM
house of cards crumbling down as predicted.

BELMONT 6-6-09
08-30-2016, 05:44 PM
house of cards crumbling down as predicted.

The cards should have crumbled and burned long ago!!! But we never give up as we owe it to our children and grandchildren for a better future.

zico20
08-30-2016, 07:04 PM

It could be a lot worse. Hillary could have picked Warren as her VP. Her as president is much scarier than Hillary. :D

Fager Fan
08-30-2016, 11:11 PM
Sadly, I have no faith in the backbone of the Repubs to impeach Hilary even if they have a video of her stabbing someone to death.

chadk66
08-31-2016, 08:30 AM
The cards should have crumbled and burned long ago!!! But we never give up as we owe it to our children and grandchildren for a better future.it should have been over long ago. would have been if we didn't have an AG and FBI director in the tank for the Clintons.

Clocker
08-31-2016, 08:48 AM
Hillary was still emailing classified information after leaving the State Dept.

Hillary Clinton continued sending classified information even after leaving the State Department, The Post has exclusively learned.

On May 28, 2013, months after stepping down as secretary of state, Clinton sent an email to a group of diplomats and top aides about the “123 Deal” with the United Arab Emirates.

But the email, which was obtained by the Republican National Committee through a Freedom of Information Act request, has been heavily redacted upon its release by the State Department because it contains classified information.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/ (http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/)

Tom
08-31-2016, 08:51 AM
I will reserve comment until AFTER mostie explains this all to me.

:lol::lol::lol:

Clocker
08-31-2016, 09:05 AM

No need to wait. Same song, another verse: It was just a little innocent carelessness, and she didn't intend to break the law.

I'm Hillary Rotten Clinton, and I approved this message.

delayjf
08-31-2016, 02:25 PM

Not only that, but was her security clearance even active after she left office?

woodtoo
08-31-2016, 03:51 PM
Not only that, but was her security clearance even active after she left office?
At this point what does it matter.

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2016, 04:07 PM
No, it's

What difference, at this point, does it make?

delayjf
08-31-2016, 05:06 PM
Its a matter of breaking the law.

Hillary's clearance may still be active, but her need to know has expired - therefore any further access or in this case, the trafficking of classified material would be illegal. I'm not sure her clearance in this case would even be active as I'm not familiar with how security clearances are handled regarding elected /appointed officials vs career government / military personnel. My brother who was an Intel Officer told me that once you leave a position with TS access, that you are briefed regarding your responsibilities regarding classified information you had access to. If that's the case here, she broke the law.

chadk66
08-31-2016, 07:09 PM
Its a matter of breaking the law.

Hillary's clearance may still be active, but her need to know has expired - therefore any further access or in this case, the trafficking of classified material would be illegal. I'm not sure her clearance in this case would even be active as I'm not familiar with how security clearances are handled regarding elected /appointed officials vs career government / military personnel. My brother who was an Intel Officer told me that once you leave a position with TS access, that you are briefed regarding your responsibilities regarding classified information you had access to. If that's the case here, she broke the law.when you leave your position that required a TS and you no longer need a TS with what your now doing, you get no info at all. But you get paid visits occasionally to make sure you aren't discussing what information you once received. Apparently they never visited her :lol:. My uncle was an engineer for Boeing and worked with the Dept. of Defense on the missile silo's in ND. To this day he still gets visits occasionally. And that was in the 50's.

fast4522
08-31-2016, 08:42 PM

That is the normal occurrence unless one has a infraction that the Fed takes notice?

Yoga and wedding plans my ass. :eek: We can agree that the intention was to protect the foundation?

davew
09-01-2016, 12:11 AM

It is obvious (even to me) that those 15 (or 33 or whatever, as it keeps growing) emails about Benghazi were already released and given to the state dept last year. Hilary repeatedly stated that all work related emails had been turned over. If it is not included then it is personal stuff like yoga or wedding party in Benghazi.

davew
11-15-2018, 11:06 AM
Judicial Watch had a court case yesterday and the judge wants 2 more questions answered by Hillary in next 30 days. The first is about who initiated idea and implemented her 'private server'. The second involves her perjury to the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-federal-court-ordered-hillary-clinton-to-answer-additional-email-questions-under-oath/

Many say that the dims are not trying to protect Hillary, but 0bamer himself who had his own private email. When Hillary was in RUSSIA, she emailed Obama allowing both of their email accounts to be compromised.

Tom has said that the Clinton email and Foundation fraud cases are only about half done ....

chadk66
11-15-2018, 11:37 AM
Judicial Watch had a court case yesterday and the judge wants 2 more questions answered by Hillary in next 30 days. The first is about who initiated idea and implemented her 'private server'. The second involves her perjury to the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-federal-court-ordered-hillary-clinton-to-answer-additional-email-questions-under-oath/

Many say that the dims are not trying to protect Hillary, but 0bamer himself who had his own private email. When Hillary was in RUSSIA, she emailed Obama allowing both of their email accounts to be compromised.

Tom has said that the Clinton email and Foundation fraud cases are only about half done ....I highly doubt anything is going to come of this because there are so many people protecting the Clintons. But once, just once I would love for an independent party to crawl up their ass with a microscope. Especially the foundation.

JustRalph
11-15-2018, 04:46 PM
I highly doubt anything is going to come of this because there are so many people protecting the Clintons. But once, just once I would love for an independent party to crawl up their ass with a microscope. Especially the foundation.

While up there they could install kickstand to Keep Hill upright

sammy the sage
11-15-2018, 06:21 PM

Crickets..for 2 years now...what about hcap or fandan or rails...

I really hope there's some BITE this time around...throw her in jail...

Karma...is a !!!

Tom
11-15-2018, 07:19 PM
Crickets..for 2 years now...what about hcap or fandan or rails...

I really hope there's some BITE this time around...throw her in jail...

Karma...is a !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q

davew
11-15-2018, 08:38 PM

Tom has said that the Clinton email and Foundation fraud cases are only about half done ....

I was referring to Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch, not the local Tom

Today was also an important day for non-profit filing for IRS - the Clintons are supposed to be shutting down one of their many foundations. They have churned near a billion dollars ... claw-back taxes for donors?

sammy the sage
11-15-2018, 09:22 PM
speaking of hillary...funny craigslist ad...

https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ind/6558058972.html

fast4522
11-16-2018, 12:10 AM
Federal Judge Orders Hillary To Submit to Interrogation.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/federal-judge-orders-hillary-submit-interrogation-disaster-2020-ambitions/

JustRalph
11-16-2018, 01:01 AM
Federal Judge Orders Hillary To Submit to Interrogation.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/federal-judge-orders-hillary-submit-interrogation-disaster-2020-ambitions/

Time is not on her side

chadk66
11-16-2018, 09:22 AM
hasn't she ignored numerous judge orders in the past with no reprocussions?

davew
12-06-2018, 11:01 PM
A judge orders state dept and DOJ to re-open case on whether private email syste was to thwart FOIA requests....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-orders-justice-state-departments-to-reopen-narrow-inquiry-into-handling-of-clinton-email-records-lawsuit/ar-BBQBszy?li=BBnbfcL

woodtoo
12-07-2018, 09:05 AM
A judge orders state dept and DOJ to re-open case on whether private email syste was to thwart FOIA requests....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-orders-justice-state-departments-to-reopen-narrow-inquiry-into-handling-of-clinton-email-records-lawsuit/ar-BBQBszy?li=BBnbfcL

THis judge thinks Hillary is not the only crooked one to play.

chadk66
12-07-2018, 09:57 AM
They’ve defied how many judges orders already?

davew
12-07-2018, 11:01 AM
They’ve defied how many judges orders already?

There will eventually be a judge that issues a warrant for her arrest.

Greyfox
12-07-2018, 11:07 AM

When pigs fly! :lol::lol:

chadk66
12-07-2018, 02:12 PM
I doubt it

ReplayRandall
12-07-2018, 02:17 PM
THis judge thinks Hillary is not the only crooked one to play.

When pigs fly! :lol::lol:

I doubt it
I put the over and under on Dec 24th as an "under" play....yes, pun intended..:faint:

Burls
12-07-2018, 04:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q
'Reservoir Dogs' has totally ruined that song for me.
I just can't disassociate it from that disturbing scene.

fast4522
12-07-2018, 07:20 PM

When your the President and you have YOUR DOJ, FBI, IRS, and etc. You can issue a get out of jail free card to anyone that is nearly impossible to revoke. And by anyones fair opinion Obama weaponized all agencies against who he deemed neccessary.

sammy the sage
12-07-2018, 08:00 PM
When your the President and you have YOUR DOJ, FBI, IRS, and etc. You can issue a get out of jail free card to anyone that is nearly impossible to revoke. And by anyones fair opinion Obama weaponized all agencies against who he deemed neccessary.

So why hasn't Trump been able to do the same...:confused:

davew
12-07-2018, 08:54 PM

that card is only good while you are president

Saratoga_Mike
06-30-2020, 10:51 AM
Thread after thread, page after page about Benghazi, which is absolutely understandable, but no such inquisition into the breakdown of "extreme vetting" at the State Department, which resulted is tragedy - three sailors killed and eight other people wounded in December 2019 on US soil???

"...a New York Times review reveals lapses far more extensive than previously known in how international military students are selected, screened and monitored once in the United States.

Breakdowns in vetting systems in the United States and Saudi Arabia occurred at virtually every step of the way."

Summarized points:

* Saudi security services failed to detect early clues from Lieutenant Alshamrani’s online life

* The American vetting system operated by the State Department and the Pentagon failed

* An insider threat program developed post Fort Hood failed because officials had not extended it to cover military trainees from foreign countries.

* Lieutenant Alshamrani was in contact with Al Qaeda beginning two years before coming to the United States

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/us/politics/saudi-gunman-vetting.html?searchResultPosition=6

If this had happened under Obama, there would be 22 pages of posts. Fake news or situational outrage?

PaceAdvantage
06-30-2020, 10:56 AM
Thread after thread, page after page about Benghazi, which is absolutely understandable, but no such inquisition into the breakdown of "extreme vetting" at the State Department, which resulted is tragedy - three sailors killed and eight other people wounded in December 2019 on US soil???

"...a New York Times review reveals lapses far more extensive than previously known in how international military students are selected, screened and monitored once in the United States.

Breakdowns in vetting systems in the United States and Saudi Arabia occurred at virtually every step of the way."

Summarized points:

* Saudi security services failed to detect early clues from Lieutenant Alshamrani’s online life

* The American vetting system operated by the State Department and the Pentagon failed

* An insider threat program developed post Fort Hood failed because officials had not extended it to cover military trainees from foreign countries.

* Lieutenant Alshamrani was in contact with Al Qaeda beginning two years before coming to the United States

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/us/politics/saudi-gunman-vetting.html?searchResultPosition=6

If this had happened under Obama, there would be 22 pages of posts. Fake news or situational outrage?I'm sure if anything that happened deserves an investigation, the House will jump right on it...and that would be fine with me...I'll keep waiting...

Saratoga_Mike
06-30-2020, 11:14 AM
I'm sure if anything that happened deserves an investigation, the House will jump right on it...and that would be fine with me...I'll keep waiting...

Good point. I can't find anything on the House? The media wastes too much time on politics vs reporting on substantive issues.

The Senate...

“The Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs is conducting oversight of the processes and procedures through which al-Shamrani received a visa to participate in military training here in the U.S. To better understand how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) vets A-2 visa applications like al-Shamrani’s, I respectfully request the following information and material…”

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/johnson-scott-rubio-request-information-on-pensacola-shooters-a-2-visa-approval-process-

dlivery
06-30-2020, 11:36 AM
As we will wait till all of it rises to the top.:p

46zilzal
06-30-2020, 12:27 PM
6th time isn't it? Whatever happened to double jeopardy?

PaceAdvantage
06-30-2020, 12:52 PM
6th time isn't it? Whatever happened to double jeopardy?You seem...confused...

horses4courses
07-15-2020, 09:18 PM
this "amicable" exchange completely captures the divide between left and right.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1283492672423047170

JustRalph
07-15-2020, 09:36 PM
Benghazi?

That dude should be on Saturday night live

davew
07-15-2020, 10:50 PM
h4c, did you get a video of the guys in white suits with butterfly nuts?

PaceAdvantage
07-21-2020, 02:22 PM
The screaming dude looks like (and sounds like):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9_EiSaNw3Q

davew
07-21-2020, 08:19 PM
6th time isn't it? Whatever happened to double jeopardy?

when was the first trial?

fast4522
07-21-2020, 10:07 PM
that card is only good while you are president

So someone should tell that to Roger Stone.

davew
02-28-2024, 04:35 AM
Judicial Watch is still getting results with their FOIA requests. It seems the state department, DOJ and FBI are protecting Hillary to protect Barack 0bama, the greatest black president EVER. :ThmbUp:

Interesting how Hillary got off free while having TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS in an unsecured area .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2-aPFs_OI

tucker6
02-28-2024, 06:37 AM
Barack 0bama, the greatest black president EVER.

I thought that was George Washington? :lol: