PDA

View Full Version : New Software

Handiman
08-30-2016, 01:07 PM
In response to the home grown software 'dead thread', I have decided to create a new software product and hawk it here on PA.

Going to charge as a subscription product. $250 a month with free datafile downloads. The software is really going to be slick.

Load it up and it will give you the winners from the day before. I believe I can hit the previous day's winners at least 95% in the top 2. 100% in the top 3.

Let me know if you are interested...:lol::lol::lol:

Handi:)

Tom
08-30-2016, 03:07 PM
I'll take two copies - double my profits! :jump::jump::jump:

green80
08-30-2016, 03:23 PM
I'll pass, my adw does not give me rebates on the day before races and I need all the help I can get.

beaucap
08-30-2016, 05:00 PM
In response to the home grown software 'dead thread', I have decided to create a new software product and hawk it here on PA.

Going to charge as a subscription product. $250 a month with free datafile downloads. The software is really going to be slick.

Load it up and it will give you the winners from the day before. I believe I can hit the previous day's winners at least 95% in the top 2. 100% in the top 3.

Let me know if you are interested...:lol::lol::lol:

Can you do that with the Stock Market....that i would be interested in

UltimateBetter
08-31-2016, 08:55 AM
Does a Bar of soap Come with that

Handiman
08-31-2016, 01:04 PM
Does a Bar of soap Come with that

:lol::lol::lol:

Pensacola Pete
08-31-2016, 04:10 PM
Handi: you're in infringement of copyright. Red Boarder Special was already marketed by RPM. Hundreds of times.

I am interested in the one that picks yesterday's Powerball numbers though. But only if you include a magic time machine to go back 48 hours!

Handiman
09-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Handi: you're in infringement of copyright. Red Boarder Special was already marketed by RPM. Hundreds of times.

I am interested in the one that picks yesterday's Powerball numbers though. But only if you include a magic time machine to go back 48 hours!

Workin on it. But not sure it'll be anytime soon...:lol::lol: