PDA

View Full Version : Keep swinging Barry

JustRalph
08-28-2016, 08:03 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439442/barack-obama-golf-dwight-eisenhower-best-thing-about-our-president

Interesting notes on Prezidential games

zico20
08-28-2016, 09:17 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439442/barack-obama-golf-dwight-eisenhower-best-thing-about-our-president

I said it months ago that Barry should play as much golf as possible so he could not wreck the country. The article mentioned that. The problem is when Hillary becomes president she won't play golf, so she can devote all of her time to ruining the country. :mad:

delayjf
08-29-2016, 11:17 AM
Perhaps not - she needs 4 day weekends now to recover from the campaign.

woodtoo
08-29-2016, 12:18 PM
More like a 30 day weekend, she is off until the 28th of Sept. debate.

mostpost
08-29-2016, 02:37 PM

Idiotic article from an idiotic writer for an idiotic publication. Just what I would expect you to post.

Tom
08-29-2016, 03:03 PM
Just what I would expect you to post.

There he goes with that pesky truth again.
We all know how much it upsets you.

One would think Ralph would be more considerate of the LIVs who come here.

tsk tsk tsk Ralph.

JustRalph
Idiotic article from an idiotic writer for an idiotic publication. Just what I would expect you to post.

Yep, I'm the idiot......

mostpost
Here's an article from The Business Insider dated Aug, 15, 2015.
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-golf-game-by-the-numbers-2015-8
According to that article, up to that date, Obama had spent 1100 hours golfing. As of that date, he had been president for 2,398 days. You can't golf an night-as far as I know, I'm not a golfer-so let's use 12 hours a day. That means there were 28,776 available golfing hours. 1100 hours is 3.8%. Horror of horrors!!!! Impeach him.

The same article mentioned that Obama had played 247 rounds of golf while president. An average of one round every 9.7 days.

As usual, you guys have got nothing.

mostpost
08-29-2016, 03:04 PM
Yep, I'm the idiot......
I never said you were an idiot. I said you posted an idiotic article.

Tom
08-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Don't play with math, mostie, seriously, you will hurt yourself or others.
This is serious stuff, not like your liberal name calling.

Clocker
08-29-2016, 03:16 PM
I never said you were an idiot. I said you posted an idiotic article.

And you completely missed the point of the article. :D

The point is that every president gets grief from the opposition about picky stuff. The author, a very intelligent and articulate writer by the way, goes into detail about Ike, because the focus on Ike was also about golf.

The difference between Ike and your little tin god is that Ike provided leadership, something Obama has never come close to. Golf isn't the problem, but for some it is a distraction from the problem.

mostpost
08-29-2016, 06:05 PM

The point is that every president gets grief from the opposition about picky stuff. The author, a very intelligent and articulate writer by the way, goes into detail about Ike, because the focus on Ike was also about golf.

The difference between Ike and your little tin god is that Ike provided leadership, something Obama has never come close to. Golf isn't the problem, but for some it is a distraction from the problem.
What you forget is that Ike did not have to contend with an obstructionist Congress the way Obama has had to. He didn't have to contend with a lying pseudo media that distorts everything he says or does.

Clocker
08-29-2016, 07:05 PM
What you forget is that Ike did not have to contend with an obstructionist Congress the way Obama has had to. He didn't have to contend with a lying pseudo media that distorts everything he says or does.

The Democrats had control of both Houses of Congress during 6 of the 8 years of Ike's administration. Somehow he managed to work with the other side, something Obama has proven to be incapable of doing. With Congress in his pocket the first two years, Obama told the Republicans to go pound sand, especially on the ACA. After 2010, he never made any serious attempt to work with them, but blamed them for all the problems of the government.

The media, except the evil bastages at Fox, slobber all over themselves praising Obama as the Second Coming. Are you trying to blame the media for the failure of ObamaCare, the failure of Obama's middle east policy, the failure of the "Russian Reset", the loss of control of both Houses of Congress, etc., etc.?

reckless
08-29-2016, 07:11 PM
The cold-hearted, inarticulate, and compromised Obama has proven to be so dangerous and incompetent I only wish he played more and more golf and less and less politics and government these past eight years.

kingfin66
08-29-2016, 08:42 PM

I have a strong recollection of many people on this board not owning the the "little" stuff that the previous president was cited for; for example, his numerous vacations (don't they all?) and his having had the smallest work ethic of any president.

Tom
08-29-2016, 09:41 PM
I have a strong recollection of many people on this board not owning the the "little" stuff that the previous president was cited for; for example, his numerous vacations (don't they all?) and his having had the smallest work ethic of any president.

I think his work ethic dwarfs Obama's. :rolleyes:
And we did point out that Bush was never away from his work - even on his ranch, which was he WH west.

And he did stop playing golf while our troops were at war.
Unlike Obama, who rushed a speech about beheadings to hurry back to his game.

Clocker
08-29-2016, 10:14 PM
Unlike Obama, who rushed a speech about beheadings to hurry back to his game.

A man's got to know his limitations.

Got to go with what you are good at.

Tom
08-29-2016, 11:22 PM
I am sure he was concerned any more comments would have offended his friends and family in ISIS so he shut up. IRAN might have emailed him his speech and told him to shut up quickly.