PDA

View Full Version : Which Race Was More Visually Impressive?

infrontby1
08-27-2016, 10:25 PM
Frosted - Met Mile

Arrogate - Travers

SuperPickle
08-27-2016, 10:27 PM
Frosted - Met Mile

Arrogate - Travers

It's like asking me if Kate Upton is hotter than Hannah Davis.

dilanesp
08-27-2016, 10:44 PM
Frosted.

Zaf
08-27-2016, 11:46 PM
We are lucky as race fans these days, we have seen so many wonderful performances lately. Chrome, Songbird, Frosted, Arrogate, Cupid, Exaggerator, Wiggle it Jiggleit etc. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Z

burnsy
08-28-2016, 07:30 AM
We are lucky as race fans these days, we have seen so many wonderful performances lately. Chrome, Songbird, Frosted, Arrogate, Cupid, Exaggerator, Wiggle it Jiggleit etc. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Z

Great call! Why make it a competition? Great is Great! :ThmbUp:

098poi
08-28-2016, 09:18 AM
It's like asking me if Kate Upton is hotter than Hannah Davis.

I think Frosted is better looking than Kate Upton. (She is attractive though.)

Grits
08-28-2016, 09:52 AM
Great call! Why make it a competition? Great is Great! :ThmbUp:

Indeed!! And there were some fine ones yesterday..... I'd rather watch Flintshire win than eat cake. Just the better part of another million in the bank yesterday.

As for the courageous, the remarkable Lady Eli, there are few words to describe seeing her barrelling down the stretch on that turf course. We went to the rail. I was fine with second because she was glorious in her return.

Arrogate? Somewhere on that colt, there's a pair of wings. They were just well hidden... ;)

And too, TLG had a very short commentary before yesterday's last race, thanking all for joining in on Travers Day. This man truly loves what he does and he does it so very well. Remarks of grace and gratitude.

There's more racing today. Later, gentlemen. :)

Secondbest
08-28-2016, 10:02 AM
For me the best thing was seeing Lady Eli back.

bobphilo
08-28-2016, 07:55 PM
I think Frosted is better looking than Kate Upton. (She is attractive though.)
Too bad she's such a bitch that won't allow other models to be photographed with her.
No wonder so many photographers refuse to work with her.

andtheyreoff
08-28-2016, 09:00 PM
Ask the question again in six months. Right now, everyone's so caught up in the Arrogate hype, it's tough to give an objective answer.