PDA

View Full Version : COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Let's get it started.

hugh
08-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Should be the best opening weekend in college football history.
Will get a lot of value with the dogs.
Here are my early leans:
APP-ST plus 21
FL-INT plus 9.5 (love this one)
BC plus 3.5
BGSU plus 28
Kent plus 21
UNC PLUS 2.5 (play of the weekend. This team was just getting started last year)
SJ-ST plus 4 (team on the rise)
USC plus 10.5 (this Trojan team gets no respect against a Bama team with no qb)
AUB plus 7.5 (all talk is about Clemson. AUB has a chip on their shoulder and should be tough this year)

anotherCAfan
08-27-2016, 02:47 PM
USC plus 10.5 (this Trojan team gets no respect against a Bama team with no qb)
I will be at Jerry World next week cheering on my USC against the best coach in the history of college football. I hope we don't get blown out too much.

hugh
08-31-2016, 08:04 PM
These are the games I'm targeting this weekend. Mostly dogs as the favorites always get over bet on week one. No one knows how these teams will be this year. I suggest taking a few of your favorite dogs on money line. All it takes is one upset to make a buck.

Kansas state +14.5
Vandy -4
Bowling Green state +28.5
UNC +4
San Jose state +5.5
USC +12
Auburn + 8

I put a lot of thought into these plays. Should be an exciting and profitable weekend. :cool: :ThmbUp:

hugh
09-01-2016, 11:06 PM
I think auburn will be the lead story when they best Clemson. Got a funny feeling about this game versus the tigers.
USC may not win but at least they have a shot.
Sj state is upset city baby.
Enjoy the weekend fellas.

MutuelClerk
09-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Hard to enjoy the weekend when PSU wants to honor Joe Paterno. Maybe Temple can honor Bill Cosby too.

charm city whizz
09-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Is taking every dog down the line really handicapping??

Emptied out on ark st.....should rip Toledo to shreads

hugh
09-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Taking "every" dog is certainly NOT handicapping. Taking dogs that have 30% or less than public money IS handicapping. There is a herd mentality in sports and it the public is almost always on favorites; especially in the first few weeks of the season. I've been doing this for a long time. Over the long haul betting against the public is the best way to profit. The sports betting markets work in the same way as the financial markets. If a significantly high percentage of the general public is betting on a team/spread ,a price reversal is going to take place. Sports and financial markets act in the same way. I'll start posting the betting % of each game if you want proof of handicapping. Not going to hit 100% but I've profited handsomely betting on NBA, NFL, and NCAAF almost every season.

barahona44
09-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Taking "every" dog is certainly NOT handicapping. Taking dogs that have 30% or less than public money IS handicapping. There is a herd mentality in sports and it the public is almost always on favorites; especially in the first few weeks of the season. I've been doing this for a long time. Over the long haul betting against the public is the best way to profit. The sports betting markets work in the same way as the financial markets. If a significantly high percentage of the general public is betting on a team/spread ,a price reversal is going to take place. Sports and financial markets act in the same way. I'll start posting the betting % of each game if you want proof of handicapping. Not going to hit 100% but I've profited handsomely betting on NBA, NFL, and NCAAF almost every season.
As the old Wall St. saying goes "When everybody runs to the same side of the boat, it usually sinks"

Shemp Howard
09-03-2016, 08:16 AM
Is taking every dog down the line really handicapping??

Emptied out on ark st.....should rip Toledo to shreads

You should have gone to Timonium.

Marshall Bennett
09-03-2016, 12:12 PM
A&M -3
Alabama -11
LSU -13
ND -3

cj
09-03-2016, 03:38 PM
I play tennis with this guy...ROFL.

proximity
09-03-2016, 05:38 PM
You should have gone to Timonium.

track collector is keeping us (ahem) updated daily!! ;)

hugh
09-15-2016, 01:46 PM
A distinct possibility today. This Houston team is getting hyped like crazy. Probably getting a few extra points with cincy. Going to take them here.
CINCY plus 7.5 (3/4 bettors on Houston)
Ka ching.

magwell
09-15-2016, 02:24 PM
Canes -4 and penn St -9

rastajenk
09-18-2016, 07:17 AM
I got home a little earlier than usual yesterday and settled in, with remote controller in hand, for the late afternoon lineup of games. College football has become almost unwatchable due to all the official replay reviews. The Alabama game was particularly frustrating, with Gary Danielson practically demanding some reviews. Who gave him that power? I was practically yelling at him to shut the hell up and let them play, in a game I had no real attachment to. Goal line stands have become egregiously tedious.

Now that I think about it, I've probably made a post like this in each of the last few years, but as I get older and more geezerish, it seems like it's getting worse.

And that's my morning gripe.

Go Bucks

Mike Getchell
09-22-2016, 06:45 PM
8/22 NCAAF

Clemson -9 8 Touts
Ga Tech +9 25 Touts

Over 58 1 Tout
Under 58 4 Touts

Play on Clemson -9 Pass O/U

Mike Getchell
10-15-2016, 03:24 PM
Biggest needs for @LVSuperBook at this point: Toledo, Iowa State, Indiana and Central Michigan