PDA

View Full Version : Beat this headline

_______
08-18-2016, 11:13 PM
I believe this to be the best headline I have ever read in any Nebraska newspaper:

http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/omaha-dad-finds-pot-brownies-eats-of-them-says-mean/article_385099cc-649c-11e6-86a8-4728d60cb7fe.html

TJDave
08-18-2016, 11:53 PM
Paramedics called to the scene who checked the man found his vital signs to be normal. But they noted that he was displaying odd behavior — crawling around on the floor, randomly using profanities and calling the family cat a "bitch." :lol: :lol:

Inner Dirt
08-19-2016, 09:21 AM
I find it hard to believe that anyone sober could eat marijuana brownies and not know they were spiked with something. A half dozen years ago back in California I was renting a room to a friend with a medical marijuana card. The place he bought from would give a bonus of a free edible with purchase of the smoke able stuff. I have taken a taste of everything he had (out of curiousity, not a pot guy) it all tastes very nasty. My friend who is 6' and 400 pounds and will eat anything that won't eat him first and loves pot had to just nibble at the brownies they tasted so bad. A normal sized brownie would last a week in the fridge. The story is either BS, the guy was drunk or loaded on something else when he ate the brownies, or he has no sense of smell or taste buds.