PDA

View Full Version : James Woods has Thrown in the Towell

barn32
08-18-2016, 02:27 PM
James Woods has been a very vocal Twitter critic of Hillary Clinton. I got this video clip from his Twitter feed.

{Is she having a seizure? Is she joking around? Was this photo shopped?, you tell me.}

But today he posted this

James Woods@RealJamesWoods

Since #HillaryClinton is clearly seriously ill and #realDonaldTrump seems commited to self sabotage, I'm bowing out of this election chatter

lJjHTeo6mVw

Greyfox
08-18-2016, 03:08 PM
Looks like she had a short reaction to drinking something cold maybe?

Brain freeze is practically a rite of summer. It happens when you eat ice cream or gulp something ice cold too quickly. The scientific term is sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia, but that's a mouthful. Brain freeze is your body's way of putting on the brakes, telling you to slow down and take it easy.May 22, 2013

classhandicapper
08-18-2016, 03:32 PM
I don't doubt that she may have some issues related to her fall, concussion, and blood clot. but some of the speculation seems a bit over the top. I think we'll find out more during the stress of the debates.

JustRalph
08-18-2016, 04:35 PM
That vids been around a while, it's tampered with.....

Robert Fischer
08-18-2016, 06:05 PM
kind of sad that this goofy action/mannerism from Clinton has been implied to be a seizure.
Low class way of grasping at straws.

If you want a better conspiracy theory = Clinton's health is the only thing that could possibly prevent her from pre-determined presidency. Her health is actually fairly good for her age, but she is 68. Part of the reason Trump was selected to run against her was to be her 'foil', while the other part is for Trump to do the 'heavy lifting' while she is well taken care of.

chadk66
08-18-2016, 07:32 PM
she has moments on stage as if she blacks out temporarily too. has a stool on every stage for her to lean on when things go south. has a black guy presumed to be a doctor with her on stage all the time. He appears to be SS but isn't. When she has had episodes he comes right over and grabs her arm and tells her what to say. And he keeps the SS away from her. It's all rather bizarre.

classhandicapper
08-18-2016, 08:15 PM
I had brain surgery for a benign tumor years ago. I have a slight but permanent loss of balance. I would also say my concentration/mental stamina may have slipped a tiny bit. It gets a little worse when I am tired and/or under stress.

She fell, got a concussion, and had a blood clot in an area that impacts balance and other functions. From what I gather, her clot was located in the same approximate area as my tumor. That's already enough for me to think that reports that she may be having balance, stamina, and concentration issues are probably accurate.

No doctor would suggest I wasn't physically fit to be president because I can't do a wheelie on a bicycle anymore. But no doctor would suggest I was 100% either. That's "probably" what's going on.

I don't understand all the coughing fits though.