View Full Version : bet the chalk line

pasco
07-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Chalk line plays for calder no mdns JUST the BEST PURE CHALK

race 6--- #4 best chalk --7==6
race 8--- #4 2nd best chalk --1--7

timtam
07-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Please explain how the chalk line is determined and what do the two numbers behind the race number mean?

pasco
07-12-2004, 04:32 PM
I bought this system a long time ago can't even remember.Had a guy

program a short program that adds up the points but I lost the

paperwork.So its a point system.The 1st # had the highest point total
and then the next 2..Next time I post I'll put the CHalk Totals.
I don't know if it will pick the CHALK..Lets see.Hope this helps.I'm just killing time so hope some picks hit I guess its the same as when the other posters here pick 3 in a row you look at the picks and bet the way you do normally.I play key exactas with the top# on top of the other 2 than I play exacta box the top# with other 2.good luck Pasco

timtam
07-12-2004, 04:58 PM
I remember a system called The Chalk Line authored by a guy named Walt Owen I never saw the system but I did recognize the name. I was curious to see if the thing ever worked and what the concept of the system is or was.

pasco
07-12-2004, 08:14 PM
timtam

I think that's the guy.It may have been on prn. Oh by the way it works better than most.I always wanted to meet Walt Owns I think he bet at NEWPORT JAI JAI sp. NEWPORT RI..you have a good memory!!!
As I recall he would post or write somewhere that he was there on weekend it may have been in his review.Never did get to hook up.. Pasco

It was PRN