PDA

View Full Version : I don't get why Trump is so over is over

hcap
08-15-2016, 07:09 AM
Mike, if you could let "The Official Obama Collapsing Thread" go on almost forever, a thread that became a garbage collection og rightie sentiments, having nothing to do with the original contention by JR, why did you close a thread in which the left was clearly out-pacing the right. I started it to score the political horserace only. And I kept going building on MY original contention.

chadk66
08-15-2016, 08:06 AM
I think when the left pegs the Stupid Meter the topic gets killed. Just a guess though

hcap
08-15-2016, 10:09 AM
Oops.

The editors of the Wall Street Journal penned an op-ed piece on Sunday in which they urged Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to learn to “behave” and stay on message — or step down and let running-mate Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN) take over the ticket.

....Trump’s falling poll numbers and the candidate’s inability to rise above personal slights have brought the campaign to a “moment of truth.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-self-reckoning-1471213081

Clocker
08-15-2016, 10:24 AM
The editors of the Wall Street Journal penned an op-ed piece on Sunday in which they urged Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to learn to “behave” and stay on message — or step down and let running-mate Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN) take over the ticket.

Wow, if that doesn't get Trump to resign, I don't know what would. He is scheduled to give a speech on foreign policy today, but now he will likely just announce he is leaving the race. :rolleyes:

hcap
08-15-2016, 10:33 AM
Speaking of resigning....
Should be quitting the race. Buffoon never held asn office to resign from :lol: :lol: :lol:

Update....
5 3 8
newet decline

Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton

89.0%

Donald Trump

11.0%

I woud like to respond to JR on the original thread recently close He thought it was funny I liked Clinton who was only trusted by 36% of Americans, clearly ignoring my response to Fager Fans' fact-free comment that Clinton trustworthy numbers an d morality were worse than Trumps.

As usual a fact free opinion. Both candidates are NOT trusted. However, who is better and who is worse I think is showing dramatically in the polling.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...n-her-candidacy

A Fox News poll released last week showed an increase in the percentage of people who consider Clinton "honest and trustworthy," up from 30 percent in June to 36 percent in the poll taken July 31-Aug. 2. Trump's "honest and trustworthy" numbers rose from 34 to 36 percent

But even Fox says.....

... over the same period. In the horse race, Clinton was beating Trump 49 to 39 percent, according to the poll of 1,022 voters with a 3 percentage point margin of error.

hcap
08-15-2016, 10:40 AM
One picture is worth a thousand words.

hcap
08-15-2016, 10:52 AM
Wow, if that doesn't get Trump to resign, I don't know what would. He is scheduled to give a speech on foreign policy today, but now he will likely just announce he is leaving the race. :rolleyes:Where is the rightwing's usual false equivalency argument listing ALL the democrats abandoning Clinton or for that matter pledging to vote for the buffoon?

Wouldn't you say thed buffoon is alienating who he needs to win? Way more than Hillary ever did with Sanders voters----a nonsensical PA rightie argument here before and during the DNC?

chadk66
08-15-2016, 10:53 AM
said the same thing about Reagan before his first election:lol:

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2016, 10:57 AM
Mike, if you could let "The Official Obama Collapsing Thread" go on almost forever, a thread that became a garbage collection og rightie sentiments, having nothing to do with the original contention by JR, why did you close a thread in which the left was clearly out-pacing the right. I started it to score the political horserace only. And I kept going building on MY original contention.

Maybe it's b/c you and H4C are constantly posting graphics and pictures, cluttering every thread with crap. Can't you make an argument without all that crap? Think for yourself.

Fager Fan
08-15-2016, 11:02 AM
One picture is worth a thousand words.

What the hell is wrong with some of you? The gloating makes zero sense given what it means for you to "win." All your posts mean only one thing: you just want to win at any cost.

There's nothing to be happy about or gloat about. You should be sad, even if you "win."

hcap
08-15-2016, 11:04 AM
Maybe it's b/c you and H4C are constantly posting graphics and pictures, cluttering every thread with crap. Can't you make an argument without all that crap? Think for yourself.What is wrong illustrating every few days the buffoons decline posting 538? When Trump got a mini boubce after the RNC the right posted 538.

Of course the right stopped when it became obvious to everyone his numbers were dropping like flies and so much for using 538.

I get the feeling the right does not like the truth about the race and that is why PA closed the thread.

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2016, 11:09 AM
What is wrong illustrating every few days the buffoons decline posting 538? When Trump got a mini boubce after the RNC the right posted 538.

Of course the right stopped when it became obvious to everyone his numbers were dropping like flies and so much for using 538.

I get the feeling the right does not like the truth about the race and that is why PA closed the thread.

I think Trump is a total clown, but your graphics clutter every thread. Please stop.

hcap
08-15-2016, 11:09 AM
What the hell is wrong with some of you? The gloating makes zero sense given what it means for you to "win." All your posts mean only one thing: you just want to win at any cost.

There's nothing to be happy about or gloat about. You should be sad, even if you "win."You are a newcomer to this board. Liberals ever since I joined back in 2003 have been criticized, denigrated and even called traitors outright. Go back and look at the shit can of a thread "Official Obama Collapsing Thread.

Then we can discuss gloating.

Fair is fair :jump: :jump: :jump:

hcap
08-15-2016, 11:14 AM
I think Trump is a total clown, but your graphics clutter every thread. Please stop.How often will I be allowed to post that graphic? Never? Once a week? Every 2 days? Absurd.

If Trump was winning I KNOW it would never have be an issue.

OOPS am I aloud to boldly format? :eek: :eek:

Clocker
08-15-2016, 11:25 AM

I think that is delusional. That thread was an endless loop of repeated 'did so-did not' chatter interspersed with personal insults and random spam from people like Al.

You act as if 'the right' is a homogeneous group blindly supporting Trump. There are at least 4 different and distinct factions on the right. There are dyed in the wool Trump fans, the anyone but Hillary group, the lesser of two evils group, and the anyone but Trump or Hillary group.

I don't see how anything that you have posted here or elsewhere could even begin to influence the opinion of any of those groups. Why not go back to beating the drum for global warming. You would be just as effective there.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 11:27 AM

You are not aloud, just loud. :p

NJ Stinks
08-15-2016, 11:32 AM
I think Trump is a total clown, but your graphics clutter every thread. Please stop.

How about Tommy Boy calling Obama a POS in thread after thread even if the thread has zip to do with Obama? Does that clutter bother you?

It's just marvelous that righties here get to pick and choose what bothers them while libs just better shut up and be glad they are still allowed to post.

I'm starting to root for Hillary just because her winning will piss so many people here off.

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2016, 11:36 AM
How about Tommy Boy calling Obama a POS in thread after thread even if the thread has zip to do with Obama? Does that clutter bother you?

It's just marvelous that righties here get to pick and choose what bothers them while libs just better shut up and be glad they are still allowed to post.

I'm starting to root for Hillary just because her winning will piss so many people here off.

I think Tom goes over board with a lot of the stuff he posts, but he doesn't clutter up the board with graphics! Moreover, Tom and I have certainly had heated disagreements in the past, so I'm not picking and choosing anything.

Tom
08-15-2016, 11:36 AM

Alright, already.
I said I was wrong, you are NOT better than that.
Stop proving it! :lol:

btw, do you know the difference between graphics and text?
Just asking, because you seem confused.

ReplayRandall
08-15-2016, 11:37 AM
How often will I be allowed to post that graphic? Never? Once a week? Every 2 days? Absurd.

If Trump was winning I KNOW it would never have be an issue.

I'm all for you and the left having your "moment in the sun", as Clinton would clearly be POTUS if the election was held today. However, since we haven't even had one debate yet, nor have any real CHIPS been played yet by the GOP, your conclusion of the election being over, is vastly premature by any stretch of the imagination. Your horse currently has a 5 length lead at the half-way point in the race. But I see a tired and haggard front runner here, who looks like she's not going to hold up when the real running starts. I could be wrong, but there are real storms a brewing, that will bring the strongest of headwinds, leading to her stumbling as she approaches the finish line, or an ultimate outright collapse....

OntheRail
08-15-2016, 12:09 PM
Speaking of resigning....
Should be quitting the race. Buffoon never held asn office to resign from :lol: :lol: :lol:

Update....
5 3 8
newet decline

Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton

89.0%

Donald Trump

11.0%

Is this not the same Think Tank that said Trump had >10% change of winning the Nomination.... Could it be a case of Deja Vu. ;)

OntheRail
08-15-2016, 12:27 PM
Where is the rightwing's usual false equivalency argument listing ALL the democrats abandoning Clinton or for that matter pledging to vote for the buffoon?

Wouldn't you say thed buffoon is alienating who he needs to win? Way more than Hillary ever did with Sanders voters----a nonsensical PA rightie argument here before and during the DNC?
Oh it happens it's just that the Liberal Media has to shield the Hag's followers from the truth at all time... making a safe space for the delicate flowers. While they shovel shit at the wall that is Trump.

In the end the Silent Majority Will Not Vote The HAG IN!

People are sick of the Same Ole Same Ole... In DC Trump is the cure... something different ... ;)

hcap
08-15-2016, 12:33 PM
I think that is delusional. That thread was an endless loop of repeated 'did so-did not' chatter interspersed with personal insults and random spam from people like Al.

You act as if 'the right' is a homogeneous group blindly supporting Trump. There are at least 4 different and distinct factions on the right. There are dyed in the wool Trump fans, the anyone but Hillary group, the lesser of two evils group, and the anyone but Trump or Hillary group.

I don't see how anything that you have posted here or elsewhere could even begin to influence the opinion of any of those groups. Why not go back to beating the drum for global warming. You would be just as effective there.Endless loop is a major exaggeration. From my point of view it was often a daily update on the race. I posted only things relevant to the election. News about how Trump was losing support was absolutely relevant.

Explain "repeated did so-did not' .And quote some choice interspersed personal insults. Personal insults were directed at the left more often than the other way round. Please find where I insulted anyone other than Kabopng who deserved each and every insult Much more by the right

And frankly I don't give a shit whether I influenced you or anyone else.

As I said previously, I see nothing wrong gloating and enjoying it.

Tom
08-15-2016, 12:35 PM
Nothing matters at this point,.
It is far too early.

You are suffering from premature-expectation.

hcap
08-15-2016, 12:40 PM
You are not aloud, just loud. :pSo not only are you a grammar cop. But also a spelling cop. JFI, I do use my spell checker but am legally blind. Sometimes I screw up.

Sorry officer.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 12:50 PM
So not only are you a grammar cop. But also a spelling cop. JFI, I do use my spell checker but am legally blind. Sometimes I screw up.

Sorry officer.

I don't really care, I just enjoy gloating. :p

And as for you gloating about the imminent defeat of Trump, there is nothing there for the left to gloat about except in the very short term.

Hillary will be as bad if not worse than Trump for the country, especially for the middle class. If you look behind the scenes, Hillary promises will result in more government spending, more debt, more taxes, more regulation, higher consumer prices, no improvement in the economy, and less freedom.

Gloat while you can. Future generations will pay the price.

hcap
08-15-2016, 12:57 PM
I'm all for you and the left having your "moment in the sun", as Clinton would clearly be POTUS if the election was held today. However, since we haven't even had one debate yet, nor have any real CHIPS been played yet by the GOP, your conclusion of the election being over, is vastly premature by any stretch of the imagination. Your horse currently has a 5 length lead at the half-way point in the race. But I see a tired and haggard front runner here, who looks like she's not going to hold up when the real running starts. I could be wrong, but there are real storms a brewing, that will bring the strongest of headwinds, leading to her stumbling as she approaches the finish line, or an ultimate outright collapse....I started the thread that was just closed indicating that the bounce after the conventions clearly favored Hillary, but made it a point to say the debates will do Donald in. Assuming he even shows. The Drudge bullshit meme about Hillary's health and how tired and "haggard" she looks, is only that, a meme------ No matter how many photo shopped pics you guys post and giggle about. Lets' wait and see who winds up haggard after debate one. Trump is gonna definitely need a crew of makeup personal to repair his artificial orange talcum powder appearance. :lol:

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2016, 01:04 PM
I started the thread that was just closed indicating that the bounce after the conventions clearly favored Hillary, but made it a point to say the debates will do Donald in. Assuming he even shows. The Drudge bullshit meme about Hillary's health and how tired and "haggard" she looks, is only that, a meme------ No matter how many photo shopped pics you guys post and giggle about. Lets' wait and see who winds up haggard after debate one. Trump is gonna definitely need a crew of makeup personal to repair his artificial orange talcum powder appearance. :lol:

Hillary's a great debater. She will crush Trump in any debate. He only did well when the GOP debates had a lot of participants. As the GOP debate fields narrowed, his lack of knowledge was on display for all to see.

His hair is more blonde now; he apparently backed off the orange coloring. Not relevant, but just pointing out the change.

Any normal GOP candidate would be 6 to 7 pts ahead of Hillary at this point. Trump still has tons of blue-collar appeal, so we shall see.

_______
08-15-2016, 01:06 PM
Trump is done. He is the chaos candidate and has an organization that reflects it. Even if the polls were dead even, I wouldn't bet money on a guy who ignores paid advertising and GOTV.

That said, it does seem pointless to continue kicking the carcass.

Outside of swatting down the preposterous theories that all polls are wrong and the election is fixed, I'll bow out of further Trump bashing.

It's pointless to try and argue with anyone who still thinks his candidacy was a good idea for the party. If they aren't convinced now, there is no amount of evidence that will persuade them.

thaskalos
08-15-2016, 01:11 PM
I'm all for you and the left having your "moment in the sun", as Clinton would clearly be POTUS if the election was held today. However, since we haven't even had one debate yet, nor have any real CHIPS been played yet by the GOP, your conclusion of the election being over, is vastly premature by any stretch of the imagination. Your horse currently has a 5 length lead at the half-way point in the race. But I see a tired and haggard front runner here, who looks like she's not going to hold up when the real running starts. I could be wrong, but there are real storms a brewing, that will bring the strongest of headwinds, leading to her stumbling as she approaches the finish line, or an ultimate outright collapse....

My money says that there is no storm brewing ahead for Hillary from now on. Who is going to bring up this "storm"...the republican contingent in Congress? They are more scared of a "president Trump" than the general public is.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 01:21 PM
Trump is done. He is the chaos candidate and has an organization that reflects it. Even if the polls were dead even, I wouldn't bet money on a guy who ignores paid advertising and GOTV.

And you can substitute 'identity' for 'chaos' and come to the same conclusion.

And the Dems are quite happy to let the election be about Trump. As one analyst put it, Hillary's corruption, deceit, and greed are so well established that no one is suprised by them. So for most people, Hillary is boring, while Trump is shocking. Boring beats shocking in an identity race.

hcap
08-15-2016, 01:24 PM
I don't really care, I just enjoy gloating. :pGloating that I am legally blind? Gee, how gracious of you
(oops cluster warning!: Big letters designed to distract little rightie minds) :lol:

And as for you gloating about the imminent defeat of Trump, there is nothing there for the left to gloat about except in the very short term.

Hillary will be as bad if not worse than Trump for the country, especially for the middle class. If you look behind the scenes, Hillary promises will result in more government spending, more debt, more taxes, more regulation, higher consumer prices, no improvement in the economy, and less freedom.

Gloat while you can. Future generations will pay the price.I have mentioned a few times I already know righties mostly support Trump and we on the left mostly support Clinton. So what. There are countless threads on this board ad infinitum debating their candidates.

I am not interested in your opinion on why you think Trump is better. And if my gloating is short lived I will take a hint from righties absurd "Obama Collaping Thread" and just change the subject and find something else to complain about righties, conservatives and the end of western civilization as we know it and just gloat about how all that crap is bonkers.

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2016, 01:25 PM

And the Dems are quite happy to let the election be about Trump. As one analyst put it, Hillary's corruption, deceit, and greed are so well established that no one is suprised by them. So for most people, Hillary is boring, while Trump is shocking. Boring beats shocking in an identity race.

Hillary's an habitual liar and corrupt, yet people are comforted by that compared to Trump ... kind of funny (not really).

biggestal99
08-15-2016, 01:26 PM
Your horse currently has a 5 length lead at the half-way point in the race. .

Its way over halfway thought the race AND the horse with 5 length lead is the heavy chalk and the horse chasing is handicapped with a high weight.

Of course the mare could lose (breakdown or tire) but more and more its less likely to happen. I say were are just passing the 5 furlong marker of a mile race,

we had the debates, the primaries and the conventions. Now were are in the last 90 days of the campaign. and its not looking good for the entire horse that is behind. He's already going to the whip and the mare is being hand ridden.

Allan

Clocker
08-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Hillary's an habitual liar and corrupt, yet people are comforted by that compared to Trump ... kind of funny (not really).

Better the devil you know...

_______
08-15-2016, 01:41 PM

The last thing Clinton wants to do is draw attention away from Trump. The campaign strategy against a candidate who is self destructing is to let him.

She will, as much as possible, run a rose garden strategy.

Tom
08-15-2016, 02:26 PM
Better the devil you know...

Not when the Devil is Hillary.
Night just as well hand over all your belongings to the government, and move to Mexico.

A USA with Hillary at the helm would not be worth squat.
Just another third-world shit hole.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 02:38 PM

It's good enough for the knee-jerk Dem voters who are not put off by Clinton corruption, Hillary's lies, and Bill's bimbo eruptions dating back to their years in Arkansas.

mostpost
08-15-2016, 02:53 PM
The graphics hcap posts prove his point which is that Trump is crashing and burning. In what way are they cluttering the thread? Just scroll past them. The only time you have a legitimate complaint is if he posts something oversized. I will back you on that.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 03:09 PM
The graphics hcap posts prove his point which is that Trump is crashing and burning. In what way are they cluttering the thread? Just scroll past them.

That's his choice if he wants to drive off readers. Once I see a thread cluttered up with daily updates of election polls or global warming data or whatever, I mostly ignore the thread.

Polls don't mean much at this point anyway. The real campaigning traditionally starts after Labor Day, and the numbers will start to mean something after the debates and the October Surprise(s).

Tom
08-15-2016, 03:12 PM
Its way over halfway thought the race AND the horse with 5 length lead is the heavy chalk and the horse chasing is handicapped with a high weight.

Of course the mare could lose (breakdown or tire) but more and more its less likely to happen. I say were are just passing the 5 furlong marker of a mile race,

we had the debates, the primaries and the conventions. Now were are in the last 90 days of the campaign. and its not looking good for the entire horse that is behind. He's already going to the whip and the mare is being hand ridden.

Allan

She is running on a PED.
Never more than a length ahead of the needle.
She may not pass the post race testing.

jk3521
08-15-2016, 03:37 PM
said the same thing about Reagan before his first election:lol:

Ronald Reagan was already a political force. Mr Trump has never served the public in any way through public office , either elected or appointed. He also never served for his country in the military. He has just done for Donald Trump!

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 03:46 PM
Oops.

....Trump’s falling poll numbers and the candidate’s inability to rise above personal slights have brought the campaign to a “moment of truth.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-self-reckoning-1471213081

I get the reasons that he should drop out but why should Pence then be allowed to take over the GOP ticket?

It probably should be Kasich or Fiorina at least they showed good judgment during the prelims. Remember Pence continues to explain what Trump meant whenever Trump says something idiotic or is inciting hate. We don't need anyone to continue that message.

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 03:54 PM

Certain pictures can provide a clearer "picture"of what's going on rather than a thousand words and does allow individuals to easily decide for themselves. I have a problem with those who rely on biased reporting and go along without any effort on their part whether what's being reported makes sense or is true.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 04:04 PM
I get the reasons that he should drop out but why should Pence then be allowed to take over the GOP ticket?

This has already been discussed and researched in the media. If Trump dropped out, the GOP rules say that the Republican National Committee can either call a new convention or the Committee can themselves elect a new nominee. A convention would be highly unlikely. The RNC consists of the three top GOP officials from each state. Pence would have no special claim to the nomination.

The problem would be that each state has a different drop dead date for a name appearing on the ballot. A few are already past that date. All deadlines would be passed by the end of September.

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 04:10 PM
Hillary's a great debater. She will crush Trump in any debate. He only did well when the GOP debates had a lot of participants. As the GOP debate fields narrowed, his lack of knowledge was on display for all to see.

His hair is more blonde now; he apparently backed off the orange coloring. Not relevant, but just pointing out the change.

Any normal GOP candidate would be 6 to 7 pts ahead of Hillary at this point. Trump still has tons of blue-collar appeal, so we shall see.

My contention is Trump never debated any of the other GOP participants on political issues in any of the televised debates which I viewed. All he did was call people names which created basically a chaotic event.

In other words, he figured out a way to get his name out there among individuals who wouldn't know what a debate is supposed to look like and he didn't have to present a plan on why people should vote for him.

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 04:18 PM
That's his choice if he wants to drive off readers. Once I see a thread cluttered up with daily updates of election polls or global warming data or whatever, I mostly ignore the thread. ...

And yet, you continue to post within this thread or do you have a certain number before you ignore.

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 04:23 PM
This has already been discussed and researched in the media. If Trump dropped out, the GOP rules say that the Republican National Committee can either call a new convention or the Committee can themselves elect a new nominee. A convention would be highly unlikely. The RNC consists of the three top GOP officials from each state. Pence would have no special claim to the nomination.

The problem would be that each state has a different drop dead date for a name appearing on the ballot. A few are already past that date. All deadlines would be passed by the end of September.

Despite a passed drop dead date, I know in my area write-in has always been allowed. It just means the voters will have to think for themselves.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 04:27 PM
And yet, you continue to post within this thread or do you have a certain number before you ignore.

Are you assuming the role of the new hall monitor? Careful, that's hcap's turf. :p

chadk66
08-15-2016, 04:42 PM
My contention is Trump never debated any of the other GOP participants on political issues in any of the televised debates which I viewed. All he did was call people names which created basically a chaotic event.

In other words, he figured out a way to get his name out there among individuals who wouldn't know what a debate is supposed to look like and he didn't have to present a plan on why people should vote for him.you already forgot about the wall? About eliminating NAFTA? About renegotiating our trade agreement with China? About how he totally disagreed with the Iraqi war and that Hillary signed off on it? etc. etc. Those sure seem to be political issues don't they?

delayjf
08-15-2016, 04:45 PM
Hillary's a great debater
She is??

Clocker
08-15-2016, 04:53 PM
It just means the voters will have to think for themselves.

That would be an all-time first. :D

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 04:56 PM
you already forgot about the wall? About eliminating NAFTA? About renegotiating our trade agreement with China? About how he totally disagreed with the Iraqi war and that Hillary signed off on it? etc. etc. Those sure seem to be political issues don't they?

I'm talking about the debates! He didn't discuss how he would implement any of those items you've mentioned in the debates. I remember he did say he would have Mexico pay for his wall idea without saying how that was going to come about. If he had talked about renegotiating trade with China, did he explain how he was going to do this? Mentioning something in passing is not debating it as an issue.

... About how he totally disagreed with the Iraqi war and that Hillary signed off on it? etc. etc. Those sure seem to be political issues don't they?

Did he debate this?

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2016, 04:57 PM
you already forgot about the wall? About eliminating NAFTA? About renegotiating our trade agreement with China? About how he totally disagreed with the Iraqi war and that Hillary signed off on it? etc. etc. Those sure seem to be political issues don't they?

He mentioned these issues in the debates, but never put any meat on the bone. Maybe it's b/c he's so amazingly inarticulate. Seriously, he's incapable of speaking in full sentences.

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2016, 05:00 PM
She is??

She won every debate against Obama in 2008, with the exception of the Philadelphia debate (illegals getting drivers' licenses in NY threw her off). Just b/c I disagree with someone on almost every issue doesn't mean I can't recognize their strengths. She isn't likeable, but she's a great debater. She has horrible judgment, but she's a great debater. She lies with ease, but she's a great debater.

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 05:01 PM
Are you assuming the role of the new hall monitor? Careful, that's hcap's turf. :p

Just responding to some inconsistencies in your logic and your post specifically.

And, when I mentioned a write-in option on everyone's ballot, it would've applied more so for the GOP voters who would now have to think who they would now have to vote for.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Just responding to some inconsistencies in your logic and your post specifically.

I said that I tend to ignore threads that get cluttered up with graphs and charts and other distractions. There is one such in this thread. Is one a 'clutter' in your logic?

But thanks for asking. :p

JustRalph
08-15-2016, 05:17 PM
Pull your head out, don't over analyze it.

Hillary has a distinct electoral college advantage. The Repubs have to flip 3% of the vote in five states. That's a tall order when 51% of the electorate is dependent on the government in these States. Ohio and PA are even at a higher rate than that. Throw in the fact that Cuyahoga County Ohio and the Philly area are completely corrupt. Mitt Romney got no votes in several Cleveland and Philly area precincts. A downright statistical impossibility that is totally ignored.

The Dem machine owns the vote count in these areas. As long as the Repubs play by these rules, the only way to win is an overwhelming backlash against one of the candidates. Hillary and the Dems are like the mafia. The only way they turn on the next leader in line, is if he gets to the top unfairly. Bernie being totally screwed over is an example of that kind of event, but it's not enough. He laid down and called a truce.

We are at least three separate countries now. Maybe four. If we don't start thinking that way, nothing changes. NOTHING!

mostpost
08-15-2016, 05:19 PM
you already forgot about the wall?
Everybody should forget about the wall.

About eliminating NAFTA?
Easier said than done.
About renegotiating our trade agreement with China?
Ditto
About how he totally disagreed with the Iraqi war and that Hillary signed off on it? etc. etc. Those sure seem to be political issues don't they?
Forty eight out of forty nine republican senators at the time also signed off on it. So what?

OntheRail
08-15-2016, 05:56 PM
She won every debate against Obama in 2008, with the exception of the Philadelphia debate (illegals getting drivers' licenses in NY threw her off). Just b/c I disagree with someone on almost every issue doesn't mean I can't recognize their strengths. She isn't likeable, but she's a great debater. She has horrible judgment, but she's a great debater. She lies with ease, but she's a great debater.
So your saying she's a master bater... :lol:

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 06:09 PM
I said that I tend to ignore threads that get cluttered up with graphs and charts and other distractions. There is one such in this thread. Is one a 'clutter' in your logic?

But thanks for asking. :p

You're welcome. I see where this is going with your responses to me pointing out your repeated inconsistencies.

That's his choice if he wants to drive off readers. Once I see a thread cluttered up with daily updates of election polls or global warming data or whatever, I mostly ignore the thread. ...

I'd like to point out there was also an update and a graph prior to your post. I expect additional updates will be forth coming since he just started the thread today. I would think Hcap now knows how to stop you from posting.

zico20
08-15-2016, 06:11 PM

Lying with ease should be looked upon as a positive, not a negative. They all lie, might as well do it as best you can and with as little effort as possible. Not to mention it helps you get away with it.

barn32
08-15-2016, 06:48 PM
I asked HCap a simple question in the other thread which he refused to answer.

I'll ask it again, and maybe he'll answer it this time. (If you were to ask me what I liked or disliked about Donald Trump I could make you a nice list.)

What is it exactly that you like about Hillary Clinton. (And please answer the question without using the words Donald Trump.)

ReplayRandall
08-15-2016, 07:01 PM

She's a SHELL of what she was 8 years ago. Stop with the nonsense, Mike. The Dems best chance is for Hillary to step down due to health problems and make Biden or Bernie the nominee. It's her only safe way out... as she's going down, one way or another.....no pun intended.

Clocker
08-15-2016, 07:05 PM
She's a SHELL of what she was 8 years ago.

Maybe she's just saving herself for the debates. :D

woodtoo
08-15-2016, 07:19 PM
I can hardly wait. Is a date set ?

dartman51
08-15-2016, 07:22 PM
She's a SHELL of what she was 8 years ago.

Pretty big SHELL. :D Just sayin'.

ReplayRandall
08-15-2016, 07:50 PM
Maybe she's just saving herself for the debates. :D

She better hope they let her use a teleprompter at the debates....:cool:

therussmeister
08-15-2016, 07:51 PM
Night just as well hand over all your belongings to the government, and move to Mexico.

A USA with Hillary at the helm would not be worth squat.
Just another third-world shit hole.
Better hurry. I hear Mexico is building a wall

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 08:35 PM
Not only is Trump making outlandish statements but now it's showing up among his supporters.

Rudolph Giuliani, promoting Donald Trump's national security plan, said Monday that in the "eight years before (President Barack) Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States." That's an apparent omission of the largest terror attack in United States history. ...

... Earlier in his speech the former mayor made several mentions to the 2001 attack.

"Remember: We didn't start this war; they did. We don't want this war; they do. And they didn't start it even in 2001. They attacked the World Trade Center in 1993," Giuliani said minutes before his apparent gaffe. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-backing-trump-appears-briefly-forget-9-11-213508079--election.html

Can Giuliani still be taken seriously after this?

Clocker
08-15-2016, 08:44 PM
She better hope they let her use a teleprompter at the debates....:cool:

Or even better, get Candy Crowley to be the moderator. :jump:

Fager Fan
08-15-2016, 10:05 PM
Not only is Trump making outlandish statements but now it's showing up among his supporters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-backing-trump-appears-briefly-forget-9-11-213508079--election.html

You really ask that question? So it was 7 1/2 years, rounded off. Big deal. You and everyone knew exactly what he meant, yet you ask the ridiculous question of whether Giuliani can be taken seriously now? To not take seriously is anyone who made a big deal of this.

dartman51
08-15-2016, 10:18 PM

:lol: Seriously, man, grow up. EVERY speaker, that has ever give speeches, without a teleprompter, has made gaffs. Good God, man, do a search on Joe Biden Gaffs, for starters. :faint:

whodoyoulike
08-15-2016, 10:27 PM
:lol: Seriously, man, grow up. EVERY speaker, that has ever give speeches, without a teleprompter, has made gaffs. Good God, man, do a search on Joe Biden Gaffs, for starters. :faint:

Your post and the previous response is laughable. The 9/11 event is not something one should forget especially since he was so involved. Now, you two are attempting to make excuses of why he has forgotten it occurred. Try and think for yourselves at least once before responding.

OntheRail
08-15-2016, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Rudolph Giuliani, promoting Donald Trump's national security plan, said Monday that in the "eight years before (President Barack) Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States." That's an apparent omission of the largest terror attack in United States history. ...

Quote:
... Earlier in his speech the former mayor made several mentions to the 2001 attack.

"Remember: We didn't start this war; they did. We don't want this war; they do. And they didn't start it even in 2001. They attacked the World Trade Center in 1993," Giuliani said minutes before his apparent gaffe. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani...--election.html

The 2001 attack was planned out under Clinton... if they where not so busy packing the White House China and other things... like yanking off the W from every keyboard in Washington. May have seen the Reg Flags.

You don't remember the World Trade Center of 1993 attack?

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/gXLaSeZJ9gKTD1CczQEPYw--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NjAwO3E9OTU7dz0zOTQ-/http://charliekennedy.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/0226-wtc-1-1993.jpg

And you all are going to nit pick this while turning a blind eye to all of The Clinton's Corruption. :faint:

Parkview_Pirate
08-16-2016, 01:33 AM
... Throw in the fact that Cuyahoga County Ohio and the Philly area are completely corrupt. Mitt Romney got no votes in several Cleveland and Philly area precincts. A downright statistical impossibility that is totally ignored...

Yeah, you would think that when a precinct counts over 700 votes, and ALL are for Obama, that would raise a few eyebrows. But with the Marxist/Black Panther foot soldiers managing the votes, it would be politically incorrect to question the results.

This election would be rather interesting - if the results really mattered.

Tom
08-16-2016, 07:27 AM
So your saying she's a master bater... :lol:

Close. It's Bill.

Tom
08-16-2016, 07:31 AM
One time, Biden accidentally made a speech during one of his gaffs.

Fager Fan
08-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Your post and the previous response is laughable. The 9/11 event is not something one should forget especially since he was so involved. Now, you two are attempting to make excuses of why he has forgotten it occurred. Try and think for yourselves at least once before responding.

His entire point was that we hadn't had another terrorist attack since 911 on Bush's watch, yet look what's happened on Obama's watch. Since that was his point, he didn't forget 911. You clearly didn't understand anything about what G was saying.

barahona44
08-16-2016, 09:35 AM
The 2001 attack was planned out under Clinton... if they where not so busy packing the White House China and other things... like yanking off the W from every keyboard in Washington. May have seen the Reg Flags.

You don't remember the World Trade Center of 1993 attack?

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/gXLaSeZJ9gKTD1CczQEPYw--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NjAwO3E9OTU7dz0zOTQ-/http://charliekennedy.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/0226-wtc-1-1993.jpg

And you all are going to nit pick this while turning a blind eye to all of The Clinton's Corruption. :faint:
The 1993 WTC attack took place only a month after Clinton was inaugurated.So that means it was planned during the Bush 41 administration.What was Papa Bush doing to prevent that attack?

Laying blame might make people feel good, but it never solved one problem.Ever.

Clocker
08-16-2016, 10:40 AM
One time, Biden accidentally made a speech during one of his gaffs.

Crazy Uncle Joe strikes again. :p

Joe was making a campaign speech for Hillary and started to talk about Trump being unqualified and lacking the judgment to be trusted with the nuclear codes.

To show that Democrats did have the good judgment to be trusted with the codes, Joe turn around and pointed at a man in the group by the stage and identified him as the guy that carries the nuclear codes for Joe. :D

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/biden-strikes-again-says-trump-cant-be-trusted-nuclear-code-then-points-guy-who-carries-his (http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/biden-strikes-again-says-trump-cant-be-trusted-nuclear-code-then-points-guy-who-carries-his)

woodtoo
08-16-2016, 10:51 AM
You cant make this stuff up :lol:

Saratoga_Mike
08-16-2016, 11:19 AM
Certain pictures can provide a clearer "picture"of what's going on rather than a thousand words and does allow individuals to easily decide for themselves. I have a problem with those who rely on biased reporting and go along without any effort on their part whether what's being reported makes sense or is true.

Agreed, but you said "certain pics."

Certain posters (HCAP/H4C) are completely indiscriminate in their picture posting.

Saratoga_Mike
08-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Forty eight out of forty nine republican senators at the time also signed off on it. So what?

There you go again. In 99.99% of cases, you consider Republicans evil, yet you use those same Reps to justify Hillary's actions.

Hillary voted for NAFTA. Well so did the Reps!

Hillary voted for the Iraq War. Well so did the Reps!

Hillary takes donations from Wall St. Well so do the Reps!

Hillary acts like a neo-con in the Middle East. Well so do the Reps!

To be clear, I probably would have voted for NAFTA and I have no issue with her Wall St donations. But hey I'm a Republican.

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2016, 12:26 PM
Mike, if you could let "The Official Obama Collapsing Thread" go on almost forever, a thread that became a garbage collection og rightie sentiments, having nothing to do with the original contention by JR, why did you close a thread in which the left was clearly out-pacing the right. I started it to score the political horserace only. And I kept going building on MY original contention.One of the big reasons it was closed was your duel with Elkabong. Like I said, you both should be ashamed of yourselves. Members should not be treating other members this way...stunningly personal attacks...disgusting.

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2016, 12:27 PM
Maybe it's b/c you and H4C are constantly posting graphics and pictures, cluttering every thread with crap. Can't you make an argument without all that crap? Think for yourself.I have no problem with people (on either side) posting memes.

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2016, 12:27 PM

I'm starting to root for Hillary just because her winning will piss so many people here off.Zero objectivity = NJ Stinks

jk3521
08-16-2016, 12:28 PM
Crazy Uncle Joe strikes again. :p

Joe was making a campaign speech for Hillary and started to talk about Trump being unqualified and lacking the judgment to be trusted with the nuclear codes.

To show that Democrats did have the good judgment to be trusted with the codes, Joe turn around and pointed at a man in the group by the stage and identified him as the guy that carries the nuclear codes for Joe. :D

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/biden-strikes-again-says-trump-cant-be-trusted-nuclear-code-then-points-guy-who-carries-his (http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/biden-strikes-again-says-trump-cant-be-trusted-nuclear-code-then-points-guy-who-carries-his)

Biden did not point any single person out in the crowd in the video I saw. Leave Joe alone. ( All us Joes gotta stick together) :D

Joe is just doing his duty as a true party man.

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2016, 12:30 PM
The graphics hcap posts prove his point which is that Trump is crashing and burning. In what way are they cluttering the thread? Just scroll past them. The only time you have a legitimate complaint is if he posts something oversized. I will back you on that.Who ever said the graphics are a problem, other than Saratoga Mike.

I have ZERO problem with people posting graphics. Can we end this part of the debate please?

Saratoga_Mike
08-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Who ever said the graphics are a problem, other than Saratoga Mike.

I have ZERO problem with people posting graphics. Can we end this part of the debate please?

Sorry, I didn't mean to intimate my position was yours earlier. I am surprised you aren't annoyed by endless H4C and HCAP graphics, though.

On Stinks, he is one of the more objective liberals here, imo ... guess that says something about the others. To be fair, there are plenty of hypocritical Reps/conservatives here, too.

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to intimate my position was yours earlier. I am surprised you aren't annoyed by endless H4C and HCAP graphics, though.

On Stinks, he is one of the more objective liberals here, imo ... guess that says something about the others. To be fair, there are plenty of hypocritical Reps/conservatives here, too.Yes there are. Myself included.

It's funny how neither side recognizes that they are just as guilty as the opposition to which they point their wagging finger around here.

I've noted this on here on several occasions, to both sides, over the years.

Tom
08-16-2016, 02:07 PM
On Stinks, he is one of the more objective liberals here

I tried to suggest that the other day, but he insisted I was wrong. :D

jk3521
08-16-2016, 02:24 PM
Yes there are. Myself included.

It's funny how neither side recognizes that they are just as guilty as the opposition to which they point their wagging finger around here.

I've noted this on here on several occasions, to both sides, over the years.

All it takes is for one guy to post something inflammatory and that gets the ball rolling.Then it's "Oh, yeah well your guy said or didn't say or did or didn't do". Human nature at it's worst.

mostpost
08-16-2016, 03:37 PM
I asked HCap a simple question in the other thread which he refused to answer.

I'll ask it again, and maybe he'll answer it this time. (If you were to ask me what I liked or disliked about Donald Trump I could make you a nice list.)

What is it exactly that you like about Hillary Clinton. (And please answer the question without using the words Donald Trump.)
You didn't ask me, but I will answer anyway. I like Hillary Clinton's steadiness. She has been subjected to the most disgusting attacks from people who are nowhere close to her equal and she has rarely if ever lost her composure.

She took over the State Department at a time when GW Bush had pretty much screwed up our relations with our closest allies and she fixed that. She also repaired our ties to our few allies in the Arab world.

She declared that the attack on our diplomatic mission in Benghazi was a planned terrorist attack many times. She never tried to prevent any rescue attempts in that attack. She never personally denied requests for additional security.

She knows how to work with the opposition, although I doubt the opposition knows how to work with her.

She is in favor of the things I am in favor of; a public health insurance plan; A $15 minimum wage: voting rights; fixing, not destroying Social Security; sensible immigration reform; not building that idiotic wall.

She is intelligent-the guy I am not allowed to mention is not. She is focused-the guy I am not allowed to mention is as flighty as a bumblebee. She can multi-task. The guy I am not allowed to mention can barely uni-task. She won't start a nuclear conflagration over some real or imagined personal slight. I am not so sure about the guy I am not allowed to mention.

Saratoga_Mike
08-16-2016, 04:10 PM
She took over the State Department at a time when GW Bush had pretty much screwed up our relations with our closest allies and she fixed that. She also repaired our ties to our few allies in the Arab world.

GWB was a horrible foreign-policy president. I'll stipulate to that, so there's no need to re-litigate his tenure. But your statements are nonsense.

Our relations with the UK government were just as good, if not better under GWB, as Obama. Our relations with the Israel were better under GWB than Obama. Our relations with Canada are/were fine under both. Our relations with Japan are/were fine under both. Our relations with France are probably better under Obama. Ditto on Germany. On balance, your statement is baseless.

Let's move beyond allies - how's the "Russia re-set" working out?

Repaired ties in the Arab world? What planet do you live on? Seriously?

mostpost
08-16-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah, you would think that when a precinct counts over 700 votes, and ALL are for Obama, that would raise a few eyebrows. But with the Marxist/Black Panther foot soldiers managing the votes, it would be politically incorrect to question the results.

This election would be rather interesting - if the results really mattered.
Could you explain how those two New Black Panther foot soldiers were able to manage any votes when they were never inside the precinct. And please don't tell me they intimidated voters because that has been disproved.

mostpost
08-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Pull your head out, don't over analyze it.

Hillary has a distinct electoral college advantage. The Repubs have to flip 3% of the vote in five states. That's a tall order when 51% of the electorate is dependent on the government in these States. Ohio and PA are even at a higher rate than that. Throw in the fact that Cuyahoga County Ohio and the Philly area are completely corrupt. Mitt Romney got no votes in several Cleveland and Philly area precincts. A downright statistical impossibility that is totally ignored.

The Dem machine owns the vote count in these areas. As long as the Repubs play by these rules, the only way to win is an overwhelming backlash against one of the candidates. Hillary and the Dems are like the mafia. The only way they turn on the next leader in line, is if he gets to the top unfairly. Bernie being totally screwed over is an example of that kind of event, but it's not enough. He laid down and called a truce.

We are at least three separate countries now. Maybe four. If we don't start thinking that way, nothing changes. NOTHING!
There are statistical improbabilities. There is no such thing as a statistical impossibility.

Nationwide Obama received 93% of the black vote. I doubt if many of that 7% lived in inner city Cleveland or Philadelphia. The surprising thing is that Obama did not carry more districts unanimously.

I know for sure that there were a number of precincts in Utah where Romney received 100% of the votes. I believe there were also some in Idaho and Wyoming.

Saratoga_Mike
08-16-2016, 04:44 PM
I know for sure that there were a number of precincts in Utah where Romney received 100% of the votes. I believe there were also some in Idaho and Wyoming.

Please list them - interested in the size of these precincts. Thanks.

_______
08-16-2016, 06:14 PM
There are statistical improbabilities. There is no such thing as a statistical impossibility.

Nationwide Obama received 93% of the black vote. I doubt if many of that 7% lived in inner city Cleveland or Philadelphia. The surprising thing is that Obama did not carry more districts unanimously.

Given polling, it's almost a certainty that Clinton will get a higher percentage of the black vote in 2016 than the first black President did in either of his runs.

Trump is polling at sub 3%. It's mind boggling that this could be true. But it will fit in with the "election was fixed" meme Trump will use to explain away his own incompetence as a candidate. There's likely to be more unanimous black precincts than there were in 2012.

TJDave
08-16-2016, 06:35 PM
Given polling, it's almost a certainty that Clinton will get a higher percentage of the black vote in 2016 than the first black President did in either of his runs.

Don't believe it. Black folks can tell the difference.

mostpost
08-16-2016, 06:57 PM
Please list them - interested in the size of these precincts. Thanks.That information is found here.
http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/In-Some-Utah-Precincts-Obama-Received-No-Votes-179322261.html

Yes they are much smaller than the precincts in Philly and Cleveland, because Utah is much more sparsely populated. The point is that such things can happen, especially where there is only one demographic-blacks in Philly and Cleveland and white Mormons in Utah.

mostpost
08-16-2016, 07:07 PM
During the Clinton administration, the anti terrorism task force met almost every day and briefed President Clinton two or three times a week. Between Jan. 20, 2001-the start of the Bush administration and 9/11, the anti terrorism met twice and never met with President Bush. That's not twice a week or twice a month, that is twice period.

During the transition, the Clinton transition team repeatedly told the Bush transition team that terrorism would be the major issue in the upcoming administration. The Bush team ignored that advice, choosing instead to whine about some missing "W" s

reckless
08-16-2016, 07:26 PM
Biden did not point any single person out in the crowd in the video I saw. Leave Joe alone. ( All us Joes gotta stick together) :D

Joe is just doing his duty as a true party man.

And that of your typical anti-America liberal Democrat.

chadk66
08-16-2016, 08:29 PM
During the Clinton administration, the anti terrorism task force met almost every day and briefed President Clinton two or three times a week. Between Jan. 20, 2001-the start of the Bush administration and 9/11, the anti terrorism met twice and never met with President Bush. That's not twice a week or twice a month, that is twice period.

During the transition, the Clinton transition team repeatedly told the Bush transition team that terrorism would be the major issue in the upcoming administration. The Bush team ignored that advice, choosing instead to whine about some missing "W" sso when Clinton was served up Osama Bin Laden on a platter why did he pass since he was so "in the loop" with terror.

Parkview_Pirate
08-16-2016, 08:56 PM
Could you explain how those two New Black Panther foot soldiers were able to manage any votes when they were never inside the precinct. And please don't tell me they intimidated voters because that has been disproved.

You can't imagine the possibility of the handful of white voters or non-Democratic black voters being intimidated by these thugs and their nightsticks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PRYJqfcEe0

Disproved in your odd little universe, but not mine.

Parkview_Pirate
08-16-2016, 09:02 PM

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20121112_In_59_Philadelphia_voting_wards__Mitt_Rom ney_got_zero_votes.html

Still, was there not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0?

I can't believe that out of almost 20,000 voters, there weren't at least some MISTAKES that would give Romney a vote. You really should take a stats class. And provide some proof where Romney swept a precinct with anything like these numbers.

Talk about a lack of credibility.... :D

Parkview_Pirate
08-16-2016, 09:06 PM
... She won't start a nuclear conflagration over some real or imagined personal slight. I am not so sure about the guy I am not allowed to mention.

Wishful thinking on your part, though of course you're entitled to your opinion. Hillary will be viewed as a continuation of the weak-willed Obama. With Hillary's track record of war-mongering and flashpoints all over the globe, it hardly seems far-fetched to me that she won't get us in a larger shooting war, if not a nuclear war. It's what empires do on the decline.

Parkview_Pirate
08-16-2016, 09:11 PM
During the transition, the Clinton transition team repeatedly told the Bush transition team that terrorism would be the major issue in the upcoming administration. The Bush team ignored that advice, choosing instead to whine about some missing "W" s

Nice attempt at a distraction, but since you were not part of the Bush administration, you have ZERO insight as to what the priorities were, or if the topic of terrorism was being handled in a different fashion.

And that still doesn't excuse the classless act of White House vandalism.

Tom
08-16-2016, 09:40 PM
Total ignorance of any topic has never stopped mostie from interjecting what he perceives to be facts.

The perfect bot.

PaceAdvantage
08-17-2016, 10:52 AM
I like Hillary Clinton's steadiness.Best line of the day. Now where is that picture of her needing TWO people to help her up the stairs? :rolleyes:

Tom
08-17-2016, 10:54 AM
I think those two people were mostie and Al.....:eek:

JustRalph
08-17-2016, 01:41 PM
Best line of the day. Now where is that picture of her needing TWO people to help her up the stairs? :rolleyes:

There are worse pictures than that out there, but it's hard to tell if they are photoshopped or not. Supposedly her and her two top aides had their browser history hacked. Some interesting searches in there......but I'm not sure it's verified.......

hcap
08-18-2016, 01:06 AM
This forum has been a Mini-Drudge Report. Now with the rise of the orange buffoon it is looking way more like info wars and certainly Mr. Buffoon's choice of Breitbart (dumbbart?) as conspiracy guidance counselor, I'm sure this forum is going to go further insane.

Particularly when Hillary takes office. And as the GOP as we have known it fades away.

Only a short time till the Official Clinton Collapsing Thread takes flight.
:eek: :eek:

jk3521
08-18-2016, 07:18 AM
Haven't you noticed? He's not orange anymore, he's goldilocks. :D

jk3521
08-18-2016, 07:24 AM
There are worse pictures than that out there, but it's hard to tell if they are photoshopped or not. Supposedly her and her two top aides had their browser history hacked. Some interesting searches in there......but I'm not sure it's verified.......
I don't know, doesn't a gentleman usually help a 70 year old lady up a flight of stairs , especially if there's no railing? Making too much of that photo. You can see in day to day pics that sometimes she doesn't look too well. Good days and bad days, just like the rest of us old timers. She doesn't look like she would have the stamina to perform her duties as POTUS for eight long years, though.

hcap
08-18-2016, 08:32 AM
Haven't you noticed? He's not orange anymore, he's goldilocks. :DI think the orange makeup and tanning lotions have not changed since the RNC. Who knows? Maybe Breitbart will ease up some since there is a chance a rival conspiracy website will spin a tale of Trump hiding out in a Floriduh citrus groves undercover, rigging his vote.

chadk66
08-18-2016, 09:12 AM
every picture I've seen of her on stage she has had a stool present to lean on when things get sketchy for her.

JustRalph
08-18-2016, 09:23 AM
That million dollar bounty on her Med records might wake some hacker up.....I just don't see how you get paid, and stay out of jail......?

New poll this morning says

Hill 44
Trump 43

:eek:

But she's killing him in swing states

hcap
08-18-2016, 10:27 AM
That million dollar bounty on her Med records might wake some hacker up.....I just don't see how you get paid, and stay out of jail......?

New poll this morning says

Hill 44
Trump 43

:eek:

But she's killing him in swing statesWhy don't you ever post the source of your cherry picked poll?

I am probably not going to fight as much until my parathyroid operation is over at the end of the month. Huge fatigue and muscle/bone pain.

But I will post 538 since I am allowed to and PA does not agree with Clocker and Saratoga Mike on the so called "clutter" problem. But beware Brietbart seems to be making it even worse.
Not pretty.

Chance of winning
FiveThirtyEight

Hillary Clinton

89.0%

Donald Trump

11.0%
FiveThirtyEight

woodtoo
08-18-2016, 11:03 AM
Haven't you noticed? He's not orange anymore, he's goldilocks. :D
The orange buffoon is actually Hildabeest in a pantsuit.

ReplayRandall
08-18-2016, 11:08 AM
Why don't you ever post the source of your cherry picked poll?

I am probably not going to fight as much until my parathyroid operation is over at the end of the month. Huge fatigue and muscle/bone pain

Wish you all the best with your operation and symptoms you've been suffering from...

Here are the latest 3 National polls from RCP:

Thursday, August 18Race/Topic (Click to Sort)PollResultsSpreadGeneral Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Rasmussen Reports (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch)Clinton 41, Trump 39, Johnson 9, Stein 3 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Clinton +2

Wednesday, August 17Race/Topic (Click to Sort)PollResultsSpreadGeneral Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Economist/YouGov (https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/08/16/yougoveconomist-poll-august-14-16-2016/)Clinton 41, Trump 35, Johnson 7, Stein 3 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Clinton +6

Tuesday, August 16Race/Topic (Click to Sort)PollResultsSpreadGeneral Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)NBC News/SM (http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-clinton-maintains-big-lead-voters-doubt-trump-s-temperament-n631351)Clinton 43, Trump 37, Johnson 11, Stein 4 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Clinton +6

woodtoo
08-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Why don't you ever post the source of your cherry picked poll?

I am probably not going to fight as much until my parathyroid operation is over at the end of the month. Huge fatigue and muscle/bone pain.

But I will post 538 since I am allowed to and PA does not agree with Clocker and Saratoga Mike on the so called "clutter" problem. But beware Brietbart seems to be making it even worse.
Not pretty.

Chance of winning
FiveThirtyEight

Hillary Clinton

89.0%

Donald Trump

11.0%
FiveThirtyEight
This poll is downright Unbelievable. How can anyone be this spurious.

JustRalph
08-18-2016, 11:17 AM
Ok.....LA Times

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

Rasmussen

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

btw, I feel for ya........my symptoms suck too!

hcap
08-18-2016, 02:05 PM
Ok.....LA Times

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

Rasmussen

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

btw, I feel for ya........my symptoms suck too!LA Times has consistently been favoring Trump and an outlier consistently.

Reuters/Ipsos 8/13 - 8/17 1049 LV 3.5 41 36 Clinton +5
Economist/YouGov 8/14 - 8/16 911 RV 4.2 47 41 Clinton +6
LA Times/USC 8/10 - 8/16 2551 LV -- 44 43 Clinton +1
NBC News/SM 8/8 - 8/14 15179 RV 1.2 50 41 Clinton +9
Bloomberg 8/5 - 8/8 749 LV 3.6 50 44 Clinton +6
ABC News/Wash Post 8/1 - 8/4 815 RV 4.0 50 42 Clinton +8

But as compared to HuffPolster and 538 showing Trump still bleeding about the same, RCP is showing an RCP average shifting one point to Trump

Clinton now +5.8
Used to be almost +7

Maybe the news of Brietbart (your favorite :lol: ) is boosting spirits.
I predicted Clinton going into the debates +5 and Trump blowing it big time then till November.

JR are you getting the surgery ?

hcap
08-18-2016, 02:13 PM
Wish you all the best with your operation and symptoms you've been suffering from...

Here are the latest 3 National polls from RCP:

Thursday, August 18Race/Topic (Click to Sort)PollResultsSpreadGeneral Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Rasmussen Reports (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch)Clinton 41, Trump 39, Johnson 9, Stein 3 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Clinton +2

Wednesday, August 17Race/Topic (Click to Sort)PollResultsSpreadGeneral Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Economist/YouGov (https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/08/16/yougoveconomist-poll-august-14-16-2016/)Clinton 41, Trump 35, Johnson 7, Stein 3 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Clinton +6

Tuesday, August 16Race/Topic (Click to Sort)PollResultsSpreadGeneral Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)NBC News/SM (http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-clinton-maintains-big-lead-voters-doubt-trump-s-temperament-n631351)Clinton 43, Trump 37, Johnson 11, Stein 4 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_st ein-5952.html)Clinton +6I have not been checking 4 way. Have you kept track since the conventions. What about swing state 4 ways, not that it matters that much.

.................................................. ....
Thanks, theoretically one day in hospital.

mostpost
08-18-2016, 02:16 PM
This poll is downright Unbelievable. How can anyone be this spurious.
Fivethirtyeight is not a poll. It is an analysis of many polls. That does not mean that Clinton will get 89% of the vote. It means that as things currently stand she has an 89% chance of winning the electoral vote.

reckless
08-18-2016, 02:33 PM
Fivethirtyeight is not a poll. It is an analysis of many polls. That does not mean that Clinton will get 89% of the vote. It means that as things currently stand she has an 89% chance of winning the electoral vote.

Sounds like Trump has no chance of winning with this 538 analysis and all those 'polls' hcap promotes, zero chance whatsoever.

Well then... I'll take 10-1 odds with anyone. My $10 to your $100.

Since Trump can't win it seems like easy money to make for all you pro Hillary people.

_______
08-18-2016, 03:05 PM
LA Times has consistently been favoring Trump and an outlier consistently.

Reuters/Ipsos 8/13 - 8/17 1049 LV 3.5 41 36 Clinton +5
Economist/YouGov 8/14 - 8/16 911 RV 4.2 47 41 Clinton +6
LA Times/USC 8/10 - 8/16 2551 LV -- 44 43 Clinton +1
NBC News/SM 8/8 - 8/14 15179 RV 1.2 50 41 Clinton +9
Bloomberg 8/5 - 8/8 749 LV 3.6 50 44 Clinton +6
ABC News/Wash Post 8/1 - 8/4 815 RV 4.0 50 42 Clinton +8

But as compared to HuffPolster and 538 showing Trump still bleeding about the same, RCP is showing an RCP average shifting one point to Trump

Clinton now +5.8
Used to be almost +7

Maybe the news of Brietbart (your favorite :lol: ) is boosting spirits.
I predicted Clinton going into the debates +5 and Trump blowing it big time then till November.

The LA Times is a tracking poll. It is surveying the same respondents over and over. The important thing to watch is how it compares to prior editions of itself, not how it compares to other polls.

As you already know, the best measure available right now is the RCP average which takes into accounts ALL polling. Clinton was up to around a 7.5 point lead until recently pulling back to around a 6.5 point lead in the 4 way.

Burls
08-18-2016, 05:46 PM
Come on folks, watching the PA people sparring on the "Off Topic" thread is always a fun read.
Especially this election.
I wouldn't want to be stuck having to defend either Crooked Hillary or Delusional Donald.
Let the fireworks continue and NEVER take anything on an internet forum personally.

JustRalph
08-18-2016, 06:05 PM

Still up in the air......some more testing in a few weeks.....

chadk66
08-18-2016, 07:29 PM
The LA Times is a tracking poll. It is surveying the same respondents over and over. The important thing to watch is how it compares to prior editions of itself, not how it compares to other polls.

As you already know, the best measure available right now is the RCP average which takes into accounts ALL polling. Clinton was up to around a 7.5 point lead until recently pulling back to around a 6.5 point lead in the 4 way.A four way sounds pretty good right now:ThmbUp:

Parkview_Pirate
08-19-2016, 08:31 AM
If Hillary is still polling with 5-10% leads on election day, especially in the half dozen swing states that will decide it, that could make for a very interesting finish - with many Dems staying home. No way will she ever generate the excitement of "getting the vote out" the way Obama did in 2008.....

Parkview_Pirate
08-19-2016, 08:55 AM
She is in favor of the things I am in favor of; a public health insurance plan; A $15 minimum wage: voting rights; fixing, not destroying Social Security; sensible immigration reform; not building that idiotic wall

I can't help myself. Overall, this parent post of this sliver is one of the most comical seen here on PA, ever. Although I do agree that building a wall is idiotic.

However, Mostie doesn't like Trump's economic plan, which will supposedly cause 3 million jobs to go away.

According to this analysis, the $15 minimum wage will cause 9 million jobs to be lost. That puts Trump ahead by 6 million.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2016/08/how-15-per-hour-minimum-starting-wages-would-affect-each-state

Conclusion

Economists have extensively studied how changes in wages affect employers’ demand for labor. This research provides the best guidance on the effect of large minimum-wage increases. These estimates imply that currently legislated minimum-wage increases in states like California, New York, and Oregon will cost approximately 2 million jobs by 2021. A federally mandated $15-per-hour starting wage would cost an additional 7 million jobs.

Clocker
08-19-2016, 10:52 AM
However, Mostie doesn't like Trump's economic plan, which will supposedly cause 3 million jobs to go away.

According to this analysis, the $15 minimum wage will cause 9 million jobs to be lost. That puts Trump ahead by 6 million.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2016/08/how-15-per-hour-minimum-starting-wages-would-affect-each-state

A minimum wage law is a violation of the basic human right to liberty. It makes it illegal for an employer to offer a job for what he considers to be a fair wage, and it makes it illegal for any person to take a job at a wage the person is willing to accept if that wage is below what Big Brother deems proper.

A minimum wage outlaws certain areas of job creation. I have not seen any studies on the unintended consequences of such laws, but the precedent is clear. Prohibition of alcohol simply sent alcohol sales underground. The same will happen with prohibited jobs. They will go off the books and into the cash economy. The government will not be able to collect taxes and the poor will not be able to qualify for benefits such as building up their SSA accounts or qualifying for unemployment when they can't work.

Preliminary data from cities such as Seattle that are raising minimum wages shows minimal improvement in total wages as hours and jobs are cut in response to the higher wages. And in the case of cities, people are being forced to work outside the city limits in order to find employment.

chadk66
08-19-2016, 01:08 PM
Hillary has spent something like 11 million in NV against Trump. Trump has spent virtually nothing. Yet Hillary only leads him by 2% in a heavily Latino voting state.

biggestal99
08-19-2016, 01:43 PM
LA Times has consistently been favoring Trump and an outlier consistently.

538 adds +4 for Clinton due to LA times poll bias.

Allan

biggestal99
08-19-2016, 01:50 PM
No way will she ever generate the excitement of "getting the vote out" the way Obama did in 2008.....

lack of excitement becomes a non-issue with a good ground game.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/trump-counts-on-anger-clinton-on-ground-game.html

Hillary's ground game vs Trump's tapping into voters anger to get out the vote

Fascinating to say the least.

Allan

EasyGoer89
11-29-2016, 04:51 AM
You are a newcomer to this board. Liberals ever since I joined back in 2003 have been criticized, denigrated and even called traitors outright. Go back and look at the shit can of a thread "Official Obama Collapsing Thread.

Then we can discuss gloating.

Fair is fair :jump: :jump: :jump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg;)

woodtoo
11-29-2016, 08:41 AM
This poll is Unbelievable, how can some one be this spurious? I don't believe
you.

lamboguy
11-29-2016, 09:20 AM
on 8/4/2015 i posted in the 2016 election odds thread after thegreek.com took the election line off the board at that particular time, the line had dropped to a pickem and i said right then and there that Hillary looks like she is going to have her trouble winning this election. i stated that it looks like the republicans were going to nominate someone that can attract democratic's to vote for them.

i didn't know who the nominee was because at that time Trump was over a 50-1 shot. but it happened. so his winning the presidency after all the ups and down's is really not to much of a surprise. it was all in the odds of the election back then. stupid people with their money went out and bet the wrong side and pushed up the price of the election and kept pounding on the eventual loser right to the bitter end.

at one point during this thing i saw that Trump was not that far behind in Massachusetts. he just never made any kind of a push for this state, otherwise he would have been much closer here and might have won it.

every single sign was in clear daylight that Hillary was in trouble over a year before the election.

Inner Dirt
11-29-2016, 10:28 AM
on 8/4/2015 i posted in the 2016 election odds thread after thegreek.com took the election line off the board at that particular time, the line had dropped to a pickem and i said right then and there that Hillary looks like she is going to have her trouble winning this election. i stated that it looks like the republicans were going to nominate someone that can attract democratic's to vote for them.

i didn't know who the nominee was because at that time Trump was over a 50-1 shot. but it happened. so his winning the presidency after all the ups and down's is really not to much of a surprise. it was all in the odds of the election back then. stupid people with their money went out and bet the wrong side and pushed up the price of the election and kept pounding on the eventual loser right to the bitter end.

at one point during this thing i saw that Trump was not that far behind in Massachusetts. he just never made any kind of a push for this state, otherwise he would have been much closer here and might have won it.

every single sign was in clear daylight that Hillary was in trouble over a year before the election.

Every time I read your posts to this nature I get:mad:. I had bet against Hillary with a friend well before the primaries. I got 5/4 on other. I figured if Bernie didn't take her out, anybody but Trump would. When Rubio lugged out on the far turn and Trump got through on the rail and started drawing out I figured the witch would win as Trump just kept saying stupid stuff.

Long story short at that time my short of cash friend offered me a surrender of $200 and I took it, on a bet where I should have won $1,000. A $1200 oops.

lamboguy
11-29-2016, 01:34 PM
Every time I read your posts to this nature I get:mad:. I had bet against Hillary with a friend well before the primaries. I got 5/4 on other. I figured if Bernie didn't take her out, anybody but Trump would. When Rubio lugged out on the far turn and Trump got through on the rail and started drawing out I figured the witch would win as Trump just kept saying stupid stuff.

Long story short at that time my short of cash friend offered me a surrender of $200 and I took it, on a bet where I should have won $1,000. A $1200 oops.when it comes to gambling we all make mistakes so please don't feel bad. i had bet on the republicans at +$140 and thought i was stealing! the day of the election he was +800 (which i did bet for short money).

as it turns out the media and the experts fooled most of the election bettors throughout the world this time around. i had my doubts too after listening and reading the experts on this board making fun of me.

NorCalGreg
11-29-2016, 01:59 PM
when it comes to gambling we all make mistakes so please don't feel bad. i had bet on the republicans at +$140 and thought i was stealing! the day of the election he was +800 (which i did bet for short money).

as it turns out the media and the experts fooled most of the election bettors throughout the world this time around. i had my doubts too after listening and reading the experts on this board making fun of me.

The "experts" always disappear, lambo. Think barney and maybe hcap were the only ones to man up...at least that I saw. The weasels know who they are.

Inner Dirt
11-29-2016, 03:18 PM
when it comes to gambling we all make mistakes so please don't feel bad. i had bet on the republicans at +$140 and thought i was stealing! the day of the election he was +800 (which i did bet for short money).

I really don't think they did it on purpose, they got fooled themselves. I think a lot of people voted for Trump that would not admit to it in advance. I live in Caroline County Virginia (Birthplace of Secretariat) 25,000 people spread out over 500 square miles, 2/3 white 1/3 black (Contrary to what the media portrays we all get along just fine with each other). I am outgoing and people here are friendly, in 2012 no one you talked to would admit that they were going to vote for Obama, Romney yard signs and bumper stickers out numbered Obama ones 4-1. Even the 2008 Obama voters said "I admit I voted for him, but won't do it again, he is a big disappointment.

In summation Obama won this county in 2012 while next to no one admitted they were going to vote for him. Trump blew away the witch in this county, yet from talking to people I would have thought the opposite would have occurred. This time Trump got the hidden vote Obama did in 2012.