08-11-2016, 09:47 PM
That's Great Stuff!!

EMD4ME
08-11-2016, 09:51 PM
I stay out TOO late

I got NOTHING in my brain

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I must admit, I've said that about some of these guys!!! :D :D

In all seriousness, nice to see Javier start things off lip singing those words !!! :D :D :D

If we can't laugh at ourselves, what good is it??? :lol:

EMD4ME
08-11-2016, 09:52 PM
I knew I recognized that ten horse that Kendrick Karmouche was riding!!!

I had my A TON riding on him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VigorsTheGrey
08-11-2016, 09:58 PM
So happy you shared these! Totally 5-Star: To Cool Racing Links under the new heading "FUN" Thankx, EMD4ME: really put a smile on my face....

EMD4ME
08-11-2016, 10:01 PM
So happy you shared these! Totally 5-Star: To Cool Racing Links under the new heading "FUN" Thankx, EMD4ME: really put a smile on my face....

I'm sorry I didn't think of adding it to your thread. I just felt if people wanted to donate $ or time, they could easily identify it in the seperate thread.

No harm meant :ThmbUp:

VigorsTheGrey
08-11-2016, 10:10 PM
I'm sorry I didn't think of adding it to your thread. I just felt if people wanted to donate $ or time, they could easily identify it in the seperate thread.

No harm meant :ThmbUp:

EMD4ME, In the SHAKE IT OFF video at the end when the jockeys take bows, are you familiar enough with their faces to tell us who they are in order of appearance? It would be great to put a face to names I see so much...love that they are all so young and energetic! :)

EMD4ME
08-11-2016, 10:11 PM
2 More, for your viewing pleasure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RydwI8r8Vo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEtsApaiXeI

I have to say, those Finger Lakes jocks did a wonderful job, just like the NYRA gang!

EMD4ME
08-11-2016, 10:48 PM
EMD4ME, In the SHAKE IT OFF video at the end when the jockeys take bows, are you familiar enough with their faces to tell us who they are in order of appearance? It would be great to put a face to names I see so much...love that they are all so young and energetic! :)

#3 Jose Ortiz
#4 Eric Cancel
#5 Johnny V
#6 Taylor Rice
#7 Luis Saez (kinda looks like Manuel Franco but it's such a short clip of him)
#8 Irad Ortiz
#9 Javier Castellano

For the life of me, at this late hour, I can't place #1 or #2.

I'm 99.99% sure of #'s 6&7. The rest, I am 100000% sure.

I hope TLG or someone else can point out the 1st two jocks.....

EMD4ME
08-11-2016, 11:22 PM

Now, you have me going crazy! Trying to remember who #1 is (and #2)!!! :D :bang:

I'm guessing Angel Cruz for #1.

#2 might be a lower profile guy who doesn't win much. Maybe an AQU 5%-10%er??? Arrghhh :bang:

bello
08-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Sitting here tonight watching the greatest athletes in the world perform.

USA Woman Gymnasts who don't know the meaning of the word choke and NYRA and Finger Lakes jocks.....The most fearless and agile athletes in the world.

And man can they dance!

Thanks for sharing!

EMD4ME
08-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Sitting here tonight watching the greatest athletes in the world perform.

USA Woman Gymnasts who don't know the meaning of the word choke and NYRA and Finger Lakes jocks.....The most fearless and agile athletes in the world.

And man can they dance!

Thanks for sharing!

My pleasure! Can you or someone else help me pin point who jockey's #1 or #2 are? (posts 7 & 9)

Lemon Drop Husker
08-13-2016, 12:03 AM
If there is 1 thing I can claim proudly on this board, I have contributed to this cause for the last 5 years.

My only pause is I wished I would have known in 2006.

EMD4ME
08-13-2016, 12:11 AM
If there is 1 thing I can claim proudly on this board, I have contributed to this cause for the last 5 years.

My only pause is I wished I would have known in 2006.

Good man LDH :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

VigorsTheGrey
08-13-2016, 12:12 AM
" Hey Hey Hey! Just think, while you've been gettin' down and out about all the liars and dirty, dirty, cheats of the world, you could have been getting down to this sick beat!"
SHAKE IT OFF....SHAKE IT OFF...!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QnGa5bjFBQ

Absolutely Love it!

EMD4ME
08-13-2016, 12:30 AM
" Hey Hey Hey! Just think, while you've been gettin' down and out about all the liars and dirty, dirty, cheats of the world, you could have been getting down to this sick beat!"
SHAKE IT OFF....SHAKE IT OFF...!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QnGa5bjFBQ

Absolutely Love it!

I LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASM VIGORS!!!!!! Never let it go PAL!

Music, especially music one likes, can cure the SOUL :)

VigorsTheGrey
08-13-2016, 01:34 AM
I LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASM VIGORS!!!!!! Never let it go PAL!

Music, especially music one likes, can cure the SOUL :)

This video changed me somehow...it personalized the jockeys for me...I'm beginning to see them as real persons and not just extensions of an industry... I can't watch this video without really liking them....liking them all...and I am way more interested in them as people then ever before...this is a great example of Public Relations done the right way...it is their enthusiasm that is contagious for us...these jockeys are gifts for us all...precious gifts...

EMD4ME
08-13-2016, 03:19 AM
This video changed me somehow...it personalized the jockeys for me...I'm beginning to see them as real persons and not just extensions of an industry... I can't watch this video without really liking them....liking them all...and I am way more interested in them as people then ever before...this is a great example of Public Relations done the right way...it is their enthusiasm that is contagious for us...these jockeys are gifts for us all...precious gifts...

I feel the same way , have felt the same way.

Until the next Kevin Smith ride or bone head ride that drives me bananas. Then reality kicks in.

A Happy medium is important in life