PDA

View Full Version : Held Hostage in Hotel

Capper Al
08-11-2016, 07:24 AM
My right wing buddies will like this. I'm stuck in a hotel dinning room eating breakfast forced to watch Fox News. This so isn't fair. I'm hearing Fox's new revived attacks on the Clinton foundation, hearing Donald's last speech about Hillary not saying radical Islam, and more nonsense. I'm listening to all this for a free breakfast.

Tom
08-11-2016, 07:29 AM
A true lib - whining while getting free stuff.

Inner Dirt
08-11-2016, 08:53 AM

Ha,ha. Good one.

chadk66
08-11-2016, 09:30 AM
haha. and being force fed the truth.

ElKabong
08-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Get off your lazy ass and go for a walk or something... Live an actual life, outside a four wall room.

If you're stuck eating the typical fat boy hotel breakfast fare, read a book or the WSJ during the meal...Be proactive in living a real life

Or you can whine like a stereotypical liberal. Your choice....

horses4courses
08-11-2016, 10:46 AM

Was the room free, too?

Typical con deception.
Jack up the room price $15, and call the breakfast free. :ThmbDown:

Capper Al
08-11-2016, 10:57 AM
haha. and being force fed the truth.

Believe me, it wasn't about the truth. It was about pushing their propaganda.

Capper Al
08-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Was the room free, too?

Typical con deception.

This one wasn't too bad. There really wasn't a choice in hotels. I do like both the Hilton and Marriot hotels.

Capper Al
08-11-2016, 11:07 AM

The premium on the hotel went to the top one percent. The people carry this burden upon their backs. Free the people! Socialize the rooms! (Besides, the breakfast was just passable.) :lol:

Racetrack Playa
08-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Unplug that tv next time,you can do that!!
I do it to every TV I come across.
The revolution will not be televised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl9kw

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-11-2016, 11:58 AM
My right wing buddies will like this. I'm stuck in a hotel dinning room eating breakfast forced to watch Fox News. This so isn't fair. I'm hearing Fox's new revived attacks on the Clinton foundation, hearing Donald's last speech about Hillary not saying radical Islam, and more nonsense. I'm listening to all this for a free breakfast.

If you visited more hotels you would know that FOX is the preferred station in most of them.

Welcome to the world of thinking people.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Was the room free, too?

Typical con deception.

In other words, liberals are as bad at math as they are at logic.

Whether or not breakfasts are free are always posted along with the price of the room so that people who can read can figure out the value for themselves.

Now we understand why they cannot understand that FBI director called Hillary a liar multiple times despite Hillary lying about her lies. Try watching this instead of ignoring it for a change of pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

468,691 views and counting. I'm sure after seeing it you'll want to make sure that every American sees this.

Greyfox
08-11-2016, 12:18 PM
I'm listening to all this for a free breakfast.

Unless you're at a Hostel for the Homeless, which in your case is plausible, there's no such thing as a free meal.
The cost is built in to the price of your room.

Tom
08-11-2016, 12:29 PM
I think he tried to beat the room bill and they held him "hostage" until the cops got there! :lol:

PhantomOnTour
08-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Al - you brought this on yourself, can't help ya' :D

"stuck - forced - held hostage"...okay

woodtoo
08-11-2016, 12:53 PM
In other words, liberals are as bad at math as they are at logic.

Whether or not breakfasts are free are always posted along with the price of the room so that people who can read can figure out the value for themselves.

Now we understand why they cannot understand that FBI director called Hillary a liar multiple times despite Hillary lying about her lies. Try watching this instead of ignoring it for a change of pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

468,691 views and counting. I'm sure after seeing it you'll want to make sure that every American sees this.
The lackeys' here don't care one iota if Hiliary cons her way out of PrisonGate
or has a dozen dead in her closet, they are the lowest scum you can find.
They don't give a crap about America or truth.
Look at who started this thread whining about a free breakfast, nuff said. :ThmbDown:

mostpost
08-11-2016, 01:16 PM
The lackeys' here don't care one iota if Hiliary cons her way out of PrisonGate
or has a dozen dead in her closet, they are the lowest scum you can find.
They don't give a crap about America or truth.
Look at who started this thread whining about a free breakfast, nuff said. :ThmbDown:
I've met Capper Al. I'm pretty sure he knows how to turn off a TV. I'm sure he paid for his room and that he knows the free breakfast isn't really free.

I'm not so sure any of you cons know that his post was not about any of that. It was about Fox News and its lies.

Clocker
08-11-2016, 01:23 PM
I'm not so sure any of you cons know that his post was not about any of that. It was about Fox News and its lies.

Gee, do you mean Al was trying to manipulate everyone with his propaganda? :eek:

I think Al has been radicalized. :p

JustRalph
08-11-2016, 01:23 PM

Post of the year!! 👍

JustRalph
08-11-2016, 01:29 PM
I've met Capper Al. I'm pretty sure he knows how to turn off a TV. I'm sure he paid for his room and that he knows the free breakfast isn't really free.

Address post 12 and the video. Did she lie or not? Just admit that her lying is ok with you

thaskalos
08-11-2016, 01:39 PM

:D You missed your calling, Tom. You should be entertaining MILLIONS. :ThmbUp:

Clocker
08-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Did she lie or not? Just admit that her lying is ok with you

You are asking a member of the Collective to say that the Borg Queen lied? When the Borg Queen speaks, that is the truth by definition.

Resistance is futile.

Capper Al
08-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Al - you brought this on yourself, can't help ya' :D

"stuck - forced - held hostage"...okay

I'm free for now. Will be back to the hotel again within a couple of weeks. I will get up early and put on Morning Joe on MSNBC!!!!

OntheRail
08-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Address post 12 and the video. Did she lie or not? Just admit that her lying is ok with you
The truth to Liberals is like Sunlight to Dracula... to be avoided ... as it would be the death of them. :lol:

mostpost
08-11-2016, 06:58 PM
That stupid video has been posted here about twenty times and now JHA posts it on a thread that has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.
Trey Gowdy is a weasel. I would not trust his characterization of what Hillary Clinton said for one second. He said that Clinton said she had never sent or received classified material. What she said was she had never sent or received material marked classified.

Comey said that there were three documents with a confidential marking, but it was later pointed out that those documents were improperly marked. That while there were confidential portions of three documents, those documents had not headings that would alert the recipient that there were confidential sections. ALso, at least two of the documents were not confidential at all.

Gowdy said that Secretary Clinton said she used only one device. Comey said she used multiple devices during her four year term as Secretary of State.
Both could be true. Clinton could have used one device at a time, then changed devices linearly as time passed. So she would be using multiple devices but never using more than one.

To answer your question, if Hillary Clinton lied more than Trey Gowdy, I would be concerned.

Parkview_Pirate
08-11-2016, 07:18 PM
You are asking a member of the Collective to say that the Borg Queen lied? When the Borg Queen speaks, that is the truth by definition.

Resistance is futile.

It sure feels that way. The debate over the "free" breakfast that Al was "held hostage" to obtain is ironic in the tactics the Dems use to get more votes from the Free Shit Army. Late night TV is now simply stuffed with ads for getting FREE government help for addictions, prescriptions, cell phones, electric bills, relief from the IRS - you name it. All designed to keep the masses in check until the soylent green plants are ready.

Liberals - whiners, victims, enablers. And quite willing to put their own heads in the noose, smiling the whole time.

JustRalph
08-11-2016, 08:23 PM
That stupid video has been posted here about twenty times and now JHA posts it on a thread that has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.
Trey Gowdy is a weasel. I would not trust his characterization of what Hillary Clinton said for one second. He said that Clinton said she had never sent or received classified material. What she said was she had never sent or received material marked classified.

Comey said that there were three documents with a confidential marking, but it was later pointed out that those documents were improperly marked. That while there were confidential portions of three documents, those documents had not headings that would alert the recipient that there were confidential sections. ALso, at least two of the documents were not confidential at all.

Gowdy said that Secretary Clinton said she used only one device. Comey said she used multiple devices during her four year term as Secretary of State.
Both could be true. Clinton could have used one device at a time, then changed devices linearly as time passed. So she would be using multiple devices but never using more than one.

To answer your question, if Hillary Clinton lied more than Trey Gowdy, I would be concerned.

And Trey Gowdy is the weasel............ :bang:

horses4courses
08-11-2016, 08:54 PM
This one wasn't too bad. There really wasn't a choice in hotels. I do like both the Hilton and Marriot hotels.

Nice digs :ThmbUp:

I normally get the Fox News barrage in the waiting room
at the car dealership while getting a service.
This is in Carson City, NV - libs are pretty scarce there. :)
Luckily, there's free wifi - I can easily tune out the TV.

Sometimes, though, I like watching it for the hell of it.
Where else can you get that kind of farcical comedy?
Laying back in the dentist's chair they ask me twice
a year do I want to change the channel on the ceiling TV.
Fox News is occasionally on the screen. I say "Leave it"
It's all about entertainment........ ;)

Capper Al
08-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Nice digs :ThmbUp:

I normally get the Fox News barrage in the waiting room
at the car dealership while getting a service.
This is in Carson City, NV - libs are pretty scarce there. :)
Luckily, there's free wifi - I can easily tune out the TV.

Sometimes, though, I like watching it for the hell of it.
Where else can you get that kind of farcical comedy?
Laying back in the dentist's chair they ask me twice
a year do I want to change the channel on the ceiling TV.
Fox News is occasionally on the screen. I say "Leave it"
It's all about entertainment........ ;)

And the righties cry about a left wing press. Who's controlling the media and TVs?

Clocker
08-11-2016, 10:24 PM
And the righties cry about a left wing press. Who's controlling the media and TVs?

Incredible. Fox News is the lone holdout against the 'hive mind' of the mainstream media collective, and therefore Fox is controlling the media?

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv71/mycircleoflife/Rofl.gif

JustRalph
08-11-2016, 11:17 PM

You really never heard of journolist or the Hillary emails where Politico was sending their articles to the DNC for approval?

Pull your head out of the sand

Clocker
08-11-2016, 11:23 PM
And Trey Gowdy is the weasel............ :bang:

Trey Gowdy is one of the sharpest people in Washington right now, and he is smart enough not to let ego or lust for power overload his development and evolution as a leader. (A lesson Cruz and Rubio failed to learn.) Democrats beware, Gowdy is a force to be dealt with in the future.

Tom
08-12-2016, 08:08 AM
You really never heard of journolist or the Hillary emails where Politico was sending their articles to the DNC for approval?

Pull your head out of the sand

That's not sand......

chadk66
08-12-2016, 08:52 AM
Believe me, it wasn't about the truth. It was about pushing their propaganda.well you should feel right at home, your used to seeing that on all the other channels:lol:

RunForTheRoses
08-12-2016, 12:51 PM
This just goes to show what crybabies liberals are. All you mainly get in this society from cradle to grave is left wing propaganda. The Schools from Pre K to Universities are indoctrination centers. Mainstream film and TV are full of tendentious nonsense. The news media is full of biased crap.
FTR I'm no big fan of Rupert Murdoch. He's a wishy washy type, many of his views are harmful. I just started reading Sold Out by Michele Malkin and John Miano:
https://www.amazon.com/Sold-Out-Billionaires-Bipartisan-Crapweasels/dp/1501115944
those who can should support and buy a copy. Malkin exposes Murdoch as the fake, phony fraud he is, something that might not make her popular on his network.

Thank God for the internet, opposing views are out there. No wonder why many Government skunks want to regulate it.