PDA

View Full Version : Rut Ro - DOJ Blocked Clinton Foundation Probe

delayjf
08-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Newly released Clinton emails shed light on relationship between State Dept. and Clinton Foundation

from CNN no less.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html

JustRalph
08-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Nobody cares. If it was a Repub they would be screaming for a special prosecutor

davew
08-10-2016, 07:23 PM
Nobody cares. If it was a Repub they would be screaming for a special prosecutor

Just the DIMoCrats do not care - SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR PUBLIC CORRUPTION.

fast4522
08-10-2016, 07:24 PM
I appreciate this thread, I think this election will be as close as the 1960 election. All of what happens in the next 90 + days will make it that close.

chadk66
08-10-2016, 07:24 PM
this is the start of the wave of stuff coming. Judicial Watch uncovered another pile of horse shit on her again in the last 48 hours. She sold out to foreign interests via the foundation and the house of cards is going to come down. And to top it all off her health is extremely suspect. And she invited the father of the Orlando massacre to sit behind her at one of her little pep rally's. you don't sit there without being screened by secret service so she knew full well he was there and approved it.

chadk66
08-10-2016, 07:29 PM
If they go after her on the Rico statutes she will be screwed. Part of that is they take a dollar from you for every dollar you received or something to that effect. I hope like hell they do because she deserves to be penniless for the rest of her life.

zico20
08-10-2016, 07:38 PM
If they go after her on the Rico statutes she will be screwed. Part of that is they take a dollar from you for every dollar you received or something to that effect. I hope like hell they do because she deserves to be penniless for the rest of her life.

Nobody is going after Hillary while Obama is running the show. Then when Hillary serves 8 years as president nobody will remember all the fuse. And if they do indict her after she leaves office she will get pardoned by the next Democrat so it is all irrelevant.

chadk66
08-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Nobody is going after Hillary while Obama is running the show. Then when Hillary serves 8 years as president nobody will remember all the fuse. And if they do indict her after she leaves office she will get pardoned by the next Democrat so it is all irrelevant.I wouldn't be so sure about that. what goes up eventually comes down. Just remember the R's control congress. And with any luck this election they will have the ability to impeach her on day one. And if there is nasty stuff with sufficient evidence I wouldn't rule that out. Remember, obama can't pardon her for something she hasn't been convicted of. Basically she has to win to stay out of prison. And if she wins and the election goes right she will probably be out of the office at the very least. This little game is far from over.

Tom
08-10-2016, 07:58 PM
I appreciate this thread, I think this election will be as close as the 1960 election. All of what happens in the next 90 + days will make it that close.

This why so many people close to Hillary have died.
So they can vote democrat, just like they did in 1960.

zico20
08-10-2016, 08:06 PM
I wouldn't be so sure about that. what goes up eventually comes down. Just remember the R's control congress. And with any luck this election they will have the ability to impeach her on day one. And if there is nasty stuff with sufficient evidence I wouldn't rule that out. Remember, obama can't pardon her for something she hasn't been convicted of. Basically she has to win to stay out of prison. And if she wins and the election goes right she will probably be out of the office at the very least. This little game is far from over.

You need two thirds majority in the Senate to remove a president. No way the Republicans even come close to that. Damn, the way this could go the Democrats may take back the Senate. Bill got impeached in the House, it means nothing.

fast4522
08-10-2016, 08:18 PM
This why so many people close to Hillary have died.
So they can vote democrat, just like they did in 1960.

Lighten up Tommy, Nixon got beat because he looked chalkie like death on television back then, the debates we will watch next will have someone wearing Captain Kangaroo polyester outfits.

chadk66
08-10-2016, 08:55 PM
You need two thirds majority in the Senate to remove a president. No way the Republicans even come close to that. Damn, the way this could go the Democrats may take back the Senate. Bill got impeached in the House, it means nothing.don't be so sure about that. there are many in the democratic circles that loath the Clintons for dragging the party through the mud.

JustRalph
08-10-2016, 10:32 PM

If? Who is going to go after her? There is nobody!! We are living in a banana friggin republic. There is no longer a rule of law. Obama is a lame duck who semi retired two years ago. He is greasing the runway for his party. There is nobody with the balls to bring it up publicly (Repubs) so it continues unabated.

chadk66
08-11-2016, 09:37 AM
If? Who is going to go after her? There is nobody!! We are living in a banana friggin republic. There is no longer a rule of law. Obama is a lame duck who semi retired two years ago. He is greasing the runway for his party. There is nobody with the balls to bring it up publicly (Repubs) so it continues unabated.very true. I'm jealous of Obama, he has played so much golf he should be on tour by now.

delayjf
08-11-2016, 10:10 AM
An impeachment would undermine her Presidency with Congress and the American people and give her very little wiggle room to payback all those Clinton Foundation donors with what ever she promised them.

Nobody cares
It is frustrating to me as well. The reality is the hardcore liberals really don't care if she or any liberal breaks the law. But, it could result in a Rep landslide in the off year elections, so much so that an impeachment is a possibility. Maybe that's the Rep plan - mare her first two years with scandal and investigation when a huge majority in the Senate and give her the boot.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-11-2016, 12:11 PM
As we have seen, the Democrats control both the DOJ and the FBI.

I guess the FBI does not consider the murder of a DNC staffer their business despite the fact that he has been identified by WikiLeaks as their source

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/WikiLeaks-Offers-20K-Reward-for-Information-in-Murder-of-DNC-Staffer-Seth-Rich-389622801.html

Hopefully somebody who knows will consider risking their lives for $20,000. Howere, we all know how long Hillary's tentacles are.

MONEY
08-11-2016, 12:29 PM
I think that the victim Seth Conrad Rich, might have recognized his attackers & didn't think of them as a threat.

"He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said.
Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it."
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

JustRalph
08-11-2016, 01:22 PM
I think that the victim Seth Conrad Rich, might have recognized his attackers & didn't think of them as a threat.

"He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said.
Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it."
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Now it gets interesting......

chadk66
08-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Now it gets interesting......yep. house of cards coming down. that's what the noise she heard was:)