PDA

View Full Version : "Crisis of Character"

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-09-2016, 05:31 PM
From the man who knew the Clintons best. The secret service agent who guarded them knew how despicable Hillary be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3626031/A-Secret-Service-agent-protected-Hillary-Clinton-set-publish-tell-book.html

'Having witnessed the personal and political dysfunction of the Clinton White House - so consumed by scandal and destroying their enemies, real and imagined - Byrne came to understand that, to the Clintons, governing was an afterthought.

'He now tells this story - before voters go to the polls - in the hopes that Clinton supporters will understand the real Hillary Clinton.'

Byrne was one of the Secret Service agents questioned by a Grand Jury about Bill's dealings with Monica Lewinsky in 1998.

Hillary is exposed as being the complete opposite of her husband and daughter, and instead is reportedly very rude and acted nasty toward a number of agents.
'Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn't appear to like law enforcement or the military,' former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalled to Kessler.

'She wouldn't go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do.

'She was just really rude to almost everybody. She'd act like she didn't want you around, like you were beneath her.'

On another occasion, a member of the uniformed Secret Service once cheerfully greeted Mrs Clinton by saying 'Good morning, ma'am.'

'F*** off,' is how she replied,

NJ Stinks
08-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Did it occur to you that the Secret Service agent has no character for opening his mouth? :rolleyes:

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-09-2016, 06:45 PM
That would be something that someone defending Hillary "Queen of the Damned" might think instead of actually listening to the multiple sources who say the same thing.

He is not the only one.

If I had his intimate knowledge and cared about the country as all Secret Service Agents do, I would consider it my duty as an American to out this cretin.

It amazes me beyond words how people continue to defend this treacherous liar.

Documented liar. Lies to the faces of murdered family members. We have it on record what the FBI says about her -- and still she lies about it. There are tons of records of bad things she has done -- very bad things.

Yet still people defend her. I don't know who is more despicable.

chadk66
08-09-2016, 08:10 PM
Did it occur to you that the Secret Service agent has no character for opening his mouth? :rolleyes:coming from someone that will next tell us Hillary has character:lol:

jk3521
08-09-2016, 09:11 PM
coming from someone that will next tell us Hillary has character:lol:
Let's face it , we have two "real characters" running for President !

HalvOnHorseracing
08-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Having at one time been on the inside, I could name a dozen well known politicos who were thought of as real pricks by their staffs. It shouldn't come as any surprise that CEO's, State Legislators, Governors, Congressmen, Senators, cabinet members and others breed their share of officious jerks. However, I would add that the vast majority of people I knew were very personable. In any case, most of the SOBs knew when to be warm enough to not lose the important people on their staff, but it doesn't excuse them in my opinion.

reckless
08-09-2016, 10:13 PM
Did it occur to you that the Secret Service agent has no character for opening his mouth? :rolleyes:

I'm on board with you Stinks about this. I always despised tell-all books on any level, but it still doesn't mean his allegations, etc., are incorrect or worse, made up.

NJ Stinks
08-09-2016, 11:02 PM
That would be something that someone defending Hillary "Queen of the Damned" might think instead of actually listening to the multiple sources who say the same thing.

Just because I pointed out the Secret Service guy isn't a guy I can trust after we rob the bank does not mean I'm all peachy with Hillary.

mostpost
08-10-2016, 02:10 AM
What is more likely to sell; a book that says Hillary Clinton was kind and courteous to everyone around her, or a book that portrays her as a foul mouthed shrew? Among a certain audience, the answer is obvious.

Besides, it has been pointed out by his superiors in the Secret Service, that Byrne was never assigned to areas where he could have witnessed any of the incidents he claims to have witnessed.

It's all Bull^*%(.

VigorsTheGrey
08-10-2016, 03:23 AM
Just fondly waiting for the feminist set to bath Bill in the Pure White Light of being the Nations.....First Man...to supercede the now obsolete... First Lady...What a role model for all our boy scouts to emulate...and the women just love him no end...

Tom
08-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks

Certainly a debatable point, but maybe he is so concerned that this monster could win he has to sacrifice character for the country? I could argue either side, but will defer to his judgment.

The question is, does the SS work for the president or for the country?

forced89
08-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Which is why I will be voting for Johnson/Weld. It will be the first time in my 50 years of voting that I have not voted for either the Democratic or Republican candidate. But this year I can not bring myself to do it. The flaws of both Trump and Clinton are uncorrectible.

1st time lasix
08-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Which is why I will be voting for Johnson/Weld. It will be the first time in my 50 years of voting that I have not voted for either the Democratic or Republican candidate. But this year I can not bring myself to do it. The flaws of both Trump and Clinton are uncorrectible.
Amen

chadk66
08-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Let's face it , we have two "real characters" running for President !yea that's been pretty well established

Inner Dirt
08-10-2016, 10:17 AM
What is more likely to sell; a book that says Hillary Clinton was kind and courteous to everyone around her, or a book that portrays her as a foul mouthed shrew? Among a certain audience, the answer is obvious.

Besides, it has been pointed out by his superiors in the Secret Service, that Byrne was never assigned to areas where he could have witnessed any of the incidents he claims to have witnessed.

It's all Bull^*%(.

Could you give an honest answer why you defend every pathetic thing Hillary Clinton does like you are her campaign manager? She is considered unlikable by hordes of people, even life long Democrats. In your eyes she is 100% perfect. I think you are the biggest Hillary homer on the planet that isn't paid to be one or related to her.

delayjf
08-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Her pathological lying in only one issue - Her judgement is equally as bad as her time as SOS clearly demonstrates.

Inner Dirt
08-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Her pathological lying in only one issue - Her judgement is equally as bad as her time as SOS clearly demonstrates.

She kind of fits the profile of a sociopath.

chadk66
08-10-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm still waiting for a book to come out that comes even remotely close to the dirt on a republican president as has been put on the Clintons. Remember, this stuff needs to be factual or just opinion or it's slander. There are many references to things factual. And they're not being contested so I'd guess it's legit.

Inner Dirt
08-11-2016, 09:03 AM
I'm still waiting for a book to come out that comes even remotely close to the dirt on a republican president as has been put on the Clintons. Remember, this stuff needs to be factual or just opinion or it's slander. There are many references to things factual. And they're not being contested so I'd guess it's legit.

Valid point! Pretty sure if the Clintons felt they could prove someone was slandering them they would sue them until they were penniless. They are both pathological liars, and will say or do anything to protect their image. The fact no one ever gets sued claiming misdoings by the Clintons pretty much leads you to believe a lot of the skeletons in the closet do exist.

mostpost
08-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Could you give an honest answer why you defend every pathetic thing Hillary Clinton does like you are her campaign manager? She is considered unlikable by hordes of people, even life long Democrats. In your eyes she is 100% perfect. I think you are the biggest Hillary homer on the planet that isn't paid to be one or related to her.
At least you don't think I am being paid-believe me, I am not. I don't necessarily agree with everything Hillary Clinton says or does, but it is hard to post about those things when I have to spend so much time defending her from the nonsense posted here. For example:

Hillary Clinton left four Diplomatic Service Officers to die in Benghazi.
Fact: according to numerous investigations including many conducted by a Republican Congress. A rescue effort was sent within fifteen minutes from the CIA annex nearby, only pausing to gather weapons and seek local support. (The team left when it became evident no support was available. Fact: a rescue team was sent from Tripoli. A second team was held back only because it would have left the embassy in Tripoli defenseless. Teams were also sent from Spain, Italy and the United States.

Example: Clinton blamed the attacks on a video for political purposes.
Fact: Early on there was talk that a video may have been responsible, but from the very beginning the attack was characterized as a terrorist attack and long before the election it was clear it was a preplanned terrorist attack.

Example: Clinton killed ten thousand people and bathed in their blood-and they were all virgins.
Fact: That's just too stupid to discuss.

Example: Clinton ignored requests for more security at Benghazi.
Fact: Those were requests were handled a couple of levels below Clinton and she never saw them. Another fact is that all those requests are dependent on the Republican congress appropriating the money. Something they are very reluctant to do.

Example: Accusations are made that Clinton is using the Clinton Foundation to do favors for countries and individuals who have donated to the Foundation.
Fact: No Quid pro Quo has been established and it has never been proven that money donated to the foundation did not go to foundation work.

Example: Clinton has attacked and defamed women who have accused Bill Clinton of Predatory Sexual behavior.

Fact: Certainly Bill Clinton has been somewhat casual about keeping his zipper zipped, and that, unfortunately has opened the door for many false claims. I think Monica Lewinsky was true; I think Gennifer Flowers was true;
I have serious doubts about all the others.

Example: Some Iranian guy was hanged because he was mentioned in some emails.
Fact: I doubt if even Iran would hang somebody because he was mentioned in an email. I am sure they had a lot of additional proof. Also, he could have stayed in the USA. He chose to go back to Iran.

There are many other examples of accusations that are presented with the flimsiest of proof and overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I choose to stand on the side of overwhelming as opposed to flimsy.

VigorsTheGrey
08-11-2016, 03:37 PM
At least you don't think I am being paid-believe me, I am not. I don't necessarily agree with everything Hillary Clinton says or does, but it is hard to post about those things when I have to spend so much time defending her from the nonsense posted here. For example:

Fact: according to numerous investigations including many conducted by a Republican Congress. A rescue effort was sent within fifteen minutes from the CIA annex nearby, only pausing to gather weapons and seek local support. (The team left when it became evident no support was available. Fact: a rescue team was sent from Tripoli. A second team was held back only because it would have left the embassy in Tripoli defenseless. Teams were also sent from Spain, Italy and the United States.

The real story of Benghazi should be what exactly was the diplomatic out-post doing there and what the mission of the CIA annex was prior to the tragic events?
There is much speculation that the mission was to secure Kadafi's former stockpile of arms to prevent it from becoming even looser or lost...the real story maybe, if true, that illegal arms shipping was being conducted to transfer arms from Libya THROUGH TURKEY (that now famous presumably pseudo-denial made by Hillary Clinton) to rebels fighting in Syria....

This should be the focus of the investigation...the tragic outcome for Chris Stevens and the others is likely the consequences of their mission there....more clarity is needed in this regard...but is likely to remain uncovered because, well, because those goals and events are no doubt classified....we can never get to the truth of Benghazi until we understand what Chris and the CIA were doing there in reality....

dartman51
08-11-2016, 05:00 PM

Fact: according to numerous investigations including many conducted by a Republican Congress. A rescue effort was sent within fifteen minutes from the CIA annex nearby, only pausing to gather weapons and seek local support. (The team left when it became evident no support was available. Fact: a rescue team was sent from Tripoli. FALSE A second team was held back only because it would have left the embassy in Tripoli defenseless. Teams were also sent from Spain, Italy and the United States. Team from Spain was delayed over 3 hours, because they couldn't decide what to wear. :eek: Even without the delay, it would have taken 20 hours. And sending a team from the U.S. was like farting in the wind.

Example: Clinton blamed the attacks on a video for political purposes.
Fact: Early on there was talk that a video may have been responsible, but from the very beginning the attack was characterized as a terrorist attack and long before the election it was clear it was a preplanned terrorist attack. ABSOLUTELY FALSE

Example: Clinton killed ten thousand people and bathed in their blood-and they were all virgins.
Fact: That's just too stupid to discuss.

Example: Clinton ignored requests for more security at Benghazi.
Fact: Those were requests were handled a couple of levels below Clinton and she never saw them. Another fact is that all those requests are dependent on the Republican congress appropriating the money. Something they are very reluctant to do. I doesn't matter who made the actual call on more security. The American Flag was the last flag flying in Benghazi. Everyone else had enough sense to get out. Damn, even the Red Cross, left. Hillary SHOULD have taken it upon herself to either pull everyone out, or send more security. A definite lapse in judgement. And the money appropriation thing is a LIE too. There was less than $400 difference, from the previous year.

Example: Accusations are made that Clinton is using the Clinton Foundation to do favors for countries and individuals who have donated to the Foundation.
Fact: No Quid pro Quo has been established and it has never been proven that money donated to the foundation did not go to foundation work. Al Capone, was never found guilty of killing anyone, or having anyone killed. Do you REALLY think that HE was innocent? The investigation into the CF, is not over.

Example: Clinton has attacked and defamed women who have accused Bill Clinton of Predatory Sexual behavior. That IS a FACT.

Fact: Certainly Bill Clinton has been somewhat casual about keeping his zipper zipped, and that, unfortunately has opened the door for many false claims. I think Monica Lewinsky was true; I think Gennifer Flowers was true;
I have serious doubts about all the others.

Example: Some Iranian guy was hanged because he was mentioned in some emails. This one, I will give you, I don't see proof of a real connection.
Fact: I doubt if even Iran would hang somebody because he was mentioned in an email. I am sure they had a lot of additional proof. Also, he could have stayed in the USA. He chose to go back to Iran.

There are many other examples of accusations that are presented with the flimsiest of proof and overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I choose to stand on the side of overwhelming as opposed to flimsy.
:lol: :lol:

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-11-2016, 05:18 PM

As you see, the Clintons can never sue anyone for slander because they are the epitome of evil -- they know it -- and they don't care because they believe nobody can touch them.

Is she suing FBI Director Comey for identifying her as a liar? No, she just keeps repeating the same lies despite the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

The Clintons are evil. The evidence is overwhelming. She remains the Teflon Donna -- until somebody has the guts to imprison her crooked ass.

boxcar
08-11-2016, 06:21 PM

Did it occur to you that you would not be expressing this sentiment if the SS agent had spoken favorably of the Witch?

Greyfox
08-11-2016, 06:31 PM

The State Department, which she headed, failed to provide the security that Ambassador Stevens requested multiple times.
End of story.

Jess Hawsen Arown
08-11-2016, 06:50 PM
I truly do not understand Americans who defend her. I guess they just automatically tune out as the evidence against her piles up.

VigorsTheGrey
08-11-2016, 09:33 PM
I truly do not understand Americans who defend her. I guess they just automatically tune out as the evidence against her piles up.

There are many Americans who are what I call Hooray Rah Rah people....these people love to go to conventions and get eye-glazed, and then teary-eyed, cheering on their leader...

They are totally invested emotionally in the product they are being sold...It feels SO GOOD to be totally committed to someone with no reservations, brooking no caveats from others...to be totally and completely theirs....

It's really a form of escapism and vicarious projection...the leader embodies all their longings, hopes and dreams, and fantasies of VICTORY over opposition...

Tom
08-12-2016, 08:09 AM
The State Department, which she headed, failed to provide the security that Ambassador Stevens requested multiple times.
End of story.

End of Stevens, too.
Blood is on her hands.

chadk66
08-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Stevens was just added to the existing blood on Hillary's hands. She doesn't care. She has no conscience. All this is eventually going to come out when Julian releases all the emails. But it won't matter one bit because her loyal sheep will follow her right off the cliff. It's just another form of Jonestown.

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2016, 09:37 PM
It's all Bull^*%(.Sure it is...