PDA

View Full Version : PARX 8th PP

dansan
08-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Does anyone have PP for Parx 8th race today would like to look at them horse that won paid $234 to win tks

appistappis
08-08-2016, 10:31 PM
i'm a longshot angle player and there was nothing to give you a hint that he could win.....well maybe he was one of only two four years olds.

dansan
08-08-2016, 10:45 PM
so am I ive heard that before

reckless
08-08-2016, 10:46 PM
The winner was sired by Scat Daddy, an absolutely fabulous turf sire, but the horse had previously raced 5 times on the grass without any good efforts.

The current dirt form was even worse, regularly losing in restricted $7,500 claimers.

He looked like John Henry today, really.

marksinger
08-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Leave any kind of logic or systems at the door when you bet Parx. :)

marksinger
08-08-2016, 10:47 PM
They should do a drug test to make sure.

dansan
08-08-2016, 10:50 PM
handicappers use different angles maybe i have one you havent seen

dansan
08-08-2016, 10:53 PM
oh by the way race is official :lol:

AltonKelsey
08-08-2016, 11:10 PM
New York bred by a guy named Sinatra. Badabing.

Hey , how often do you see a 700+ exacta with an 1-1 shot on the bottom in an 8 horse race? Don't hold your breath waiting for the next one.

Backwheelers ate steak tonight.

dansan
08-08-2016, 11:13 PM
thats the angle

Pensacola Pete
08-09-2016, 03:21 AM
The horse had decent late speed compared to others.

I watched the replay. It looked like the horse found a particularly live lane of the track. The grass on the path it chose seemed to be packed down and could have been very solid footing. There's no way to predict it in advance, but it looks like that's what happened.

sammy the sage
08-09-2016, 07:32 AM
If somebody knew in advance....wouldn't paid that much....somebody bet a name or #'s player...took down the whole pool in all likely-hood...isn't that about what they handle on a race? :lol:

therussmeister
08-09-2016, 10:10 AM
If somebody knew in advance....wouldn't paid that much....somebody bet a name or #'s player...took down the whole pool in all likely-hood...isn't that about what they handle on a race? :lol:
No. Handle is decent on Monday and Tuesday. 1.6 million yesterday.

dlivery
08-09-2016, 10:21 AM
The horse had one good race in the past performances.
and reading from the bottom up sure looks bad and though with the following work outs looked promising we use this a reason to be wary of these type of horse just have learned a valuable handicapping lesson read the entire past performances as to ability over come.

castaway01
08-09-2016, 10:56 AM
The horse had one good race in the past performances.
and reading from the bottom up sure looks bad and though with the following work outs looked promising we use this a reason to be wary of these type of horse just have learned a valuable handicapping lesson read the entire past performances as to ability over come.

The trainer had no wins and one place in 42 starts. He's not darkening any form unless he's darkening the form of every horse he trains. This guy wouldn't know how to darken form. There is no lesson to be learned here. It's a random fluky thing that happened, something no one was in on or the horse wouldn't have been 116-1.

Elliott Sidewater
08-09-2016, 11:08 AM
I was there yesterday and the grass was longer and fuller than usual, the course was officially rated YIELDING and the running times reflected a slower course. On a normal turf course, the 2 horse (even money) almost certainly would have held on for the win. Yesterday, no. In no way am I suggesting that anyone should or could have come up with the winner, IMO it was impossible and I'm just glad that I passed the race.

AltonKelsey
08-09-2016, 01:04 PM
The trainer had no wins and one place in 42 starts. He's not darkening any form unless he's darkening the form of every horse he trains. This guy wouldn't know how to darken form. There is no lesson to be learned here. It's a random fluky thing that happened, something no one was in on or the horse wouldn't have been 116-1.

The only score that was made was by the hot dog vendor, who might have sold an extra one or two to the hatpin players.

dansan
08-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Parx 9th bombs away 2 days in a row