PDA

View Full Version : Aripeka ???

arw629
08-08-2016, 12:42 PM
This horse is in for 12500 in the opener at Saratoga ...this horse ran 2nd in the Makers 46 Mile last yr and has hit the board in previous graded stakes races ....the horse in 18 starts has 5 wins, 5 places, and 4 shows and continues to show up in cheaper races yet continues to be competitive at every level ....20 mins to post and the horse is 3-2 ...if this horse can run at all even tho the race is on dirt he should win easily ....I'd like to think there will be multiple claims put in ....or does the horse just have no.run left? The handicapping mysteries of the world continue...

letswastemoney
08-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Who know if he can run on dirt? Seems like a poor bet. The fact he keeps dropping down the ladder signifies a lack of confidence by the connections. Plus, I don't trust Jacobson.

Donttellmeshowme
08-08-2016, 12:59 PM
This horse is in for 12500 in the opener at Saratoga ...this horse ran 2nd in the Makers 46 Mile last yr and has hit the board in previous graded stakes races ....the horse in 18 starts has 5 wins, 5 places, and 4 shows and continues to show up in cheaper races yet continues to be competitive at every level ....20 mins to post and the horse is 3-2 ...if this horse can run at all even tho the race is on dirt he should win easily ....I'd like to think there will be multiple claims put in ....or does the horse just have no.run left? The handicapping mysteries of the world continue...

Go claim him and let us know tomorrow how sound the horse is

arw629
08-08-2016, 01:04 PM

Nowhere in my post did I say I was betting him...I posted both sides of the debate on the horse and finished with a thought about the mysteries of handicapping

Leap
08-08-2016, 03:27 PM
It looked awful

cj
08-08-2016, 03:49 PM

Post like these are why you will continue to get deleted. Do you ever have anything of use to add?

thespaah
08-10-2016, 06:56 PM
That horse is either out of shape/lame or just despises the dirt.
In any event, he got beat by a horse that drifted out to the 27 path, looked like it was being pulled up and finished in a walk