PDA

View Full Version : Premiere League 2016-2017 Season

PhantomOnTour
08-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Logging my official pick to win the title this season:

The popular and obvious choice is Manchester United...they added Zlatan, Pogba and the Special One. That may be enough, but I will choose another team to take home the trophy...

MANCHESTER CITY...they are quality, and they are deep. Need Kompany and Toure to rebound from subpar campaigns last season.

(season starts Aug 13)

cj
08-05-2016, 04:08 PM
I'll be rooting for Liverpool as always, but think United will take it this year.

PhantomOnTour
10-17-2016, 02:26 PM
Huge game today between Liverpool and ManU from Anfield.
Season is young but a victory by Liverpool will move them into a three way tie for first (on points, not goal diff.) and really cast doubt as to the magic of Mourinho and ManU's chances this season.

Wish I could watch

PhantomOnTour
10-17-2016, 09:40 PM
Huge game today between Liverpool and ManU from Anfield.
Season is young but a victory by Liverpool will move them into a three way tie for first (on points, not goal diff.) and really cast doubt as to the magic of Mourinho and ManU's chances this season.

Wish I could watch
Meh...0-0 draw

PhantomOnTour
01-14-2017, 12:05 PM
Diego Costa out of the lineup for today's Chelsea match vs Leicester City... rumors of him going to a club in China for 700k a week :eek:

Chelsea cannot win the Prem without him, unless they bring in another big time striker before the transfer period ends

PhantomOnTour
02-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Leicester City fires manager Claudio Rainieri...whaaaaat?:faint:

How soon they forget

Valuist
02-23-2017, 07:09 PM
Leicester City fires manager Claudio Rainieri...whaaaaat?:faint:

How soon they forget

Biggest upset in sports history doesn't guarantee any more than one season?

thaskalos
02-28-2017, 07:07 PM
Leicester City responds to the Rainieri firing with a ROUSING performance against Liverpool. And we think that the NFL is "unpredictable".