EXACTA BOX :7: WITH 5 AND 6

TRIFECTA BOX :5: :7: :6:

NorCalGreg
08-03-2016, 03:33 PM
RACE 7

BET :7: TO WIN IF BETTER THAN EVEN $

EXACTA BOX :7: WITH 5 AND 6

TRIFECTA BOX :5: :7: :6:

I wondered why a person would come out of semi-lurkerdom to post picks from a race @ Thistledown.....til something leapt out at me about that 7 horse.

I would have never noticed it---good detective job!

NorCalGreg
08-03-2016, 06:09 PM
I wondered why a person would come out of semi-lurkerdom to post picks from a race @ Thistledown.....til something leapt out at me about that 7 horse.

I would have never noticed it---good detective job!

Okay that was one STRANGE race someone watch that race and see how the STEWARDS lodged a foul--not any jockey or trainer---and took the 3 horse down.

I personally didn't see it, but I watched it once and then looked at the chart--and was stunned to find the DQ. The 7 horse broke down right away.

What our lurker/friend may have seen--and what I noticed about the 7 horse was he had about a 30 point gap in his last-3-bris speed totals compared to the rest of the field--and was 7-2 ML.

horseplayer
08-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Okay that was one STRANGE race someone watch that race and see how the STEWARDS lodged a foul--not any jockey or trainer---and took the 3 horse down.

I personally didn't see it, but I watched it once and then looked at the chart--and was stunned to find the DQ. The 7 horse broke down right away.

What our lurker/friend may have seen--and what I noticed about the 7 horse was he had about a 30 point gap in his last-3-bris speed totals compared to the rest of the field--and was 7-2 ML.

No ... did not notice 30 pts or took that into consideration - I liked the fact that after the claim he was running well and he popped 2 races back to back after a layoff... altho the 2 races were with state-breds ... his last one was off a layoff and this time he went well with open company .. and there were a few angles on the other 2 but it did not pan out.

That is how it goes the ones that look real good sometimes are not and the ones that look like good possibilities are in fact good.

NorCalGreg
08-03-2016, 09:10 PM
No ... did not notice 30 pts or took that into consideration - I liked the fact that after the claim he was running well and he popped 2 races back to back after a layoff... altho the 2 races were with state-breds ... his last one was off a layoff and this time he went well with open company .. and there were a few angles on the other 2 but it did not pan out.

That is how it goes the ones that look real good sometimes are not and the ones that look like good possibilities are in fact good.

"the ones that look real good sometimes are not--"

I like that...might have that etched onto my tombstone....no name, nothing else...just that.

Take care-NCG

horseplayer
08-04-2016, 12:39 AM
"the ones that look real good sometimes are not--"

I like that...might have that etched onto my tombstone....no name, nothing else...just that.

Take care-NCG

You too and get some good winners !!

PS - like that handle "LURKER"