PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer Race 8 08-02

BCOURTNEY
08-02-2016, 10:01 PM
So they declare Race 8 No Race, then invalidated the PK3 and DBL? and show the PK4 and PK5 still alive and yet don't refund the multi-race tickets prior to the 9th.. Any have any idea what rules they operating under there?

bello
08-02-2016, 10:12 PM
p 3 is all in race 8

BCOURTNEY
08-02-2016, 10:18 PM
p 3 is all in race 8

Interesting my provider didn't show the PK3 as alive. Was just curious why they sat on the DBL money for a race while providing refunds within the same race, seemed odd as there was no condition that those tickets would be anything but refunds.

jdhanover
08-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Why was the race declared invalid?

BCOURTNEY
08-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Why was the race declared invalid?

Sharp left turn out of the gate by the :2: tossed the jockey and heavily disturbed the :1:. Replay is worthy of a view - it was very awkward. My opinion is because my selection ran across the line first of course and it was my play of the night - but the stewards didn't see it that way.

johnhannibalsmith
08-02-2016, 11:47 PM
...Any have any idea what rules they operating under there?

Sorry about my poor editing penmanship but as far as the double goes since the other questions have been answered:

BCOURTNEY
08-03-2016, 12:48 AM
Sorry about my poor editing penmanship but as far as the double goes since the other questions have been answered:

Thank you. I thought it was strange it wasn't until the 2nd leg before the refunds got issued and is why I posted up to begin with.

bello
08-03-2016, 09:37 AM
It was the correct call to make ( even though I am pretty sure my p3 single and win bet #5 was going to win the race).

The #2 was heading the wrong way and head on to the horses and jocks with their heads down and pumping to win the race around the turn. Peter started yelling for them to stop riding. Around the turn the judges likely informed Peter it was no contest.

Some of the jocks heard this and stopped riding and some did not ( which is interesting in itself). I any event sharp, quick and correct decisioning by the judges and Peter at Mountaineer. Even though it seemed the loose horse never made in near the runners, the judges had no way of knowing that at decision time. Good call.

BCOURTNEY
08-03-2016, 07:06 PM
It was the correct call to make ( even though I am pretty sure my p3 single and win bet #5 was going to win the race).

The #2 was heading the wrong way and head on to the horses and jocks with their heads down and pumping to win the race around the turn. Peter started yelling for them to stop riding. Around the turn the judges likely informed Peter it was no contest.

Some of the jocks heard this and stopped riding and some did not ( which is interesting in itself). I any event sharp, quick and correct decisioning by the judges and Peter at Mountaineer. Even though it seemed the loose horse never made in near the runners, the judges had no way of knowing that at decision time. Good call.

Ah that makes much more sense now, I didn't realize the loose horse was heading into oncoming traffic.