PDA

View Full Version : Blacks killed - end result

Fager Fan
07-27-2016, 10:19 AM
I dont know how to phrase the subject.

As I watched the news just now, and hear how the charges have all been dropped against the police in the Freddy Gray case, I'm wondering how many REAL cases there are that back up the BLM.

Freddy Gray - police found not guilty or charges dropped (3 cops charged are black)

Trayvon Martin - not police, but shooter (though a slimeball) found not guilty)

Michael Brown (Ferguson) - no charges, Justice Dept concluded cop shot in self defense

Who are the others, not counting the recent two who we don't know the result of yet?

Rise Over Run
07-27-2016, 10:30 AM
Michael Brown (Ferguson) - no charges, Justice Dept concluded cop shot in self defense

This is not accurate. Charges were brought against Darren Wilson, but he was not indicted by the Saint Louis County Grand Jury.

Tom
07-27-2016, 11:17 AM
Apparently, this whole thing is over-blown by the dems and the media.

davew
07-27-2016, 11:18 AM
This is not accurate. Charges were brought against Darren Wilson, but he was not indicted by the Saint Louis County Grand Jury.

This is speculation and conjecture ...

there are too many examples of real 'cases' where 'unarmed' young black men were shot to list - remember the 12 year old with a pellet gun?

JustRalph
07-27-2016, 12:39 PM
One in Chicago, one in the Carolina's are real off the top of my head.

Those are the only two I can remember are real in the last few years.

Couple older ones in New York but those officers were charged.

More whites are killed etc. it's a fraudulent meme

Tom
07-27-2016, 12:44 PM
The Great Black Hope - that idiots will buy this lie.

The dems did, but that is redundant.

Fager Fan
07-27-2016, 01:00 PM

That seems a bit picky. That's essentially being overruled on the charges.

Fager Fan
07-27-2016, 01:05 PM

there are too many examples of real 'cases' where 'unarmed' young black men were shot to list - remember the 12 year old with a pellet gun?

Was the officer charged? I don't recall what happened in that case. I do recall that it looked like a real gun, hence why the police were called.

What are some of the "too many real cases to list"?

We can either explore whether there is a real problem or not, or we can just assume there's a problem or not whether it's true or not.

Fager Fan
07-27-2016, 01:07 PM
One in Chicago, one in the Carolina's are real off the top of my head.

Those are the only two I can remember are real in the last few years.

Couple older ones in New York but those officers were charged.

More whites are killed etc. it's a fraudulent meme

Do you remember names so I can look those up?

Would also love to look up some of the whites killed.

If I was a journalist, I'd research every killing by cops this year then report the findings. It may be eye opening (if anyone gives a damn about the truth).

dartman51
07-27-2016, 01:14 PM

The Missouri authorities concluded their investigation into Mr. Brown’s death in November and also recommended against charges.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/22/us/justice-department-ferguson-civil-rights-darren-wilson.html

JustRalph
07-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Here's the one from the Carolina's

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/04/us/south-carolina-michael-slager-bail/

I seem to recall that this kind of data is available already online. Look around

Robert Fischer
07-27-2016, 01:54 PM
rodney king (beating) - all four officers acquitted

I'm wondering how many REAL cases there are

:rolleyes:

classhandicapper
07-27-2016, 02:01 PM
There is a small percentage of cops that are racist and not fit for duty.

There are cops that make honest mistakes under extreme pressure.

There are a lot scumbag, slime bucket, excrement, powerful members of the media and left that are more concerned with promoting the narrative of the racist cop that's randomly killing innocent black kids than trying to improve the situation. They are willing to advance it even if causes riots, cops to get killed, businesses to get robed and burnt down, more innocent black people to get killed because of heightened tension etc...

That's exactly what caused Obama to move to the center on the issue in his last address. These scumbags were causing cops to get killed by riling people up.

Every sensible person on earth wants to fix the problem, but turning everything into a unjustified race killing before we even know the facts is horrid.

Tom
07-27-2016, 02:24 PM
If your house is being broken into, you gonna call Rodney King?

(assuming, of course he is not the one breaking in)

Robert Fischer
07-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Rodney King is the head of personal security for my estate.

Why would he be breaking in?

I hope it's not because he's black?? :lol:

Rise Over Run
07-27-2016, 02:49 PM
That seems a bit picky. That's essentially being overruled on the charges.
My point was that the Feds (Department of Justice) were not involved in the prosecution. He wasn't indicted by a Grand Jury.

Rise Over Run
07-27-2016, 02:57 PM

How exactly is something factual "speculation and conjecture"? The State made the case to prosecute him, but he was not indicted by a Grand Jury. I'm not agreeing, or disagreeing with the GJ, only presenting the facts.

Robert Fischer
07-27-2016, 03:02 PM
anyone who uses the media to capitalize on fear and ignorance and vitriol is despicable

including the 'BLM'

Marshall Bennett
07-27-2016, 05:55 PM
Rodney King was a piece of shit that deserved what he got. To every story like his there's a history behind it, including a criminal past that people never see. Liberals do their best to avoid it and defend these worthless scumbags to the bitter end.
The Rodney King case pretty much set the stage for what we're seeing today. The race card is a powerful commodity if you're of the proper race.

JustRalph
07-27-2016, 06:50 PM
Officers in the Rodney King case did go to jail.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Koon

Robert Fischer
07-28-2016, 01:12 AM
Officers in the Rodney King case did go to jail.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Koon

Originally (read 'pre-riots') 3/4 of the officers were acquitted on all charges and the 4th officer was acquitted on one charge and in favor of an acquittal (with maybe a hung jury?) on the other charge.

my attempt at a point was that an acquittal does not imply the absence of 'real' problems. You had the police brutality(regardless of whether the scumbag deserved a good ass kicking), and it was caught on tape and they were STILL going to be acquitted!

The King case was interesting in that (in contrast to Gray's case) it was an act of commission. It was also a notable case of being before it's time in what we see today with the cell phone cameras being introduced as evidence.

Gray's case was one of 'omission'. We lacked the evidence to 'prove' guilt to any of the officers, although we can see that the system did not work properly.

To the credit of Baltimore, there will now be police worn cameras, there will now be working cameras in the paddy wagon, as well as some other attempts such as a medic now being required to be provided upon request(guess we'll see how much this is abused by suspects...) and 'verification system' that somehow is supposed to ensure that officers are familiar with protocol. Guess we'll see how some of that goes.

So maybe this will put an end the 'rough ride' phenomenon for good? If any police are doing it, it would be on tape, and if someone is lying or self injuring, it would be on tape. Seems like a common sense improvement that could have been made after some of the other 'rough ride' cases became an issue in Baltimore (before FG).

Political topics can be difficult to be rational about. We all are here for the emotional energy. This shit would be too dry and boring to debate for free otherwise. There's the whole polar opposite left/right thing going on. It's a heated rivalry.

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Rodney King was a piece of shit that deserved what he got. To every story like his there's a history behind it, including a criminal past that people never see. Liberals do their best to avoid it and defend these worthless scumbags to the bitter end.
The Rodney King case pretty much set the stage for what we're seeing today. The race card is a powerful commodity if you're of the proper race.You are an idiot. And I don't say that lightly.

Piece of shit or not, led them on a car chase or not, he didn't deserve to be continuously beaten after he was down on the ground and easily immobilized by the sadists who enjoyed beating him instead of doing their job and placing him in handcuffs. I get it...it was payback for leading them on a dangerous long chase (if I remember correctly). But that's not how our men in blue (or black as the case may be in LA) are supposed to behave. They are neither judge or jury.

And if Rodney King were white, I have zero doubt he would have been beaten just the same. Funny how that reality was never given the light of day back then...not that it would have mattered.

It's attitudes like yours that give people like me a bad name.

Marshall Bennett
08-01-2016, 06:30 PM
You are an idiot. And I don't say that lightly.

It's attitudes like yours that give people like me a bad name.
A) I'm not an idiot, poor choice of words...and
B) If the attitude is giving you such a bad name, why reopen the thread and show what I posted again? You could have easily deleted it and/or sent me a private message, adding how you really feel about it, Mike.

davew
08-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Was the officer charged? I don't recall what happened in that case. I do recall that it looked like a real gun, hence why the police were called.

What are some of the "too many real cases to list"?

We can either explore whether there is a real problem or not, or we can just assume there's a problem or not whether it's true or not.

officer not charged Tamir Rice dead
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/11/23/3596076/cleveland-12-year-old-shooting/

stupid white kid
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3689591/California-police-release-Dylan-Noble-bodycam-shooting-footage.html

North Miami police bad shot hits man on ground with hands up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8BYNWh0Ms

I could find many more if I wanted to, but why?

the ones shot with family making the most noise are usually resisting arrest and acting guilty of something...

Rise Over Run
08-01-2016, 10:54 PM
stupid white kid
[URL=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3689591/California-police-release-Dylan-Noble-bodycam-shooting-footage.html]

I don't care what his skin color was, how "stupid" he was, or whether or not he ultimately had a "weapon", Dylan Noble could have heeded any one of the 25-30 warnings from the PO which would have resulted in zero shots fired. If you approach someone that has a defensive position with gun drawn, with a hand behind your back, you should expect to receive a round fired in your direction roughly 99.9% of the time.

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2016, 01:37 PM
A) I'm not an idiot, poor choice of words...andWhat other word to describe someone who says Rodney King deserved the beating he got? It''s not the job of police to carry out sentencing...we have a constitution for a reason.

You apparently want to live in a world of anarchy where anything goes as long as you agree with it...