PDA

View Full Version : The Tears were flowing at Dems Convention

Racey
07-26-2016, 10:49 AM
Can any sane person tell me why young 15 - 30 yr old women were crying when Uncle Bernie was screaming his speech last night ? I mean I must know it is a bit strange. :D

boxcar
07-26-2016, 10:55 AM
Can any sane person tell me why young 15 - 30 yr old women were crying when Uncle Bernie was screaming his speech last night ? I mean I must know it is a bit strange. :D

Yes, this is easily explainable. The DNC invaded these mush skulls' safe zone and offended them terribly when they conspired against their beloved Crazy Bernie.

Racey
07-26-2016, 12:11 PM
such emotion young girls crying and the tape over their mouths ...Christ free college and min wage demands at $ 15 = taxed to death and no employer wants to pay that rate. Just think Hill & Bill for 8 more years. Scary to think in our lifetime that they are more interested in climate change more than terrorisim at its highest form occurring almost daily. 24 years 8 Bill 8 Obama and likely 8 for her YIKES !!!!!

delayjf
07-26-2016, 03:09 PM
Can any sane person tell me why young 15 - 30 yr old women were crying

It probably dawned on them they would have to get a job to support themselves. :lol:

woodtoo
07-26-2016, 03:26 PM
It probably dawned on them they would have to get a job to support themselves. :lol:
Yeah that's about right.

Richie
07-26-2016, 04:01 PM
what I think is even more strange is that the 3 mothers of the African americans killed are speaking tonite. Wasn't the one in Missouri killed after he tried to strong armed the cop and just after he robbed the store???

Wasn't one killed by the Hispanic neighborhood watch guy?

I don't understand the reasoning behind this, and I think it could have a negative impact on a lot of people, or maybe I am missing something. I don't get it

boxcar
07-26-2016, 04:16 PM
what I think is even more strange is that the 3 mothers of the African americans killed are speaking tonite. Wasn't the one in Missouri killed after he tried to strong armed the cop and just after he robbed the store???

I don't understand the reasoning behind this, and I think it could have a negative impact on a lot of people, or maybe I am missing something. I don't get it

All you have to understand that the DNC's alignment with thugs won't ingratiate Nurse Ratchet with law enforcement throughout the country.

Tom
07-26-2016, 09:52 PM
That kind of crap appeals to low intelligence voters ( democrats).
They can't put together tow or three thoughts a day, so by night time, they just read the APPLAUSE sign and do as they are told.

Or maybe that sign says BELIEVE.

Whatever, you can't fix stupid.

horses4courses
07-26-2016, 10:03 PM
That kind of crap appeals to low intelligence voters ( democrats).

That statement says a lot about you. monkey man.
All the same, it's consistent with your disdain for those with
college degrees, and the institutions who educate such people.

Nonetheless, the average IQ of Trump voters will likely
go down as the lowest ever. Not that there will ever be
a tangible measurement of such a statistic but, as they say,
"that's a no-brainer, dude" (pun very much intended).

Not that this matters to you and yours.
A vote's a vote.....even from a 3rd grade level reader.

davew
07-26-2016, 10:05 PM

Don't nitpick about the thugs mom, it is not the specifics but the overall theme -> killing of unarmed black men is bad

sammy the sage
07-26-2016, 10:09 PM
Let me take the other side here,,,,mind you....I wiil NOT VOTE for EITHER of the TWO criminals running out front....HC or DT...period...have voted 3rd party the last 3 elections....but THAT'S a whole 'nother discussion which 80% people here or American Public CANNOT handle or rationalize...what dolts the 80% ARE...

The cRATS did a very good job showing EXACTLY what a scam artist Trump IS...period....sad to say BUT TRUE....

oh well....now YOU 80% can GO BACK to your bickering, name calling...ect...yada, yada, yada...

Tom
07-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Whatever, you can't fix stupid.

See Post #9.....thank you.

JustRalph
07-26-2016, 10:21 PM

They win with the black vote. Plain and simple.

no matter how fraudulent the meme........

horses4courses
07-26-2016, 10:22 PM
Let me take the other side here,,,,mind you....I wiil NOT VOTE for EITHER of the TWO criminals running out front....HC or DT...period...have voted 3rd party the last 3 elections....but THAT'S a whole 'nother discussion which 80% people here or American Public CANNOT handle or rationalize...what dolts the 80% ARE...

The cRATS did a very good job showing EXACTLY what a scam artist Trump IS...period....sad to say BUT TRUE....

oh well....now YOU 80% can GO BACK to your bickering, name calling...ect...yada, yada, yada...

I would be all for a viable third party.

The thought of liberals and conservatives
uniting to empower a third party is, however,
such a foreign concept that it's unimaginable.

Conservatives would never make enough
concessions to make it work for liberals,
and they would be convinced liberals would
never meet them in the middle, either.

Business as usual........... :bang:

PhantomOnTour
07-26-2016, 11:35 PM

This!
God bless you Sammy!

This country is so ripe for a prominent 3rd party, but I feel two things are preventing it:
1) let's face it...as much as the Left and Right wage war on one another, they do have a pretty good thing going as far as power sharing is concerned. They take turns rather nicely :)
2) people simply don't have the balls to take that giant step outside their mind

Racey
07-26-2016, 11:51 PM
and that other one ( Chris Hayes) who actually is a male yet resembles her in an odd way they are gushing with HILL & BILL LOVE :D I just hope Sally Cohn will show up to lend some Testosterone to the Broadcast.

Racey
07-27-2016, 08:21 PM
looks like a man that's the joke fellas....slow group :eek:

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2016, 05:35 PM
This!
God bless you Sammy!

This country is so ripe for a prominent 3rd party, but I feel two things are preventing it:
1) let's face it...as much as the Left and Right wage war on one another, they do have a pretty good thing going as far as power sharing is concerned. They take turns rather nicely :)
2) people simply don't have the balls to take that giant step outside their mindYeah, you two are just so tuned in and above it all. We're all just dopes.

BTW, what makes you think a third party candidate who actually wins will be any better than anything the other two parties put up.

Donald Trump is as close to a third party candidate as this country has ever seen who made it to the final two.

Basically, that's what you're going to get with a third party.

Have fun telling me otherwise.

PhantomOnTour
08-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Yeah, you two are just so tuned in and above it all. We're all just dopes.

BTW, what makes you think a third party candidate who actually wins will be any better than anything the other two parties put up.

Donald Trump is as close to a third party candidate as this country has ever seen who made it to the final two.

Basically, that's what you're going to get with a third party.

Have fun telling me otherwise.
Looks like someone had a really shitty Monday...you feeling better today bub?
Came in here last night 'round supper time and went off me son
:D

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Just looking for a cogent explanation as to why a third party would be any better than we have now or have had in the past.

Third parties bring you guys like Donald Trump...and I know you don't like him. :lol:

Saratoga_Mike
08-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Just looking for a cogent explanation as to why a third party would be any better than we have now or have had in the past.

Third parties bring you guys like Donald Trump...and I know you don't like him. :lol:

Very good pt.

PhantomOnTour
08-03-2016, 03:17 PM

Funny, I thought it was the Republicans that brought us Donald Trump.
No, I don't like him...Hillary either. These are the two worst candidates for the Presidency I think I've ever seen.

If this is all that the two big parties can muster up, then HELL YES, we are in need of a prominent 3rd party.
And let's face is PA...you were in a hell of a mood the other day. Must have moved into about 5 threads and just went off on a few people. I didn't really take you seriously.
Just like right now

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2016, 03:25 PM
I haven't had a lot of time to catch up on the board lately, so I was getting in where I could...I haven't been on much lately, so it probably only seems that I'm going all Tasmanian devil on ya'll...when in fact, I'm just getting back into the swing of things around here after a little vacation...