PDA

View Full Version : DNC Convention

Pages : [1] 2

highnote
07-25-2016, 09:35 PM
Based on what I've seen so far, it looks like Clinton could get a bigger bump from the DNC convention than Trump got from the RNC convention, but it's early. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the convention goes.

ReplayRandall
07-25-2016, 09:42 PM
Based on what I've seen so far, it looks like Clinton could get a bigger bump from the DNC convention than Trump got from the RNC convention, but it's early. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the convention goes.

Yeah.....it's that HUUUUUGE WIKILEAKS BUMP....:faint:

letswastemoney
07-25-2016, 09:43 PM
That's a strange conclusion.

Bernie Sanders' own delegates have booed not only Hillary Clinton, but Bernie Sanders himself!

There is more chaos and disunity on the floor than I could have imagined.

Sarah Silverman just lectured "Bernie or Bust" people by saying "You are being ridiculous."

Wagging your finger at your own party is not how you win votes. People don't want to be talked down to.

Clocker
07-25-2016, 09:43 PM
It's been a train wreck so far. What have you seen that helps her? The Bernie Bros are disrupting everything, the DNC email leak and revolving Chairs make the Bernie Bros look like the grown-ups in the crowd, and Hillary as usual is off in space, showing no leadership.

That last item I think points to the rumors of health problems. She disappears for days at a time, and has little to offer the public or the press when she does show up.

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 09:45 PM
Media and recent polls have turned against Democrats.
A temporary blip on the radar. We will come out of this stronger.

Looks as if DNC e-mail was hacked in Russia.
Trump and his bedfellow comrade Putin, no doubt,
were all for these actions and recent developments.

It won't matter come November.
The electorate will see through the wigged fraudster.

zico20
07-25-2016, 09:55 PM
I see Senator Booker starts out by subtly putting down white men. Nice start to the DNC. I expect more of this to come.

letswastemoney
07-25-2016, 09:56 PM
I could hear the chants of Black Lives Matter in the background as Booker spoke.

Clocker
07-25-2016, 10:04 PM

So that means that stuff didn't happen? :D

Sounds like the Hillary Defense, Part II. It's not a wrong if your intention was not to do wrong. It's not a wrong if the intention of the source is wrong.

ArlJim78
07-25-2016, 10:05 PM
Yeah its going swell. The party chairmen was booed mercilessly by her own states delegates and is now in witness protection.
Had about 10,000 angry protesters outside but thankfully the 8ft tall 4 mile long border wall they put up is keeping everyone safe.
Right now I'm not sure which name is more unpopular, Trump or Clinton.

There was an awful segment with Al Franken and the disgusting Sarah Silverman, who tried to play peacemaker. She said she did support Bernie but is now "With her". As soon as she said Bernie the Bernie brigades began chanting Bernie, Bernie, Bernie and would not stop. There was some delay getting Paul Simon set up to sing so Al and Sarah were told to stretch, and all the while the chanting is going on. Finally Sarah had enough and said "you people are being ridiculous", and the chanting continued and it got even more awkward. At that point the show was really off the rails. Finally a very old looking Paul Simon came out and sang Bridge over Troubled Waters, great song but wow, Paul is getting up there. It was surreal.
It's been a circus so far, of course I was quite entertained by it all.

Normally I'd never watch a DNC but this one is must see TV.

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 10:13 PM
this is must see TV.

Not quite.
That will be Trump's next reality tv show in 2017.

I never watched "The Apprentice", but I can't wait
to see his next offering for that fat paycheck.

The bright side is, that check won't be at taxpayer expense.

ReplayRandall
07-25-2016, 10:22 PM
"The White House was built by slaves"- Michelle Obama.....a great UNITY speech for us all.

ArlJim78
07-25-2016, 10:23 PM
Here's a stunning development, Michelle Obama only mentioned that she is a descendant of slaves about six times in her speech.

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 10:23 PM
"The White House was built by slaves"- Michelle Obama.....a great UNITY speech for us all.

Have a problem with the truth?

Some accomplishments bear repeating. :ThmbUp:

ReplayRandall
07-25-2016, 10:30 PM
Have a problem with the truth?

I'm lactose intolerant to STUPIDITY.....How does that specific truth lift up anyone or have any relevancy today?....You're digging a big hole for yourself, H4C.

barahona44
07-25-2016, 10:31 PM
It's been a train wreck so far. What have you seen that helps her? The Bernie Bros are disrupting everything, the DNC email leak and revolving Chairs make the Bernie Bros look like the grown-ups in the crowd, and Hillary as usual is off in space, showing no leadership.

That last item I think points to the rumors of health problems. She disappears for days at a time, and has little to offer the public or the press when she does show up.
Or you can say that people are being heard.If you shut them off (or shut them up), that will aggravate things.They'll get it off their chest, then either vote for the Hill or not at all.People who think that Sanders supporters are going to vote for Trump are delusional.It's as likely as Cruz/Kasich voters are going to vote for Clinton.What HRC needs to worry about are the independents/undecideds who see everything and go to Trump.

I'm paraphrasing but there's the quote Orson Welles says in the 1940's movie The Third Man that the Borgias caused bloodshed, chaos and tyranny in Italy but in that same time, they produced Michaelangelo, DaVinci and the Renaissance; Switzerland had 900 years of peace and prosperity and their main contribution to Western civilization was the cuckoo clock.

As for Clinton, the less she's in the public eye at this time, the better.

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 10:32 PM
Iou're digging a big hole for yourself, H4C.

Please elaborate.........I'm all ears.

ArlJim78
07-25-2016, 10:34 PM
Pocanhantas getting heckled a lot.

ReplayRandall
07-25-2016, 10:35 PM
Please elaborate.........I'm all ears.

I actually find you entertaining.....Let's keep it that way..:cool:

Track Collector
07-25-2016, 10:38 PM
"The White House was built by slaves"- Michelle Obama

"You didn't build that" -- Barack Obama

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 10:41 PM
You guys should enjoy your new found popularity while it lasts.
Chances are, it won't be around long.

Trump has a UUUGE mountain to climb between now and November.

Maybe Putin has a nice gig available for Trump in the Politburo. :lol:

Clocker
07-25-2016, 10:50 PM
Or you can say that people are being heard.If you shut them off (or shut them up), that will aggravate things.

As for Clinton, the less she's in the public eye at this time, the better.

Bernie and everyone else are doing everything they can to shut them down, without success. You make it sound like it was planned, like scream therapy.

And I agree about Hillary, at this time and forever.

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 10:51 PM
I actually find you entertaining.....Let's keep it that way..:cool:

By the way, RR....what ever happened to your Edward G. sig?
I liked that.

Fitting tribute to one of the most persecuted members of
the Hollywood fraternity. A talented man with fine principles. :ThmbUp:

He was hounded during one of the darkest periods in this nation's history.
Ironic that we are approaching those crossroads again over 60 years later.

ArlJim78
07-25-2016, 10:52 PM
Crazy Bernie takes the stage, this could get good again when he says to support Hillary

ReplayRandall
07-25-2016, 11:02 PM
I liked that.

You got it....

garyscpa
07-25-2016, 11:09 PM
I liked that.

According to the movie "Trumbo," he ratted all of the other commies out.

zico20
07-25-2016, 11:14 PM
Here's a stunning development, Michelle Obama only mentioned that she is a descendant of slaves about six times in her speech.

Just think, if white people were not so stupid back then and instead we picked our own cotton, then Michelle would have never been first lady of this country. Just saying. :eek:

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 11:17 PM
Crazy Bernie takes the stage, this could get good again when he says to support Hillary

Shame that you're probably not enjoying this as much as you'd anticipated. :lol:

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 11:37 PM
According to the movie "Trumbo," he ratted all of the other commies out.

Not entirely.
What happened would have occurred anyway.
EGR was forced into submission by tyrants.

Politics aside, that was a very enjoyable movie.
I've liked Bryan Cranston in everything I've seen him in.
Excellent actor. :ThmbUp:

OntheRail
07-25-2016, 11:39 PM
Bernie abandoned his base... Hillary must of said take the check and back me or if I win and you don't... I'll make you Ambassador To Libya.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oNrgDs6fvDQ/UOYzzsmEA2I/AAAAAAAAFcU/vBTnXczvA-0/s1600/crazy-hillary.jpg
GET ME... Feel The Burn!

NJ Stinks
07-25-2016, 11:42 PM
Just think, if white people were not so stupid back then and instead we picked our own cotton, then Michelle would have never been first lady of this country. Just saying. :eek:

Say what you want but it won't change what most of this country thinks of Mrs. Obama. And her speech tonight is only going add to her popularity.

Overall, I find Dems to be all about hope for the future while the GOP prefers to emphasize how important it is to maintain the status quo. No need to wonder why that is, I guess.

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 11:51 PM
Mike T ‏@majtague 1h1 hour ago Melania waiting for Michelle's speech to be posted online

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoQecjtWgAA6xI6.jpg

ArlJim78
07-25-2016, 11:52 PM
Warren said we have to support Hillary to take care of corruption and to get the money out of politics.
annnnd that's all I can take, goodnight everyone.

barahona44
07-25-2016, 11:54 PM
Bernie and everyone else are doing everything they can to shut them down, without success. You make it sound like it was planned, like scream therapy.

And I agree about Hillary, at this time and forever.
I didn't say or imply it was planned, if people don't think they're heard, it only makes things worse.People will have their hissy fit, then go home.

Nothing good ever comes from shutting people out.

highnote
07-25-2016, 11:59 PM

So... to respond to my own post...

I watched online while I was at work and got as far as Sen. Booker. He just rambled on so I shut him off.

I started this thread right after Paul Simon sang, but before Booker spoke. So up until that point, it seemed like the dems were triggering the right emotions. Now, whether you like what they were saying or disagree with them, that is a different story. I don't expect many republicans to switch their votes to Hillary after one night, but the dems might have picked up some of the undecideds, that is, until Booker spoke. Anyone who tuned in for the first time during his speech will probably be turned off. But up until then things seemed to be going fairly well. I was watching on a small screen on my laptop with ear buds. Maybe if you watched it on TV you got a different impression.

But like I said... it's still early in the conventions. So things can change a lot over the next 3 days.

From an emotional point of view, which is what these conventions are all about, the dems seemed more emotionally engaged than the repubs.

NJ Stinks
07-26-2016, 12:29 AM
Warren said we have to support Hillary to take care of corruption and to get the money out of politics.
annnnd that's all I can take, goodnight everyone.

I agree - very hard to listen to. And probably very hard for Warren to say.

mostpost
07-26-2016, 12:46 AM
Are you saying the White House was not built by slaves. That is an historical fact. But that is not the point she was making. Since you never seem to get the point, I will explain it.

Michelle Obama was pointing out the progress that has been made. From a time when slaves were used to build not only the White House, but also the Capital; to a time when a black man has served as President, to a time when a woman will soon serve as President, and eventually, and certainly. to a time when a black woman will be President of the United States.

Apparently you missed the part of the speech where Michelle Obama said, "Don't let anyone tell you that this country isn't great; that we somehow need to make it great again; because this country, right now is the greatest country on earth."

So much for the "Michelle Obama hates America. Bull****.

Clocker
07-26-2016, 12:56 AM

After which Warren left for a brief sojourn to her home planet. :D

There is a lot of corruption in both parties, but I cannot begin to come up with anyone on either side of the aisle more qualified for the choice of poster children for corruption than the Clintons. In the modern era, only Dick Nixon comes even close, but still a distant second, to this dynamic duo.

mostpost
07-26-2016, 01:03 AM
I think you are correct. As of now, there is a certain disunity, but I think that will dissipate as the convention continues. There is also a significant difference between the nature of the disunity in the Democratic Party to the disunity in the Republican Party.

The leadership of the Democratic Party is solidly behind Hillary Clinton. President Obama has endorsed her; Elizabeth Warren has endorsed her; Bernie Sanders has endorsed her. I don't think a single Democratic Senator, Governor or Congressman opposes her candidacy. Among the delegates, 55% will cast their votes for Hillary Clinton at the convention. 45% will vote for Sanders, as is their right and duty. But 95% of those will support Clinton when push comes to shove. Maybe more than 95%.

On the other hand, in the Republican Party, there is strong opposition to Trump among leaders of the party. John Kasich does not support him; Lindsey Graham does not support him; Mark Kirk does not support him; and Ted Cruz gave him the most uninspiring non endorsement ever.

OntheRail
07-26-2016, 01:32 AM
MoPo... the PEOPLE have had it up to the eyebrows with the INSIDERS for the INSIDER. And the fact that all the inside Dems support her goes against the voters. Bernie's People are disheartened by his support of Clinton a turn coat to the cause.

So let the Dem's pack around her and watch as the Bernie Supports flee in large numbers.

The fact that Trump's an Outsider is what makes him... the Peoples Choice.

mostpost
07-26-2016, 01:36 AM
I see Senator Booker starts out by subtly putting down white men. Nice start to the DNC. I expect more of this to come.
Just what, in your demented mind, did Senator Booker say that subtly put down white men? Because I listened to the start of his speech and I did not see it.

Tom
07-26-2016, 07:29 AM
The DNC betrayed its own people, and the resident libs have no problem with it.

Talk about lack of credibility.
Do you guys ever form your own opinions about anything or is everything send to you to think?

newtothegame
07-26-2016, 08:03 AM
Are you saying the White House was not built by slaves. That is an historical fact. But that is not the point she was making. Since you never seem to get the point, I will explain it.

Michelle Obama was pointing out the progress that has been made. From a time when slaves were used to build not only the White House, but also the Capital; to a time when a black man has served as President, to a time when a woman will soon serve as President, and eventually, and certainly. to a time when a black woman will be President of the United States.

Apparently you missed the part of the speech where Michelle Obama said, "Don't let anyone tell you that this country isn't great; that we somehow need to make it great again; because this country, right now is the greatest country on earth."

I sure hope the BLM movement didn't see this! After all, all I have seen this past month is how this country is totally against and (authority) oppresses black people at every turn. If that's the greatest country on Earth Michelle, maybe there is a disconnect???? :bang: :bang:

highnote
07-26-2016, 08:05 AM
In hindsight Bernie's problem was that he tried to become a democrat. If he had run as an independent, he might be the front-runner now.

But I think his main goal was to try to move the democratic party more to the left. And in that respect he succeeded. Even Trump is somewhat of a centrist. Trump is about the least religious republican president I can remember, which is why he got Pence as his VP.

Bernie knew that if ran as an independent he would pull votes away from Hillary. That would leave Trump as the winner. Bernie is too liberal to let someone like Trump win. Bernie would like to be president, but he'd rather lose and have Hillary as president than lose and have Trump as president.

Elizabeth Warren is playing the same game. She is to the left of Clinton, but will get behind Clinton rather than let Trump win.

In the end, it might not matter. Trump could still pull off the upset.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 08:24 AM

You do know that the Witch has a drinking problem, right? It's kinda an open secret around the Beltway.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 08:26 AM
Media and recent polls have turned against Democrats.
A temporary blip on the radar. We will come out of this stronger.

Trump and his bedfellow comrade Putin, no doubt,
were all for these actions and recent developments.

It won't matter come November.
The electorate will see through the wigged fraudster.

Even if the Russian thing were true, so what? The Dems never squawk when the donations coming rolling in from foreign nations.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 08:28 AM
So that means that stuff didn't happen? :D

Sounds like the Hillary Defense, Part II. It's not a wrong if your intention was not to do wrong. It's not a wrong if the intention of the source is wrong.

The Ruskies are just a deflection to take people's minds off the real issue -- the content of those emails.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Shame that you're probably not enjoying this as much as you'd anticipated. :lol:

What is there to enjoy when watching and listening to the Dark Side?

boxcar
07-26-2016, 08:34 AM

Well permit me to jog your memory about something: The only reason Michelle thinks the country is great is because she's the First Black Lady. You do recall that after her hubby got elected she essentially said that for the FIRST time in her life, she's proud of this country? You do recall that, right?

boxcar
07-26-2016, 08:36 AM
I think you are correct. As of now, there is a certain disunity, but I think that will dissipate as the convention continues. There is also a significant difference between the nature of the disunity in the Democratic Party to the disunity in the Republican Party.

The leadership of the Democratic Party is solidly behind Hillary Clinton. President Obama has endorsed her; Elizabeth Warren has endorsed her; Bernie Sanders has endorsed her. I don't think a single Democratic Senator, Governor or Congressman opposes her candidacy. Among the delegates, 55% will cast their votes for Hillary Clinton at the convention. 45% will vote for Sanders, as is their right and duty. But 95% of those will support Clinton when push comes to shove. Maybe more than 95%.

On the other hand, in the Republican Party, there is strong opposition to Trump among leaders of the party. John Kasich does not support him; Lindsey Graham does not support him; Mark Kirk does not support him; and Ted Cruz gave him the most uninspiring non endorsement ever.

They all "support" the Witch because everyone remembers all those mysterious deaths during the Slickster's reign.

highnote
07-26-2016, 08:51 AM

I understand why Trump chose "Make America Great Again" as his campaign slogan. His point is that somehow America became diminished under Obama, Bush and Clinton.

The slogan never resonated with me. I never for a moment stopped thinking that America was not the greatest country in the world.

My slogan would be "Maker America Greater". If I was running for office, I would start listing all the things that could be done to make America greater.

The number one thing is to encourage entrepreneurship and help American based businesses increase their production.

Under the current economy, there is a lot of unproductive money sitting on the sidelines. So companies with cash are finding it easier to buy other companies than to create new businesses. So production isn't increasing, it is just under new management.

Jeff Bezos of Amazon just passed Warren Buffett in net worth. Buffett buys great companies. Bezos innovates. One of the big challenges companies like Amazon has is that they rely on companies like UPS to ship their products. If Amazon can develop drone technology to deliver packages then they can control a big part of the pipeline. So I think we'll continue to see more work being done on drone technology and autonomous vehicles.

But I digress. The point is, we need more American entrepreneurs.

Greyfox
07-26-2016, 09:47 AM
I understand why Trump chose "Make America Great Again" as his campaign slogan. His point is that somehow America became diminished under Obama, Bush and Clinton.

The country was diminished under Bush and Obama.
Wages stalled , jobs, respect in the world all went down.
Countries like Russia, North Korea, and Iran thumb their noses at the current regime.
When Trump refers to making America great again, he's also talking about it's leaders.
Trump obviously loves America and knows it can be a greater country than it has been in the last 16 years,

davew
07-26-2016, 09:55 AM

I thought she was saying how great it is to live like a queen, and spend as much other peoples money as she liked travelling the world doing diplomacy... (she never thought that big as a kid)

http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/commercials/2015/1/michelle-obama-bring-back-our-girls.jpg

_______
07-26-2016, 10:28 AM
Well...acting governor.

One of the consequences of having every elected state official and the leaders of both houses of the legislature be a Democrat is that during the Democratic convention, the job passes from the Governor to the Lieutenant Governor (not here) to the President Pro Tem of the Senate (also not here) to the Assembly speaker (Philadelphia) to the Secretary of State (Yep) and so on.

California's state constitution dictates that a governor must be within the state borders to have the powers of the office.

So ladies and gentlemen may I present #9 in the line of succession, Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson.

He is also a Democrat (though the office is officially non-partisan). There are only two offices left in the line of succession after him. I don't think they usually get past #3.

MutuelClerk
07-26-2016, 10:40 AM
America the country has always been great. Always will be.

The government of America is anything but great. It's close to beyond repair.

The people need to take back OUR freaking government.

Hillary is a life long person of the government. And part of the problem.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 10:42 AM
I thought she was saying how great it is to live like a queen, and spend as much other peoples money as she liked travelling the world doing diplomacy... (she never thought that big as a kid)

Exactly right! The country is great because she has lived very high on the hog for the last 8 years on America's dime.

Tom
07-26-2016, 11:26 AM
Term limits.
NO ONE is qualified to serve more than 1 term anywhere.

Like milk, they turn sour really fast.

But this government is lost - no one can save it.
Just far too many it who do not represent anyone but themselves.

JustRalph
07-26-2016, 12:30 PM
Reading all these confident Hillary admirers makes me look forward to 4 years of chasing her for impeachment. It's going to be fun......

In fact, the house could just impeach her next spring for her classified info foibles and cut her at the knees right off. Conviction or not.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 12:55 PM
Reading all these confident Hillary admirers makes me look forward to 4 years of chasing her for impeachment. It's going to be fun......

In fact, the house could just impeach her next spring for her classified info foibles and cut her at the knees right off. Conviction or not.

At least the poor gal would be able to consult someone right under her own tent who has first hand experience in these kinds of shameful events. Kool. :cool:

woodtoo
07-26-2016, 03:17 PM
The DNC just put out a couple of American flags on stage as a way of intimidating their followers. Just kidding, the Russians stole them. :lol:
How American of them. :rolleyes:

magwell
07-26-2016, 04:17 PM
Even if the Russian thing were true, so what? The Dems never squawk when the donations coming rolling in from foreign nations.Exactly right, I don't remember anyone mentioning keeping the country safe from terrorism last night. Maybe Bill will, whats the chances that he or anyone else says anything about it tonight ?

Saratoga_Mike
07-26-2016, 04:45 PM
Exactly right, I don't remember anyone mentioning keeping the country safe from terrorism last night. Maybe Bill will, whats the chances that he or anyone else says anything about it tonight ?

The chances are very good. The Clintons obsess over optics - they and their staff undoubtedly read the Politco article from this morning on this issue. They will attempt to rectify that tonight, imo.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 04:48 PM
The DNC just put out a couple of American flags on stage as a way of intimidating their followers. Just kidding, the Russians stole them. :lol:
How American of them. :rolleyes:

Hey, they had all the important ones displayed last night: LGBTG, Palestinian and does BLM fly its colors yet? Now tonight is the night, they pretend to love America.

Saratoga_Mike
07-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Hey, they had all the important ones displayed last night: LGBTG, Palestinian and does BLM fly its colors yet? Now tonight is the night, they pretend to love America.

I think Trump put a Q in there somewhere.

classhandicapper
07-26-2016, 04:50 PM
I didn't watch a minute of it. I literally have no interest in anything anyone at that convention has to say about anything. I already know we either can't afford it, we would be better off doing it anther way, or it reflects a vision of humanity that is not consistent with the data and reality. Most of them are good people (HRC excepted), but they are clueless.

I'm still waiting for anyone on that side to talk about debt, projected long term deficits, central bankers printing trillions of dollars, actual negative interest rates, banking problems in Italy, Germany, Portugal and Greece, places like Puerto Rico and Venezuela going up in flames, China looking like it's in a huge debt bubble, Japan on life support, the middle east becoming an insane asylum, western culture being attacked in Europe etc...

The west is as close to collapsing like the former Soviet Union as it has ever been and these guys are off in La La land on just about everything. It's pretty much mind boggling how no one on that side seems to be even vaguely aware of how serious the problems are and why they exist.

Granted, there's much help coming from the right either, but at least there are pockets of people that understand what's going on and they are debating how and if we can ever get out of this mess that central bankers and governments have created.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 05:05 PM
I think Trump put a Q in there somewhere.

Wonder what the "Q" stands for? :rolleyes:

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 05:20 PM
DNC is the A team, HBO/SHO
RNC is the B team TVLand Channel cha-chi? ha ha ha

DNC has better music. I haven't heard Paul Simon since the Central park 1982. RNC all that old sheet and it's not even the good ole sheet, it's the old sheet the corporations use in commercials.
if you're going to play old sheet play Led Zep like "The Ocean" or "No Quarter"

And Sarah Silverman and Demi Lovato are hot. Had no idea Sarah was so freaking hot.

Clocker
07-26-2016, 05:32 PM
DNC is the A team, HBO/SHO
RNC is the B team TVLand Channel cha-chi? ha ha ha

DNC has better music. I haven't heard Paul Simon since the Central park 1982. RNC all that old sheet and it's not even the good ole sheet, it's the old sheet the corporations use in commercials.

And Sarah Silverman and Demi Lovato are hot. Had no idea Sarah was so freaking hot.

Well, that pretty much addresses all the important issues and problems the nations faces today. Looks like the Dems have it all under control.

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 06:06 PM
Well, that pretty much addresses all the important issues and problems the nations faces today. Looks like the Dems have it all under control.

for that to happen the right wingers have to get out of the way. They've been trying to stop social security, medicare, civil rights, obamacare, the disabilities act, child care acts, women rights since forever

The conservative movement was hijacked in 1964 , 52 years later it's not conservative it's White Nationalism, not my words, a writer's words.

Immigration?
Did the constitution change when Reagan and the Bushes were in? NO So they come drop a kid and they stay.
Did they fine or punish the companies that hired these illegals? NO

So You can't stop migration. People are going to migrate, that's just a fact of life. Trace the Path of DNA- Migration
so get used to it, the American Indian did

barahona44
07-26-2016, 06:14 PM
for that to happen the right wingers have to get out of the way. They've been trying to stop social security, medicare, civil rights, obamacare, the disabilities act, child care acts, women rights since forever

The conservative movement was hijacked in 1964 , 52 years later it's not conservative it's White Nationalism, not my words, a writer's words.

Immigration?
Did the constitution change when Reagan and the Bushes were in? NO So they come drop a kid and they stay.
Did they fine or punish the companies that hired these illegals? NO

So You can't stop migration. People are going to migrate, that's just a fact of life. Trace the Path of DNA- Migration
so get used to it, the American Indian did
Your last sentence reminds me of Pat Paulsen's line "All of America's problems can be traced back to the failed immigration policies of the American Indian"

Parkview_Pirate
07-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Just what, in your demented mind, did Senator Booker say that subtly put down white men? Because I listened to the start of his speech and I did not see it.

Here's the transcript of the entire speech. Subtle shot at the Founding Fathers.

http://time.com/4421756/democratic-convention-cory-booker-transcript-speech/

Worse, he tries another twist to the commie attitude of "you didn't build that..."

Look, I respect and value the ideals of individualism and self- reliance. But rugged individualism didn’t defeat the British. It didn’t get us to the moon. It didn’t build our nation’s highways. Rugged individualism didn’t map the human genome. We did that together.

(APPLAUSE)

And so this is the high call of patriotism. Patriotism is love of country. But you can’t love your country without loving your countrymen and your countrywomen. Now, we don’t always have to agree, but we must be there for each other, we must empower each other, we must find the common ground, and we must build bridges across our differences to pursue the common good.

Let me tell you, we cannot devolve into our — to a nation where our highest aspirations are that we just tolerate each other. We are not called to be a nation of tolerance. We are called to be a nation of love.

Translation: "You didn't build that, and now you gotta pay my mortgage, sucker!!!"

Boris
07-26-2016, 06:19 PM

Shortly, Elton John will appear to play "Funeral For A Friend". Then they'll wheel Bernie off to the home.

Racetrack Playa
07-26-2016, 06:28 PM
Former DNC vice chair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vclp0IowiM
Quite The Speech

The Bernie-Endorsing Congresswoman Who Trump Fans Can Love
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/25/the-bernie-endorsing-congresswoman-who-trump-fans-can-love.html

Clocker
07-26-2016, 06:45 PM

Oh, well if a writer said it, it must be true. :rolleyes:

The conservative movement was not hijacked in 1964. It was revived, if not recreated, by Barry Goldwater. Over the years it has grown weak and ineffective in government as supposedly conservative Republicans grew less and less concerned about principles like small government.

The charge of white nationalism sounds like something from the Democratic Underground. It describes some supporters of Trump, who is himself not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination.

zico20
07-26-2016, 06:52 PM

Seriously you do not see the put down. Everyone else on here noticed it. I am not going to explain in great detail to you because you will simply be in denial. But he essentially said the nation was not great because white men ruled. The nation only got stronger as non white people started to increase in numbers. I could go on and on, but it isn't worth my time.

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 06:57 PM
Oh, well if a writer said it, it must be true. :rolleyes:

The conservative movement was not hijacked in 1964. It was revived, if not recreated, by Barry Goldwater. Over the years it has grown weak and ineffective in government as supposedly conservative Republicans grew less and less concerned about principles like small government.

The charge of white nationalism sounds like something from the Democratic Underground. It describes some supporters of Trump, who is himself not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination.

it came from a 50 year long Republican, he finally gave up.

Clocker
07-26-2016, 06:59 PM
Translation: "You didn't build that, and now you gotta pay my mortgage, sucker!!!"

Exactly.

Look, I respect and value the ideals of individualism and self- reliance. But rugged individualism didn’t defeat the British. It didn’t get us to the moon. It didn’t build our nation’s highways. Rugged individualism didn’t map the human genome. We did that together.

I don't know what 'rugged individualism' is, but individualism did defeat the British and gain independence.

And individualism build this country on the principle that the individual should have as much freedom as possible, but must act together to accomplish things that the individual cannot do by himself, like protect his rights and build the common facilities needed for progress.

Individuals did not physically build those things, but individual effort created the wealth that was taxed to build those things. The government cannot create wealth and cannot build things on its own. It must be enabled by individuals.

Let me tell you, we cannot devolve into our — to a nation where our highest aspirations are that we just tolerate each other. We are not called to be a nation of tolerance. We are called to be a nation of love.

In the words of years gone by, gag me with a spoon. :faint:

Yes, our highest aspirations should be toleration. Leave me alone and respect my rights and I'll return the favor, and we can all live happily ever after. And we can love the ones we want to. It's called freedom of assembly and association.

Clocker
07-26-2016, 07:07 PM
it came from a 50 year long Republican, he finally gave up.

And that unsubstantiated statement doesn't make it true either.

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Here's the transcript of the entire speech. Subtle shot at the Founding Fathers.

http://time.com/4421756/democratic-convention-cory-booker-transcript-speech/

Worse, he tries another twist to the commie attitude of "you didn't build that..."

well Cory could have mentioned for the destruction of every Confederate Civil war statue for executing Black Civil war POW's War Criminals. Robert E Lee. War criminal. Fox news go ga-ga about that.

You can't hide American History, accept the facts and make things better.

King George referred to the Founding Fathers. Terrorists. They certainly weren't perfect. Thomas Paine whose words were the spirit of the Revolution was 100% against Slavery, thought it was immoral, the churches in America were forced to find a way to make Slavery A-okay in the eyes of the church,
for the people. Still a good source for racism today.

So they had no excuse on that. Full Rights only for white men and some Indians was a big fail on the Founders.

johnhannibalsmith
07-26-2016, 07:17 PM
Well, that pretty much addresses all the important issues and problems ...

I didn't even understand it except that Sarah Silverman turns him on. He hadn't heard Paul Simon in 35 years but that the RNC has old sheeeeit or something got me too tangled up to persevere.

Clocker
07-26-2016, 07:37 PM
I didn't even understand it except that Sarah Silverman turns him on.

That's about what I got out of it too. I thought I would just play Mr. Obvious and point out that was not why all those people got together in Philadelphia. :p

ArlJim78
07-26-2016, 07:51 PM
every single aspect of that Booker speech makes me want to hurl.
they try to sell government by making an emotional appeal that is more suited for a family dynamic. anyone who uses meaningless phrases like building bridges, or empowering each other or finding common ground should be laughed off the stage. why do so many people want government to tell them how to live and what to think?

proximity
07-26-2016, 08:07 PM
I didn't even understand it except that Sarah Silverman turns him on.

at roughly the same age mrs trump is probably at least a half dozen points above silverman. he could have maybe mentioned longoria??? :confused:

Clocker
07-26-2016, 08:17 PM
every single aspect of that Booker speech makes me want to hurl.
they try to sell government by making an emotional appeal that is more suited for a family dynamic. anyone who uses meaningless phrases like building bridges, or empowering each other or finding common ground should be laughed off the stage. why do so many people want government to tell them how to live and what to think?

It appears you are not feeling the love currently emanating from the DNC group hug going on in the very City of Brotherly Love. :D

Obama and Warren and the rest are true believers in the holy doctrine that the government does things better and makes wiser decisions than the messy, disorganized masses acting in the free market.

For those who have never seen it, I highly recommend the following video of Elizabeth Warren. It is a minute long, and one of the early seeds of the 'you didn't build that' dogma. Moonbat 'logic' at its finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMoBU7lFUA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMoBU7lFUA)

rastajenk
07-26-2016, 08:23 PM
Wonder what the "Q" stands for? :rolleyes:
I've asked that before in a couple different forums, without it being answered.

How can you have Q if you're born that way? Born confused is a shaky basis for demanding civil rights.

boxcar
07-26-2016, 08:26 PM
I've asked that before in a couple different forums, without it being answered.

How can you have Q if you're born that way? Born confused is a shaky basis for demanding civil rights.

Maybe science has discovered the "Q" gene? :rolleyes:

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 08:28 PM
mom there. I may even watch him get all worked up tomorrow LMAO.

zico20
07-26-2016, 08:29 PM
It appears you are not feeling the love currently emanating from the DNC group hug going on in the very City of Brotherly Love. :D

Obama and Warren and the rest are true believers in the holy doctrine that the government does things better and makes wiser decisions than the messy, disorganized masses acting in the free market.

For those who have never seen it, I highly recommend the following video of Elizabeth Warren. It is a minute long, and one of the early seeds of the 'you didn't build that' dogma. Moonbat 'logic' at its finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMoBU7lFUA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMoBU7lFUA)

I can't believe she was a registered Republican in 1996. What the heck went haywire on her. :lol:

ReplayRandall
07-26-2016, 08:38 PM
More hope & change blathering from the DNC convention.....The lies never end do they? Any Demo watching this farce must be in true denial of what Hillary will actually bring.....I know, I know, Trump has nothing to offer either. We as a nation MUST put a stop to this nonsense, ushering in a new VIABLE and ELECTABLE 3rd Party in 2020, with real answers and solutions to what ails this nation.....RIP- 2016 DNC....RIP- 2016 GOP....Never Again.

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 08:43 PM
And that unsubstantiated statement doesn't make it true either.

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12256510/republican-party-trump-avik-roy

horses4courses
07-26-2016, 08:51 PM

Can anyone tell me when Trump plans to
give us a clue about his "grand scheme"?

< crickets >

I thought not....... :lol:

fast4522
07-26-2016, 08:58 PM
Can anyone tell me when Trump plans to
give us a clue about his "grand scheme"?

< crickets >

I thought not....... :lol:

The United Kingdom voted to exit, their economy is sturdy and will act as a fire block. With the correct moves we will have a good fire block in our economy too. It is going to be a shitstorm soon in some country's. Maybe it is time for you to buy a house in Canada soon, I hear there are going to be some deals to be had.

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 09:00 PM
More hope & change blathering from the DNC convention.....The lies never end do they? Any Demo watching this farce must be in true denial of what Hillary will actually bring.....I know, I know, Trump has nothing to offer either. We as a nation MUST put a stop to this nonsense, ushering in a new VIABLE and ELECTABLE 3rd Party in 2020, with real answers and solutions to what ails this nation.....RIP- 2016 DNC....RIP- 2016 GOP....Never Again.

R U kidding me? We have 4 parties. Vote for Johnson or the Green party.

2016 Trump is killing the Republicans Party and DEMO's will take full advantage. That's what you see. Sharks smelling the blood.
Now sit back and enjoy.

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 09:05 PM
The United Kingdom voted to exit, their economy is sturdy and will act as a fire block. With the correct moves we will have a good fire block in our economy too. It is going to be a shitstorm soon in some country's. Maybe it is time for you to buy a house in Canada soon, I hear there are going to be some deals to be had.

I hear they're begging for special consideration from the EU. I hear they want another 7-10 years to break off (akaa like Norway) and are willing to continue paying their dues. This rumor comes from Brussels but France is against it and Merkel is on the fence.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/24/brexit-deal-free-movement-exemption-seven-years

horses4courses
07-26-2016, 09:38 PM
I hear they're begging for special consideration from the EU. I hear they want another 7-10 years to break off (akaa like Norway) and are willing to continue paying their dues. This rumor comes from Brussels but France is against it and Merkel is on the fence.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/24/brexit-deal-free-movement-exemption-seven-years

Scotland and Northern Ireland may seek to join
the Irish Republic as EU members. They don't
see things the same way as England and Wales.

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-three-state-union-may-be-answer-to-brexit-1.2734041

ReplayRandall
07-26-2016, 09:40 PM
R U kidding me? We have 4 parties. Vote for Johnson or the Green party.

2016 Trump is killing the Republicans Party and DEMO's will take full advantage. That's what you see. Sharks smelling the blood.
Now sit back and enjoy.

You don't comprehend to well, do you? "Ushering in a new VIABLE and ELECTABLE 3rd Party in 2020, with real answers and solutions to what ails this nation". The Green Party is neither, nor is any CURRENT party......

horses4courses
07-26-2016, 09:40 PM

If you happen to think that Brexit is the start of "happily ever after"
for the UK, you're even crazier than I know you already are.

ReplayRandall
07-26-2016, 09:43 PM
If you think Brexit is the start of "happily ever after" for the UK,
you're even crazier than I know you already are.

The Brexit is the harbinger for the coming complete collapse of the Euro......No further details are needed.

Tom
07-26-2016, 10:06 PM

The banana republicans have no balls.
They are just a bunch of all talk, no walk losers.

Tom
07-26-2016, 10:09 PM

I thought the topic tonight was adultery and child molesting.
Wasn't Billy-Bob speaking?

Tom
07-26-2016, 10:13 PM
Frankly, having this many social perverts and anti-american scumbags in
philly, so close to the constitution, makes me want to hurl.

No democrat should ever be allowed within 100 miles of that.

Tom
07-26-2016, 10:16 PM
I didn't watch a minute of it. I literally have no interest in anything anyone at that convention has to say about anything. I already know we either can't afford it, we would be better off doing it anther way, or it reflects a vision of humanity that is not consistent with the data and reality. Most of them are good people (HRC excepted), but they are clueless.

I thought I wold tune in too see little bit of it tonight. It was pretty much what I thought it would be.

Then I discovered I had the TV on the history channel and was watching a 1933 Nuremberg Rally documentary. Loved the torches.

dartman51
07-26-2016, 10:23 PM

I didn't see an American Flag. I guess they didn't want to OFFEND any of their Muslim or Latino voters. :rolleyes:

Clocker
07-26-2016, 11:07 PM
I didn't see an American Flag. I guess they didn't want to OFFEND any of their Muslim or Latino voters. :rolleyes:

The Russians stole the flags. :p

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 11:07 PM
Frankly, having this many social perverts and anti-american scumbags in
philly, so close to the constitution, makes me want to hurl.

No democrat should ever be allowed within 100 miles of that.

grew up 5 minutes from center city. ha ha ha

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 11:13 PM
Alicia Keys is Hot. not the same songs she sung at the Champions League final.

Bill Clinton rocks. Bernie was crying

wow totally different than the republicans convention.

Trump is done. I told you all these women will start getting amped up.
your wives will be voting for her. her that Tom? :lol:

fast4522
07-26-2016, 11:27 PM
If you happen to think that Brexit is the start of "happily ever after"
for the UK, you're even crazier than I know you already are.

You are missing it big time, there will not be "happily ever after". The amount of debt the United States owes is staggering, but the real thing is the world debt will only end one way and it is not good.

He is a tune for your evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v2JcpolIQU

johnhannibalsmith
07-26-2016, 11:41 PM

Bill Clinton rocks. ...

:lol:

After the first ten minutes of the world's longest anecdote of love at first sight, I finally had to change it. I thought maybe ole' Slick could get me in the mood for some DNC excitement but instead I got a story about the last time he looked at Hillary and wanted a piece.

ReplayRandall
07-26-2016, 11:45 PM

After the first ten minutes of the world's longest anecdote of love at first sight, I finally had to change it. I thought maybe ole' Slick could get me in the mood for some DNC excitement but instead I got a story about the last time he looked at Hillary and wanted a piece.

Funny that I wasn't thinking your way. For me, it was Monica, Monica...:cool:

ebcorde
07-26-2016, 11:53 PM

I wanted to hear her life's work from people who were there. Not from the republicans who never heard of her until she was the First lady. They don't know her. To the republicans she's Pol Pot, SAtan and DArth vader in 1 body. we get it.

fast4522
07-26-2016, 11:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpLYK5XM8R8

OntheRail
07-27-2016, 12:23 AM
I wanted to hear her life's work from people who were there. Not from the republicans who never heard of her until she was the First lady. They don't know her. To the republicans she's Pol Pot, SAtan and DArth vader in 1 body. we get it.
Read the record... it's out there. She about as square as a obtuse triangle... on the level as the side of Mt Everest. In other words she so crooked... we could push a bar from ear to ear and screw her in the ground. But your swayed by Bills Love for her :rolleyes:. While he's eyeing the young girls in the audience looking for a blue dress while fingering the tiparillo cigar in his pocket. :lol:

Tom
07-27-2016, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by ebcorde

Bill Clinton rocks. ...

I missed it....did he whip out his Sexophone and play it?

boxcar
07-27-2016, 09:18 AM
The Russians stole the flags. :p

Just like they stole the emails that have Hillary's explicit instructions to not desecrate the convention hall by flying the American colors.

Tom
07-27-2016, 10:11 AM
See they dealt a whole deck of race cards last night.
What a pathetic bunch of racist pigs they all are.

Honor the mother of the Ferguson pig who got what he deserved and ignore the cops.

FU democrats - every one of you racists.

boxcar
07-27-2016, 11:12 AM
See they dealt a whole deck of race cards last night.
What a pathetic bunch of racist pigs they all are.

Honor the mother of the Ferguson pig who got what he deserved and ignore the cops.

FU democrats - every one of you racists.

I think it was despicable and shameful that they exploited the deaths of black victims for political gain.

Saratoga_Mike
07-27-2016, 11:14 AM
I think it was despicable and shameful that they exploited the deaths of black victims for political gain.

Box, did you miss Bill Clinton's speech? Apparently, Hillary is responsible for desegregating the South. She's an amazing woman.

boxcar
07-27-2016, 11:21 AM
Box, did you miss Bill Clinton's speech? Apparently, Hillary is responsible for desegregating the South. She's an amazing woman.

Which night do they crown her with a brilliant glowing halo that no one will be able to look at with the naked eye?

Tom
07-27-2016, 12:46 PM
There are only 8 words Billy the Molester could have said last night that I would have believed......"I did NOT have sex with that woman.":lol::lol:

How is it no one in the media asked the obvious question.....Then why did you cheat on her every chance you got?

dartman51
07-27-2016, 12:59 PM
How is it no one in the media asked the obvious question.....Then why did you cheat on her every chance you got?

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

The media was too busy fawning over Chester the molester. :rolleyes:

delayjf
07-27-2016, 01:40 PM
What "change" is he referring to?

mostpost
07-27-2016, 01:50 PM
If you need an American Flag fix, find a video of the Republican Convention. They had a lot of American Flags there; way more than they had black delegates. One party supports the promise of America, the other obsesses on a piece of cloth.

Greyfox
07-27-2016, 01:56 PM
If you need an American Flag fix, find a video of the Republican Convention. They had a lot of American Flags there; way more than they had black delegates. One party supports the promise of America, the other obsesses on a piece of cloth.

That's what the flag symbolizes to you eh? A piece of cloth.
That's what Obama has been preaching all along.
Without saying it directly, it's clear he believes "Patriotism breeds Contempt!"

mostpost
07-27-2016, 02:04 PM
Without saying it directly, it's clear he believes "Patriotism breeds Contempt!"
The symbolism of the flag is important. But it is only important if you live up to that symbolism. Clearly, Republicans don't.

letswastemoney
07-27-2016, 02:05 PM
Makes me sick to see protesters waving Mexican flags at Trump rallies, after rioting and bullying attendees.

I've never been one to care about the American flag before, but after seeing images such as that, it's hard not to be proud of the U.S. flag.

Clocker
07-27-2016, 02:16 PM
One party supports the promise of America

The problem is that Hillary's promise of America is made to illegal aliens, promising amnesty, ObamaCare, and free college. And promising to make the American taxpayer pay for it.

Oh, and according to Cory Booker, the promise of a nation of love rather than a nation of tolerance. That guy is too young to have been around in the days of Haight-Ashbury. He must be channeling Timothy Leary. :cool:

Tom
07-27-2016, 02:30 PM

A damn lot of good men and women gave their lives for that flag.

No one of any value ever died for that mexicrap POS flag. All it is good for is being beacons for our bombers.

Clocker
07-27-2016, 02:40 PM
The symbolism of the flag is important. But it is only important if you live up to that symbolism. Clearly, Republicans don't.

A lot of Republicans don't, because they have drifted so far to the left that it is hard to draw the line between them and the Democrats, trampling on civil rights and ignoring the Constitution.

boxcar
07-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Last night was the last night for the Crazy Bernes. Now that they're all gone (or been "removed" according to the link below, Nurse Ratchet needs warm bodies to fill 700 vacant seats. So...what do you do when you need this kind of help? Run an ad, of course.

http://archive.is/jPZx5

Apparently, the ad itself is no longer there. Someone took it down. But before it came down it made it to the archives section of Craig's List.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess.

Hey, Mosty, Horsey, 'cap, etc...it's time for you guys to wax patriotic and dutifully perform your duty for country and Hillary. :rolleyes:

mostpost
07-27-2016, 05:33 PM
A damn lot of good men and women gave their lives for that flag.

No one of any value ever died for that mexicrap POS flag. All it is good for is being beacons for our bombers.
No, they didn't. They gave their lives for the country that flag represents. The flag is nothing without the country and what the country stands for.

mostpost
07-27-2016, 05:43 PM
Last night was the last night for the Crazy Bernes. Now that they're all gone (or been "removed" according to the link below, Nurse Ratchet needs warm bodies to fill 700 vacant seats. So...what do you do when you need this kind of help? Run an ad, of course.

http://archive.is/jPZx5

Apparently, the ad itself is no longer there. Someone took it down. But before it came down it made it to the archives section of Craig's List.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess.

Hey, Mosty, Horsey, 'cap, etc...it's time for you guys to wax patriotic and dutifully perform your duty for country and Hillary. :rolleyes:
I can't believe anyone would be so dumb as to think that is a real ad from the DNC. Philadelphia is a Democratic city. If they needed warm bodies to fill the 700 vacant seats, they would have no trouble finding them. They don't need them. No one has left. No one has been kicked out. Just another right wing fantasy.

Even the real (fictional) Nurse Ratchet would be a better President than Donald Trump-way better.

boxcar
07-27-2016, 07:57 PM
I can't believe anyone would be so dumb as to think that is a real ad from the DNC. Philadelphia is a Democratic city. If they needed warm bodies to fill the 700 vacant seats, they would have no trouble finding them. They don't need them. No one has left. No one has been kicked out. Just another right wing fantasy.

Even the real (fictional) Nurse Ratchet would be a better President than Donald Trump-way better.

Of course, it was a real ad. Nurse Ratchet has about as much appeal to voters as a scorpion under your pillow would have to you.

ReplayRandall
07-27-2016, 11:53 PM
Got to give credit when credit's due. Obama gives the best teleprompter speeches, bar none.....

OntheRail
07-28-2016, 12:02 AM
I wonder if the Trump Campaign will file with the FCC under the Equal Time Rule. I have the RNC at a 50+ min. deficit to the DNC so far.

mostpost
07-28-2016, 12:03 AM
Of course, it was a real ad. Nurse Ratchet has about as much appeal to voters as a scorpion under your pillow would have to you.
I didn't say it wasn't a real ad. I said it wasn't a real ad paid for by the DNC.

OntheRail
07-28-2016, 12:05 AM
I didn't say it wasn't a real ad. I said it wasn't a real ad paid for by the DNC.
Of course it was not paid for by the DNC... craigslist is free. Posted by them sure. ;)

Greyfox
07-28-2016, 12:37 AM
Got to give credit when credit's due. Obama gives the best teleprompter speeches, bar none.....

Obama's a legend in his own mind, with a Pollyanna view of how America is perceived in the world.

NJ Stinks
07-28-2016, 02:10 AM
Obama's a legend in his own mind, with a Pollyanna view of how America is perceived in the world.

You may not like it at all but Obama is already a legend around the world.

We often disagreed with GWB and/or Obama but I give both men a big thumb's up for being terrific examples of what a real father/husband looks like.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 02:27 AM
Makes me sick to see protesters waving Mexican flags at Trump rallies, after rioting and bullying attendees.

I've never been one to care about the American flag before, but after seeing images such as that, it's hard not to be proud of the U.S. flag.

I stopped caring about that. Patriotism in America is only about the Military
and Wars. Jobs? "The hell with Patriotism, I'll take the cheapest SOB I can find anywhere in the world"

Companies can end illegal immigration in a year, hiring only American, When I worked in Switzerland I saw a different type of Patriotism I never see here.
The Jobs, the technologies stay in Switzerland , The Swiss are keenly aware of their more powerful neighbors.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 02:46 AM
The problem is that Hillary's promise of America is made to illegal aliens, promising amnesty, ObamaCare, and free college. And promising to make the American taxpayer pay for it.

Oh, and according to Cory Booker, the promise of a nation of love rather than a nation of tolerance. That guy is too young to have been around in the days of Haight-Ashbury. He must be channeling Timothy Leary. :cool:

1984 I was Livid when Reagan gave amnesty. He encouraged it and the Business owner who have no patriotism for America keeps hiring them.
wtf. I see all the Latinos working in the Horse racing industry stop being a phony

Obamacare, Education Socialism is required, Raise a kid on your own and you'll understand. There's a reason single mothers identify with the democrats and mostly men identify with Libertarians. THE MEN DON'T RAISE THE KIDS.

The American Taxpayer is funding to educate most Israelis , you never complained. The cost of an education at a state Israeli college is 3,000 a year.
The cost of a chinese education is 3,000 a year, graduate , get a visa , come to the US , get job,

It's cheaper for American students to attend college in China or India, Iran than here. American business equate a degree from China/India equivalent to a US degree. Once you have a job here, Timbuktu U. No one gives a dam

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 02:57 AM
encourage Russia to hack your Tax accountants a-hole

Treasonist a-hole. He's so Pro-Russia and anti-NATO, another bleeping Charles Lindbergh.

any High School kid can see Putin's game weaken NATO. weaken the EU, take back the seaport access in the Baltics, repeat Crimea. duh! Putin loves this Trump guy.

Tom
07-28-2016, 07:49 AM

So was Wrong-Way Corrigan.
And General Custer.

boxcar
07-28-2016, 08:49 AM
encourage Russia to hack your Tax accountants a-hole

Treasonist a-hole. He's so Pro-Russia and anti-NATO, another bleeping Charles Lindbergh.

any High School kid can see Putin's game weaken NATO. weaken the EU, take back the seaport access in the Baltics, repeat Crimea. duh! Putin loves this Trump guy.

Stop pretending you don't love strong totalitarian type states -- governments that dictate to the sheeple how to live virtually every aspect of their lives -- just the same way the Dem(on)s want to dictate to Americans.

And have you so soon forgotten the love fest Slick Willy had during his reign with the communist Chinese back in the day?

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 09:11 AM

We often disagreed with GWB and/or Obama but I give both men a big thumb's up for being terrific examples of what a real father/husband looks like.

This strikes me as a curious comment. From the outside, it looked as though Obama spent every free moment playing golf, not doing things with his girls. What did you hear that made you think he was a great dad?

OntheRail
07-28-2016, 09:32 AM
ebcorde... your gyroscope must be stuck, cause your wobbling all over the place.

I stopped caring about Patriotism
Treasonist a-hole. He's so Pro-Russia and anti-NATO
Livid about amnesty
Companies can end illegal immigration in a year, hiring only American
Education Socialism is required

First ones obvious... you keep voting Dem.

Next one.. You do realize the PRIVATE email server was in Clinton's house and done wiped ( with a towel :rolleyes: ) a few years back. So if an actor hacked her... as could be the case and most likely is... it a done deal. Trumps poke in the eye was to highlight the fact that she broke the law... putting us ALL AT RISK!
And Nato is starting a Anti Terrorist Committee. So Trump speaks and they listened. I'm sure they'll pony up the back rent when Trump is POTUS. So it'll be all good. :cool:

Next two... you sound like a Trump Supporter.

Then back to lib-tard Dem.

Greyfox
07-28-2016, 09:34 AM

They are probably great fathers/husbands.
But over the years I've known hundreds of wonderful fathers/husbands.
But as Presidents, Bush Jr. and Obama are racing neck and neck as to which one will be the worst in my long lifetime.
The worst, I say.
America cannot afford 4 more years of such sub-mediocrity.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 10:45 AM
Stop pretending you don't love strong totalitarian type states -- governments that dictate to the sheeple how to live virtually every aspect of their lives -- just the same way the Dem(on)s want to dictate to Americans.

And have you so soon forgotten the love fest Slick Willy had during his reign with the communist Chinese back in the day?

Have you forgotten that Men denied women the right to vote until 1919?
Have you forgotten that women outnumber men?
Have you forgotten that the US Presidents are 44 Men -0 Women? because men claim they are smarter than women, that's why.
so cut the crap Men have played GENDER POLITICS on women since 1776.

If women allow the creep to win then Bill Cosby knew what he was doing.
But I know that won't happen they will rise up like a Tsunami and vote her in.

Greyfox
07-28-2016, 10:47 AM

You're talking about Bill Clinton here, right?

boxcar
07-28-2016, 10:58 AM

Oh, uh...is this going to turn into a "Kill Bill" thread. :lol: :lol:

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 11:01 AM

I'm talking about the creep who molested Ivanka and said he would marry her if she was not his kid. I saw the creep grab Ivanka by her hips with both his hands at the RNC convention. Lots of women are talking about that.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 11:05 AM
got angry with Trump's bullsheet. he violated the 4th amendment. About time.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

Clocker
07-28-2016, 11:10 AM
Have you forgotten that the US Presidents are 44 Men -0 Women? because men claim they are smarter than women, that's why.

How has this possibly got anything to do with this election? Trump doesn't play gender politics, he is rude and insulting to anyone he doesn't agree with regardless of race, creed, color or gender.

This whole issue is a straw man made up by the Hillary camp and played to the hilt by the media. At every opportunity they quiz Ivanka Trump about her father's treatment of women, but never ask the same question of Chelsea Clinton and her father.

Hillary is grasping for straws, but can't grasp the idea that her being a woman carries nowhere near the weight that it did in the past. She has too much other excess baggage.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 11:20 AM
got angry with Trump's bullsheet. he violated the 4th amendment. About time.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

Trump can't violate the 4th Amendment, he is not the government. He didn't even advocate violating the 4th Amendment. He didn't call for anyone to hack the server for the emails because the emails aren't on the server and the server is in the possession of the government. I think it is in that big dark warehouse where they put the Lost Ark at the end of that movie.

He called for any foreign power in possession of the emails to release them. That's a crime? No, it is a troll, and the DNC and the media swallowed it, hook, line and sinker. :D

Tom
07-28-2016, 11:20 AM
Ask Hillary how come she allows here POS husband to mistreat women, and how come SHE ALWAYS take his side against the women.

Hillary is a sell-out liar.
And that is on her list of ATTRIBUTES!

Tom
07-28-2016, 11:22 AM
He called for any foreign power in possession of the emails to release them. That's a crime? No, it is a troll, and the DNC and the media swallowed it, hook, line and sinker. :D

Trump played the left like a violin.
He knew he would expose the low information people for the morons they are, incapable of listening to English and understanding what it means.

All yo lefties who agree with ebcorde raise your left hand.
No, your other left hand. :lol:

FISH ON!

Clocker
07-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Ask Hillary how come she allows here POS husband to mistreat women, and how come SHE ALWAYS take his side against the women.

No, no, Hillary is always on the side of the women.

Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported. -- Hillary Clinton

All of which, of course, is null and void if the charges are part of a vast right wing conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Tom
07-28-2016, 11:33 AM
Hard to believe some women are stupid enough to buy her crap.
I guess the pay differences might be justified in some cases.

boxcar
07-28-2016, 11:47 AM
No, no, Hillary is always on the side of the women.

Except when she's busy demolishing and destroying love boy's concubine.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 11:55 AM
Except when she's busy demolishing and destroying love boy's concubine.

She's just trying to protect her best friend forever from the vast right wing conspiracy. Very noble of her. :p

boxcar
07-28-2016, 12:00 PM
She's just trying to protect her best friend forever from the vast right wing conspiracy. Very noble of her. :p

You don't mean to tell me that the Repugs forced Bill to have sex with all those women? :eek: :eek:

Clocker
07-28-2016, 12:11 PM
You don't mean to tell me that the Repugs forced Bill to have sex with all those women? :eek: :eek:

It was the old honeypot trap, a standard counterintelligence ploy to co-opt an unsuspecting innocent but weak person. Those right wingers are nefarious. :p

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 12:25 PM

But I know that won't happen they will rise up like a Tsunami and vote her in.

Knock it off. You don't speak for women. The smart ones don't give a damn about the sex of the candidates but instead their qualifications.

Clinton is the one playing gender politics, trying to get women to vote for her for no reason other than her being a woman (we think).

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 12:27 PM
I'm talking about the creep who molested Ivanka and said he would marry her if she was not his kid. I saw the creep grab Ivanka by her hips with both his hands at the RNC convention. Lots of women are talking about that.

Back up that comment that Trump molested his daughter, you slimeball.

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Hillary was named 200 times throughout the RNC. With one day to go, Trump has been named 300 times.

You wouldn't even know that we were at war -- per the DNC. How many times did they mention victims of terrorism?

You wouldn't even know that Black Lives Matter has been murdering police -- per the DNC.

More Palestinian flags than American flags -- at the DNC. Nobody is surprised by that fact.

Obama wants us to vote for Hillary because of her experience. Of course her experience is the exact reason that she will be destroyed in the election.

A quick review of her experience.

Her integrity

-- recent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

-- historically

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

Her lack of ability to think clearly

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sF--fnwftHI

And leave us not forget her sexual predator homicidal partner

https://libyaagainstsuperpowermedia.org/2015/05/20/90-suspicious-deaths-of-individuals-close-to-bill-clinton-81-while-president/

And there is SOOOOO much more.

She is the complete candidate.

Tom
07-28-2016, 12:45 PM
Don/'t forget "All you white people, go to the back."

The party of the people.
Yeah, right.

Scumbags, everyone in attendance.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 01:02 PM
Back up that comment that Trump molested his daughter, you slimeball.

I was hoping you say that. Get used to the era of Nasty slimeball Trump.

watch AT the 38 second mark where is his hands? where a man's 2 hands don't belong CREEP!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVTuOyZDI0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVTuOyZDI0)

www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-wont-stop-joking-about-banging-his-daughter/ (http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-wont-stop-joking-about-banging-his-daughter/)

CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE FROM HIS OWN LIPS.

and yet again, ge tthe 13 year old off your lap, creep
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/02/ivanka-donald-trump-throwback-photo-daughter/

some more Trump creep quotes.

30. “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.” (The Howard Stern Show, 2003)

31. “Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter.” (New York magazine, Dec. 13, 2004)

32. “… she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” (ABC’s “The View,” March 6, 2006)

33. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12. Her parents are friends of mine, and, you know, the first time I saw her, she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’ … Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested. I’ve never been into that. They’re sort of always stuck around that 25 category.” (The Howard Stern Show, 2003)

Greyfox
07-28-2016, 01:23 PM

watch AT the 38 second mark where is his hands? where a man's 2 hands don't belong CREEP!!!!!!!!!!

Of course there was nothing wrong with Obama and Hillary groping each other last evening. :lol:

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 02:08 PM
How has this possibly got anything to do with this election? Trump doesn't play gender politics, he is rude and insulting to anyone he doesn't agree with regardless of race, creed, color or gender.

This whole issue is a straw man made up by the Hillary camp and played to the hilt by the media. At every opportunity they quiz Ivanka Trump about her father's treatment of women, but never ask the same question of Chelsea Clinton and her father.

Hillary is grasping for straws, but can't grasp the idea that her being a woman carries nowhere near the weight that it did in the past. She has too much other excess baggage.

ha ha ha show me pictures of teenage Chelsea sitting on Bill's lap and I'll agree That is serious stuff. They are a shocking high amount of creepy men out there I THINK. Teenage girls on a adult man's lap is a clue. trust me, I've been told this and you do not want the details. Believe me, OKay?

dude I'm just saying I have no problem women playing the gender Card on this Democrat or Republican.

The republicans don't like women being in charge. Dems - Pelosi. Women- aaaah some #3 type role. The women all pretty much backbenchers.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 02:18 PM

Hillary is a sell-out liar.
And that is on her list of ATTRIBUTES!

I only know of Broderick somebody and Minnie mouse and Gennifer Flowers.
no one knows if it was true or not.

Monica forced himself on Bill.

That stuff happens Bill is a very friendly guy, stuff happens, My wife is good looking , resembles Jacqueline Bisset and very friendly Men misinterpret it. It used to piss me off a great deal, 'They're hitting on you right in front of my face". She likes to laugh and have a good time. I assume it's that way with Bill. hoping she did not do a bill to me :lol:

Clocker
07-28-2016, 02:20 PM
Monica forced himself on Bill.

Monica was a tranny? :eek:

Tom
07-28-2016, 02:41 PM
Manny Lewinsky, real name.

Played for the Washington Capitals.
First, he was a catcher, but when his knees gave out, he moved to pitcher.
Always was a switch hitter.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 02:42 PM
They are a shocking high amount of creepy men out there I THINK.

You mean like Joe Biden? :eek:

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-28-2016, 03:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVTuOyZDI0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVTuOyZDI0)

www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-wont-stop-joking-about-banging-his-daughter/ (http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-wont-stop-joking-about-banging-his-daughter/)

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/02/ivanka-donald-trump-throwback-photo-daughter/

30. “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.” (The Howard Stern Show, 2003)

31. “Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter.” (New York magazine, Dec. 13, 2004)

32. “… she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” (ABC’s “The View,” March 6, 2006)

33. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12. Her parents are friends of mine, and, you know, the first time I saw her, she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’ … Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested. I’ve never been into that. They’re sort of always stuck around that 25 category.” (The Howard Stern Show, 2003)

That's molesting? And you support the woman who attacked women who identified Bill as a sexual predator.

That's some value set Hillary supporters have. :lol:

Tom
07-28-2016, 04:08 PM
Michelle Obama, "I wake up every morning in a house built by slaves."

And you are not paying to live there, bitch.
Shut up and mop the floors.
Or move the hell out - no one is keeping your sorry ass in that house.

What a POS she is.

MONEY
07-28-2016, 04:14 PM

What she left out is that her husband is a descendant of slave owners.

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 04:18 PM

You're the sicko. There was nothing wrong with where his hands are. And there's nothing wrong with him admiring his daughter's looks. I bet any of you would too if you had a daughter like that.

You said he MOLESTED Ivanka, so back it up or back down. I can tell you she's far too well-adjusted and loving to her dad for her to ever have been molested by him.

MONEY
07-28-2016, 04:24 PM

Anything ever said on the Howard Stern Show should never be taken seriously.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 05:08 PM
You're the sicko. There was nothing wrong with where his hands are. And there's nothing wrong with him admiring his daughter's looks. I bet any of you would too if you had a daughter like that.

You said he MOLESTED Ivanka, so back it up or back down. I can tell you she's far too well-adjusted and loving to her dad for her to ever have been molested by him.

When Trump proves Obama was born in Kenya first.

I've provided enough only a creepy man would think a 15 year old girl sitting on daddy's lap is normal. are u Bill Conlin?

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 05:26 PM
Anything ever said on the Howard Stern Show should never be taken seriously.

apparently in Trump's case nothing can ever be taken seriously.

OntheRail
07-28-2016, 05:39 PM
You are one twisted POS... It is obvious that you are projecting your sickopsychotic desires outwardly. Forget about oiling the gyroscope your off your rocker seek mental help.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 07:13 PM
'Liberal Logic' strikes again. :D

Nancy Pelosi said that we had to pass the ACA bill to find out what was in it.

Hillary's campaign manager, Robert Mook, admits that Hillary does not have the trust of the voters, and says that the big message they are trying to get out there at this convention is that Hillary is trustworthy.

Taking a clue from Pelosi, Mook admits that perhaps the only way to get people to trust Hillary is to have them observe her performance as president. :faint:

“I don't think people will fully appreciate who she is until, knock on wood, she's elected president, because when she is president, I think she will be phenomenally successful because she's a work horse,” he said.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/robby-mook-clinton-off-message-226364#ixzz4FkQKZdXQ

Clocker
07-28-2016, 07:33 PM

And have to spend every waking hour working hard to supervise my personal staff of 24 people. :eek:

_______
07-28-2016, 09:39 PM
The speech just now by the father of the American Muslim soldier who died defending his troops I think may be consequential.

Greyfox
07-28-2016, 09:48 PM
The speech just now by the father of the American Muslim soldier who died defending his troops I think may be consequential.

No mention of the Muslim soldier at Ft Hood eh?

letswastemoney
07-28-2016, 10:13 PM
Completely baffled at how strongly Islam is defended in this country. Right off the bat, women aren't allowed to show their hair in public even if it's 100 degrees. It's illogical and just one way the religion keeps them oppressed.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 10:49 PM
like she was going to say no. :D

Show Me the Wire
07-28-2016, 10:54 PM
News flash Hill's father built his business himself, with lots of hardwork. She said this after she proclaimed nobody builds their business by themselves. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Boris
07-28-2016, 10:55 PM
Where's all this policy stuff they threatened us with? She's barely spent a dime so far.

OntheRail
07-28-2016, 11:03 PM
News flash Hill's father built his business himself, with lots of hardwork. She said this after she proclaimed nobody builds their business by themselves. :confused: :confused: :confused:
You know the rules don't apply to the Clinton's or the family. Rules are for others... you know the little people.

EMD4ME
07-28-2016, 11:04 PM
Does anyone else here have vommit in the top of their throat listenting to this complusive lying demon of a witch HCR?

Show Me the Wire
07-28-2016, 11:21 PM
She is a very poor orator. Only two inflections, monotone and shouting monotone. :ThmbDown:

Racey
07-28-2016, 11:22 PM
on every level a pandering crook parading around mothers of thugs

_______
07-28-2016, 11:31 PM
She is a very poor orator. Only two inflections, monotone and shouting monotone. :ThmbDown:

Agree with this. Those speaking for her throughout the convention did a better job of making her case.

Greyfox
07-28-2016, 11:33 PM
As I've said on another thread, she gave a very powerful speech tonight.
I'm not a fan of hers, but give credit where credit is due.
Well done Hillary. :ThmbUp:

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 11:34 PM
better shut down the Political section, can't have another 4-8 years of complaining guys. it's bad for your health. you got enough problems cussing out the Jocks ride. :D

OntheRail
07-28-2016, 11:37 PM
Like nails across a chalkboard.

JustRalph
07-28-2016, 11:43 PM
better shut down the Political section, can't have another 4-8 years of complaining guys. it's bad for your health. you got enough problems cussing out the Jocks ride. :D

The fun only begins then. Making her impeachment historical will be fun to watch.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 11:48 PM
The fun only begins then. Making her impeachment historical will be fun to watch.

oh brother it'll never end you guys are as bad as the Muslims
give it up.

enough of this. I.m Watching the Purge Election day

Parkview_Pirate
07-29-2016, 12:18 AM
give it up.

You think men have been abusing women and their rights in this country since 1776. Wait until the Dems reap the harvest of their immigration policy, and sharia law takes hold in much of the U.S.

Women will enjoy all the rights held as it was back in 776......(that's right, drop the leading 1....)

Fager Fan
07-29-2016, 12:23 AM
Does anyone else here have vommit in the top of their throat listenting to this complusive lying demon of a witch HCR?

I don't like her, think she's corrupt, and her tone/yelling irritates me. I wouldn't choose to listen to her.

But I don't have the negative visceral reaction to her that I do Obama. Hillary is a typical lying, thieving politician. Obama is far worse than that. He is the closest thing we've seen to evil in Washington. He had a destructive plan for America and he did a pretty good job carrying out that plan.

Fager Fan
07-29-2016, 12:25 AM
give it up.

Yes, we're beheading people.

Do you ever think before you speak?

EMD4ME
07-29-2016, 12:49 AM
I don't like her, think she's corrupt, and her tone/yelling irritates me. I wouldn't choose to listen to her.

But I don't have the negative visceral reaction to her that I do Obama. Hillary is a typical lying, thieving politician. Obama is far worse than that. He is the closest thing we've seen to evil in Washington. He had a destructive plan for America and he did a pretty good job carrying out that plan.

Totally agree......and a very smooth con man.

JustRalph
07-29-2016, 05:54 AM
It wasn't all flowers for Hillary......

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/videos-boos-rain-hillary-clinton-start-speech-protesters-ejected-convention/

Tom
07-29-2016, 07:46 AM
She looked like friggin' parsnip.

JustRalph
07-29-2016, 10:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06R-6s3NSRc

Paid seat fillers.......The Bernie fans were replaced w seat fillers

06R-6s3NSRc

Tom
07-29-2016, 10:09 AM
Paid supporters.
Is that the best Hillary can do? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clocker
07-29-2016, 10:13 AM
Paid seat fillers.......The Bernie fans were replaced w seat fillers

Did Hillary and the DNC pay them $15 an hour? :D

woodtoo
07-29-2016, 10:20 AM
Yes and they are hiring right now on craigslist for tonite. :D

HalvOnHorseracing
07-29-2016, 10:34 AM
You think men have been abusing women and their rights in this country since 1776. Wait until the Dems reap the harvest of their immigration policy, and sharia law takes hold in much of the U.S.

Women will enjoy all the rights held as it was back in 776......(that's right, drop the leading 1....)
Look at the bright side. Under Sharia law you will finally be able to get your way around the house once in a while. Why, I'll bet American men are just giddy with the prospect of complete control over their wives and daughters. Of course, losing that second income and their ability to share in things like running to the grocery store without being accompanied by a male relative could be a little inconvenient, but Americans have long been known as adaptable. Don't be so negative.

Think how simple shopping trips to the mall would be, especially when there is no Victoria's Secret for your wife to "drag" you into.

And as men, we'll be able to say any ridiculous, off the wall, brainless thing that pops into our head without getting called on it. Oh wait, that would be the same as we have now.

Clocker
07-29-2016, 10:39 AM
Nancy Pelosi, who often proclaims her deep Catholic faith, says that we must have the political will to change religious beliefs in order to improve our society.

Once again the 'principles' of the Democratic Party slip out. Got to stop the ignorant little commoners from clinging to their guns and religion.

“Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will,” she explained. “And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed. As I have said and as I believe, the advancement of the full participation of women and girls in every aspect of their societies is the great unfinished business of the 21st century and not just for women but for everyone — and not just in far away countries but right here in the United States.”

And perchance does 'deep-seated cultural codes' refer both to Christian fundamentalism and to Islam?

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/07/28/pelosi-say-those-white-males-are-homophobic-gun-nuts-eh/

Tom
07-29-2016, 10:45 AM

Only the MEN.
Women got $7 and a condom.

Clocker
07-29-2016, 10:52 AM
Only the MEN.
Women got $7 and a condom.

The pay differential is clearly based on ability. Men are much more experienced and efficient in seat filling, from years of watching the game on TV while the little woman was busy in the kitchen. :cool:

Tom
07-29-2016, 11:27 AM
Summary of the DNC Convention....

Tom
07-29-2016, 11:29 AM
And for the rest of the riff raff.....

ArlJim78
07-29-2016, 10:45 PM
Her speech really rocked the house.

letswastemoney
07-30-2016, 12:20 AM
I think Kaine noticed Bill was sleeping, and gave a subtle cut sign. Funny to watch.

davew
07-30-2016, 12:41 AM
the 'happy' party sure had a lot of speakers yelling and screaming during the convention

Hilary started her speech all nice, but the more she went along she started yelling and her eyes started popping out, like a wicked witch - I would not trust my life with her....

boxcar
07-30-2016, 08:30 AM
Her speech really rocked the house.

I bet after Hillary saw pics like this of her dearly beloved husband snoozin' at a watershed moment in her life, the Slickster felt his Witch's burning wrath when they were alone.

Tom
07-30-2016, 09:21 AM
30 years laters, Hillary STILL can't excite her own hubby.
What a failure of a woman.

What a sorry excuse of a man.

The Clintons, some one has to be at the bottom.

Tor Ekman
07-30-2016, 09:38 AM
the 'happy' party sure had a lot of speakers yelling and screaming during the convention

Hilary started her speech all nice, but the more she went along she started yelling and her eyes started popping out, like a wicked witch - I would not trust my life with her....

Spot on ... WTF is with those crazy ass eyes? She is definitely psychotic, who knows what delusional scores she'll be intent on settling if she gets elected.

JustRalph
07-30-2016, 09:55 AM
Spot on ... WTF is with those crazy ass eyes? She is definitely psychotic, who knows what delusional scores she'll be intent on settling if she gets elected.

She will go after the same enemies Obama has. The Tea party, she'll use the IRS to intimidate. Just like he has. She will sit on her hands in foreign policy to appease the left.

I used to think that even the Dems would respond when ISIS came to our shores. But they have proven even beheadings on our own shores won't wake the left up. Nope. They use terrorism as a plot against American gun owners.

So far the greatest fighters of terrorism on this continent can be narrowed down to the LAPD Swat team and the Sgt. Of Arms of Canada's Parliment.

Tom
07-30-2016, 10:22 AM
That's not all she will do........

davew
07-30-2016, 10:49 AM
She will go after the same enemies Obama has. The Tea party, she'll use the IRS to intimidate. Just like he has. She will sit on her hands in foreign policy to appease the left.

I used to think that even the Dems would respond when ISIS came to our shores. But they have proven even beheadings on our own shores won't wake the left up. Nope. They use terrorism as a plot against American gun owners.

So far the greatest fighters of terrorism on this continent can be narrowed down to the LAPD Swat team and the Sgt. Of Arms of Canada's Parliment.

The DEMS are becoming the island of misfit toys -> they accept 'diversity' with open arms.

MONEY
07-30-2016, 10:50 AM

Also Under Clinton a trend that has expanded under Obama will continue to expand.

Renunciation of citizenship

"There were 235 renunciants in 2008,[25] between 731 and 743 in 2009, and about 1485 in 2010;[26][27] In 2011,
there were 1781 renunciants.[28] A total of 2,999 Americans renounced their citizenship in 2013;[29] in 2014,
3415 have renounced their USA citizenship or long term residency.[30]

The State Department estimates 5986 renunciants and 559 relinquishers during FY2015.[31]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renunciation_of_citizenship

_______
07-30-2016, 10:58 AM
Also Under Clinton a trend that has expanded under Obama will continue to expand.

"There were 235 renunciants in 2008,[25] between 731 and 743 in 2009, and about 1485 in 2010;[26][27] In 2011,
there were 1781 renunciants.[28] A total of 2,999 Americans renounced their citizenship in 2013;[29] in 2014,

The State Department estimates 5986 renunciants and 559 relinquishers during FY2015.[31]"

The increase likely has far more to do with tax legislation passed in 2010 affecting oversea citizens than any actions by the President outside of signing that legislation.

barahona44
07-30-2016, 12:13 PM

There are also countries, such as Japan and Mexico, that require a formal renunciation of your citizenship to become naturalized citizens of their country.

boxcar
07-30-2016, 12:16 PM

How ironic! Next month in Kaliiifornia is Muslim appreciation month or some such thing. I guess they celebrate the religion of Islam or something. I wonder if they'll show the footage of Muslims jumping up and down celebrating 9-11 when the planes struck the twin towers, and if the Kaliiifornians join in that celebration as well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OntheRail
07-30-2016, 01:31 PM
How ironic! Next month in Kaliiifornia is Muslim appreciation month or some such thing. I guess they celebrate the religion of Islam or something. I wonder if they'll show the footage of Muslims jumping up and down celebrating 9-11 when the planes struck the twin towers, and if the Kaliiifornians join in that celebration as well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Brought to you by the people the take Christ out of Christmas... :rolleyes:

Tom
07-30-2016, 03:04 PM

How disgusting.
Just when you thought Kalifornica couldn't get any lower.

Will they behead people at a LA celebration?
Knock down some towers and do the hokey-pokey?
Stone random women in Hollywierd?

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-31-2016, 10:54 AM
Never mentioned ISIS ("the JV" --Barack Obama) despite their attempting to kill all of us

Palestinian flags outnumbered American flags until their agenda was identified

Ignored the $19 trillion debt

Encouraged illegal immigration

Invited the cop-murdering Black Lives Matter hate group

And they want to be our latex salesmen (Seinfeld reference for your few who do not know)

davew
07-31-2016, 02:04 PM
I have watched on youtube the 12 years of Obama's DNC speeches. The middle years while campaigning, he was campaigning on the same platform - didn't he accomplish anything the first 4 years?

For the liberals in the crowd - Is doubling the number of Americans on food stamps to near 50 million, something the democrats should be proud of?

JustRalph
07-31-2016, 02:07 PM
I have watched on youtube the 12 years of Obama's DNC speeches. The middle years while campaigning, he was campaigning on the same platform - didn't he accomplish anything the first 4 years?

For the liberals in the crowd - Is doubling the number of Americans on food stamps to near 50 million, something the democrats should be proud of?

Naw, it's being the only Prez to never reach 3% growth that fires em up👍

Tom
07-31-2016, 03:51 PM
The truth is what we want it to be.
What we need it to be.

boxcar
07-31-2016, 04:04 PM

Ask that question again after the election!

zico20
07-31-2016, 05:35 PM
Naw, it's being the only Prez to never reach 3% growth that fires em up👍

But you are not looking at the bigger picture from the Democratic side. Obama can claim that interest rates and inflation were at all time lows during his presidency. Democrats don't care about economic growth. They need to keep as many people dependent on the government as they can.

horses4courses
07-31-2016, 09:41 PM
Sung to the tune of that old ditty "Jimmy Crack Corn"

Russia hacks the Dems, and you don't care - Russia hacks the Dems, and you don't care - Russia hacks the Dems, and you don't care - What a bunch of two-faced bastards

ElKabong
07-31-2016, 09:58 PM
Sung to the tune of that old ditty "Jimmy Crack Corn"

I'm an independent and I don't care
Im an independent and I don't care
I'm an independent and I don't care
Because the dems are sloppy as a rule

Track Collector
07-31-2016, 11:09 PM

Great results if your objective is to create a dependency voting base who will typically buy into the premise of bigger Government.

How does that quote go....."Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety".

Track Collector
07-31-2016, 11:18 PM
Re: Russian Hacking

Typical Liberal Mindset --> People are not personally accountable and responsible for their own actions. :faint:

What a bunch of BS.:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

davew
07-31-2016, 11:43 PM
Re: Russian Hacking

Typical Liberal Mindset --> People are not personally accountable and responsible for their own actions. :faint:

What a bunch of BS.:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

If the hackers did NOT break the law, the world would not have seen what hypocrites some people in the DNC are. Hilary has positions for all of the people forced to resign, even if they already on the Clinton foundation payroll ...

whodoyoulike
08-01-2016, 12:04 AM
... For the liberals in the crowd - Is doubling the number of Americans on food stamps to near 50 million, something the democrats should be proud of?

I looked up Google because of your comment. And, the food stamp program has been around for a long time. The main focus which I can tell is to HELP Americans with their basic needs. Life has and is getting tougher every year since it's inception.

You seem to have a problem with that.

http://www.snaptohealth.org/snap/the-history-of-snap/

newtothegame
08-01-2016, 02:45 AM
Horsey,
We, on the right cared greatly about hacking into servers when Hillary used her personal server for CLASSIFIED info due to the possibility of it being hacked etc etc.... The left told us it was no big deal!

Now you want us to be concerned ????

There is a word for that......someone help me here???

H Y P O C R I S Y ........ :lol: :lol:

Thebart
08-01-2016, 11:07 AM
So good to know so many "real Americans" are here. Pass out the sheets and light the cross. We are safe now.

Tom
08-01-2016, 12:21 PM
So good to know so many "real Americans" are here. Pass out the sheets and light the cross. We are safe now.

We need protection from the feeble minded who would destroy our country.
Like you, for instance.

newtothegame
08-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Guess you can only be a "real American" if you're willing to make stuff up and play the race card at every chance you get (even when there was no reason for it).

Thebart
08-01-2016, 03:22 PM
We need protection from the feeble minded who would destroy our country.
Like you, for instance.

The feeling is quite mutual.

Thebart
08-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Guess you can only be a "real American" if you're willing to make stuff up and play the race card at every chance you get (even when there was no reason for it).

You're comment suggests there may be occasions where the so-called "race card" may be appropriate? Interesting.

I don't play race cards. I disagree with groups like Black Lives Matter and those even more extreme.

I also disagree with those who seem think someone slightly to the left of the Bushes (to name just one "moderate Republican family" is, by definition some kind of liberal who is less American, less patriotic, than those on the right.

What so many - too many - on the right fail to realize (or simply don't want to realize) is that most of us who support social safety net programs want to see accountability and fraudsters caught and prosecuted. That goes for welfare cheats or crony capitalist con-men

It is fascinating to see so how many so called "faith and family" oriented voters are willing to support the family values of a candidate divorced twice, married three times. The guy who campaigns against immigrants but ignores that three of the four kids he fathered (that we know about) were born to immigrant women. And who openly bragged about his prolific trail of female conquests. Real "faith and family values" to be ignored. And the guy who routinely stiffs contractors and small businesses under the b.s. claim that their work was inferior. I know some of those people who did jobs for Trump entities in NYC. They will tell you that an M.O. of Trump is to generally look to pay 60% or less on the dollar if they think someone doesn't have the resources to fight them. That is sleazy from the get-go and Trump has been that way for years. But, he's not a liberal (at least not any more) and that makes it all OK.
-

Tom
08-01-2016, 04:29 PM
You just played it today.
Don't your read your own posts?

PaceAdvantage
08-02-2016, 08:00 AM
I think Trump put a Q in there somewhere.The Q makes it even more politically correct and more inclusive. Which is odd coming from Trump, don't you think?

PaceAdvantage
08-02-2016, 08:06 AM
I wanted to hear her life's work from people who were there. Not from the republicans who never heard of her until she was the First lady. They don't know her. To the republicans she's Pol Pot, SAtan and DArth vader in 1 body. we get it.That last line is funny...think about it for a minute...you'll get it eventually...

PaceAdvantage
08-02-2016, 08:12 AM

But I know that won't happen they will rise up like a Tsunami and vote her in.Suff, is that really you?