PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Bill Maher and his Gay, Black and Communist Friends!

barn32
07-25-2016, 10:00 AM
You left-wing, liberal pinko-commies will absolutely love this piece, while you right-wing, conservative whacko-nut jobs will want to throw something at your set.

And as an added bonus toward the end Tony Schwartz, author of "The Art of the Deal" makes an appearance.

Enjoy!

3SeDjWOuOyY

Tom
07-25-2016, 10:40 AM
Bill Maher is as relevant as a fart.

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-25-2016, 12:26 PM
Bill Maher is as relevant as a fart.

I TOTALLY DISAGREE!!! :mad:

Farts can make your stomach feel better.

:cool:

barn32
07-25-2016, 06:08 PM
The last time I saw a Bill Maher television show was "Politically Incorrect."

I had never seen this show before. I mean they even attacked Trump's kids.

I had no idea this show was so over the top.

Clocker
07-25-2016, 06:38 PM
The last time I saw a Bill Maher television show was "Politically Incorrect."

I had never seen this show before. I mean they even attacked Trump's kids.

I had no idea this show was so over the top.

The last time I watched Maher he was beneath contempt. And Michael Moore is hard to figure out. I can't tell if he really believes the moronic things that he says or if he is deliberately obtuse and a major tool of the DNC.

pandy
07-25-2016, 11:00 PM
Politically incorrect was a great show because Maher made fun of everyone. On his HBO show he turned far to the left. He's a very talented guy but I liked it better when he made fun of both sides.

horses4courses
07-25-2016, 11:09 PM
I TOTALLY DISAGREE!!! :mad:

Farts can make your stomach feel better.

:cool:

This is actually a highly significant conservative statement.
That never ending pursuit of self-satisfaction and enrichment,
while leaving a foul stench for others to endure indefinitely. :faint:

Hank
07-26-2016, 12:10 AM
You left-wing, liberal pinko-commies will absolutely love this piece, while you right-wing, conservative whacko-nut jobs will want to throw something at your set.

And as an added bonus toward the end Tony Schwartz, author of "The Art of the Deal" makes an appearance.

Enjoy!

3SeDjWOuOyY

Here, this should cheer you up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

Show Me the Wire
07-26-2016, 03:07 AM

The Clinton family motto. :eek:

magwell
08-12-2017, 12:19 AM
If this little puke doesn't get fired after tonight's show, he never will, he made a pix of Trump giving head to Putin......:mad:

Lemon Drop Husker
08-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Middle of the road Democrat.

I'm not offended. Douchebags will be douchebags.

When he gives any insight on solving any problems I'll wake up to his shitdom.

Tom
08-12-2017, 10:12 AM
If this little puke doesn't get fired after tonight's show, he never will, he made a pix of Trump giving head to Putin......:mad:

Won't happen.
You see, in the world of the left, this is normal.
People of intelligence understand that Trump is dealing with an extremely important world crisis while the left sit around giggling over stuff like this. Fact of the matter is, what are trying to suggest Trump did is EXACTLY what Obama did to Kim for 8 years.

kingfin66
08-12-2017, 10:55 AM
This is actually a highly significant conservative statement.
while leaving a foul stench for others to endure indefinitely. :faint:

Ha ha. That is funny.:lol:

kingfin66
08-12-2017, 10:59 AM

I heard that last week he mocked a 9-year old boy's letter to President Trump. That is a bit much in my opinion. Ultimately, it is usually the advertisers who decide such matters. In this case; however, HBO has subscribers and no advertisers. If Maher keeps pulling in the ratings he will stay on the air.

Tom
08-12-2017, 03:16 PM
HBO - they were the idiots who canceledWhores. Luck, but find this crap acceptable?

Right.:puke:

therussmeister
08-13-2017, 04:35 PM
...if he is deliberately obtuse and a major tool of the DNC.

Hmm. I wonder why I misread this as saying he is deliberately obese?

ElKabong
08-13-2017, 04:55 PM
I heard that last week he mocked a 9-year old boy's letter to President Trump. That is a bit much in my opinion. Ultimately, it is usually the advertisers who decide such matters. In this case; however, HBO has subscribers and no advertisers. If Maher keeps pulling in the ratings he will stay on the air.

True enough. Maher was one reason why my wife and I decided to kill HBO from our plan.

All he needs is a small contingent to keep his show. He has at least that