PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar pick 6 Sunday?

JustRalph
07-25-2016, 01:54 AM
If I'm reading the chart right, somebody got that Pick 6 Sunday? For 888k?

Anybody know anything about the ticket? I thought for sure it would carry?

castaway01
07-25-2016, 10:37 AM

Only thing DRF had as was that it was wagered through a TVG hub in Oregon, but no details on the ticket structure. That's a hell of a nice Pick 6 though.

Exotic1
07-25-2016, 11:19 AM

The runners that finished 1st-4th were all covered (same ticket?) as well as the #10 runner that finished 6th.

PIC6SIX
07-25-2016, 07:15 PM
I had the first 3 legs of the DMR P-6 on Sunday and came in second on the last 3 legs on a $96 ticket. I went to bed thinking about the winning ticket and it seems to me the syndicate or whatever pushed the ALL button on the last few legs since the #6 in the 4th leg paid 16:1 and I had it as a "Throw-out". That horse won by default due to race dynamics. I applaud the winning ticket holder for putting up the cash to play ALL in various legs of the P-6 but to me that is not handicapping but he/she did surmise that the race was somewhat undecipherable. The 20:1 MSW winner in the 9th was my 5th choice on my analysis but i did not use it since I only used the 3,6 and 7 if memory serves me correctly to keep the cost of my ticket down. I did us the 8 on my late Double ticket with the 8 in the last leg but did not connect. Did back wheel the 8 in the 10th race exacta as a saver but overall it was a loosing day. About $144 is my wager limit on the P-6. Further P-6 comments appreciated since I love playing the P-6 and almost nothing else.

JustRalph
07-25-2016, 09:04 PM
I had the first 3 legs of the DMR P-6 on Sunday and came in second on the last 3 legs on a $96 ticket. I went to bed thinking about the winning ticket and it seems to me the syndicate or whatever pushed the ALL button on the last few legs since the #6 in the 4th leg paid 16:1 and I had it as a "Throw-out". That horse won by default due to race dynamics. I applaud the winning ticket holder for putting up the cash to play ALL in various legs of the P-6 but to me that is not handicapping but he/she did surmise that the race was somewhat undecipherable. The 20:1 MSW winner in the 9th was my 5th choice on my analysis but i did not use it since I only used the 3,6 and 7 if memory serves me correctly to keep the cost of my ticket down. I did us the 8 on my late Double ticket with the 8 in the last leg but did not connect. Did back wheel the 8 in the 10th race exacta as a saver but overall it was a loosing day. About $144 is my wager limit on the P-6. Further P-6 comments appreciated since I love playing the P-6 and almost nothing else.

Thanks for the info. I cannot believe somebody caught.

spiketoo
07-26-2016, 08:51 AM
Can't remember the exact sequence but I think all the numbers were 5 or 6. Something like 6--5-5-6-5-6 or something.

To this day I cannot forget getting beat on a 619K at HP like 20 years ago. Some grandpa at an OTB won on a 2 ticket picking his grandkids bdays. *****sigh*****

theiman
07-26-2016, 11:33 AM
I was at DM on sunday. The tv monitor showed going into the 9th race there were 51 live tickets. Going into the last race there 5 live tickets. The top 4 finishers were all alive. That was some job of handicapping.