PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks -- Democratic emails

highnote
07-23-2016, 06:50 PM
Looks like the DNC was conspiring against Bernie Sanders and favored Clinton. That violates the party charter.

All the more reason to vote for Trump, Johnson or Stein -- anyone but Clinton.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wikileaks-dnc-bernie-sanders_us_579381fbe4b02d5d5ed1d157?section=

JustRalph
07-23-2016, 06:54 PM
I cannot believe this isn't getting more coverage. This might be actually illegal. Conspiracy charges ?

The Ariana Grande licking donuts and losing her White House invite is an interesting part of the leak

ArlJim78
07-23-2016, 07:18 PM
I read through a bunch of them. I always knew they worked hand in hand with the media, but when you see it in black and white it brings it home.
Wikileaks says this was only the first installment too.

JustRalph
07-23-2016, 08:19 PM
Yep, now it's serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4tmNTK0DY

ElKabong
07-23-2016, 08:34 PM
disgusting. Would love to see one of the forum's democrat apologists defend this shit.

No way I vote for a dem in a GE until they (a) come clean , and (b) see some legal actions take place

And by that I don't mean bill and the ag talk about golf and grandchildren On a ****ing Tarmac

This is appalling. It was rigged from the start

ElKabong
07-23-2016, 08:36 PM
I cannot believe this isn't getting more coverage.

+1

Unbelievable

anotherCAfan
07-23-2016, 08:52 PM
I cannot believe this isn't getting more coverage. This might be actually illegal. Conspiracy charges ?
The left hand won't prosecute the right hand. All one in the same. I share your angst, but not surprised at the lack of coverage.

disgusting. Would love to see one of the forum's democrat apologists defend this shit.

...snip...

This is appalling. It was rigged from the start
Agree totally. The apologists, as well as the SJWs, I don't know what they could say.

boxcar
07-23-2016, 09:09 PM
C'mon, guys, none of this stuff is unbelievable. Go back to '08. Remember: a deal was very likely cut between Obama and Clinton to get her to drop out of the race so that he'd get the nomination and clear sailing. In return she would settle for a top spot in BO's cabinet AND clear sailing for her to get the nomination in '16. Obama's hand is in all this. First, he twisted arms at the FBI and the DOJ to get them to not press charges against Hillary -- even though the double-talking FBI admitted that there were grievous errors on Clinton's part.

Now, all Obama had to do was get Bernie out of the way to make smooth Clinton's highway to the White House. So...he twisted more arms at the DNC. All we have here is the classic example of quid pro quo. I just wish all this news would have waited to come out until after the convention -- but even so, it will cast a huge dark cloud over it. Clinton will get very few Bernie supporters and she stands a very good chance of losing even more of her base. How many dark, dark, clouds can surround her before people take notice? Only her most ardent, hard-core supporters will vote for her -- but that won't be enough to get her elected. This election is officially Trump's to lose.

highnote
07-23-2016, 09:15 PM
Only her most ardent, hard-core supporters will vote for her -- but that won't be enough to get her elected. This election is officially Trump's to lose.
Agree.

letswastemoney
07-23-2016, 11:24 PM
I don't think the left will care too much about the emails. They're pretty much convinced that by voting Hillary Clinton, they are "protecting" minorities from the evil Donald Trump and saving the country somehow.

ArlJim78
07-24-2016, 01:03 AM
and the fallout begins, Debbie Schultz has had her speaking slot pulled at next weeks convention. Sad.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-strips-wasserman-schultz-of-convention-speaking-slot/article/2597491

upthecreek
07-24-2016, 07:56 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/

boxcar
07-24-2016, 08:20 AM
The media is covering this up the best they can. I just scoured Yahoo News and there's not one article about this scandal. The MM must be in Extreme Damage Control Mode, trying to buy some time until they figure out how they're going to spin this story. Eventually, this will become "breaking news" because the story is too big to hide indefinitely. :lol: :lol:

barn32
07-24-2016, 09:04 AM
Nothing new here. Politics as Usual.

rastajenk
07-24-2016, 09:26 AM
The MM must be in Extreme Damage Control Mode, trying to buy some time until they figure out how they're going to spin this story. Just waiting on instructions from the Journ-O-List Mothership. My expectation is that the spin will be:

TRUMP IS THE NEW HITLER!

barahona44
07-24-2016, 09:40 AM
Looks like the DNC forgot the first rule of Massachusetts politics.

Don't write when you can speak.
Don't speak when you can nod.
Don't nod when you can wink.

Clocker
07-24-2016, 10:27 AM
Rumors on the web that Russia was behind the leaks to help Trump. :D

rastajenk
07-24-2016, 12:27 PM
I had CNN on in the background this morning. They were obsessed with Ailes and Fox News. Staying with the important stuff. The Clinton News Network was fully living up to its name.

ElKabong
07-24-2016, 07:45 PM
Still waiting on mosty, h4c and the like to jump in and defend. Instead they're hiding behind dnc's skirt like cowards. ... Or, waiting to quote the dnc's website response when available.

What a shithole this election is.

I recall a documentary about watergate back in the 70s , a fair minded liberal said the worst thing about watergate was that it robbed us all of a choice. Here we are 40 years later, facing the same thing. Unforgivable

highnote
07-24-2016, 07:48 PM
Rumors on the web that Russia was behind the leaks to help Trump. :D

The Clinton camp said that Russia is weaponizing Wikileaks.

I ask... how can the truth be a weapon?

I suppose it is only liars who don't like the truth to be known.

ElKabong
07-24-2016, 07:56 PM
Cnn reporting dnc's chair has resigned... Countdown to the excuse of she was solely responsible for this scandal in ten, nice, eight, seven......

Clocker
07-24-2016, 08:03 PM

The same way daylight can be a weapon against a vampire.

My apologies to any of you vampires offended by being compared to the Clintons.

PaceAdvantage
07-24-2016, 08:03 PM
She knows to follow Chancellor Clinton's every order...fall on that sword Debbie!

boxcar
07-24-2016, 08:06 PM
Cnn reporting dnc's chair has resigned... Countdown to the excuse of she was solely responsible for this scandal in ten, nice, eight, seven......

She was not solely responsible. She took her marching orders from the WH and now she's going to sacrifice herself on the altar of the Greater Good -- but she's very likely been well compensated for her humiliation.

Clocker
07-24-2016, 08:09 PM

One moonbat replaced by another. :rolleyes:

Donna Brazile, the DNC’s vice chair, will serve as interim chair through the election, the DNC communications director announced.

Clinton also responded in a statement thanking her “longtime friend” for her service. She also announced that Wasserman Schultz would serve as her campaign’s honorary chair.

What's the difference? I thought that was already Debbie's role at the DNC. :D

fast4522
07-24-2016, 08:27 PM
She knows to follow Chancellor Clinton's every order...fall on that sword Debbie!

I do not think Hillary Clinton is the leader of the democratic party until Barack Hussein Obama becomes a former President, if any of you think that she issued her own pass when James Comey folded like a cheep cigar box your fooling yourselves. A side note is this is just the tip of the iceberg as far as recovered emails. She may never become the leader of anything, it is a fair bet that a Presidential pardon might be given to her in the last hours.

boxcar
07-24-2016, 08:44 PM
I was just told that Clinton hired DSW as "honorary chair" for her campaign.
I wonder if that would be the chair in some outhouse somewhere. :rolleyes:

But be that as it may... not a smooth move by Clinton -- to hire the gal who betrayed the trust of Bernie's supporters. I guess Clinton has written them off...

JustRalph
07-24-2016, 08:44 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

DNC donors electrocuting their horses....... :bang:

Check out this list

YOU GOTTA READ THESE

Boris
07-24-2016, 09:03 PM
If Clinton wins, DWS will pick a nice country to play ambassador for the next four years.

In the immortal words of George W. Bush, "Mission Accomplished!".

davew
07-24-2016, 09:04 PM

I suppose it is only liars who don't like the truth to be known.

Russia would rather have Clinton as pres, they know how easy it is to read her mail and how easy it is to buy her.

Clocker
07-24-2016, 09:21 PM
Russia would rather have Clinton as pres, they know how easy it is to read her mail and how easy it is to buy her.

Clinton is a much bigger hawk than Trump when it comes to Russia.

Putin said something nice about Trump, and now Trump thinks that he and Putin are buds, and can make beautiful music together. If The Donald ever tries to bargain with Vladimir, he's going to learn a lot more about the art of the deal than he ever imagined.

highnote
07-24-2016, 09:21 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

DNC donors electrocuting their horses....... :bang:

Check out this list

YOU GOTTA READ THESE

GREAT STUFF! Some very interesting insights. Nothing too suprising, though. These emails just confirm want a bunch of twits these people are.

Clocker
07-24-2016, 09:23 PM
If Clinton wins, DWS will pick a nice country to play ambassador for the next four years.

What country do we dislike enough to do that to them? :eek:

barahona44
07-24-2016, 09:24 PM

In the immortal words of George W. Bush, "Mission Accomplished!".
She's not ready to give up her Congressional seat yet, but I'm sure she has that IOU stashed away in a safe place.

ArlJim78
07-24-2016, 10:19 PM
chairperson resigns in disgrace, immediately hired by Hillary Clinton. :lol:
the hits just keep on coming.
this convention promises to be quite the spectacle.

Clocker
07-24-2016, 10:32 PM

Surprisingly, the GOP convention was fairly calm as far as outside protests and demonstrations. The Democratic convention may be a little livelier.

The city expects 35,000 to 50,000 protesters daily during the July 25-28 convention. Anticipated gathering spots include FDR Park, Marconi Plaza, Independence Mall, City Hall, and the Municipal Services Building.

Protesters include pro-Bernie groups, anti-frackers, the Green Party, and even those anti-LBGT crack pots from the Westboro Baptist Church.

I love cheap political drama. :p

barahona44
07-24-2016, 10:50 PM
Wonder if the RNC deleted any of their anti-Trump emails?

JustRalph
07-24-2016, 10:59 PM
She's not ready to give up her Congressional seat yet, but I'm sure she has that IOU stashed away in a safe place.

I'm sure she has more than one

Clocker
07-24-2016, 11:00 PM

Neither the RNC nor the DNC are subject to federal regulations regarding record keeping. Not deleting them is really stupid for either side, as Little Debbie has sadly learned.

JustRalph
07-24-2016, 11:12 PM
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/24/bernie-sanders-supporters-chant-lock-her-up-in-philadelphia-protest-against-clinton/

Bernie supporters wanting to lock her up now

highnote
07-24-2016, 11:14 PM
They should have been using Mark Cuban's Cyberdust app.

https://www.cyberdust.com/

fast4522
07-24-2016, 11:25 PM

Folks at the RNC are not as inherently stupid as their counterparts. When Donald J. Trump eliminated Jeb Bush hard and fast it was crystal clear that they had a very determined contender demanded and getting a face to face at RNC headquarters if you recall. Today you have folks mocking the Trump ground game, but he might as well be writing a new how to book that many will say oh shit to.

fast4522
07-24-2016, 11:31 PM
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/24/bernie-sanders-supporters-chant-lock-her-up-in-philadelphia-protest-against-clinton/

Bernie supporters wanting to lock her up now

The Clinton's will throw Sanders a bone, and at 74 after folding up his tent it will be enough for him to NOT pull a Cruz. If any of his supporters smell a rat, instead of staying home they will vote Trump for revenge.

highnote
07-24-2016, 11:35 PM
Funny how RNC delegates and Sanders supports both chanted "Lock her up!"

:lol:

ArlJim78
07-24-2016, 11:53 PM
Funny how RNC delegates and Sanders supports both chanted "Lock her up!"

I guess you can say there is real bipartisan support on this idea. :D

barn32
07-25-2016, 04:07 AM
Wonder if the RNC deleted any of their anti-Trump emails?<<<crickets>>>

rastajenk
07-25-2016, 06:38 AM
Protesters include pro-Bernie groups, anti-frackers, the Green Party, and even those anti-LBGT crack pots from the Westboro Baptist Church. A high fence was constructed around the arena to keep those people out. Oh, the irony. :faint:

"Build That Fence! Build That Fence! Build That Fence!..."

Tom
07-25-2016, 07:35 AM
chairperson resigns in disgrace, immediately hired by Hillary Clinton. :lol:
the hits just keep on coming.

And gets a gushing support from Obama.
Reward bad behavior, the motto of the left.

Tom
07-25-2016, 07:37 AM
<<<crickets>>>

Did you miss Post 42 - it was just 4 posts ago. :rolleyes:

I think the topic of the RNC screwing Trump was covered rather in depth, but don't let that ruin a good drive-by post.

boxcar
07-25-2016, 09:25 AM
Folks at the RNC are not as inherently stupid as their counterparts. When Donald J. Trump eliminated Jeb Bush hard and fast it was crystal clear that they had a very determined contender demanded and getting a face to face at RNC headquarters if you recall. Today you have folks mocking the Trump ground game, but he might as well be writing a new how to book that many will say oh shit to.

Perhaps after the election, Trump can write a new book: "The Art of Winning the White House".

Clocker
07-25-2016, 09:59 AM
A high fence was constructed around the arena to keep those people out. Oh, the irony. :faint:

"Build That Fence! Build That Fence! Build That Fence!..."

A 4 mile, 8 foot high fence to keep out Americans! :p

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/dnc-erects-four-mile-fence-around-philly-convention-site/

hcap
07-25-2016, 10:17 AM
Perhaps after the election, Trump can write a new book: "The Art of Winning the White House".He's gonna need a new ghost writer. One who specializes in fiction and tall tales. I think you fit the bill judging by the tall tales you have written on the religious thread.

Why don't you apply as his "holy ghost writer".

Just don't say he's a sociopath who reached his peak as a reality show maven.

You guys could easily do a definitive analysis of "The Gong Show" and how it affected his bogus 2016 failed election bid

boxcar
07-25-2016, 10:37 AM
He's gonna need a new ghost writer. One who specializes in fiction and tall tales. I think you fit the bill judging by the tall tales you have written on the religious thread.

Just don't say he's a sociopath who reached his peak as a reality show maven.

You guys could easily do a definitive analysis of "The Gong Show" and how it affected his bogus 2016 failed election bid

He doesn't need my help. He's doing just fine, thank you, in spite of all the disgusting, vile establishment Repugs who tried everything to derail his nomination.

Another reason he doesn't need my help is because the Witch from Hell will unwittingly aid his bid -- in big ways, I predict.

Tom
07-25-2016, 10:45 AM

I don't care who you are, that's funny! :lol:

Maybe we could throws the Good Book at Hillary, too. :lol: :lol:

hcap
07-25-2016, 10:45 AM
He doesn't need my help. He's doing just fine, thank you, in spite of all the disgusting, vile establishment Repugs who tried everything to derail his nomination.

Another reason he doesn't need my help is because the Witch from Hell will unwittingly aid his bid -- in big ways, I predict.
He dissed Sarah too much taking Pence for VP instead. :lol: :lol:

He has hardly got any convention bounce. After the Dems hold theirs it's bye bye Donald. And he will follow his good buddy Roger Ailes on down the toilette.

Saratoga_Mike
07-25-2016, 11:13 AM

He has hardly got any convention bounce. After the Dems hold theirs it's bye bye Donald. And he will follow his good buddy Roger Ailes on down the toilette.

Latest CNN polling disagrees with you, but who knows.

Clocker
07-25-2016, 11:23 AM
Musical chairs at the DNC. :D

Following Little Debbie's resignation, Donna Brazile was named as interim chair of the DNC. Then leaked emails showed that Brazile had also been strongly critical of Sanders and his supporters.

Brazile is now the ex-interim Chair of the DNC, and Marcia Fudge, a Congresswoman from Ohio, has been named Permanent Chair.

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/07/marcia_fudge_named_permanent_c.html

Tom
07-25-2016, 11:28 AM
DNC says "Fudge it!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of Ron Guidry pitching in the World Series.....3 up and 3 down! :lol: :lol: :lol:

boxcar
07-25-2016, 11:28 AM

You're on some very bad weed, 'cappy. :rolleyes:

hcap
07-25-2016, 11:33 AM
Latest CNN polling disagrees with you, but who knows.Before the repug convention Clinton was leading buy three. Now Trump is ahead +0.2 on RealclearPolitics. So he got a 3 point bounce so far.Not very much as far as convention bounces go, but we will see how much larger it goes until the Dem convention gets underway tonight

rastajenk
07-25-2016, 11:39 AM
Most parties get a poll bounce from their conventions. This might be the first one to get a negative bounce.

barahona44
07-25-2016, 11:54 AM
Before the repug convention Clinton was leading buy three. Now Trump is ahead +0.2 on RealclearPolitics. So he got a 3 point bounce so far.Not very much as far as convention bounces go, but we will see how much larger it goes until the Dem convention gets underway tonight
Convention bounces ain't what they used to be.People see them as what they are- infomercials, all that's missing is Ron Popiel.Clinton's bounce won't be any bigger and if something bad happens, may indeed be worse.

_______
07-25-2016, 11:58 AM
Most parties get a poll bounce from their conventions. This might be the first one to get a negative bounce.

George McGovern, were he alive to do so, would disagree.

rastajenk
07-25-2016, 12:01 PM
Well, I was 16 at the time, so forgive me for forgetting the most underwhelming candidate of recent recorded history.

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-25-2016, 12:10 PM
It does seem that being a Democrat automatically makes you ignorant about emails.

Too bad Clinton did not pick her evil sister, Wasserman, for her running mate. Now THAT would have been funny.

Clocker
07-25-2016, 12:14 PM
It appears that there is evidence in the leaked emails of pay for play donations in exchange for appointments to federal positions.

Democratic National Committee documents recently released by WikiLeaks include spreadsheets and emails that appear to show party officials planning which donors and prominent fundraisers to provide with appointments to federal boards and commissions.

The documents, which were circulated among top DNC officials in April, could raise legal questions for the party, says Ken Boehm, the chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

“The disclosed DNC emails sure look like the potential Clinton Administration has intertwined the appointments to federal government boards and commissions with the political and fund raising operations of the Democratic Party,” Boehm told The Daily Caller.

“That is unethical, if not illegal.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-dnc-documents-show-plans-to-reward-big-donors-with-federal-appointments/#ixzz4FRBuGmUY

Tom
07-25-2016, 12:46 PM
Well, I was 16 at the time, so forgive me for forgetting the most underwhelming candidate of recent recorded history.

My very first vote ever.

:bang: :( :bang:

Tom
07-25-2016, 01:15 PM
Julian Assange has announced he has a batch of Hillary emails that will show her involvement in all of this.

Hillary must be feeling like Cinderella at 11:58 PM........ :kiss:

barahona44
07-25-2016, 01:36 PM
My very first vote ever.

Oh, oh Tom's secret past as a lefty Democrat moonbat is coming to light! :D

Tom
07-25-2016, 02:16 PM
Carter ended that phase.
Reagan sealed the deal.
As much as I tried to write him off as a crackpot rich guy president, I couldn't do it. He made too much sense.

Once I got out of college, my mind worked much better. That liberal crap kept my brains mushed up. The cure for that was a job in the real world. Where college is just a memory of beer parties and feel-good do do.

If you want to get an education, go to college.
If you want to learn something constructive, get a job and go into debt.

boxcar
07-25-2016, 03:12 PM
I love Crazy Bernie's supporters' chant at the DNC. ('cap pay attention!) "Hell no, DNC, we won't vote for Hillary. (You rock, you Crazy Bernes! :lol: )

Also, Mr. 'cap, for your info: Trump got a 6 pt. bump after the RNC convention. Check out CNN, for one example.

_______
07-25-2016, 03:34 PM
I love Crazy Bernie's supporters' chant at the DNC. ('cap pay attention!) "Hell no, DNC, we won't vote for Hillary. (You rock, you Crazy Bernes! :lol: )

Also, Mr. 'cap, for your info: Trump got a 6 pt. bump after the RNC convention. Check out CNN, for one example.

I stick with one measure which is the RCP 4 way (includes Johnson and Stein). That showed Clinton with a 3.5 lead last Sunday and a 0.4 lead today.

CNN is likely using their in house poll for reference. An average of all polls is going to be less volatile than any single poll in most cases.

_______
07-25-2016, 03:41 PM
If I were Clinton, I'd want to find out what was held back for an October release and be getting ready for that.

The likelihood that this is the worst is low. They need to find out what else is out there and get it out themselves.

Just like the Melania nonsense for Trump, the longer this stays in the news cycle, the worse it is for them.

whodoyoulike
07-25-2016, 03:48 PM
... Also, Mr. 'cap, for your info: Trump got a 6 pt. bump after the RNC convention. Check out CNN, for one example.

But, didn't they take that poll of the RNC delegates as they were leaving the convention?

boxcar
07-25-2016, 03:54 PM
I stick with one measure which is the RCP 4 way (includes Johnson and Stein). That showed Clinton with a 3.5 lead last Sunday and a 0.4 lead today.

CNN is likely using their in house poll for reference. An average of all polls is going to be less volatile than any single poll in most cases.

I stick with the MM who is the bag for Clinton. MSNBC also gave Trump a bounce.

As I stated the other day: This election is Trump's to lose. Hillary is damaged goods. Between the Crazy Bernes who will not vote for her and those who never liked her, her battle is a very steep uphill one. Small wonder the Dems want to restore the civil rights of felons in VA. since most of them black. But I think there's irony in that maneuver, too. How many would care to get up off their duffs to vote....for anyone!? :lol:

boxcar
07-25-2016, 03:55 PM
But, didn't they take that poll of the RNC delegates as they were leaving the convention?

Google it. Maybe you can find devil that you're looking for in the details.

Saratoga_Mike
07-25-2016, 03:57 PM
If I were Clinton, I'd want to find out what was held back for an October release and be getting ready for that.

The likelihood that this is the worst is low. They need to find out what else is out there and get it out themselves.

Just like the Melania nonsense for Trump, the longer this stays in the news cycle, the worse it is for them.

Trump will eventually hold a press conference, and I say "I'm releasing all my paid speeches to Wall Street firms." I suspect none exist. He will then ask Hillary to keep her pledge. If she doesn't, he will bash her endlessly. If she does, he will dig out the good parts and fire up the Bernie voters again, reminding them not to trust her.

Tom
07-25-2016, 04:00 PM

Of course, being in the thick of it all, she is well aware what is coming.
Julian Assange has promised the next batch will connect her to this all.
zekIGdWdOp0

boxcar
07-25-2016, 04:13 PM
And one other thing for you doubters out there: Hillary brings an awful lot of heavy baggage with her -- baggage that Trump simply doesn't have. So...Trump's post-convention bump should not be surprising. Trump very likely won over many Independents. I don't think Nurse Ratchet with her winning personality :rolleyes: , shrill voice and extreme lefitist ideology will get too many of these either at the end of the DNC convention. :lol:

letswastemoney
07-25-2016, 04:15 PM
I'm starting to believe Donald Trump can win, although he still needs to improve and it would be an upset. But, he can do it!!!

Clocker
07-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Speculation by John Fund at the National Review that October Surprises could include Trump's tax returns and Hillary's emails concerning the Clinton Foundation.

Assange strongly hinted that other e-mail releases were coming, and sources close to him say they will go beyond the DNC e-mails. Assange himself says he wants to stop Hillary because she is, in his view, a liberal “war hawk” He claims that “a vote today for Hillary Clinton is a vote for endless, stupid war.” He then followed up by saying: “Hillary didn’t just vote for Iraq. She made her own Iraq. Libya is Hillary’s Iraq and if she becomes president, she will make more.”

Speculation in the Hillary camp about what could be in future releases from WikiLeaks center around her association with the Clinton Foundation. Peter Schweizer, the author of Clinton Cash, told me: The activities of Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state intersect with the favor-seeking of the Clinton Foundation. It is strange that so few of her publicly released e-mails touch on the Clinton Foundation. Maybe the private ones do.” The FBI recovered many of the deleted e-mails from Hillary’s server, and those are part of its ongoing probe into the Clinton Foundation.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438268/wikileaks-release-clinton-foundation-e-mails-trumps-taxes-october-surprise

boxcar
07-25-2016, 04:19 PM
Of course, being in the thick of it all, she is well aware what is coming.
Julian Assange has promised the next batch will connect her to this all.
zekIGdWdOp0

I find it interesting that the Witch hasn't distanced herself from this scandal by denouncing the DNC fraud. She's playing it very close to the vest, knowing that more bad news is coming her way this time. The less she says now, the less she'll have to walk back after the new revelation becomes breaking news. :lol: I just hope that this new stuff isn't leaked until after the convention. Then we can be sure, she'll get the bump she deserves -- going in the other direction.

Saratoga_Mike
07-25-2016, 04:44 PM
I find it interesting that the Witch hasn't distanced herself from this scandal by denouncing the DNC fraud. She's playing it very close to the vest, knowing that more bad news is coming her way this time. The less she says now, the less she'll have to walk back after the new revelation becomes breaking news. :lol: I just hope that this new stuff isn't leaked until after the convention. Then we can be sure, she'll get the bump she deserves -- going in the other direction.

First, I'm loving the uproar over this issue. You know Hillary is going ballistic over it. But Bernie isn't even a Dem - should anyone be surprised the DEMOCRATIC National Committee would be rooting for the Dem? On principle, Martin O'Malley, a Dem, might have the right to complain about what happened (debates scheduled at 8 pm on Saturdays), but Bernie doesn't. Politically, though, it's another great wedge issue between Clinton and Bernie's supporters. I love how Trump is trying to fire up the Bernie supporters -- it really was rigged!!!! Haha. Let's hope for more emails!

boxcar
07-25-2016, 05:07 PM
First, I'm loving the uproar over this issue. You know Hillary is going ballistic over it. But Bernie isn't even a Dem - should anyone be surprised the DEMOCRATIC National Committee would be rooting for the Dem? On principle, Martin O'Malley, a Dem, might have the right to complain about what happened (debates scheduled at 8 pm on Saturdays), but Bernie doesn't. Politically, though, it's another great wedge issue between Clinton and Bernie's supporters. I love how Trump is trying to fire up the Bernie supporters -- it really was rigged!!!! Haha. Let's hope for more emails!

If the DNC really wanted to get on the good side of the Crazy Bernes, the chair person tonight should have a moment of silent prayer for all the mysterious deaths that took place under the Clintons' watch -- starting with Vince Foster. But...on second thought that might take up a lot of valuable speaking time tonight. :lol: :lol:

Clocker
07-25-2016, 05:25 PM
First, I'm loving the uproar over this issue. You know Hillary is going ballistic over it. Me too. I love sleazy drama, and it could not happen to a better couple than the Clintons. I'm sure Trump will get his fair share later in the year.

Now Julian Assange says that he will be releasing more information about Hillary soon, and he says it is serious enough to get her arrested.

http://yournewswire.com/julian-assange-my-next-leak-will-ensure-hillarys-arrest/

tucker6
07-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Where is H4C with one of his witty cartoons? :lol:

RunForTheRoses
07-25-2016, 05:32 PM
My very first vote ever.

You were a friend of those long haired hippie type pinko *** back then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952h-AJ3Bcg

RunForTheRoses
07-25-2016, 05:36 PM
I would take this with a grain of salt, being an electoral college vote makes it nearly impossible demographically for Repugs but:

http://www.businessinsider.com/nate-silver-donald-trump-polls-2016-7

Saratoga_Mike
07-25-2016, 05:41 PM
I'm pretty sure Nate Silver knows about the Electoral College.

cj
07-25-2016, 05:52 PM
I'm pretty sure Nate Silver knows about the Electoral College.

LOL, yes, yes he does.

RunForTheRoses
07-25-2016, 06:12 PM
LOL, yes, yes he does.

Ha Ha Ha yes, Trump is it, Nate knows all.

Greyfox
07-25-2016, 09:21 PM
If the DNC really wanted to get on the good side of the Crazy Bernes, the chair person tonight should have a moment of silent prayer for all the mysterious deaths that took place under the Clintons' watch -- starting with Vince Foster. But...on second thought that might take up a lot of valuable speaking time tonight. :lol: :lol:

Those might be James Comey's thoughts too.

https://memegenerator.net/instance/69278677

boxcar
07-25-2016, 09:31 PM
I'm so underwhelmed by the DNC convention that I think it will die a slow, agonizing death over the next four days...and Trump will get another 6-point bump after the funeral. :lol: :lol:

highnote
07-26-2016, 12:14 AM
I'm so underwhelmed by the DNC convention that I think it will die a slow, agonizing death over the next four days...and Trump will get another 6-point bump after the funeral. :lol: :lol:

It is underwhelming, but not as much as the republican convention.

Both parties have big problems with their nominees.

I would wager that Hillary will get a bigger bump in the polls than Trump unless the dems have a big meltdown of some sort. If things continue the same way over the next 3 days, the dems get a positive bump.

JustRalph
07-27-2016, 10:54 PM
They just released MP3 files of phone calls.......uh oh!

:eek:

davew
07-27-2016, 11:04 PM
They just released MP3 files of phone calls.......uh oh!

:eek:

voicemail - it dies not matter how BAD and SELF-INCRIMINATING these are, they were gotten 'illegally' and whomever stole them needs the book thrown at them (according to the DEMwit leaders)

Pineta was in a tizzy fit about Trump asking 'whomever' may have the 'lost' Clinton emails. to release them. I hope they do and the Clinton Crime Syndicate (cough.. cough Foundation) gets taken down. How many million would it take to remove a country's leader?

JustRalph
07-28-2016, 02:42 AM
GMA is on it......but they are pro Dem, so I don't expect much

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/new-wikileaks-dnc-recordings/

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/dnc-voicemails.jpg

hcap
07-28-2016, 04:01 AM
I think this boosted the Dems much more than ANYTHING the repugss did particularly after Obama spoke.

As I have said the Dems will win the "convention polls gain" in the coming weeks and will put to shame the repugs on the vital and necessary ground game/waSfJlQg-z8

hcap
07-28-2016, 04:33 AM
The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB) is an independent, non-profit, bipartisan public policy organization....

http://www.crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-fiscal-guide-2016-election

http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_cfrb_trump_vs_clinton.jpg

"According to the CFRB, Hillary Clinton has proposed $1.4 trillion in new spending and $1.2 trillion in revenue increases to pay for it. Pretty close! Donald Trump's proposed budget, by contrast, is about $10 trillion out of whack.

On the bright side, the top 1% get their taxes reduced by about 12 percentage points. So it's all good.".......

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/07/chart-day-donald-trumps-deficit-busting-budget-plan

boxcar
07-28-2016, 08:43 AM
I think this boosted the Dems much more than ANYTHING the repugss did particularly after Obama spoke.

As I have said the Dems will win the "convention polls gain" in the coming weeks and will put to shame the repugs on the vital and necessary ground game

Did the pic send a thrill up your leg, 'cap? You do know, they hate each other, right?

Saratoga_Mike
07-28-2016, 08:49 AM
As I have said the Dems will win the "convention polls gain" in the coming weeks and will put to shame the repugs on the vital and necessary ground game

Care to put a number on this? To me, there's more disunity among Dems now than pre-convention. And I'm not a Trump (or Hillary) supporter.

Do agree with you on the ground game comment - big edge to Dems.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 08:55 AM
To me, there's more disunity among Dems now than pre-convention.

Bernie already announced that he is going back to his day job as a Senator from Vermont and is keeping the 'I' for Independent after his name and title. I'm sure the Bernie Bros will stay in the Democratic Party and work tirelessly to elect Hillary. :rolleyes:

http://heatst.com/politics/bernie-sanders-leaves-the-democratic-party/ (http://heatst.com/politics/bernie-sanders-leaves-the-democratic-party/)

hcap
07-28-2016, 09:31 AM
Care to put a number on this? To me, there's more disunity among Dems now than pre-convention. And I'm not a Trump (or Hillary) supporter.

Do agree with you on the ground game comment - big edge to Dems.No! Much more bitching and disfunction among repugs and conservatives.

If I remember correctly you were among the more rational NON-trumpets here. Not only you but quite a few others as well are examples of the real "disunity"

Major question is will the other non-trumpet conservatives sit at home on november 8th or perhaps vote the increasingly clear rational choice, Hilary?

We wail have a better idea in a few weeks what the convention bounce(s) will be. Once again what worked in the republican primary will not work in the general and IMHO not provide as large of a bounce as you gents hope.

Either way kiss the republican party bye-bye as we have known it..

Saratoga_Mike
07-28-2016, 09:46 AM
No! Much more bitching and disfunction among repugs and conservatives.

If I remember correctly you were among the more rational NON-trumpets here. Not only you but quite a few others as well are examples of the real "disunity"

Major question is will the other non-trumpet conservatives sit at home on november 8th or perhaps vote the increasingly clear rational choice, Hilary?

We wail have a better idea in a few weeks what the convention bounce(s) will be. Once again what worked in the republican primary will not work in the general and IMHO not provide as large of a bounce as you gents hope.

Either way kiss the republican party bye-bye as we have known it..

I forgot you were incapable of objective analysis. Never mind.

hcap
07-28-2016, 09:51 AM
You also forgot throwing a hissy fit will not change one's objectivity on the outcomes of presidential elections.

Never mind :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

_______
07-28-2016, 10:04 AM
Using the RCP 4 way as the measure, Trump got a bump of less than 3.5 points. I have not looked at head to head polling as the 4 way, which offers voters two none of the above choices, seems like a better measure in a year when both major candidates carry such high negatives.

Since the average convention bump is 6, I think it's not an unreasonable assumption that Clinton could come out of the convention with a larger bump.

I do think it's funny that there has been so much attention paid to something that history tells us is transitory. Michael Dukakis led Bush by 17 after getting a larger than average convention bump. The Trump Uber Alles crowd had their thrill and next week I'm sure the Clinton supporters will be screaming the polls prove the election is over.

Hardly anyone here seems capable of moderating their enthusiasm with any perspective about what these moves in polling around conventions have actually meant. Very often it's nothing at all.

boxcar
07-28-2016, 10:06 AM
Using the RCP 4 way as the measure, Trump got a bump of less than 3.5 points. I have not looked at head to head polling as the 4 way, which offers voters two none of the above choices, seems like a better measure in a year when both major candidates carry such high negatives.

Since the average convention bump is 6, I think it's not an unreasonable assumption that Clinton could come out of the convention with a larger bump.

I do think it's funny that there has been so much attention paid to something that history tells us is transitory. Michael Dukakis led Bush by 17 after getting a larger than average convention bump. The Trump Uber Alles crowd had their thrill and next week I'm sure the Clinton supporters will be screaming the polls prove the election is over.

Hardly anyone here seems capable of moderating their enthusiasm with any perspective about what these moves in polling around conventions have actually meant. Very often it's nothing at all.

Trump got a much larger bump than 3 points. This has been pointed our previously on this thread.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 10:12 AM

Why is 'disunity' a four letter word in the 'minds' of the true believers? It is two party unity that has put this government into effective gridlock for years and years, while the weight of the system pulls it ever downward into the black hole of ever bigger government and ever more tax and spend idiocy.

It was disunity that provided the closest thing to positive action in recent history, the Tea Party movement that did some house cleaning in Washington and challenged the status quo. But the new guys in town wouldn't or couldn't carry through with their promises to change things, and it was back to the old Potomac two-step.

Hillary is no more a rational choice than is Trump. There is little difference between them. They both believe that the country is in trouble, and that the solution is more government and more regulation. Both preach about the evils of NAFTA, despite all empirical evidence from both side of the political spectrum of its major benefits to our economy. Both think that the government can make better decisions about trade, wages, health insurance, etc., than can the free market and the individual consumer. Both would restrict basic rights like freedom of speech.

When it comes to rational, there ain't no such thing on the immediate political horizon. When it comes to the lesser of two evils, the answer isn't in their policies. The lesser of these two evils is which ever one is more likely to be stymied by an uncooperative Congress. That's the only rational issue in play in this election.

_______
07-28-2016, 10:25 AM
Trump got a much larger bump than 3 points. This has been pointed our previously on this thread.

538 shows a 4 point bounce when they wrote about it two days ago. That compares the head to head polling available at that time.

The Ipsos poll that had showed Clinton with a more than 10 point lead was an outlier when it was released. It regressed to the mean the next time it was taken.

DO NOT FOLLOW SINGLE SOURCE POLLING. I can't say it any stronger. The polling averages paint a better picture of the state of the race. The 4 way, to my mind, is a better reflection of voter sentiment than head to head polling.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 10:35 AM
538 shows a 4 point bounce when they wrote about it two days ago. That compares the head to head polling available at that time.

The Ipsos poll that had showed Clinton with a more than 10 point lead was an outlier when it was released. It regressed to the mean the next time it was taken.

DO NOT FOLLOW SINGLE SOURCE POLLING. I can't say it any stronger. The polling averages paint a better picture of the state of the race. The 4 way, to my mind, is a better reflection of voter sentiment than head to head polling.

McCain had the lead after the RNC and Romney had the lead after the RNC. But Obama won by a landslide both times.

Just keep pounding on Trump daily, his taxes, Those body blows take a toll.
The Bushes will be supporting Hillary, I'm waiting for them to declare around October. The Bush women are 100% for Hillary. they hate Trump.

Saratoga_Mike
07-28-2016, 10:45 AM
McCain had the lead after the RNC and Romney had the lead after the RNC. But Obama won by a landslide both times.

The Bushes will be supporting Hillary, I'm waiting for them to declare around October. The Bush women are 100% for Hillary. they hate Trump.

Trump's excuse for not releasing his tax returns is laughable, but wait until October rolls around and Trump savages Hillary on her Goldman speeches. Personally, I don't care about them, but I suspect they will tick off Bernie-backers in a big way...otherwise, she would have already released them. What will her excuse be for not releasing them this time?

_______
07-28-2016, 10:50 AM

7.2% and 3.9%. I'm not sure what the technical definition of "landslide" is but neither of those elections meet mine. The Bushes will not endorse anyone which speaks volumes by itself. Your claim about the female members of the Bush clan is, I suspect, as entirely unsubstantiated as many of your other claims.

On a rare occasion, I have found myself agreeing with something you posted.

That has always triggered a crisis where I examined my own assumptions about the issue to find out where I went astray.

You run as hot as the most intemperate Trump supporters.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 10:59 AM
The Bushes will not endorse anyone which speaks volumes by itself.

The Bushes will do their best to support the down-ballot Republican candidates while ignoring as much as possible the presidential race. There is too much bad blood from Trump's attacks on Jeb and George W. Bush, but no way they would ever endorse Hillary.

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 11:09 AM

You've lost your mind.

barahona44
07-28-2016, 11:22 AM

You just got Bill Clinton's attention. :D

Tom
07-28-2016, 11:25 AM

Trump is not a pathetic loser like those two pathetic losers.

hcap
07-28-2016, 11:55 AM
I said this about "disunity" as S Mike brought it up...

"No! Much more bitching and disfunction among repugs and conservatives.

Conservatives Find Selves Shocked to Realize They Liked Obama’s Speech.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/28/obama_s_dnc_speech_praised_by_conservatives.html

The article lists various well known conservatives' reactions.

I like this one......

"A speech to make Republican elites feel sickened (as they should be) by what their party has nominated.
11:47 PM - 27 Jul 2016 ".....Ross Douthat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greyfox
07-28-2016, 12:00 PM
That's the only thing as an executive that Obama has ever been good at. Giving speeches.

boxcar
07-28-2016, 12:07 PM

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/28/obama_s_dnc_speech_praised_by_conservatives.html

I like this one......

"A speech to make Republican elites feel sickened (as they should be) by what their party has nominated.

The speech by the narcissistic Muslim-in-Chief would have been far more bearable if hadn't referenced himself 119 times in it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We can be dead certain about one thing with Obama: He certainly loves himself.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 12:17 PM

Oh good. Obama serves up a heaping steaming plate of platitudes and some conservatives agree with the speech. Yet another example of the typical empty Obama rhetoric: do as I say, not as I do. That's why Obama is still above water in personal approval polls while the majority of people say the country is moving in the wrong direction.

From that link:

A number of the conservatives who praised Obama qualified their praise with caveats: That they still felt Obama had governed in a divisive way; that voters still have good reasons to be unhappy with the direction the country is heading. Their comments were not sudden change-of-heart endorsements of the current presidency.

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 12:19 PM

I like this one......

Yippee. I bet they could've found a list of repubs who hated his speech.

I couldn't watch it. He is such an arrogant hypocrite that I literally feel nauseus hearing words that come out of his mouth.

hcap
07-28-2016, 12:25 PM
I was pointing out that repugs are way more fractured then the Dems.
Whatever the convention bounce, large parts of the party is not on board with the buffoon and are downright ashamed of his nomination.

As I told Saratoga Mike many of you conservatives here were also incredulous about Trump as a bonafide candidate.

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 12:32 PM
I was pointing out that repugs are way more fractured then the Dems.
Whatever the convention bounce, large parts of the party is not on board with the buffoon and are downright ashamed of his nomination.

As I told Saratoga Mike many of you conservatives here were also incredulous about Trump as a bonafide candidate.

The people put up Trump.

The DNC put up Clinton.

Clinton. Really? That's the best you have to offer? After giving us a man elected for his skin color instead of qualifications?

Trump may not be perfect but he's a hell of a lot better that what Dems have offered up.

delayjf
07-28-2016, 12:32 PM
What will her excuse be for not releasing them this time?

Who needs an excuse when you don't conduct press conferences - she simply won't address the issue.

What is it that the Demwits hope to find regarding Trumps taxes? Curious, has Hillary and Billdo released their taxes? I'm not sure that it really matters as Trump has enough ammo with the wiki leaks emails, and the investigation into the Clinton Foundation, and the continued backlash regarding her not being indicted for her private server to bash her from here to Nov.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 12:39 PM
7.2% and 3.9%. I'm not sure what the technical definition of "landslide" is but neither of those elections meet mine. The Bushes will not endorse anyone which speaks volumes by itself. Your claim about the female members of the Bush clan is, I suspect, as entirely unsubstantiated as many of your other claims.

On a rare occasion, I have found myself agreeing with something you posted.

That has always triggered a crisis where I examined my own assumptions about the issue to find out where I went astray.

You run as hot as the most intemperate Trump supporters.n

Watch and learn. I saw Hillary and George Jr. at Nancy Reagan's Funeral quite chummy. Trump not invited. ha ha ha.

If Bush sr. has anything left in him the former CIA director will join the chorus of former CIA directors Panetta and Hayden and denounce this man's love affair with Putin. which goes back to 2007 as far as I can tell. That is authentic, they have video interviews going back that far where Trump praises Putin.

BTW: I don't need your approval. Thomas Paine, Noam Chomsky, Robert Reich and I speak the exact same language. I'm good.

\

They;re not supporting Trump.

Tom
07-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by hcap

Did you listen to it?
He lied through his teeth.

He is nothing at all like his speech, he is just another community organizer lying through his teeth during a campaign. :lol::lol::lol:

Tom
07-28-2016, 12:41 PM
The people put up Trump.

The DNC put up Clinton.

Clinton. Really? That's the best you have to offer? After giving us a man elected for his skin color instead of qualifications?

Trump may not be perfect but he's a hell of a lot better that what Dems have offered up.

The nitwit who put her name into nomination could have PUKED on the stage and come up with something better than Obama or Hillary of Billy-Bob.:lol:

davew
07-28-2016, 12:41 PM
Did you listen to it?
He lied through his teeth.

He is nothing at all like his speech, he is just another community organizer lying through his teeth during a campaign. :lol::lol::lol:

Campaign speeches is what he is best at - he told his staff to clear his schedule in October so he can spend ALL of it campaigning for Hilary. Good thing his responsibilities as president are done, now he can improve his favorability rating.

Tom
07-28-2016, 12:47 PM
His job as president was done in 2006.
GREAT news for the nation, October is looking to be our best month of the last 8 years - the Lyin' African will out of the office.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 12:53 PM
His job as president was done in 2006.

No, it was over in January, 2009, when he signed an executive order to close Gitmo two days after his inauguration. Everything has been downhill since then.

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-28-2016, 12:59 PM
No, it was over in January, 2009, when he signed an executive order to close Gitmo two days after his inauguration. Everything has been downhill since then.

20 of the prisoners he released has rejoined terrorist groups. Gomer Pyle explained it best. SUPRPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! :eek:

_______
07-28-2016, 01:02 PM
n

Watch and learn. I saw Hillary and George Jr. at Nancy Reagan's Funeral quite chummy. Trump not invited. ha ha ha.

If Bush sr. has anything left in him the former CIA director will join the chorus of former CIA directors Panetta and Hayden and denounce this man's love affair with Putin. which goes back to 2007 as far as I can tell. That is authentic, they have video interviews going back that far where Trump praises Putin.

BTW: I don't need your approval. Thomas Paine, Noam Chomsky, Robert Reich and I speak the exact same language. I'm good.

\

They;re not supporting Trump.

Given your definition of a landslide I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you might interpret a potential endorsement out of "didn't throw down at a funeral".

You aren't Irish by any chance?

Tom
07-28-2016, 01:07 PM

Since you brought it up, the latest arrest, thwarting a plot to attack the Olympics, brings to 20 the number of prisoners released from GITMO that have gone back to terrorism.

Way to GO! Barack!
You are, as they say in New Jersey, a LEGEND world-wide!

Sorry, Jess, just saw your post on this,

barahona44
07-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Trump said he was being "sarcastic" about the Russians hacking the emails.There was strong negative feedback, so now he goes the way of commentators and comedians who put their foot in their mouth, "I was just kidding, people"

I thought if Trump was going act like a serious candidate, he might stand a good chance of winning.I'm beginning to think he is not that interested in being president any more, the fun part is over and he's looking for ways to self-sabotage his chances.After a while, Clinton is going to stop coming up with the gifts that Trump can take advantage of, instead of bungling them as he has been doing lately.

If there's a cage match, I'm putting my money on the Hill.She knows how to fight dirty in the clinches.

JustRalph
07-28-2016, 02:37 PM
Trump said he was being "sarcastic" about the Russians hacking the emails.There was strong negative feedback, so now he goes the way of commentators and comedians who put their foot in their mouth, "I was just kidding, people"

I thought if Trump was going act like a serious candidate, he might stand a good chance of winning.I'm beginning to think he is not that interested in being president any more, the fun part is over and he's looking for ways to self-sabotage his chances.After a while, Clinton is going to stop coming up with the gifts that Trump can take advantage of, instead of bungling them as he has been doing lately.

If there's a cage match, I'm putting my money on the Hill.She knows how to fight dirty in the clinches.

Don't over think it. He would have done anything yesterday to sidetrack the news. He got it done.

I'm not such a fan of Trump, but I love the way he is hacking his way through the press.

Tom
07-28-2016, 02:44 PM
It was obvious he was jerking their chains.
The media is NOT playing the whole sound byte today - cutting off the telling ending.

another FISH ON! :lol:

Brilliant, Donald!

Clocker
07-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Politico reports that Little Debbie wasn't getting along well with most of the top people in the party and likely was on the way out even before the wikileaks. Also, it is expected that most of the top staff at the DNC will be out after the convention.

Sounds like Hillary wants to take over the DNC with her own minions.

More than a dozen people inside the party apparatus, speaking in the wake of Wasserman Schultz’s resignation on Sunday, describe an internal culture in which few felt they could challenge an increasingly imperious and politically tone-deaf chair who often put her own interests ahead of party functions. Last week’s WikiLeaks dump, releasing thousands of emails showing DNC officials sparring with Bernie Sanders supporters and with one another, was what finally got Hillary Clinton’s top aides to force her out Sunday on the eve of the convention.

Now, all DNC senior staffers seem to believe they’re on the verge of being fired — and that’s before the next WikiLeaks release, which many fear is coming within days, and which DNC lawyers are bracing for. Several staff members have already been asked to prepare statements about their departures.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-debbie-wasserman-schultz-226352#ixzz4FjV3HfbW
Follow us: @politico on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=politico) | Politico on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=Politico)

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 03:33 PM

That's what I always felt. I'll never forget the Spring Interview with the kids. Ivanka " I can't believe he's made it this far" always wondered what exactly was meant by that.

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 04:09 PM

Of course he was being sarcastic. Someone has to have this spelled out for them? It was sarcastic, while nothing would make him and half the population happier than if somehow someone does have these before she deleted them and now releases them.

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 04:11 PM
That's what I always felt. I'll never forget the Spring Interview with the kids. Ivanka " I can't believe he's made it this far" always wondered what exactly was meant by that.

Because it was hard to do? It doesn't take a neurosurgeon to understand.

Clocker
07-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Ivanka " I can't believe he's made it this far" always wondered what exactly was meant by that.

Trump didn't think he would get this far. He has run several times before and always dropped out early because of lack of strong support. The voter support surprised him this time.

boxcar
07-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Trump didn't think he would get this far. He has run several times before and always dropped out early because of lack of strong support. The voter support surprised him this time.

Call it the Obama-Hillary backlash.

ebcorde
07-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Of course he was being sarcastic. Someone has to have this spelled out for them? It was sarcastic, while nothing would make him and half the population happier than if somehow someone does have these before she deleted them and now releases them.

hey kool-aid drinker have you counted up the excuses you make for this guy?
you should record them like you do your bets and review. he's on the one-a- day vitamin plan ONE EXCUSE EVERY DAY. Trump gets a daily get out of jail card free each and every morning.

delayjf
07-28-2016, 05:12 PM

I would say bring it on, lord knows Trump won't pull any punches.

I must say, I find this whole wiki leaks thing incredible. For months were hearing that the Russians are attempting to hack into DNC, the Justice Dept, Hillary's server, etc. Trump wonders out loud if the Russians have the 30K missing emails from Hillary's server and the demwits go nuts - they even want to investigate and file charges against him - FOR WHAT?? :lol: Trump just sent a shot over the bow letting the demwits know the issue with Hillary and her server is not over - and they can't stand it.

This is great stuff. Even if she gets elected she maybe so damaged that she's irrelevant.

barahona44
07-28-2016, 05:18 PM
The thing is why not connect the State Department emails and DNC emails by pointing out how easy it is for foreigners to hack into emails, thus giving the server scandal a new twist.And he'd be absolutely correct.Now, the focus is on how buddy buddy he is with ol' Vladimir.He's saying that Putin is a better leader than Obama.Probably true but it's lot easier to be a strong leader when you're a semi-dictator who gets everything rubber stamped.

Fager Fan
07-28-2016, 05:47 PM
you should record them like you do your bets and review. he's on the one-a- day vitamin plan ONE EXCUSE EVERY DAY. Trump gets a daily get out of jail card free each and every morning.

If you would quit with your stupid criticisms, I wouldn't feel the need to refute the stupidity.

boxcar
07-28-2016, 06:29 PM
The thing is why not connect the State Department emails and DNC emails by pointing out how easy it is for foreigners to hack into emails, thus giving the server scandal a new twist.And he'd be absolutely correct.Now, the focus is on how buddy buddy he is with ol' Vladimir.He's saying that Putin is a better leader than Obama.Probably true but it's lot easier to be a strong leader when you're a semi-dictator who gets everything rubber stamped.

Trump is "buddy buddy" with Putin? How long has Trump been active in politics? Maybe he has also built solid relationship with the ChiComs like the Slickster did? :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Clinton is a much bigger hawk than Trump when it comes to Russia.

Putin said something nice about Trump, and now Trump thinks that he and Putin are buds, and can make beautiful music together. If The Donald ever tries to bargain with Vladimir, he's going to learn a lot more about the art of the deal than he ever imagined.But Trump is no Obama. Remember Obama telling Putin's beard how he'll have more power to give them what they want after he's reelected?

Now that's negotiating at its finest, don't you think? :lol:

You Trump haters are a laugh riot.

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Trump didn't think he would get this far. He has run several times before and always dropped out early because of lack of strong support. The voter support surprised him this time.Such insight. How do you do it?

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2016, 06:20 PM
you should record them like you do your bets and review. he's on the one-a- day vitamin plan ONE EXCUSE EVERY DAY. Trump gets a daily get out of jail card free each and every morning.Will still never outnumber the hillary excuses we've been counting up for the past how many decades?

Trump still has a long way to go...but that's ok...some of us have a brain and can realize the bullshit stacked wide and tall from folks like you.

Tom
08-01-2016, 08:59 PM
News Flash.
Putin IS a better leader than Obama.

So is his freaking HORSE.

HalvOnHorseracing
08-01-2016, 09:29 PM
News Flash.

So is his freaking HORSE.
Although you have to admit jailing or assassinating your political opponents with impunity would be a big advantage.

Funny thing about Putin's numbers was that they were circling the bowl before Sochi.

You might ask Garry Kasparov what he thinks of Putin.

Tall One
08-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Will try and find a link--unless this has already been posted---they are now saying that the hacking wasn't even the Russians but some ex-NSA guy's who were pissed at the Hildabeast for outting their undercover guy's.

davew
08-03-2016, 11:01 PM
Will try and find a link--unless this has already been posted---they are now saying that the hacking wasn't even the Russians but some ex-NSA guy's who were pissed at the Hildabeast for outting their undercover guy's.

This is just speculation, same as Russia - but does it matter who is exposing the corruption in the 0bama administration and DIMocrat party?

hcap
08-04-2016, 02:15 AM
News Flash.

So is his freaking HORSE.He needs a training bra before you start to grovel and lick your lips. Unless your admiration is instead for his horse :lol: :lol: :lol:

hcap
08-04-2016, 03:53 AM
Tom, here are all three of your heroes.
Try not to salivate too much on your keyboard......

http://www.dailysquat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Coz_b_9XEAATTRl-646x437.jpg

Tom
08-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Why are those two World Leaders sitting on to of Hillary?

hcap
08-04-2016, 12:33 PM
You're the one that loves Putin's "freaking HORSE"

You, Vladimir, and Donald.

Tom
08-04-2016, 12:48 PM
3 Men at Work!

SECVGN4Bsgg

JustRalph
08-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Rumor more to come in next few days

OntheRail
08-07-2016, 12:36 AM
Why are those two World Leaders sitting on to of Hillary?
I can see how you could be confused... but to be honest, Hillary has bigger teeth and is a braying jenny.
4SgpSz3Opmk#t=12

Tom
08-07-2016, 09:09 AM
After I look closer, a bigger ASS, too!

( :kiss: :kiss: mostie!)