PDA

View Full Version : Roger Ailes

upthecreek
07-19-2016, 01:29 PM
Megyn Kelly to join the list of women claiming sexual harassment:
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/fox-megyn-ailes-sexual/2016/07/19/id/739397/?ns_mail_uid=93954041&ns_mail_job=1678475_07192016&s=al&dkt_nbr=itaephvt

Clocker
07-19-2016, 01:40 PM
Megyn Kelly to join the list of women claiming sexual harassment:
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/fox-megyn-ailes-sexual/2016/07/19/id/739397/?ns_mail_uid=93954041&ns_mail_job=1678475_07192016&s=al&dkt_nbr=itaephvt

New York also claims Ailes has turned to Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani for advice on the widening scandal.

He needs to turn to Bill Clinton. Don't mess around, go right to the top. :cool:

JustRalph
07-19-2016, 02:06 PM
If this is true about MK,

There will be no more doubt in most people's mind. There was an article last week wondering out loud why Kelly had not weighed in. Now we know?

reckless
07-19-2016, 05:13 PM
The two whistle blowers -- lol -- have something else in common besides accusing Ailes of sexually harassing them.

Both Gretchen and Megyn are in their last months, so to speak, of their current contracts at Fox News.

Gretchen's ratings have been dismal since jump street and Megyn's ratings and popularity are crashing, plain and simple. As many might know, Megyn tried to a squeeze Fox by expanding her 'brand' by going on rival networks, and having friendly hacks write that CNN is 'hoping to get her to jump ship and join them'. These stunts by Megyn backfired and the $15-20 million + per year deal she coveted is gone, long gone, thanks to her plunging ratings. What easier way for both ladies to cash in than to accuse Ailes of being a naughty boy.

Now look here, I have no use for guys like Roger Ailes. We're told constantly how he's the smartest network exec of all time but yet all I mostly see on Fox are beautiful, leggy chickee-poos, most with boobs to die for who also aren't shy about leaning forward a wee bit too often just after saying: 'breaking news, exclusive on Fox'. :lol:

Ailes should lose his job simply because any guy that talks stupid to his female staff in this day and age is a jerk.

delayjf
07-19-2016, 05:27 PM
He needs to turn to Bill Clinton.

for Ailes sake, I hope he has a wife that is as "understanding" as Bill's :lol:

MutuelClerk
07-19-2016, 05:56 PM
The white Bill Cosby.

johnhannibalsmith
07-19-2016, 07:21 PM
Hard to believe they aren't just throwing themselves at that stud.

classhandicapper
07-19-2016, 07:53 PM
I have no idea what Meagan Kelly is accusing him of, but it doesn't appear that declining his advances impacted her career negatively. She's a huge success. It sounds more like some old dude took a shot at an attractive young woman, got turned down, and they both continued with their careers as if nothing happened.

zico20
07-19-2016, 08:05 PM
If this is true about MK,

There will be no more doubt in most people's mind. There was an article last week wondering out loud why Kelly had not weighed in. Now we know?

I don't know about that. Bill Cosby's accusers kept growing and there were many who refused to believe he did anything wrong.

horses4courses
07-19-2016, 08:46 PM
Delighted to see him under fire.
The only way the guy gets laid is quid pro quo, or paying for it.

Be nice to see him suffer worse than his victims did.
Doubt he will, though. Has to be worth a bundle.

johnhannibalsmith
07-19-2016, 08:52 PM
... it doesn't appear that declining his advances ...

Where did you read that?

ElKabong
07-19-2016, 11:08 PM
How dare he put his profane paws on my sweet Megyn!

She's too hot to take a run at. I'd make a play too

classhandicapper
07-20-2016, 12:10 AM
Where did you read that?

I saw something on a link from Drudge.

"Specifically, Kelly’s supposed sexual harassment allegation against Ailes was due to a hug in 2006 she didn’t like, according to The Drudge Report. "

Here another note from another article.

"Earlier this morning, Drudge linked a headline to today’s New York Magazine story, alleging Fox News star Megyn Kelly had told 21st Century Fox’s investigators that she had been the recipient of unwanted sexual advances from Ailes about a decade ago when she was a correspondent in the Washington bureau. "

I didn't see anything that suggested he tried to use his power at the company to make career promises or threats to get her to sleep with him. Whatever happened, he made her a superstar.

zico20
07-21-2016, 07:43 PM
He just resigned, effective immediately.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/288751-ailes-resigns-as-fox-news-head

upthecreek
07-21-2016, 08:52 PM
He just resigned, effective immediately.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/288751-ailes-resigns-as-fox-news-head
And he's getting $60 million to go away

newtothegame
07-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Delighted to see him under fire.
The only way the guy gets laid is quid pro quo, or paying for it.

Be nice to see him suffer worse than his victims did.
Doubt he will, though. Has to be worth a bundle.

Or being a politician with connections? Course that being worth a bundle must hold true...Hell Bill has been a womanizer most of his life it seems and has yet to be taken to task....

forced89
07-22-2016, 08:40 AM

and deserves every penny of it for what he did to build Fox into a money making powerhouse. And yes, before you misunderstand where I am coming from, he did deserve to get fired.

ebcorde
07-22-2016, 09:28 AM
No surprise at all. It's all the good looking Blondes he hIres and maybe Julie Banderas. Julie would def be on my sexual harrassment list. "COME HERE"

The crazy thing about the story is why are they asking Greta Van Sustern if she knew anything. OF COURSE NOT :lol:

ElKabong
07-22-2016, 01:41 PM

Dude gets a possible roll in the hay with Megyn, AND 60 mill....

Man, some guys get all the luck. I'd have settled for the roll in the hay

davew
07-22-2016, 03:06 PM
I wonder if Murdock will be able to turn FOX into a pro-Hilary station.

JustRalph
07-22-2016, 03:42 PM
Dude gets a possible roll in the hay with Megyn, AND 60 mill....

Man, some guys get all the luck. I'd have settled for the roll in the hay

60 million could bring you a ton of Megyn's......ill take the money 😂 :lol: