PDA

View Full Version : Edwards

chickenhead
07-09-2004, 10:54 AM
I think Edwards may be the kiss of death for the Kerry campaign, he may be a likable guy, but people REALLY hate trial lawyers. The pollsters must know something I don't.

If Bush wins this election it pretty much means the Democratic party is about as disfunctional as you can get.

I saw a Democratic spokesman on TV the other day, the conservative he was bantering with said the Kerry Edwards ticket was the most liberal ticket ever, the Democrat says, "Hey, we don't have to resort to namecalling!" The conservative says, "What, aren't you proud to be liberal?"

I think that pretty well summed it up. The democrats are so confused they don't even know what they want to be.

I'm a California Independent, happen to be registered Green, who are failing to run anyone (isn't the point of a party to run candidates?) so I guess I'll probably end up voting for whatever Libertarian they've got running this year, or Nader, or a write in vote for Tom.

Tom
07-09-2004, 11:00 AM
There is a wealth of really eye-opening stuff on Edwards that will come out during the next four months. STuff that even brain dead idiots will take notice of. Like channeling the voices of the dead in open court for juries to listen to.
This guy is naked from the waist down.

If one were so inclined, and had all day and no life to get in the way (Hcap, you out there? lol) one could put together a collage of sound bites of Kerry and Edwards contradicting each other and make it sound like a debate.

Big Bill
07-09-2004, 11:36 AM
For those reading posts to this thread who might wonder what Tom meant when he said, "Like channeling the voices of the dead in open court for juries to listen to", then you might want to read this:

http://www.anncoulter.org/

Zaf
07-09-2004, 12:13 PM
You should hear what Michael Savage is saying about Edwards. It ain't pretty.

ZAFONIC

Tom
07-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by zafonic
You should hear what Michael Savage is saying about Edwards. It ain't pretty.

ZAFONIC

Edwards ain't pretty. His conduct as a layer is shameful. We should be voting on him going to jail, not the White House.

Hey wait, maybe, we could put him on the Supreme Court-them, when the intent of the founding fathers is unclear, he could channel thier voices so the other justices could kow.

JustRalph
07-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Bless Ann Coulter.........man that is some woman!

chickenhead
07-09-2004, 06:17 PM
She is a partisan hack.

cj
07-09-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by chickenhead
She is a partisan hack.

Not only that, she looks pretty good too! What a woman!

chickenhead
07-09-2004, 06:24 PM
apparently she's not too picky about men....you might have a shot.

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/ann_dead.jpg

cryptic1
07-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Gee, I used to take my hacks in the batters box, now I'd
probably take a hack wherever I found one, Anne included.

wistfully
cryptic1

cj
07-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by chickenhead
apparently she's not too picky about men....you might have a shot.

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/ann_dead.jpg

I'm happily married, she'll be OK.

Tom
07-09-2004, 10:25 PM
She can hack whatever she wants to. Woo hoo!:eek:

wanderius_thrax
07-10-2004, 05:41 PM
i am somewhat amazed that the bush/cheney or kerry/edwards tickets can get any votes at all, much less the 100+ million votes they are projected to collectively achieve. republicans and democrats both have such sad histories, you'd think they would have both gone away by now and only a new party or independents would have a chance at winning. on this board alone the blind loyalty is completely astonishing. last year's bipartisan support for a law banning internet gambling should have been enough to drive everybody on this board away from the two major parties... let's not turn the USA into the UAE or Saudi Arabia, we lost the right to drink for several years, we barely have the right to gamble. instead of voting for the lesser of two evils, how about voting for a non-evil. who that is, i don't know. there's a write in box, i am sure everybody can think of somebody better than bush or kerry. bush can't conduct a war with any ethics, kerry as far as i can tell doesn't believe in anything at all.... what a couple of losers. bush wants to liberate iraq and does that by bombing civilians in hopes of killing a bad guy here and there, kerry votes for the war, but doesn't back giving our soldiers protection, what the hell is wrong these people -- these are the kinds of illogical dopes we need to be betting against at the track, not electing them to run the country/world.

scott

Secretariat
07-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by wanderius_thrax
kerry as far as i can tell doesn't believe in anything at all.... scott

Don't let the media bushwhack you. Go to Kerry's site.

www.johnkerry.com

He outlines every position quite clearly.

freeneasy
07-10-2004, 08:51 PM
i'd ah been rolling around on the floor and eventually landing myself right into jail for contempt of court for ongoing outburst of uncontrolable laughter. i think i'll call this guy "the quackerjax kid"

jjmcgo
07-10-2004, 09:51 PM
these are the kinds of illogical dopes we need to be betting against at the track, not electing them to run the country/world.

scott

Amen!

JustRalph
07-11-2004, 12:10 AM
bush can't conduct a war with any ethics,

Now that is a real dichotomy.........conduct a war with ethics?

Buckeye
07-11-2004, 01:07 AM
"WAR IS HELL"

"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the
sooner it will be over."
-William Tecumseh Sherman

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them
all they want."