PDA

View Full Version : So...am loooking at the Delaware 7/16

sammy the sage
07-14-2016, 09:10 PM
late p4...several prices I like...BBBuuuutttt....looking at the p/4 pool from last week was beyond PATHETIC for THAT track...12k...for a Sat....that's :eek: :sleeping: :faint:

Risk definitely NOT worth reward....I mean seriously....have hit for more than their entire pool...just NOT worth a bet....wasted 3 hrs'...

end of rant...

Delmar & Toga....only plays next 2 months....well maybe Monmouth & Arlington on ONE day only....

castaway01
07-14-2016, 09:32 PM
late p4...several prices I like...BBBuuuutttt....looking at the p/4 pool from last week was beyond PATHETIC for THAT track...12k...for a Sat....that's :eek: :sleeping: :faint:

Risk definitely NOT worth reward....I mean seriously....have hit for more than their entire pool...just NOT worth a bet....wasted 3 hrs'...

end of rant...

Delmar & Toga....only plays next 2 months....well maybe Monmouth & Arlington on ONE day only....

If you seriously handicapped a track for 3 hours, like several prices, and still found something to bitch about, then you must be a pretty miserable human being.

sammy the sage
07-14-2016, 10:18 PM
If you seriously handicapped a track for 3 hours, like several prices, and still found something to bitch about, then you must be a pretty miserable human being.

yes...mad at myself for doing homework backwards...far as yore opinion...everybody's got one...you know like A.H.'s...damn...just wasted another 30 seconds... :mad: :bang: ....time for some rum...

Fox
07-15-2016, 12:32 AM
May as well post your p4 picks. I'll put a ticket down. I have a feeling it's going to hit for a massive payoff.

delsully
07-16-2016, 09:03 AM
May as well post your p4 picks. I'll put a ticket down. I have a feeling it's going to hit for a massive payoff.

I agree, let's see if all that work pays off!

Wickel
07-16-2016, 12:55 PM
Ditto here. I'll take the 12K.

sammy the sage
07-16-2016, 10:15 PM
56k was wagered...PATHETIC....and no longshots in...meanwhile Delmar had 900k wagered...

well I look sorta foolish...happens once in awhile...some here will say...more than that...but did make the right decision in NOT chasing CRUMBS...

andtheyreoff
07-16-2016, 11:48 PM
Seems like quite the conundrum here...players don't want to bet Delaware because the pools are small, and then the pools are small because no one ends up betting Delaware.