PDA

View Full Version : BPanthers want their own country

JustRalph
07-11-2016, 05:55 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

Just a few States..........

tucker6
07-11-2016, 06:09 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

Let them have North Dakota. Or better yet, let them have Florida. Then we can seal that border and watch them go at it with the latinos. My money is on the latinos.

johnhannibalsmith
07-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Sounds like he has it all figured out.

tucker6
07-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Sounds like he has it all figured out.
Too bad he didn't engage his brain during the planning phase. That's as poorly formed a thought process as you'll ever see.

boxcar
07-11-2016, 06:28 PM
Let them have North Dakota. Or better yet, let them have Florida. Then we can seal that border and watch them go at it with the latinos. My money is on the latinos.

Hey, watch that Swampland stuff!

zico20
07-11-2016, 06:42 PM

What do you have against North Dakota? I like the idea of them having Florida and no more. I could live with that. ;)

tucker6
07-11-2016, 06:44 PM
What do you have against North Dakota? I like the idea of them having Florida and no more. I could live with that. ;)
Ever been to north Dakota in January?

barahona44
07-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Why these yoyos are given the time of day, I'll never know.

How seriously can you take someone named Babu anyway?

Clocker
07-11-2016, 06:56 PM
That's as poorly formed a thought process as you'll ever see.

Nothing to it, you just need land ownership and control of the local economy. Maybe Soros will fund them. :p

Parkview_Pirate
07-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Ever been to north Dakota in January?

Yes. Many relatives there. It can be cold, but windy.

North Dakota has too much oil for the Panthers.

This story naturally brings up the idea that Lincoln had prior to the Civil War, which was to free the slaves and ship them out of country. It also reminds me of what Muhammad Ali once said during an interview about people naturally wanting to be "around others that look like them."

dartman51
07-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Give them California. That place is beyond repair anyway. I comes complete with it's own 3 dancing twits, Boxer, Feinstein and Pelosi. Hell, make 4, and throw in Moonbeam. :rolleyes:

tucker6
07-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Give them California. That place is beyond repair anyway. I comes complete with it's own 3 dancing twits, Boxer, Feinstein and Pelosi. Hell, make 4, and throw in Moonbeam. :rolleyes:
I could vote for that. Bonus is that I can give up on veggies and salads. Like a twofer.

Dave Schwartz
07-11-2016, 09:14 PM
From the article:
The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

I am speechless.

boxcar
07-11-2016, 09:41 PM

Kalifornia! Now you're cookin' with gas. :ThmbUp: In fact, throw in Oregon and Washington state, too. :jump:

boxcar
07-11-2016, 09:42 PM
I am speechless.

That revolutionary sounds like he has a dream -- just not the same one MLK had.

MONEY
07-11-2016, 09:48 PM

This is all trick, he is using a black nation guise to get blacks to move to the into southern states.
All of the states that he were mentioned are states that always vote Republican for president.
They have 48 electoral votes combined.
Turning those states democrat will guarantee a democrat president for ever.

highnote
07-11-2016, 10:04 PM
From the article:
The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

There have been articles written recently about Hasidic Jews trying to take over towns and stack the school boards and local government positions in New Jersey so that the towns will be under Hasidic rule.

Mormons did this in Utah.

Muslims have a very large population in Michigan and no doubt some muslims are politically active in Michigan.

Amish control fairly large blocks of farmlands.

German Piests settled in communes in Iowa called the Amana Colonies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amana_Colonies

So far, none of these groups have seceded from the United States. But if 10,000,000 people who consider themselves to be "black", for example, started moving into one particular state, bought up large blocks of land and buildings, and a majority of them voted to secede, I believe they would have an inalienble right to leave the United States.

Likewise, if 10,000,000 people who consider themselves to be "latino" decided to start moving to New Mexico and buying up all the land and then decided to secede, then I see no reason why they should not have an inalienable right to do so. And if they want to become a part of Mexico, then that would be their right, too.

Now, a lot of citizens in the U.S., including employees of the U.S. government might have a different opinion of people who want to secede from the Union than me, and these U.S. citizens might even be willing to go to war to stop the secessionists. It could happen. After all, the citizens of the original 13 colonies fought to secede from England.

And if Texas ever secedes, I will be the first to tell them good luck with their new country!

Clocker
07-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Likewise, if 10,000,000 people who consider themselves to be "latino" decided to start moving to New Mexico and buying up all the land and then decided to secede, then I see no reason why they should not have an inalienable right to do so.

I believe that issue was litigated in the early 1860's. :p

Greyfox
07-11-2016, 10:20 PM

Give them a large ice flow in the Arctic and some bag lunches.

highnote
07-11-2016, 10:25 PM
I believe that issue was litigated in the early 1860's. :p

That doesn't mean it won't come up again.

zico20
07-11-2016, 10:45 PM
There have been articles written recently about Hasidic Jews trying to take over towns and stack the school boards and local government positions in New Jersey so that the towns will be under Hasidic rule.

Mormons did this in Utah.

Muslims have a very large population in Michigan and no doubt some muslims are politically active in Michigan.

Amish control fairly large blocks of farmlands.

German Piests settled in communes in Iowa called the Amana Colonies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amana_Colonies

So far, none of these groups have seceded from the United States. But if 10,000,000 people who consider themselves to be "black", for example, started moving into one particular state, bought up large blocks of land and buildings, and a majority of them voted to secede, I believe they would have an inalienble right to leave the United States.

Likewise, if 10,000,000 people who consider themselves to be "latino" decided to start moving to New Mexico and buying up all the land and then decided to secede, then I see no reason why they should not have an inalienable right to do so. And if they want to become a part of Mexico, then that would be their right, too.

Now, a lot of citizens in the U.S., including employees of the U.S. government might have a different opinion of people who want to secede from the Union than me, and these U.S. citizens might even be willing to go to war to stop the secessionists. It could happen. After all, the citizens of the original 13 colonies fought to secede from England.

And if Texas ever secedes, I will be the first to tell them good luck with their new country!

If Texas ever goes it will ensure Democratic control of Congress and the WH forever. Then the rest of the south will join Texas, followed by the mountain west states. Eventually, the new country will have more states than the current USA and become more prosperous as the welfare nation called the USA crumbles as Venezuela just did.

highnote
07-11-2016, 10:56 PM
[/B]

If Texas ever goes it will ensure Democratic control of Congress and the WH forever. Then the rest of the south will join Texas, followed by the mountain west states. Eventually, the new country will have more states than the current USA and become more prosperous as the welfare nation called the USA crumbles as Venezuela just did.

I have no problem with this scenario. When the government stops functioning it is time for a new government. This is more or less what Thomas Jefferson advocated.

Clocker
07-11-2016, 11:45 PM
This is all trick, he is using a black nation guise to get blacks to move to the into southern states.

How many blacks with the money to buy property and the talent to control the economics would want to live under the 'leadership' of the Black Panthers? :D

mostpost
07-11-2016, 11:47 PM
How many people are in the New Black Panther Party? Nine? My only response to this is Why are you responding to this?

mostpost
07-11-2016, 11:49 PM
All of the states that he were mentioned are states that always vote Republican for president.
I thought the original post was dumb until I read this.

Clocker
07-11-2016, 11:55 PM

It won't. Hispanics came here because life is much better here than in Mexico. Why would they want to go back?

highnote
07-12-2016, 12:00 AM
It won't. Hispanics came here because life is much better here than in Mexico. Why would they want to go back?

Who knows what the future holds?

Fager Fan
07-12-2016, 12:11 AM

I don't think he's smart enough to trick anyone.

MONEY
07-12-2016, 12:13 AM
I thought the original post was dumb until I read this.
Yes, the post was stupid, but I was trying to make sense of what the Blank Panthers are trying to do.

Fager Fan
07-12-2016, 12:15 AM

High, the ones likely to think this is a great idea are the same ones who claim to not be able to scrape together a move to a state like that to give themselves and their kids a better life.

Im not too worried they'll find the money for this hair-brained reason.

Marshall Bennett
07-12-2016, 05:52 AM
How many people are in the New Black Panther Party? Nine? My only response to this is Why are you responding to this?
I've always tried to be fair here and I agree. The idea is ridiculous. Common sense shouldn't follow party lines and never will with me.

proximity
07-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Let them have North Dakota.

they could open their own rebate shop!!! :D

tucker6
07-12-2016, 06:22 AM
they could open their own rebate shop!!! :D
You can bet gambling would be legal and plentiful. :D

tucker6
07-12-2016, 06:24 AM
Note many of the responses are lighthearted. If he is the leader of the NBP party, they won't be going far.

Tom
07-12-2016, 07:33 AM
How they get JOBS first?
Baby steps, er, Babu steps.

newtothegame
07-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Yes, the post was stupid, but I was trying to make sense of what the Blank Panthers are trying to do.
Actually Money, I have to agree with Mosty on this one.....
Although those southern states would gain a lot more democrats and potentially go blue, what about where those fools moved from??? That would be much less democratic votes which would turn those states potentially red.
For example. lets say all the "black dems moved from Cleveland and Cincy to New Olreans. Louisiana would be in play at that point, but OH would then be solidly red.

MONEY
07-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Actually Money, I have to agree with Mosty on this one.....
Although those southern states would gain a lot more democrats and potentially go blue, what about where those fools moved from??? That would be much less democratic votes which would turn those states potentially red.
For example. lets say all the "black dems moved from Cleveland and Cincy to New Olreans. Louisiana would be in play at that point, but OH would then be solidly red.
New York & California could each spare enough Democrat voters to make several other states blue, but it's not going to happen.

RunForTheRoses
07-12-2016, 12:13 PM
A Balkanization like break up of the USA in the future would not surprise me.

Tom
07-12-2016, 12:57 PM
It would delight the hell out me.

Put ALL of old white guys together in one state.
Then see who feeds everybody else's families.
And pays their rent.

PLEASE.....do it now.

Clocker
07-12-2016, 01:07 PM
It would delight the hell out me.

Put ALL of old white guys together in one state.
Then see who feeds everybody else's families.
And pays their rent.

PLEASE.....do it now.

That's right. Old white guys know the ropes and all the dirty tricks and would end up with all the money. :cool:

PhantomOnTour
07-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Give them their own country and then declare war on them as they are a threat to our national security.
Done

Clocker
07-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Give them their own country and then declare war on them as they are a threat to our national security.

We already gave them a country. It's called Liberia.

Dave Schwartz
07-12-2016, 01:32 PM
A Balkanization like break up of the USA in the future would not surprise me.

IMHO, anything that leads to severe civil unrest, bordering on civil war, will find us invaded by Russia or China.

We would be completely disorganized and weak. They would do it in the name of "protecting their assets."

highnote
07-12-2016, 02:00 PM
IMHO, anything that leads to severe civil unrest, bordering on civil war, will find us invaded by Russia or China.

We would be completely disorganized and weak. They would do it in the name of "protecting their assets."

That makes sense.

Even though no one has the right to force others to be a member of something they do not want to be a member of, the U.S. gov't would use force to keep the states together.

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun.

Tom
07-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Done

Who, the old white guys? :eek:

RunForTheRoses
07-12-2016, 03:30 PM
That makes sense.

Even though no one has the right to force others to be a member of something they do not want to be a member of, the U.S. gov't would use force to keep the states together.

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun.

That is the reason for the Right to Bear Arms

Tom
07-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Many guns.
Big guns.
Hidden guns.
Spare guns.

highnote
07-12-2016, 04:05 PM
That is the reason for the Right to Bear Arms

Our founding fathers were geniuses.