PDA

View Full Version : A BLM Home Invader Shot Dead

boxcar
07-11-2016, 08:06 AM
Off-duty police officer fatally shoots home intruder who had argued with him about Black Lives Matter on Facebook

Supposedly the biracial victim was bipolar. If so, I guess he was off his meds. I have a neighbor whose grown daughter is bipolar and she can be a handful.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fatal-police-shooting-black-lives-000000007.html?nhp=1

Tom
07-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Natural selection.

Clocker
07-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Waiting for the #BLM protest march around the guy's house, and Obama comments about the need for gun control.

boxcar
07-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Waiting for the #BLM protest march around the guy's house, and Obama comments about the need for gun control.

Yeah, wouldn't that be a riot, especially since a cop shot the guy! :rolleyes: Perhaps BO will next call for disarmed police departments across the land. We can go the way of the Brits. :rolleyes:

barahona44
07-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Yeah, wouldn't that be a riot, especially since a cop shot the guy! :rolleyes: Perhaps BO will next call for disarmed police departments across the land. We can go the way of the Brits. :rolleyes:
Robin Williams on British police chasing a suspect:

"Stop or you'll force me to say 'Stop' a second time"

Tom
07-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Robin Williams on British police chasing a suspect:

"Stop or you'll force me to say 'Stop' a second time"

Clocker
07-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Perhaps BO will next call for disarmed police departments across the land.

No, Obama is a typical liberal, able to strongly believe in two conflicting ideas at the same time. Cops are racist killers, and only cops should have guns. :rolleyes:

boxcar
07-12-2016, 10:54 AM
No, Obama is a typical liberal, able to strongly believe in two conflicting ideas at the same time. Cops are racist killers, and only cops should have guns. :rolleyes:

You'd think he'd want to level the playing field one way or the other to give da brudders a fightin' chance. :rolleyes: