PDA

View Full Version : George Soros and the Refugee Crisis

classhandicapper
07-08-2016, 10:33 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

boxcar
07-09-2016, 10:37 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

Oh yes...the man behind the curtain. It's no wonder at all the Good Book says that the love of money is root of all kinds of evil. Behold: All the Evil in the world.

Tom
07-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Is he still alive?

Too bad.

xtb
07-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Chelsea Clinton was married at the home of Spooky Dude's daughter.

boxcar
07-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Is he still alive?

Too bad.

If I had to take a shot at who the antichrist will be, Soros would be on my very short list of candidates. Smart, Powerful and Filthy Rich.

HalvOnHorseracing
07-09-2016, 05:04 PM
If I had to take a shot at who the antichrist will be, Soros would be on my very short list of candidates. Smart, Powerful and Filthy Rich.
You aren't going to sell that one here. That is, we all know your list of potential antichrists is anything but short.

johnhannibalsmith
07-09-2016, 05:13 PM
... That is, we all know your list of potential antichrists is anything but short.

:lol:

Catching on quick to off-topic.

boxcar
07-09-2016, 05:19 PM
You aren't going to sell that one here. That is, we all know your list of potential antichrists is anything but short.

Actually it is. Quite short. And for your info, Obama isn't on it. His smarts rivals that of rocks.

HalvOnHorseracing
07-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Actually it is. Quite short. And for your info, Obama isn't on it. His smarts rivals that of rocks.
My mistake. It's the "King Ignorance," "Son of the Devil," "Son of the Serpent," "Demon Possessed," "Mr. Illiterate," "Lord of Darkness" list that goes on for pages.

Tom
07-09-2016, 07:31 PM
Well, Soros and OBama are both lower than a turn on the evolutionary scale. I have to disagree with Boxie, though. OBama is certainly a strong candidate. He has destroyed our economy, our justice system, started a race war, given nuclear weapons to terrorists, and has set the middle east on fire.

If Obama is NOT the Antichrist, I will join the AC's team.
It has to better than the POS in DC.

boxcar
07-09-2016, 08:00 PM
My mistake. It's the "King Ignorance," "Son of the Devil," "Son of the Serpent," "Demon Possessed," "Mr. Illiterate," "Lord of Darkness" list that goes on for pages.

All one and the same person. ;)

boxcar
07-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Well, Soros and OBama are both lower than a turn on the evolutionary scale. I have to disagree with Boxie, though. OBama is certainly a strong candidate. He has destroyed our economy, our justice system, started a race war, given nuclear weapons to terrorists, and has set the middle east on fire.

If Obama is NOT the Antichrist, I will join the AC's team.
It has to better than the POS in DC.

Here's why it's not Obama: The antichrist will be smart enough and powerful enough to entice world leaders to follow him. But we both know that most world leaders have little regard for BO. Most understand what an empty suit he really is. Obama's charisma is nothing but a flash in a pan.

Clocker
07-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Oops, somebody left the door to the religious thread open. :rolleyes:

HalvOnHorseracing
07-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Oops, somebody left the door to the religious thread open. :rolleyes:
I'm done

davew
07-10-2016, 12:46 AM
So Soros is the puppet master with the strings controlling the dems? What many feel is bad foreign policy is really Obama pushing for 'open society' ?

Tom
07-10-2016, 08:27 AM
Here's why it's not Obama: The antichrist will be smart enough and powerful enough to entice world leaders to follow him. But we both know that most world leaders have little regard for BO. Most understand what an empty suit he really is. Obama's charisma is nothing but a flash in a pan.

Good point.
I must ponder...........maybe he is nothing more that the Antiamerican.

Can we agree on Ass Clown for now?

classhandicapper
07-10-2016, 11:15 AM
IMO, Soros is among the most evil men to ever walk on this planet. He will do anything you can possibly imagine to disrupt, attack, and destroy societies, economies, banking systems, countries, and millions of people if he can make a dollar off it. There's no way he's the anti-christ. Satan himself wants nothing to do with Soros. He's truly a soulless psychopath.

Tom
07-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Satan@hell.com

"This guy Soros is totally out of control!

boxcar
07-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Good point.
I must ponder...........maybe he is nothing more that the Antiamerican.

Can we agree on Ass Clown for now?

Yeah...we could do that. Just for future reference, though...remember that the antichrist won't have the mindset of bowing to anyone else. He'll expect dignitaries to bow to him.

Parkview_Pirate
07-11-2016, 08:38 PM

While I'd disagree with Boxcar on many things when it comes to religion, I completely agree with this. Obama is an empty suit, and Soros definitely fills the requirement.

A dated, but still valid list of why Soros is so evil:

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/