PDA

View Full Version : Nudism

Tor Ekman
07-07-2016, 06:19 PM
I don't understand it. Why are people attracted to it?

Nudefest in UK:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1405148/welcome-to-nudefest-2016-britains-biggest-naturist-event/

Steve 'StatMan'
07-07-2016, 06:24 PM
I've noticed it for a long time, and while not wanting to be mean to the people pictured in the article, I'll post this anyway: why is it that most public nudity comes from people one would really rather not see in the nude? Don't know. The "Freedom"? "Being Naughty?" A bunch of these things and others combined?

johnhannibalsmith
07-07-2016, 07:14 PM
I think it's because almost all of the people in the world are people you'd rather not see naked and those that are can make money from it if they are going to flaunt it. :)

tucker6
07-07-2016, 09:13 PM
That almost made me want to switch species. :eek:

highnote
07-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Have to agree with what one of the commenters at the end of the article replied to this comment:

"why are nudists always old overweight people ??"

"Mainly because they have grown up, matured and lost their pretentiousness."

Marshall Bennett
07-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Those people in that article look pretty bad. I'm 62 and would still stay away. :)

mostpost
07-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Nudism:
Good if you're taking a shower.
Bad if you're shopping at WalMart.

iceknight
07-08-2016, 02:14 AM
I've noticed it for a long time, and while not wanting to be mean to the people pictured in the article, I'll post this anyway: why is it that most public nudity comes from people one would really rather not see in the nude? Don't know. The "Freedom"? "Being Naughty?" A bunch of these things and others combined?because most of the time people are doing it for themselves... to be free from coverings.. they are not doing it for your stupid pleasure. you can always look away.. smh.

mostpost
07-08-2016, 02:37 AM
I've noticed it for a long time, and while not wanting to be mean to the people pictured in the article, I'll post this anyway: why is it that most public nudity comes from people one would really rather not see in the nude? Don't know. The "Freedom"? "Being Naughty?" A bunch of these things and others combined?
Being from Chicago, are you familiar with the Ponderosa Sun Club in Roselawn, Indiana? Each year they have a Miss Nude Galaxy Pageant. Over two thousand people attend. It is the one weekend of the year when you don't have to be naked-unless you are in the contest. Some members of the audience will walk around in various stages of undress. Most stay completely covered up and Mostpost stays completely covered up. Although I haven't attended for many years.

i find that at these events there are a large number of quite attractive naked women and a number of large naked women. Your choice as to which you enjoy the most.

This is also a Mr. Nude Galaxy contest for the ladies and there are a lot of ladies in the audience.

ETA: Found this on line. The pictures should not offend anyone.
http://nudes-a-poppin.com/nap2010new/

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-08-2016, 01:43 PM
A friend of mine was extoling the virtues of nudism and I told him I had no interest. "You don't understand," he said. "You hardly notice anybody is nude. The naked women mean nothing to you."

"Yes," I said. "That's the point. I never want naked women to mean nothing to me."

Tom
07-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Ever watch Naked and Afraid?
I'm afraid of the naked people!:eek:

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Ever watch Naked and Afraid?
I'm afraid of the naked people!:eek:

Yes. How can you look away?

:D