PDA

View Full Version : the bookmakers in London

lamboguy
07-06-2016, 07:33 AM
these guys are your best friends that you have in life. they are giving you over 3-1 odds on the republican party for president. gifts like this one don't come around that often.

i highly suggest you buy round trip tickets to London now, depart your home as soon as possible and buy another round trip for the first week in November to collect on the winning betting tickets that you will be holding.

1st time lasix
07-06-2016, 11:14 AM
only if the "party of Lincoln" has a different nominee--- I am afraid. Not sure "the Donald" will be able to even attract 75% of registered Republicans. At sixty....I personally have voted for a Republican for president in every year but one. Even though I am registered as an elephant.... I would likely vote for Donald Duck before I would cast for Trump.

barahona44
07-06-2016, 11:46 AM
these guys are your best friends that you have in life. they are giving you over 3-1 odds on the republican party for president. gifts like this one don't come around that often.

i highly suggest you buy round trip tickets to London now, depart your home as soon as possible and buy another round trip for the first week in November to collect on the winning betting tickets that you will be holding.
Leave tomorrow from JFK, return Friday. $2800 (multiple airlines via Expedia)

Similar one day trip in November. $2700
5500 total,toss in at least 300 for hotel and expenses for both trips 5800 smackers.

If you're willing to get a connecting flight and stay a few days in London (nice place,everybody speaks English :) ),Icelandic Airlines can get you there for 1150 now and 600 in November.10 nights hotel and expenses will run you another 1000,bare minimum looking at about 2900 total.

Hope it's a lead pipe cinch.

Native Texan III
07-10-2016, 07:47 PM

They used to sell London Bridge to dumb Yankee tourists in the 1950s.
Looks like they might have found another way to part the intellectually challenged Yankee from his money.

horses4courses
07-10-2016, 07:52 PM
They used to sell London Bridge to dumb Yankee tourists in the 1950s.
Looks like they might have found another way to part the intellectually challenged Yankee from his money.

Especially since the drop in the pound sterling makes it
a bit cheaper to stay over there for a night or two.
What a bargain!!!!! :jump:

Don't forget that suitcase full of greenbacks...... ;)