PDA

View Full Version : Wow. They sound just like Sec and LJB!

PaceAdvantage
07-07-2004, 11:30 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040708/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp&cid=694&ncid=716

The more I read what Kerry has to say, the more nauseous I become. There is something patently offensive about this quote:

Bush "was right that Dick Cheney was ready to take over on day one, and he did and has been ever since, folks, and that's what we have got to change," Kerry said.

Why are these guys (Kerry/Edwards) playing up to the hard core Bush haters? They have these kinds of voters in their pocket. They ain't winning over folks like me.

My 3 cents...

Secretariat
07-08-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
[url]The more I read what Kerry has to say, the more nauseous I become. There is something patently offensive about this quote:

Why are these guys (Kerry/Edwards) playing up to the hard core Bush haters? They have these kinds of voters in their pocket. They ain't winning over folks like me.

My 3 cents...

They aren't trying to win over folks like you PA. As to Kerry's statement about Cheyney...I've never read a more accurate statement. Why else would you keep someone like that on the ticket? Also I don't hate Bush, I think he is incompetent. Cheyney is just plain greedy.

PaceAdvantage
07-08-2004, 03:20 AM
Bottom line, t's my opinion Kerry/Edwards are turning away the undecided votes with arrogant, offensive comments such as these.

But then again, it's only my opinion, and the voters will decide come November.

Secretariat
07-08-2004, 05:18 PM
But then again, it's only my opinion, and the voters will decide come November.

Not necessarily. It may be up to the Supreme Court again.

PaceAdvantage
07-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Kind of like how Moore's film will never see the light of day in the US? That was also a good one!

Tom
07-08-2004, 10:39 PM
PA, perhaps it is that the Keds Kids have nothing to offer themselves so they have to resort to bringing down the current guys to make themselves look good. They also claimed to have better hair. These are their talking points?
hehehehehe

Edwards was the best choice......for the republicans!
A sheister! Good one, JF*K

superfecta
07-08-2004, 11:12 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040708/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp&cid=694&ncid=716

The more I read what Kerry has to say, the more nauseous I become. There is something patently offensive about this quote:

My 3 cents... cause they have bad advisors and are so out of touch they think the best way to beat GW is to keep bashing him.Will end up really hurting them,UNLESS GW screws up in the PR dept.Which is entirely possible.

superfecta
07-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Bottom line, t's my opinion Kerry/Edwards are turning away the undecided votes with arrogant, offensive comments such as these.

But then again, it's only my opinion, and the voters will decide come November. Talk about arrogant,I heard Bill Clinton on Frankens' show today.Every other word was either I, WE or US describing his accomplishments in office.And I was thinking,what accomplishments?!Stable economy thats it,and the reason the economy was turning around was due to the fact he didn't mess with it ,he was hustling fat chicks instead.The capper was he said the supreme court took the election away from them,(evidently he was ignoring the electorial college being how we elect a president).
Maybe this guy is likeable in person,but he came across as the know it all blowhard that tries to tell the folks around him how to make money at the track after he hits that $30 trifecta.....