PDA

View Full Version : Queens Plate

PowerUpPaynter
06-27-2016, 06:29 AM
Anyone betting the Queens Plate next week? Amis Gizmo looks pretty solid in this one.

Robert Fischer
07-01-2016, 10:14 AM
on paper

leave em in malibu
amis gizmo
shakhimat
esposito

all look good

Grits
07-01-2016, 12:39 PM
This is an odd folder for Queen's Plate Day?

This day of racing has been a favorite for years. Often, there are some fine nuggets to be uncovered. One of my best from the past was a 9-2 over a 61-1 exacta paying $415. The 2011 edition with filly, Inglorious, winning. Once again, a filly is facing the colts on Sunday--#13-Gambles Ghost. ;)

At the beach for a few days, I just wanted to get home to download Belmont's and Woodbine's cards. Good luck to all.

I hope each of you have a safe, a Happy July 4th! And, a Happy Canada Day--today--to our friends to the north. Especially to my little friend, GATOR. That sassy, spunky fella makes me laugh everyday. Twitter or not, GATOR's antics at Woodbine are hilarious. :lol:

letswastemoney
07-01-2016, 04:00 PM
There's a lot of speed lined up.

Gamble's Ghost if she's good enough.

StormAgain
07-01-2016, 05:59 PM
There's a lot of speed lined up.

Gamble's Ghost if she's good enough.

Totally agree.

Also not high on Shakhimat. 3 wins as the speed in the race, anytime he had to rate he lost.

Grits
07-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Mike Maker and the Ramsey's upset for the win in the QP with Sir Dudley Diggs.

This man has got to stop walking his horses to the winners circle. He just fell under his horse again. This has happened at Saratoga. He's gonna get hurt if he continues this habit. He is not steady on his feet at all. He could be really harmed.

Appy
07-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Or maybe they should put a limit on liquor in the box seat area. ;)