PDA

View Full Version : Fair Meadows!

craigbraddick
06-26-2016, 08:44 PM
Hi People!

I will be heading out to Fair Meadows to call the races from 07/13/16 to 07/30/16 while John Lies is on duty at Del Mar.

Let me know if you want to come out. Would love to meet up with some PA guys there!

Craig.

Donttellmeshowme
06-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Hi People!

I will be heading out to Fair Meadows to call the races from 07/13/16 to 07/30/16 while John Lies is on duty at Del Mar.

Let me know if you want to come out. Would love to meet up with some PA guys there!

Craig.

Lies is calling Del Mar?

craigbraddick
06-26-2016, 09:16 PM
John Lies is the longtime TV host there.

Track Collector
06-26-2016, 10:26 PM
I like FMT. (It is even one of the tracks my WIFE likes.). We visited there several times a number of years ago when on a "vacation". Not sure what time 1st post is, but back then it was 6:00 p.m. and the theme was "Racing in the Heat of the Night". Temps were 90+ then but still not too bad. They did have metal bleachers though.

I turn them on RTN from time to time just to watch, but unfortunately no handle help.

I know they have struggled the past few years to keep racing going, and hope they get some stability.

It is a case of too many tracks and not enough time and financial resources, so a return to FMT will have to wait for a while.

Have fun calling the races Craig, and keep letting us know where you are.......never know when this track collector will be in town for a visit.

thespaah
06-27-2016, 12:44 AM
Hi People!

Craig.
Have fun!!!