PDA

View Full Version : THE PURPOSE OF PACE ADVANTAGE?

HIGH ROLLER
07-07-2004, 02:41 PM
in my humble opinion the great purpose of this site is so that players can educate each other and discuss racing. i have saved literally hundreds of hours of research from people who have helped me

this should also not be a used as a sales site for everyone to hawk their wares.

i also notice that lately a couple of cranks are busy acting like old washer women hurling insults at each other.

i hope the administrator starts to ban people from this site to crack down on these people.

lastly, i am in this game to enjoy racing AND MAKE MONEY. so to all the losers out there, GET A LIFE!

Dancer's Image
07-07-2004, 04:28 PM
May I nominate High Roller to be the first to be banned?

kenwoodallpromos
07-07-2004, 08:09 PM
And limit posts to 1,000 words.

zieglerjw
07-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Well ,there we go , a ,90 day wonder who knows all !!!! And a veteran who can't count to a thousand !!!!!!!!!1

KingChas
07-08-2004, 12:53 AM
Sometimes a writer(us-we) needs the education of being humbled.Every handicapper-horseplayer for fun or pro has suffered a humbling day.If we all agreed with everyone it would be very boring to post a thread.Anyone who has gone through life without having a jibe thrown at them is a lucky person.This is why I live in the great USA it was called "Freedom of Speech" a long time ago.Good Luck Fine Sir............Chill Out!

kingfin66
07-08-2004, 01:08 AM
The few people that needed to be banned have already had it done. Definite addition by subtraction.

trying2win
07-08-2004, 01:27 AM
I've picked up some good ideas here at the Pace Advantage site. After awhile, you get to know intuitively who the most astute handicappers are. So, don't envy the successful handicappers, but try to emulate them.

T2W

"There are two things you can have in life...REASONS OR RESULTS.
REASONS DON'T COUNT." -- Dr. Robert Anthony

NoDayJob
07-08-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Dancer's Image
May I nominate High Roller to be the first to be banned?

Banning people from posting on forums- Whatever happened to free speech? Yeah, I know my grandson got chopped for stirring up the pot or some such thing. On the otherhand, it's PA's forum, isn't it? You'll just have to live with it!

NDJ

ranchwest
07-09-2004, 12:10 AM
The purpose of this and all internet forums is to provide an opportunity to agitate and irritate anyone who has an itching desire to be agitated and irritated.

Or, just pretend you're at the races. The race is over, it isn't going to affect you any more than it has, turn the page.

charleslanger
07-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Kinky too....:o

Tom
07-09-2004, 09:40 AM
I thought we here for free pork sandwhiches!?!? :confused:

KingChas
07-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Tom you are a piece of............................ art-LMAO

Tom
07-09-2004, 11:08 AM
;)

Richard
07-11-2004, 08:21 PM
Actually when you stop to think about it,there is no free speech on this board.We all are allowed here at the pleasure of our most gracious,generous and benevolent Host(Dictator sounds so undiplomatic)PaceAdvantage(And no,I'm not wearing hip waders although I probably should be).Just an observation for thought.
Richard

NoDayJob
07-12-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Richard
Actually when you stop to think about it,there is no free speech on this board.We all are allowed here at the pleasure of our most gracious,generous and benevolent Host(Dictator sounds so undiplomatic)PaceAdvantage(And no,I'm not wearing hip waders although I probably should be).Just an observation for thought.
Richard

It's getting way deeper around here than mere hip waders. Remove your watch and hold it over your head. That makes much more sense.

NDJ