PDA

View Full Version : Mass shooting in Germany

Tom
06-23-2016, 11:22 AM
25 injured in a German theater.

Must have been a gay movie.

Jess Hawsen Arown
06-23-2016, 11:30 AM
The news must be wrong. They could not have used guns. Germany has strong anti-gun laws.

When are the Democrats going to start banning cars. After all, you can't blame the drunks who get behind the wheel. It is clearly the fault of the cars.

Bad cars, bad!

boxcar
06-23-2016, 11:50 AM
The news must be wrong. They could not have used guns. Germany has strong anti-gun laws.

Absolutely right! Most European countries have gun control laws tighter than a duck's patut. Perp(s) must have attacked with bread and butter knives...

Parkview_Pirate
06-23-2016, 11:56 AM
Early in the news cycle, details sketchy. Perp shot dead 'cause the POLIZE thought he had hostages.

25 injured might be from tear gas.

I'm sure the authorities will provide full, complete, accurate and truthful details at their leisure..... :rolleyes:

Tom
06-23-2016, 11:58 AM

When are the Democrats going to start banning cars. After all, you can't blame the drunks who get behind the wheel. It is clearly the fault of the cars.

Bad cars, bad!

Oh, I know....it was.........A VIDEO!

boxcar
06-23-2016, 12:44 PM
Oh, I know....it was.........A VIDEO!

Huh? People were killed by other people in a vid firing guns? That's scary. :eek: Germany needs to pass some video control legislation.

jk3521
06-23-2016, 03:24 PM
Absolutely right! Most European countries have gun control laws tighter than a duck's patut. Perp(s) must have attacked with bread and butter knives...

https://www.romper.com/p/what-are-germanys-gun-laws-recent-events-have-people-wondering-where-the-country-stands-13073