PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Covers up Flip/Flop with Edwards

JustRalph
07-07-2004, 12:30 AM
I think the Edwards Love Fest is a cover up for Kerry's latest Flip/Flop. When he travels to the Mid West, suddenly life begins at conception. See the article..........and by the way........if life begins at conception? isn't Kerry advocating the "taking of a life"?

This guy is getting away with this one.................no freebies here in off-topic.............LOL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27920-2004Jul4.html?referrer=emailarticle

Tom
07-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Kerry advocating murder? Yikes! Whoda thunk it?

:eek:

Sing along:
Flip flop, flip flop,
Kerry's nonsnse never stops,
Flip flop, flip flop.

BTW - Ted Kennedy's dog is named "Splash!?!"
Wow! That's chutzphu!;)

sq764
07-07-2004, 12:11 PM
They are perfect for each other.. Edwards voted against funding troops for the war; this was after voting FOR the war..

God help us if these 2 get into office.

cj
07-07-2004, 12:15 PM
How many of you would want a one term senator to be in charge of the country? If Kerry had a shot, it could happen.

ceejay
07-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
How many of you would want a one term senator to be in charge of the country? If Kerry had a shot, it could happen.

Not taking sides here, but how does that comapre with a 1 1/2-term governor?

cj
07-07-2004, 12:43 PM
It compares pretty well given his history. I'm sure his father imparted some knowledge to him during his term. He also was much more experienced from his prior civilian life.

By the way, when was the last time a Senator was elected President. Seems to be a long run of Governors or other, but no Senators, does it not?

ceejay
07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
By the way, when was the last time a Senator was elected President. Seems to be a long run of Governors or other, but no Senators, does it not?

I'm not sure who ws the last sitting senator to be elected pres, but it was a "long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away!"

Lefty
07-07-2004, 02:25 PM
I think JFK was the last Senator to be elected Pres.

ljb
07-07-2004, 02:34 PM
Speaking of Senators,
D'Amato (ex Republican Senator) just recommended Bush should drop Cheney.
Think he is going to have to go (Cheney himself)?

chickenhead
07-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Savage said yesterday if Cheney doesn't go Bush loses.

Savage can be pretty astute, he picked Kerry early on...

Lefty
07-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Kerry made me laugh today. He said he and Edwards would be taking no vacations(obvious jibe at Bush)but would be out working for the American people. Now how do you do any work for the American people on the campaig trail?
How many Senate votes has he missed?

Secretariat
07-07-2004, 09:59 PM
I want Cheney to remain on the ticket. I emailed the Bush campaign to keep <Cheyney Expletive> on the ticket.

JustRalph
07-07-2004, 11:00 PM
If you gave me a choice to vote for the four of them individually, Cheney gets my vote for Pres.

He is the most experienced and about a thousand other reasons

Take this point..............

The Dems just nominated the most Liberal Ticket in history, even to the left of Ted Kennedy and Hillary.

The Party of the People just nominated the two richest men in the Senate and quite possibly the entire party.

But they are going to take care of the poor and give everybody a raise and more jobs etc....etc.....etc...........Right!!!!

Lefty
07-08-2004, 12:38 AM
sec, we finally agree. Cheney stays.

ljb
07-08-2004, 09:30 AM
Can I join in here? Your (cheney expletive) right he stays!

Tom
07-08-2004, 09:58 PM
Chenney stays if he wants to. Bush is loyal to him.
I want a guy like Chenney in there in case anything happend to Bush.
Bush was asked by a reporter yesterday ho whe thought Chenney and the good-looking Edwards compared.
Bush answered quite correctly,"Dick Chenney can be president."

Edwards is a joke. That is why Kerry likes him. Kerry is a joke.
Edwards "channeled" the voices of dead people though himself in open court for the beneift of juries. He made millions an junk science. He is a sheister, one of the main reasons health care is so expensive. He is a trail lawyer - lower than a worm.
By his own admission, Edwards believes life begins at conception, but he will not stand up for that life. By his own admission, he belives in family values, that a marriage is a man and a woman, but he will not stand up for that belief. Unlike Bush, Kerry and Edwards have values, but what they lack is the courage of their convictions. Without that, values are meaningless. Edwards and Kerry will allow what they both belive to be human life be aborted rather than stand up for thier beliefs. The will allow gay weddings rather than challenge the Arab Civil Liberties Union.
What other values will theses two refuse to stand up for:
The right to free speech, the right to vote?
How can a man calim to have values and then be such a wimp as to not stand up for them?
What you libs call stubborness on Bush's parts can also be describes as courage, dedication, consistency. Robert Reich, former Clinton cohart today said that God posed a bigger threat to America than Al Qeada. This pretty much sums up the democratic party and liberal in general. I do not want people like this anywhere near the White House. They belong on Last Comic Standing.
"I was for it before I was against it!" (laugh track)
"Thank you, thank you. And now, from the Improve in Carolina,
give it up for John Edwards, the Laughin' Lawyer....."

ponyplayer
07-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Far Friggin' Out. :rolleyes:

Tom
07-09-2004, 11:18 AM
The Hill Comora pagent, the crown jewel of the Mormans, gets underway in nearby Palmyra, home of Bringham Young, who founded the religion. It is a spectabular pagent that is enjoyed and appreciated by all denominations not waging jihads.
I half expect Kerry to show up this years and "come down from the mountain, and in a deep, ghostly voice, tell the masses,"What does it profit , my bretheren,
If someone says he has faith but does not have works?

:rolleyes:

Sserioulsy, if you are in the area, this is a must see pagent for all faiths. It is professinal and done by devoute amatures who put in long, hard hours year round to present this tribute to their faith.
I will take the several hours that could be wasted on Michael Moore and attend this instead.