PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz brothers suspended

Secondbest
06-22-2016, 04:50 PM
Just turned on nyra network and Andy says both Ortiz brothers suspended.Irad fo 3 days and josé for5 days. No reason given.

cj
06-22-2016, 05:05 PM
They are for separate riding infractions, not some nefarious collusion or anything like that. Of course they colluded to take off the same days!

EMD4ME
06-22-2016, 06:11 PM
http://www.drf.com/news/ortiz-brothers-serving-suspensions

MonmouthParkJoe
06-22-2016, 08:24 PM
They are for separate riding infractions, not some nefarious collusion or anything like that. Of course they colluded to take off the same days!

:D

Struggled to get riders for the weekend. Irad serving days, Carmouche out of town, I think Castellano has days too. Johnny V out of town too. I think Jose will be back this weekend, he should win 6 or 7 races easily.

the little guy
06-22-2016, 08:28 PM
Just turned on nyra network and Andy says both Ortiz brothers suspended.Irad fo 3 days and josé for5 days. No reason given.

Actually, Jason said it, not me.

cj
06-22-2016, 08:46 PM
Actually, Jason said it, not me.

I actually deleted a post that corrected the original because, really, does it matter? In my haste I didn't even realize it was the original guy correction himself. Maybe I'll edit it. (Maybe I won't!)

the little guy
06-22-2016, 08:54 PM
I actually deleted a post that corrected the original because, really, does it matter? In my haste I didn't even realize it was the original guy correction himself. Maybe I'll edit it. (Maybe I won't!)

In this case, it doesn't matter, but there have been other times when it does matter.

cj
06-22-2016, 08:55 PM
In this case, it doesn't matter, but there have been other times when it does matter.

I will take this matter under advisement.

Grits
06-22-2016, 09:17 PM

Getting mighty sassy. :lol:

By the way, can you believe it.. SRU is gone, and you're still stuck here fielding collusion threads. :lol:

no breathalyzer
06-22-2016, 10:12 PM
Maybe Dilly Davis can win a race now :lol:

no breathalyzer
06-22-2016, 10:18 PM
race 3 tomorrow .. very Disappointing that Dilly is on a horse i want to bet hard on :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

whodoyoulike
06-22-2016, 10:51 PM
Getting mighty sassy. :lol:

By the way, can you believe it.. SRU is gone, and you're still stuck here fielding collusion threads. :lol:

It has been awhile hasn't it. But, notice the reactions.

What has it been maybe 30 days?

SuperPickle
06-22-2016, 11:29 PM
It has been awhile hasn't it. But, notice the reactions.

What has it been maybe 30 days?

I only noticed because the DQ thread has been usury silent for the last month.

I first thought some track had decided to "pay the winners" than I quickly deduced that the Ortiz brothers aren't the only one with days.

This has also debunked my own grassy knoll theory that SRU, EMD and Bello are all either the same person or all work together at the same Dunkin Donuts on the Belt Parkway.

EMD4ME
06-23-2016, 09:42 AM
I only noticed because the DQ thread has been usury silent for the last month.

I first thought some track had decided to "pay the winners" than I quickly deduced that the Ortiz brothers aren't the only one with days.

This has also debunked my own grassy knoll theory that SRU, EMD and Bello are all either the same person or all work together at the same Dunkin Donuts on the Belt Parkway.

I couldve debunked that for ya years ago. I have no problem buying anyone on here a beer or two at the track.

no breathalyzer
06-23-2016, 03:08 PM
race 3 tomorrow .. very Disappointing that Dilly is on a horse i want to bet hard on :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

holly chit this guy might be the worst rider... you know you rode bad when 64-1 shoot wins the race.. what a joke