PDA

View Full Version : References to radical Islam redacted from terrorist transcript

Fager Fan
06-20-2016, 07:17 AM
Unbelievable. They're removing all references to ISIS and radical Islam from the transcript of the Orlando terrorist's phone calls and texts.

The Obama admin doesn't want us to hear his true motives, or in other words, the truth. Somehow the victims and citizens of this country don't get the full truth because Obama decides he is king and will let us hear only what he wants us to hear.

Tom
06-20-2016, 07:26 AM
Why let the TRUTH get in the way of ImamObama's fantasy.
Unbelievable.

woodtoo
06-20-2016, 08:36 AM
Like having Loretta Lynch appear on all the Sunday news show as Susan Ride did on the Benghazi lie. Downplaying islams influence and outlining Matteens "coworkers" who are actually law enforcement personal, in one case where he threatened Sheriff Ken Mascara stating how he could have al Qaeda kill him and his family.
The playbook is the same only the personal have changed.

boxcar
06-20-2016, 09:16 AM
Trump should jump on this story like white on rice to reveal to the public the great lengths to which liberals will go to cover up and lie by omission in order to advance their PC-Islamic agenda.

classhandicapper
06-20-2016, 09:35 AM
IMO, many liberals clearly have some kind of mental disorder. I just don't know what the official diagnosis would be. They are so vested in their delusions, they go beyond just not seeing reality right in front of their eyes, they lie to themselves and others just to keep those delusions from being shattered. The problem of course is that so much of the media and power structure is complicit in this and so much of the general population too ignorant to figure it out on their own, they are taking the entire planet down an economic and social cesspool.

Tom
06-20-2016, 09:45 AM
The lying POS was on TV yesterday saying it was important it was for us all to hear what he said and understand where he was coming from.

BS - heart what ImamOBama WANTS us to hear.
Sad thing is, every single democrat will buy it, dimwits that they are.

Clocker
06-20-2016, 09:55 AM
From Gallup:

While 79% of Republicans view it primarily as an act of Islamic terrorism, the majority of Democrats, 60%, see it as an act of domestic gun violence.

Independents are evenly divided as to whether the Orlando shooting was an act of Islamic terrorism (44%) or domestic gun violence (42%).

The gun did it. :rolleyes:

And the gun made the call to 911 about allegiance to ISIS.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/192842/republicans-democrats-interpret-orlando-incident-differently.aspx

boxcar
06-20-2016, 10:05 AM
From Gallup:

The gun did it. :rolleyes:

And the gun made the call to 911 about allegiance to ISIS.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/192842/republicans-democrats-interpret-orlando-incident-differently.aspx

God has truly sent a spirit of delusion upon this land.

Clocker
06-20-2016, 10:16 AM
Attorney General Loretta Lynch explains the decision of the Ministry of Truth in an interview with Chuck Todd:
LORETTA LYNCH: What we’re announcing tomorrow is that the FBI is releasing a partial transcript of the killer’s calls with law enforcement, from inside the club. These are the calls with the Orlando PD negotiating team, who he was, where he was… that will be coming out tomorrow and I’ll be headed to Orlando on Tuesday.

CHUCK TODD: Including the hostage negotiation part of this?

LYNCH: Yes, it will be primarily a partial transcript of his calls with the hostage negotiators.

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what’s being left out?

LYNCH: What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.

CHUCK TODD: We’re not going to hear him talk about those things?

LYNCH: We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript. But it will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators, we’re trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible. As you know, because the killer is dead, we have a bit more leeway there and we will be producing that information tomorrow.

Classic double-speak. "...we’re trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible.." by editing out the information that conflicts with our narrative.

ebcorde
06-20-2016, 10:20 AM
message is?

They don't care what Obama, Trump or Fox News says about them.
so like Hannity calls them "Islamic terrorists" and they'll say "okay, you're right we quit"

They don't care. This is a problem that needs to be managed. I read up on the Ottoman Empire, They controlled most of the Middle East from 1300 until 1918. Then you begin to understand Bush lost his marbles thinking he could fix that place in 3 years, try 80 years ...maybe.

boxcar
06-20-2016, 10:24 AM
message is?

They don't care what Obama, Trump or Fox News says about them.
so like Hannity calls them "Islamic terrorists" and they'll say "okay, you're right we quit"

They don't care. This is a problem that needs to be managed. I read up on the Ottoman Empire, They controlled most of the Middle East from 1300 until 1918. Then you begin to understand Bush lost his marbles thinking he could fix that place in 3 years, try 80 years ...maybe.

How did you get such a disdain for truth? Even the American people aren't entitled to it -- at least as much as free cell phones, free internet, free health care...? :rolleyes:

ebcorde
06-20-2016, 10:32 AM
How did you get such a disdain for truth? Even the American people aren't entitled to it -- at least as much as free cell phones, free internet, free health care...? :rolleyes:

How did you get such a disdain for truth? The truth... is Americans have no clue what Patriotism is. For the typical American it's Jets flying over a football
stadium, memorial day., all military type events

why not Jobs for Americans, why not keeping American ingenuity, technology in America? why is that not defined as Patriotism? That's my truth.

That's what I learned working In Switzerland, As explained to me "we are surrounded by France, Germany, Italy, If we give it away what happens to us?"

No one forced the United States to assume the middle east power broker role from France and the UK after World War II. Did France invade Syria after the rock concert killings? NO!!!!!

Clocker
06-20-2016, 10:34 AM
why does it matter what the President's
message is?

'What difference, at this point, does it make?'-Hillary Clinton

It matters because if you can't identify the cause of the problem, you can't fix the problem. And you can screw up other things that aren't the problem.

Obama refusing to recognize Islamic terrorism is like the story about the drunk who dropped his car keys in a dark alley, but is looking for them on the sidewalk under a street lamp because the light is better there.

It's even darker when your head is where the sun don't shine.

ebcorde
06-20-2016, 10:44 AM

It matters because if you can't identify the cause of the problem, you can't fix the problem. And you can screw up other things that aren't the problem.

Obama refusing to recognize Islamic terrorism is like the story about the drunk who dropped his car keys in a dark alley, but is looking for them on the sidewalk under a street lamp because the light is better there.

you want to defeat them permanently then you have to redefine what Patriotism is. It's Jobs for Americans, It's quality of life for all Americans
Invest in that, instead of 1,000 military bases around the world. 1,000 military bases tells me you're the Empire from Star Wars. And Trump is your Darth Vader.

Clocker
06-20-2016, 10:49 AM
you want to defeat them permanently then you have to redefine what Patriotism is. It's Jobs for Americans, It's quality of life for all Americans

Jobs for Americans will put an end to Islamic terrorism and hate for Americans in general and gays in particular? Please explain how more jobs for Americans will result in less hatred of Americans.

The terrorists hate us because of our quality of life. Obama thinks that if he can drag us down to the level of third world countries, then we can all get along and spread the wealth around and put an end to hatred and war.

ebcorde
06-20-2016, 11:24 AM
Jobs for Americans will put an end to Islamic terrorism and hate for Americans in general and gays in particular? Please explain how more jobs for Americans will result in less hatred of Americans.

The terrorists hate us because of our quality of life. Obama thinks that if he can drag us down to the level of third world countries, then we can all get along and spread the wealth around and put an end to hatred and war.

our quality of life is varied. some great, most good to okay , some bad.
there

No direct correlation. Plant a tree, eventually as it grows , squirrels, birds rabbits appear, vibrant communities. Or Bomb Iraq from 1991-2016 and wonder why there's an ISIS. Good luck.

Izzy2742
06-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Orlando Police Dispatcher (OD)
Shooter Omar Mateen (OM)

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.
OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]
OD: What?
OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.
OD: What’s your name?
OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].
OD: Ok, What’s your name?
OM: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].
OD: Alright, where are you at?
OM: In Orlando.
OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]
http://globalnews.ca/news/2773369/fbi-to-release-partial-transcript-of-negotiations-between-cops-orlando-nightclub-shooter/

ArlJim78
06-20-2016, 11:29 AM
If the murderer had pledged his allegiance to the Tea Party in that phone call, do you think they'd redact it and take great pains to prop up a "lone wolf" scenario?
More likely that the unredacted actual audio would run in a continous loop on every network.

classhandicapper
06-20-2016, 11:34 AM

A semi conscious alzheimer patient would have figured it all out by now.

Obama and the rest of these mentally ill liberals would rather lie, deny, and do whatever it takes to advance their globalist multi culture agenda (and idealistic notions about it) even if it kills God knows how many innocent Americans and Europeans rather than admit to themselves and the world that they are wrong. I'm even willing to bend enough to say I won't even judge who is right or wrong or what the cause is, but at least admit it's not working and stop lying while women are getting raped in Germany, people are getting killed in France, and the nitwits are running wild in the US.

Fager Fan
06-20-2016, 11:37 AM
If the murderer had pledged his allegiance to the Tea Party in that phone call, do you think they'd redact it and take great pains to prop up a "lone wolf" scenario?
More likely that the unredacted actual audio would run in a continous loop on every network.

Exactly.

classhandicapper
06-20-2016, 11:38 AM

Unquestionably and without a doubt.

Tom
06-20-2016, 11:38 AM

I'm surprised they didn't dub in the Tea Party, or Long Live Trump.
That is the caliber of the potus.

Clocker
06-20-2016, 11:41 AM
I'm even willing to bend enough to say I won't judge who is right or wrong, but at least admit it's not working and stop lying while women are getting raped in Germany, people are getting killed in France, and the nitwits are running wild in the US.

And gays are being thrown off of buildings in ISIS-land.

And Obama still calls them ISIL in defiance of reality. The second "S" in ISIS stands for Syria, and the term reminds everyone of Obama's policy failure in Syria. Which he also will not admit.

ebcorde
06-20-2016, 11:45 AM
of one the the Terrorists who bombed the world trade center basement in 1998(?). They always ran out the room when the little kid took his shoes off and tossed them.

Omar was crazy, as was his dad , ISIS is the vehicle he used. All kinds of nuts pass immigration. Plenty of countries are EAGER to rid themselves of these type people. Iraq, Libya, Egypt, etc the crazies have taken over. it can happen here too :lol:

Clocker
06-20-2016, 11:49 AM
there

No direct correlation.

And you have shown no direct correlation of jobs and quality of life with Islamic terrorism. And you have ignored the fact that if you don't identify the problem, you can't fix it. Obama's approach to terrorism is the equivalent of the emperor's new clothes. You would think that a president who is an empty suit would get that.

"The main contribution of some of my friends on the other side of the aisle have made in the fight against ISIL is to criticize this administration and me for not using the phrase ‘radical Islam.’ That’s the key, they tell us. We can’t beat ISIL unless we call them radical Islamists. What exactly would using this label accomplish? What exactly would it change?"—President Obama, June 14, 2016."Don't tell me words don't matter! 'I have a dream.' Just words? 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.' Just words? 'We have nothing to fear but fear itself.' Just words, just speeches?"—Candidate Obama, February 16, 2008.

ebcorde
06-20-2016, 11:58 AM
And you have shown no direct correlation of jobs and quality of life with Islamic terrorism. And you have ignored the fact that if you don't identify the problem, you can't fix it. Obama's approach to terrorism is the equivalent of the emperor's new clothes. You would think that a president who is an empty suit would get that.

oh I could fix it easily within 20-40 years but I don't have time to lay it out for you.

Military weapons sent to the Shah, Mubarek, Saddam for years was a waste of time and disrespect to their people. Instead of 60 years of that, why not 60 years of American sponsored High Schools and Colleges, farming equipment,etc. I call that "Winning hearts and minds"

Clocker
06-20-2016, 12:00 PM
oh I could fix it easily within 20-40 years but I don't have time to lay it out for you.

In other words, you got nothing.

Thanks for playing.

OntheRail
06-20-2016, 12:14 PM
there

No direct correlation. Plant a tree, eventually as it grows , squirrels, birds rabbits appear, vibrant communities. Or Bomb Iraq from 1991-2016 and wonder why there's an ISIS. Good luck.
If the Obama Menstruation had Bombed them with intent and purpose to destroy from 2009-2016 we'd not have the JV squad. But no he played at it and the Pigs flourished... and Obama fiddles on.

ebcorde
06-20-2016, 12:15 PM
In other words, you got nothing.

Thanks for playing.

yeah sure.

BTW: Trump wins and bars Muslim immigrants good luck finding Interpreters, allies over there. They receive death threats all the time, They see helping Americans similar to the French saw helping Germans in World War II.

We promise to give them visas, to US, Germany, UK, etc. he'll stop that, and they'll stop helping, they save more American lives than
what people know. The interpreters know when a village is suspicious, possible dangerous. They can tell "oh they dont like us"

johnhannibalsmith
06-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Media outlets won't even call it anything but a 'mass shooting'. They let 'terrorist attack' slip a few times early on, probably for ratings solely, but it has consistently been nothing more than a mass shooting of gays for days now. Good luck everyone, nevermind not wanting to conflate terrorism with Islam for propagandist reasons, even with 50 dead and 50 wounded we must remain in a state of denial about what it is. And I have no idea how that approach helps to stifle ISIS recruitment to a degree that it is justifiable in its effect in giving rose-colored Americans an easy way out from having to actually think about the problem.

ebcorde
06-20-2016, 12:42 PM
If the Obama Menstruation had Bombed them with intent and purpose to destroy from 2009-2016 we'd not have the JV squad. But no he played at it and the Pigs flourished... and Obama fiddles on.

I don't blame the guy, surrounded by 70 years of CIA world conquest logic. I know for a fact not one CIA expert or Joint Chiefs of Staff ever recommended a withdrawal from Iraq or Afghanistan. This aint a game.

He was given assurances that their strategies would bear fruit. Same trap Bush fell into. And he felt obligated not to throw everything the US invested in the trash.

johnhannibalsmith
06-20-2016, 12:49 PM
... I know for a fact not one CIA expert or Joint Chiefs of Staff ever recommended a withdrawal from Iraq or Afghanistan. ...

OK Jack Bauer

boxcar
06-20-2016, 12:51 PM
How did you get such a disdain for truth? The truth... is Americans have no clue what Patriotism is. For the typical American it's Jets flying over a football
stadium, memorial day., all military type events

Nice deflect. Who is talking about patriotism -- or any of the other garbage you mentioned for that matter? :rolleyes: All Americans, whether they're patriotic or not are entitled to the truth. Maybe you could BO's point man and poster boy for that? Why don't you think about starting up political group called Truth Matters? :rolleyes:

mostpost
06-20-2016, 01:07 PM
IMO, many liberals clearly have some kind of mental disorder. I just don't know what the official diagnosis would be. They are so vested in their delusions, they go beyond just not seeing reality right in front of their eyes, they lie to themselves and others just to keep those delusions from being shattered. The problem of course is that so much of the media and power structure is complicit in this and so much of the general population too ignorant to figure it out on their own, they are taking the entire planet down an economic and social cesspool.
Funny, that is exactly the way I think about you. The difference being that my "delusions" are based on fact. Yours are based on propaganda you have been fed and have never challenged.

boxcar
06-20-2016, 01:13 PM

Or...if the murderer had been a Christian from some Fundie church and made a call to the Church to brag about how he has purged unrighteousness from the earth -- that kind of phone call, too, would have been unedited.

mostpost
06-20-2016, 01:22 PM
You guys are obsessed. Radical Islam. Radical Islam. Blah, blah, blah.
Mateen was Muslim. He killed fifty people and wounded at least as many more. So he was radical. That is the extent of it. He had no direct ties to any Islamic terrorist group. His pledge of allegiance to ISIS was after the fact.

He killed those fifty people because they were gay. His pledge of allegiance was a pathetic attempt to justify himself. ISIS' claims of involvement were an equally pathetic attempt to bask in reflected glory-from their point of view obviously.

That is why the name of the group Mateen pledged allegiance to was omitted. Every one knows that he had pledged allegiance to an Islamic terrorist organization and almost everyone knows it was ISIS. By leaving the name in the transcript, the FBI would have provided ISIS with a direct propaganda and recruiting tool. Too bad you are all too mentally challenged to figure that out.

johnhannibalsmith
06-20-2016, 01:25 PM
Hmmmm. So I guess he was casing the gay part of Disney.

Tom
06-20-2016, 01:26 PM
And YOU are a twit.
They are censoring out his exact words. You don't see a problem with that?
Islam is such a pathetic excuse of a qusi-at-best religion, it has to be protected from reality?

What a wimp allah is. A little girl.
The religion of dweebs.

Tom
06-20-2016, 01:28 PM
Hmmmm. So I guess he was casing the gay part of Disney.

They call him Goofy for a reason.

mostpost
06-20-2016, 01:34 PM
Or...if the murderer had been a Christian from some Fundie church and made a call to the Church to brag about how he has purged unrighteousness from the earth -- that kind of phone call, too, would have been unedited.
Clearly you believe that homosexuality is unrighteousness which should be purged from the earth and that murdering fifty people is a proper way to achieve that goal. At least that is what could be read into your statement above.

But, you have no proof of your assertion, since he was not a Christian and he made no call to a "Fundie" church, you can only speculate. Speculate with no proof.

So, what do we know about Mateen.? We know that he was a Muslim. We know the name of the mosque he attended. We know that after, or maybe during, his killing spree, he called 911 and pledged allegiance to a Radical Islamic Terrorist group. And despite all the hysteria here, we know that group was ISIS.

Clocker
06-20-2016, 01:45 PM
Every one knows that he had pledged allegiance to an Islamic terrorist organization and almost everyone knows it was ISIS. By leaving the name in the transcript, the FBI would have provided ISIS with a direct propaganda and recruiting tool. Too bad you are all too mentally challenged to figure that out.

Everyone knows this, but ISIS couldn't figure out how to use it if 'ISIS' doesn't appear in the DOJ press release? You think that ISIS will translate the official document into Arabic and leave out the omitted parts?

http://www.allsmileys.com/files/sweetim-emotions/6349.gif

Tom
06-20-2016, 01:58 PM
Bubba Clinton: "Define IsIs"

Tom
06-20-2016, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by mostpost
Every one knows that he had pledged allegiance to an Islamic terrorist organization and almost everyone knows it was ISIS. By leaving the name in the transcript, the FBI would have provided ISIS with a direct propaganda and recruiting tool. Too bad you are all too mentally challenged to figure that out.

That is the stupidest reply you have ever written, and man, you have the top 50 stupidest.

I guess FDR could have shortened the war if he called Extreme Barvarians instead nazis.

How do you sleep at night?

PaceAdvantage
06-20-2016, 02:14 PM
you want to defeat them permanently then you have to redefine what Patriotism is. It's Jobs for Americans, It's quality of life for all AmericansThat's what Trump says. But you ignore that... :lol:

PaceAdvantage
06-20-2016, 02:18 PM
Mateen was Muslim. He killed fifty people and wounded at least as many more. So he was radical. That is the extent of it. He had no direct ties to any Islamic terrorist group. His pledge of allegiance to ISIS was after the fact.

He killed those fifty people because they were gay. His pledge of allegiance was a pathetic attempt to justify himself. ISIS' claims of involvement were an equally pathetic attempt to bask in reflected glory-from their point of view obviously.

That is why the name of the group Mateen pledged allegiance to was omitted. Every one knows that he had pledged allegiance to an Islamic terrorist organization and almost everyone knows it was ISIS. By leaving the name in the transcript, the FBI would have provided ISIS with a direct propaganda and recruiting tool. Too bad you are all too mentally challenged to figure that out.I can only sit here shaking my head, laughing at just what a fool you have evolved into over these many years.

PaceAdvantage
06-20-2016, 02:20 PM
Clearly you believe that homosexuality is unrighteousness which should be purged from the earth and that murdering fifty people is a proper way to achieve that goal. At least that is what could be read into your statement above.

But, you have no proof of your assertion, since he was not a Christian and he made no call to a "Fundie" church, you can only speculate. Speculate with no proof.

So, what do we know about Mateen.? We know that he was a Muslim. We know the name of the mosque he attended. We know that after, or maybe during, his killing spree, he called 911 and pledged allegiance to a Radical Islamic Terrorist group. And despite all the hysteria here, we know that group was ISIS.Muslims love homosexuals, that we know. Especially the ISIS brand of Muslim, which is exactly the group this killer was pledging his allegiance to, before you and your brand of hippies decided to try and alter history.

George Orwell had you pegged back in 1949.

Tom
06-20-2016, 02:22 PM
Evolution, aka mostie

classhandicapper
06-20-2016, 02:40 PM
Funny, that is exactly the way I think about you. The difference being that my "delusions" are based on fact. Yours are based on propaganda you have been fed and have never challenged.

Mine are based on observations of the world, predictions about what's going to happen, and being right so many damn times I can't even keep count.

So when I tell you the world is in a credit and QE bubble, that central bankers are wildly incompetent, and that when it finally bursts we are going to have a global financial crisis that could lead to an historic downturn if not handled properly, you can bank on it.

When I tell you the that terrorism in the west is just getting started, bank on it.

When I tell you that eventually there will be massive cuts to medicare, pensions, and other government programs, bank on it.

It has all already been written by the policies in place.

Tom
06-20-2016, 02:48 PM
We have just had the largest attack on America since 9/11 and the guy who did it told us why.

But the left is doing everything to deny it and to basically say 49 American lives and 53 injuries are acceptable. Just don't offend the scumbags who did it.

You all are like the German citizens Eisenhower forced to walk through the death camps to witness what they allowed to happen.

Only worse. They had a reason to fear objecting.
You don't.

classhandicapper
06-20-2016, 02:54 PM
We have just had the largest attack on America since 9/11 and the guy who did it told us why.

But the left is doing everything to deny it and to basically say 49 American lives and 53 injuries are acceptable. Just don't offend the scumbags who did it.

You all are like the German citizens Eisenhower forced to walk through the death camps to witness what they allowed to happen.

Only worse. They had a reason to fear objecting.
You don't.

It used to be that republicans and moderate democrats were trying to accomplish the same things in different ways, but there were compromises that could be reached so that each side could tolerate the final result. I can't compromise with someone I think is so lacking in basic common sense and understanding that the only possible conclusions are that he's brain damaged or trying to destroy the country. That's what I think of this president and some of the leaders of the democrat party right now. I mean, I'm no fan of guys like Paul Ryan and some of the republicans, but the democrats should be swallowed up by the earth. I don't want to compromise with people like that. I want them to have zero impact on any aspect of my life. Their very position of power is a huge negative for my life and the lives of millions, if not billions, of others (whether those people realize it or not).

Saratoga_Mike
06-20-2016, 03:04 PM
It's Jobs for Americans, It's quality of life for all Americans
Invest in that, instead of 1,000 military bases around the world. 1,000 military bases tells me you're the Empire from Star Wars. And Trump is your Darth Vader.

Do you ever read a newspaper or watch a TV news program? Do you know what Trump's has been saying? I don't support him, but your post could have been written by Trump. You should really stop posting.

Clocker
06-20-2016, 03:19 PM
FBI Special Agent in Charge Ronald Hopper said Monday if the full, unedited transcript of the conversations Orlando shooter Omar Mateen had with the police were released, it would “only inflame other people here that might be like-minded.”

“We’re not going to propagate their rhetoric, their violent rhetoric, and we see no value in putting those individuals’ names back out there,” he said. “We’re trying to prevent these acts from happening again, and for cowards like this one, people like that influence them, so we’re not going to continue to put their names out front.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/20/fbi-releasing-unedited-orlando-transcript-may-inflame-others-video/#ixzz4C9GmpZ5c

From that and from the information posted here by some people that claim to know the true motives of the shooter, that indicates that they are not releasing the full transcripts because they don't want to propagate the violent rhetoric of homophobes.

Must be true. :rolleyes:

Clocker
06-20-2016, 03:22 PM
Do you ever read a newspaper or watch a TV news program? Do you know what Trump's has been saying? I don't support him, but your post could have been written by Trump. You should really stop posting.

You don't believe that the way to stop Islamic terrorism is to make America great again?

PaceAdvantage
06-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Yup, the left always shies away from labeling people homophobic...they are so reluctant to throw that card out there...

This is pretty disgusting, even for the left wing. Like someone already pointed out, if this guy were pledging allegiance to the KKK or to some neo-Nazi group, or Donald Trump even, you know damn well they wouldn't be redacting ANY of the conversation...they'd probably be ENHANCING it if they could.

This is so wrong on so many levels, it really is insanity.

Tom
06-20-2016, 03:39 PM
The left says you should not be able to buy a gun if you are on the no fly list.
The no fly list if profiling and denying people of their rights without due process.

But is OK in this case, right?

How can you call yourself a great nation when you are sniveling cowards, not only afraid to face your enemy, but scared to death to even mention his name.

The Kenyan Koward.....the most usless man alive.

Tom
06-20-2016, 03:42 PM
They are replacing the name Allah with GOD in the broadcasts.

If find that offensive to God.

johnhannibalsmith
06-20-2016, 03:42 PM

The Kenyan Koward.....the most usless man alive.

I think you made a typo.

You forgot the periods after U and S.

PaceAdvantage
06-20-2016, 03:43 PM
Guns aren't the problem when it comes to the Orlando shooter and those of his ilk.

It's the Democrats.

Specifically, the left-wing enablers of homophobia and the oppression of women's rights (and in many cases, their humanity), when it suits the left's needs.

ArlJim78
06-20-2016, 03:47 PM
So much for all their phony concern about inflaming other radicals, they've already wilted and have released the unredacted transcipt.

woodtoo
06-20-2016, 03:57 PM

That is offensive to millions.

boxcar
06-20-2016, 03:58 PM

That is why the name of the group Mateen pledged allegiance to was omitted. Every one knows that he had pledged allegiance to an Islamic terrorist organization and almost everyone knows it was ISIS. By leaving the name in the transcript, the FBI would have provided ISIS with a direct propaganda and recruiting tool. Too bad you are all too mentally challenged to figure that out.

You have the makings of a Muslim terrorist apologist. How long have you been on the IS payroll?

boxcar
06-20-2016, 04:02 PM

So, what do we know about Mateen.? We know that he was a Muslim. We know the name of the mosque he attended. We know that after, or maybe during, his killing spree, he called 911 and pledged allegiance to a Radical Islamic Terrorist group. And despite all the hysteria here, we know that group was ISIS.

Clearly, you haven't the first clue what those of the Reformed Traditions of the Christian Faith believe. Take a walk over to Religious and listen to a recent sermon I posted by a Reformed Baptist pastor and then get back to me, choirboy.

woodtoo
06-20-2016, 04:04 PM

They are providing material evidence of their wilful culpability in the overthrow of America and the mass slaughter of Americans lives.
They will be held accountable!!!

mostpost
06-20-2016, 04:31 PM
So much for all their phony concern about inflaming other radicals, they've already wilted and have released the unredacted transcipt.
Well then, all your paranoia was for naught.
And that does not make their concern phony; misplaced perhaps but not phony.

PaceAdvantage
06-20-2016, 04:37 PM
It just goes to show that their convictions are about as concrete as Trump's.

They buckle under any sort of pressure...even from their rivals.

johnhannibalsmith
06-20-2016, 04:41 PM
Well then, all your paranoia was for naught.
And that does not make their concern phony; misplaced perhaps but not phony.

Two pages ago everyone who suggested that it was 'misplaced' was 'mentally challenged'. At what point do you form a conclusion on your own and stand by it?

mostpost
06-20-2016, 05:22 PM
It just goes to show that their convictions are about as concrete as Trump's.

They buckle under any sort of pressure...even from their rivals.
Let me get this straight. First you criticize the FBI because they redacted portions of the released 911 tapes. Now you criticize the FBI because they released the redacted parts. The very parts you were demanding they release.

mostpost
06-20-2016, 06:10 PM
Two pages ago everyone who suggested that it was 'misplaced' was 'mentally challenged'. At what point do you form a conclusion on your own and stand by it?
I used the word misplaced. That is not the word the cons were using. They were pretty much calling it treason at worst or incompetence at best.
Fager Fan said: Unbelievable. They're removing all references to ISIS and radical Islam from the transcript of the Orlando terrorist's phone calls and texts.

The Obama admin doesn't want us to hear his true motives, or in other words, the truth. Somehow the victims and citizens of this country don't get the full truth because Obama decides he is king and will let us hear only what he wants us to hear.

Tom said:Why let the TRUTH get in the way of ImamObama's fantasy.
Unbelievable.

Woodtoo said: They are providing material evidence of their wilful culpability in the overthrow of America and the mass slaughter of Americans lives.

Those are just a few examples. There are others which, while not as egregious, say the same thing.

My stand on the matter has not changed and it has nothing to do with whether the FBI should have redacted parts or whether it should now have released them. My stand is that the convicts-I mean conservatives-are only criticizing because it happens to be Obama.

johnhannibalsmith
06-20-2016, 06:15 PM

I used the word misplaced...My stand on the matter has not changed...

Square those statements from posts just a few hours apart for me and tell me how I'm going wrong laughing at the statement that your position has not changed.

highnote
06-20-2016, 06:17 PM
There are two ways to stop terrorist attacks in the U.S.

1.) Institute a draft and declare all out war on Islamic organizations. In other words, pound them into defeat like the U.S. did with Germany and Japan. The costs will be incredibly high including the spilling the blood of many U.S. soldiers and civilians.

or

2.) Withdraw from the middle east and accept that a Caliphate might emerge. Withdraw and let the middle east factions fight among themselves until a winner emerges.

The U.S. couldn't win in Korea and North Vietnam. Nixon finally withdrew from Vietnam and called it Peace with Honor.

As long as the U.S. maintains a presence in the middle east the blood of U.S. citizens and soldiers will be spilled -- both in the U.S. and in the middle east.

George Friedman recently wrote that policy can be based on wishful thinking or it can be based on reality. Reality always wins out.

mostpost
06-20-2016, 06:25 PM
Guns aren't the problem when it comes to the Orlando shooter and those of his ilk.

It's the Democrats.

Specifically, the left-wing enablers of homophobia and the oppression of women's rights (and in many cases, their humanity), when it suits the left's needs.
The only way your post makes any sense to me is if I consider that you are a paid disciple of Karl Rove and are accusing your enemies of what you yourself are doing.

The left wing are enablers of homophobia, yet it is the left who are saying this was an attack against gay people-and an act of terrorism. On the other hand the right wing is calling it an act of Radical Islamic Terrorism while refusing to acknowledge that the sexual orientation of the victims had anything to do with it.

Strange also that the oppressors of women's rights want to allow them the right to decide what to do with their bodies while their so called champions want to decide that for them.

There is a new series on CBS called Brain Dead. In this series, Alien Bugs are eating the brains of our politicians in Washington, causing them to become hyper-partisan. I thought it was science fiction; but apparently it's a documentary and Pace Advantage off topic is the source of the contamination.

highnote
06-20-2016, 07:04 PM

Agree, to the extant mass killings will happen with or without assault rifles. Assault rifles can be banned and there will still be mass killings, there just won't be any with legally purchased assault rifles. The assault rifles will be bought on the black market -- just like a lot of illicit goods.

It's the Democrats.

I don't understand who the left-wing enablers of homophobia and oppressors of women's rights are that you're referring to.

The problem is not caused by democrats or republicans in particular. The problem is caused by the U.S. presence in the middle east.

The U.S. has troops there to protect the shipping lanes so that oil can get out to the world.

In my opinion the U.S. should withdraw from all middle eastern/muslim countries and accept that it will be necessary to buy oil from countries whose politics are different than the U.S. politics. There is plenty of trade between the U.S. and China and differences in politics has not stopped trade.

Either get out of the middle east or institute a draft and declare all out war on muslims and then militarily pound the muslim countries into submission.

The challenge is going to be instituting a draft. So the best solution is muslim country withdrawal. Anything else is just biding time. While the U.S. is biding its time, terrorist attacks will continue.

What's the end game?

fast4522
06-20-2016, 07:47 PM
The challenge is going to be instituting a draft.

This drumbeat from the left is like a hemorrhoid that just will not go away, we reject all such globalist ideas that serve the EU better than the vital interests of the United States of America. We have the technology and a professional 100% volunteer armed forces. There is no one that would dare face us if we had a real leader who would leave no man or woman behind. Our numbers in uniform are less by way of reductions and not because of warriors willing to serve.

highnote
06-20-2016, 08:49 PM
This drumbeat from the left is like a hemorrhoid that just will not go away, we reject all such globalist ideas that serve the EU better than the vital interests of the United States of America. We have the technology and a professional 100% volunteer armed forces. There is no one that would dare face us if we had a real leader who would leave no man or woman behind. Our numbers in uniform are less by way of reductions and not because of warriors willing to serve.

According to experts a 100% volunteer army would not be enough to beat the muslim countries in the middle east into submission.

Even if a 100% volunteer army is enough, it will probably not happen. It will take an invasion of the U.S. by a professional military by a country like Japan in order for the U.S. to retaliate on a major scale. Bush I didn't finish the job. Bush II didn't finish the job. Obama is not going to finish the job.

So without the wherewithal to pummel muslim countries into submission the only option is to withdraw and admit defeat.

The U.S. does not seem ready to admit defeat or have a "peace with honor" resolution like Nixon did in Vietnam.

That means there will be more terrorist attacks on the U.S.

The FBI and CIA can monitor would-be terrorists all they want, but the chances of stopping lone wolf attacks is small.

So get used to it. People can complain about democrats and republicans all they want, but it won't change the reality. Reality wins.

Greyfox
06-20-2016, 08:54 PM
According to experts a 100% volunteer army would not be enough to beat the muslim countries in the middle east into submission.

Bosh.
Your telling us that Patton or MacArtthur couldn't destroy these creeps? :rolleyes:

Fager Fan
06-20-2016, 09:06 PM
I used the word misplaced. That is not the word the cons were using. They were pretty much calling it treason at worst or incompetence at best.
Fager Fan said: Unbelievable. They're removing all references to ISIS and radical Islam from the transcript of the Orlando terrorist's phone calls and texts.

Tom said:Why let the TRUTH get in the way of ImamObama's fantasy.
Unbelievable.

Woodtoo said: They are providing material evidence of their wilful culpability in the overthrow of America and the mass slaughter of Americans lives.

Those are just a few examples. There are others which, while not as egregious, say the same thing.

My stand on the matter has not changed and it has nothing to do with whether the FBI should have redacted parts or whether it should now have released them. My stand is that the convicts-I mean conservatives-are only criticizing because it happens to be Obama.

It's only been Obama who won't talk of our enemy, how to fight our enemy, and tell our enemy that we are going to kick their ass and make them rue the day they were born. And then go out and do just that.

Again, I ask, it's been 10 days. Where is our country's retaliation for the second largest terror attack on American soil? What other President would let this go unanswered? Why aren't the press and others asking where the response is, and if he's actually going to let this go unpunished?

highnote
06-20-2016, 09:11 PM
Bosh.
Your telling us that Patton or MacArtthur couldn't destroy these creeps? :rolleyes:

I'm only telling you what a so-called expert says.

I'm not dumb enough to tell you the U.S. can or cannot beat radical Islamic organizations with the current military. That's not my area of expertise and I sure as hell wouldn't send my troops into battle on the scale of WWII unless I know the odds are strongly in our favor.

(According to Wikipedia there was a draft from 1940 to 1973. Patton and MacArthur must have used conscripts in addition to volunteers.)

George Friedman wrote the following in his newletter today:

"The Danger of Wishful Thinking

I would propose that the US can prevent terrorist attacks by crushing radical Islamist organizations and intimidating others who might follow. However, the cost in lives, wealth, and time would be staggering.

There are 1.7 billion Muslims. Islam’s jihadist strand is organized into groups like the Islamic State. These groups are capable and sophisticated in both the covert arts and more conventional warfare. They are ruthlessly pursuing their goals. IS is not being defeated, as the White House has claimed. The head of the CIA conceded this last week.

The jihadists are fanatical in their commitment and, therefore, can be defeated only by measures such as those that broke the Germans and the Japanese fanatics. That means accepting a massive increase in American force and possibly even a draft. It also requires the acceptance of many innocent civilian deaths. Believing it can be otherwise is, in my opinion, wishful thinking.

Banning guns and blocking borders is psychologically satisfying but an illusion—a victory of the imagination, not reality. Defeating Islamist terrorism involves defeating the organizations that encourage and enable it.

That will require a mammoth effort. If we are not prepared to make the effort, we must consider leaving the region and perhaps accepting the idea of the caliphate.

We are now in, what is most charitably described as, a “holding action.” One we cannot win. At best, we can maintain a stalemate until we tire… and then we’ll be defeated.

We can commit to all-out war or abandon the field."

Tom
06-20-2016, 09:52 PM
They are providing material evidence of their wilful culpability in the overthrow of America and the mass slaughter of Americans lives.

I assume you mean Obama and Hillary.
Potential far worse than Bin Laden ever was.

Tom
06-20-2016, 09:56 PM
This drumbeat from the left is like a hemorrhoid that just will not go away,

If only there were an ointment you could spread on a lib and he would go away.

highnote
06-20-2016, 10:04 PM
According to George Friedman, basically, the U.S. finds itself in this position in the fight against Islamic terrorist organizations:

"We are now in, what is most charitably described as, a “holding action.” One we cannot win. At best, we can maintain a stalemate until we tire… and then we’ll be defeated. We can commit to all-out war or abandon the field."

So what do you think the U.S. should do --

withdraw from the middle east and let Islamic terrorist organizations rule the region,

or

reinstitute the draft, wage an all-out war, and commit to annihilating them?

Clocker
06-20-2016, 10:19 PM
reinstitute the draft

This is a non-starter in today's society. Any attempt to start a draft would end up in the courts for years.

Tom
06-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Why would anyone with any grasp of history want to have a draft? We have the finest military ever formed with 100% volunteers.

Not only that, we have the most powerful arsenal ever built.
We should not shy away from using it where it is needed.

fast4522
06-20-2016, 10:35 PM
According to George Friedman, basically, the U.S. finds itself in this position in the fight against Islamic terrorist organizations:

"We are now in, what is most charitably described as, a “holding action.” One we cannot win. At best, we can maintain a stalemate until we tire… and then we’ll be defeated. We can commit to all-out war or abandon the field."

So what do you think the U.S. should do --

withdraw from the middle east and let Islamic terrorist organizations rule the region,

or

reinstitute the draft, wage an all-out war, and commit to annihilating them?

E.) none of the above

Let us see what the UK does Thursday.
I hope George Soros gets smoked billions.
Either way Europe burns, the United States will stand down and no draft.
One day Iran will go too far, the next day there will be no Iran.
After that Islamic terrorist organizations won't have a big daddy any longer.
In seven months this guy is gone, lets read your posts next February.

The order or what happens we get to see in our lifetime.

fast4522
06-20-2016, 10:45 PM
By the way, did anyone catch Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Greta Van Susteren show tonight? How I wish we had such a leader who is as genuine, clear and concise.

Tom
06-20-2016, 10:47 PM
And more of an American than either Obama or hillary.
Actually, more of a human than either of them.

Clocker
06-20-2016, 10:49 PM
Idiocy deja vu?

The NY Post points out the similarity between the White House throwing black female Attorney General Loretta Lynch to the wolves today about the redaction/retraction on the Orlando tape and the White House throwing black female UN Ambassador Susan Rice to the wolves on the Benghazi video fiasco.

Even the “explanations” sounded dumb. Here’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch on ABC’s “This Week”: “What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.”

Further his propaganda? Seriously? The answer to Islamist jihad is to black out the words?

Lynch never did anything this absurd in all her years as US Attorney here in New York, so you know the order came down from above.

It’s also idiocy déjà vu: Four years ago, Team Obama made then-UN Ambassador Susan Rice tour all the Sunday shows to blame the deadly Benghazi attack on an Internet video, rather than on the terrorist plot they all knew it was. She looked a fool once the administration finally admitted the truth, just as Loretta Lynch does now.

It makes you wonder: Who at the White House feels compelled to send women of color out to humiliate themselves on national TV?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/20/obamas-war-on-omitted/ (http://nypost.com/2016/06/20/obamas-war-on-omitted/)

highnote
06-20-2016, 11:08 PM
E.) none of the above

In other words, do nothing and maintain the status quo like Obama is currently doing?

We are in a stalemate.

Friedman wrote that if we do nothing, then eventually we will get tired, be forced to withdraw and lose.

If we do nothing then terrorists will continue to kill in the U.S.

It is not only Iran that provides funding to Islamic terrorist organizations.

If Iran implodes, Islamic terrorist organizations will still exist, and they will still have funding.

There are 1.7 billion muslims in the world. According to military experts the current U.S. military is not large enough to annihilate the Islamic terrorist organizations that have sprung from them. A draft would be required. The economic and human costs to the U.S. would be enormous. Even if the U.S. military was large enough to take on 1.7 billion muslims, a major war would leave the U.S. vulnerable and open doors of opportunity for Russia and China.

Is there enough political capital available to military hawks to reinstate the draft and start a world war against the muslim world?

highnote
06-20-2016, 11:14 PM
Either way Europe burns, the United States will stand down and no draft.

What do you mean "stand down"?

Do you mean withdraw from the middle east?

davew
06-20-2016, 11:21 PM
For some reason, I feel the 'un-redacted' transcripts are just an edited version of how 0bama interprets what he said (for his faithful followers).

I guess releasing the actual tape would be too traumatic.

Clocker
06-20-2016, 11:37 PM

What experts? Why would we want to beat the Muslim countries in the middle east into submission? And who is George Friedman and why should we listen to him?

mostpost
06-20-2016, 11:44 PM
It's only been Obama who won't talk of our enemy, how to fight our enemy, and tell our enemy that we are going to kick their ass and make them rue the day they were born. And then go out and do just that.

Again, I ask, it's been 10 days. Where is our country's retaliation for the second largest terror attack on American soil? What other President would let this go unanswered? Why aren't the press and others asking where the response is, and if he's actually going to let this go unpunished?

Dr. Fager was one of my favorite thoroughbreds too. That was the last thing you got right.

The attack in Orlando was the work of a lone wolf with no substantial ties to any foreign groups. But, let's say there was some tenuous link to ISIS. What sort of retaliation do you propose? Should we bomb ISIS? Well, according to Operation Inherent Resolve, we have bombed them more than 12,000 times in the last year. We have flown more than 91,000 sorties against them. We have bombed them so much that we are running out of bombs. And, we will continue to bomb them. In fact retaliation may be going on right now, but with all the bombs falling, you would never know it.

You asked the question, "What other President would let this go unanswered?" The answer is Ronald Reagan, and a lot more Americans died in that attack. Five times as many. And they were military.

highnote
06-20-2016, 11:49 PM
What experts? Why would we want to beat the Muslim countries in the middle east into submission? And who is George Friedman and why should we listen to him?

I mistyped -- I meant "Islamic Terrorist Organizations", not "Muslim countries in the middle east". Big difference.

George Friedman founded Stratfor -- a geopolitical newsletter. He sold it a year or so ago, but continues to write for his new newsletter "Geopolitical Futures".

From wikiepedia:

"Prior to joining the private sector, Friedman regularly briefed senior commanders in the armed services as well as the Office of Net Assessments, SHAPE Technical Center, the U.S. Army War College, National Defense University and the RAND Corporation, on security and national defense matters."

Clocker
06-20-2016, 11:53 PM
The attack in Orlando was the work of a lone wolf with no substantial ties to any foreign groups.

How do you know this?

The gun store owner who reported him to the FBI said that when Mateen was told that he could not buy body armor, he made a phone call, talked in a foreign language, and then asked about bulk ammo.

Reports from the night club are chaotic, but there are numerous details indicating the possibility of one or more other accomplishes. To my knowledge, law enforcement agencies are still investigating, but you presume to have the answers? Do you have sources we commoners are not privy to?

highnote
06-21-2016, 12:07 AM

Here is the best article I've read by George Friedman about the motivations behind the Orlando shootings and the options the U.S. has available:

https://geopoliticalfutures.com/facing-some-truths-behind-the-florida-massacre/

OntheRail
06-21-2016, 12:30 AM
You forgot he was a DEMOCRAT.

highnote
06-21-2016, 12:35 AM
You forgot he was a DEMOCRAT.

Being a democrat is further proof he was bi-polar.

Why would an Islamic terrorist choose to favor women's rights, be pro-choice, and anti-assault rifle ownership?

rastajenk
06-21-2016, 06:30 AM
Because they hand out more free stuff?

Because he worked for a government agency?

Because there's nothing in the Republican agenda that matches his sense of purpose?

Fager Fan
06-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Dr. Fager was one of my favorite thoroughbreds too. That was the last thing you got right.

The attack in Orlando was the work of a lone wolf with no substantial ties to any foreign groups. But, let's say there was some tenuous link to ISIS. What sort of retaliation do you propose? Should we bomb ISIS? Well, according to Operation Inherent Resolve, we have bombed them more than 12,000 times in the last year. We have flown more than 91,000 sorties against them. We have bombed them so much that we are running out of bombs. And, we will continue to bomb them. In fact retaliation may be going on right now, but with all the bombs falling, you would never know it.

You asked the question, "What other President would let this go unanswered?" The answer is Ronald Reagan, and a lot more Americans died in that attack. Five times as many. And they were military.

Can you be more obtuse? When ISIS has been calling for lone wolves to act, and lone wolves do, declaring their allegiance to ISIS, and ISIS claimed responsibility, then you've got all the evidence you need to hold ISIS responsible and retaliate against ISIS. If you don't, then they'll continue to call for more lone wolves to act. But leave it to Obama to not retaliate, instead using it to call for gun control. Obama shouldve immediately bombed the hell out of them, but that's not really of interest to him.

As for Beirut, that wasn't an attack on civilians or in our country, and ultimately they couldn't tie it to a particular perpetrator.

PaceAdvantage
06-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Let me get this straight. First you criticize the FBI because they redacted portions of the released 911 tapes. Now you criticize the FBI because they released the redacted parts. The very parts you were demanding they release.I would never criticize the FBI in this instance. For they surely were NOT the ones who decided to redact in the first place.

As it is, what we have been given is FAR from what was actually said.

When will they release the audio? We always get the audio of 911 calls in this day and age. Guess it would sound really bad with all the edits they put in place for the printed version. You know, like substituting God for Allah and all that other jazz they still have in there.

What are they so afraid of?

PaceAdvantage
06-22-2016, 02:12 PM
Agree, to the extant mass killings will happen with or without assault rifles. Assault rifles can be banned and there will still be mass killings, there just won't be any with legally purchased assault rifles. The assault rifles will be bought on the black market -- just like a lot of illicit goods.

I don't understand who the left-wing enablers of homophobia and oppressors of women's rights are that you're referring to.

The problem is not caused by democrats or republicans in particular. The problem is caused by the U.S. presence in the middle east.

The U.S. has troops there to protect the shipping lanes so that oil can get out to the world.

In my opinion the U.S. should withdraw from all middle eastern/muslim countries and accept that it will be necessary to buy oil from countries whose politics are different than the U.S. politics. There is plenty of trade between the U.S. and China and differences in politics has not stopped trade.

Either get out of the middle east or institute a draft and declare all out war on muslims and then militarily pound the muslim countries into submission.

The challenge is going to be instituting a draft. So the best solution is muslim country withdrawal. Anything else is just biding time. While the U.S. is biding its time, terrorist attacks will continue.

What's the end game?The left-wing enablers (used to be right-wing enablers when Bush was in the WH) are those who take money from oppressive regimes in the middle east (Clinton and their foundation), give weapons to the middle east, sign nuclear treaties with Iran, while simultaneously going out of their way to NEVER OFFEND the great Muslim religion by avoiding any talk about how oppressive such Muslim-based Sharia-law regimes are to gays and women.

Some of these left-wing enablers were the ones crying the loudest when the Catholic church was discovered to be protecting pedophile priests...the same left-wing enablers that got up and offered the world the Crusades as an example of people killing in the name of Christianity....but Lord no will they not ever openly discuss how brutal the followers of Islam are to gays and women in their own countries...the same countries that dole out huge sums of money to the Clinton machine in its many varied incarnations...

highnote
06-22-2016, 02:25 PM
The left-wing enablers (used to be right-wing enablers when Bush was in the WH) are those who take money from oppressive regimes in the middle east (Clinton and their foundation), give weapons to the middle east, sign nuclear treaties with Iran, while simultaneously going out of their way to NEVER OFFEND the great Muslim religion by avoiding any talk about how oppressive such Muslim-based Sharia-law regimes are to gays and women.

Some of these left-wing enablers were the ones crying the loudest when the Catholic church was discovered to be protecting pedophile priests...the same left-wing enablers that got up and offered the world the Crusades as an example of people killing in the name of Christianity....but Lord no will they not ever openly discuss how brutal the followers of Islam are to gays and women in their own countries...the same countries that dole out huge sums of money to the Clinton machine in its many varied incarnations...

Thanks for clarifying that. Now it makes sense.

It's interesting that political and societal pressure caused the mainstream Mormon church to end the practice of polygamy in the U.S.

It isn't widely reported in the U.S. media that U.S. Muslims are practicing polygamy. The U.S. is pretty tolerant of most religious practices, but some lines are drawn when religious practices violate U.S. laws, civil rights or human rights.

Is polygamy illegal in all U.S. states? How many U.S. Muslim men have more than one wife? How many U.S. Muslim women are married against their will and also how many of them are in polygamist marriages?

[UPDATE]

Found this link to Muslim polygamy in the U.S.:

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/faithbased/2007/07/what_to_expect_when_youre_expecting_a_cowife.html